Chapter 243: Zi Yan Advances! Fifth-Order High Level!
258 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 243: Zi Yan Advances! Fifth-Order High Level!

"Hehe, teacher, what are those three welcome gifts you mentioned?"

Zi Yan looked up at Gu He with curiosity, asking, "Do they include those delicious pills like before?"

Seeing the expectant expression on Zi Yan's face, Gu He felt very pleased.

This was the first disciple who had ever pestered him for a welcome gift.

"Those pills from before are nothing special," Gu He shook his head.

The next moment, Gu He's hands swiftly formed several profound hand seals, and as he did so, the space above the courtyard began to strangely warp.

Spatial Lockdown!

As Gu He inwardly shouted, the space suddenly solidified, and a wave of unusual fluctuations rapidly spread out, enveloping the entire courtyard.

After completing these actions, Gu He looked at Zi Yan and slowly said, "Zi Yan, come closer to me. I will now impart energy to you as the first welcome gift."

"Energy transmission!"

Hearing Gu He's words, Zi Yan's big black eyes showed a hint of confusion, but she still moved a couple of steps forward as instructed.

"There might be a strong energy entering your body soon. If you feel like you can't bear it, you must tell me right away," Gu He cautioned.

"Mhm!" Zi Yan nodded gently and then slowly closed her eyes.

Zi Yan was only tall enough to reach Gu He's waist, so it was natural for her to stand to receive the energy transmission. At this moment, he slowly extended his right palm and placed it on Zi Yan's forehead.

Just as Zi Yan was wondering what was happening, she suddenly felt a massive force transferring from Gu He's palm into her body.

Zi Yan's face changed, wondering what her teacher was doing.

"Concentrate and absorb this power!" Gu He's voice suddenly rang out.

Without time to think further, Zi Yan focused on absorbing the power.

In just a couple of breaths, a muffled sound came from within Zi Yan, and her aura changed immediately.

She broke through, advancing directly from the fourth-order intermediate level to the fourth-order high level.

But the process didn't stop there; her internal power continued to increase.

After a moment, Zi Yan's aura changed again.

She had jumped directly from the fourth to the fifth order!

So exhilarating!

Feeling the rapid increase in strength, Zi Yan became incredibly excited, focusing even more on absorbing the power transferred by Gu He.

Fortunately, Gu He had already locked the space in the courtyard, so the strong aura produced by Zi Yan's breakthrough did not leak out at all.

Soon, Zi Yan's aura changed again, gradually rising from the fifth-order low level to the fifth-order middle level, and after a few breaths, from the fifth-order middle level to the fifth-order high level. Moreover, the power within her began to show signs of helping her break through to the sixth order.

However, at that moment, even Zi Yan felt that her body couldn't continue to withstand such a powerful force.

Sweat began to appear on her forehead, and she said anxiously, "Enough, teacher, I can't bear it anymore."

Hearing Zi Yan's words, Gu He felt her current aura, which had reached the level of breaking through to the sixth order, and was satisfied while timely withdrawing his hand.

"To think that with the physique of the Taixu Ancient Dragon, she could endure up to the peak of the Dou King level using her Dou Ling cultivation!" Internally commending her, a notification also sounded in Gu He's ear.

"Ding, the host has granted the fifth disciple Zi Yan three days' worth of cultivation. Congratulations to the host for triggering a 3000x return, receiving twenty-four years of cultivation!" (Note: This twenty-four years of cultivation corresponds to a one-star Dou Venerate.)

"Twenty-four years of cultivation have been credited to the system space. Please check it, host."

Hearing the system's voice, Gu He was invigorated.

Three days' worth of cultivation exchanged for twenty-four years of cultivation was an incredibly beneficial deal.

The next moment, Gu He eagerly immersed his consciousness into the system space.

Inside the system space, a purple orb of light was floating in the void.

"Does the host wish to accept the twenty-four years of cultivation?"

As Gu He's consciousness touched the purple orb, the system's voice echoed again.

However, Gu He was currently in the inner courtyard. If he chose to absorb this energy here, even with the space sealed, the violent fluctuations caused by a Dou Zun breakthrough could not be concealed.

With this in mind, Gu He withdrew his consciousness from the system space.

Standing before him, Zi Yan was curiously examining the changes in her cultivation level.

Suddenly, behind her back, a pair of purple Dou Qi wings burst forth. The Dou Qi wings fluttered lightly, and Zi Yan's body lightly ascended into the air.

"Wow...haha! I can fly."

A childish laugh came from mid-air.

"If only I could receive such energy transmission a couple more times!"

Having tasted the sweetness of advancement, Zi Yan was filled with excitement looking at Gu He's figure.

However, when she thought about the energy for her breakthrough being transferred from Gu He, she suddenly felt a bit guilty.

Seeing the changes in Zi Yan, Gu He was also very happy. Given Zi Yan's rate of breakthrough, she would definitely be able to withstand even more energy next time, allowing him to receive even more returns.

"Next, is your second welcome gift." Looking up at Zi Yan flying in the air, Gu He presented a cold jade box.

What is this?

It seemed like it contained some medicinal materials or something similar.

Seeing Gu He take out the cold jade box, Zi Yan controlled her Dou Qi wings to gently land back on the ground.

"Teacher, does this contain those delicious pills from before?"

"Open it and see for yourself!" Gu He said with a light laugh.

Seeing Gu He's smile, Zi Yan, somewhat expectant, lifted the lid of the cold jade box. As she opened it slightly, a beam of golden light suddenly burst from the box towards the sky, startling her into quickly closing the lid.

"Teacher, the light emitted by this pill is so strong, it won't attract those old men over, will it?" Zi Yan said somewhat panicked.

"No, the space here is under my control. As long as I wish it, no matter how powerful the pill's aura, it won't spread outside!" Gu He reassured.

"Oh!" Hearing this, Zi Yan breathed a sigh of relief, then opened the box again.

Inside the box, the golden light swirled, and two tiny golden dragons were circling within the pill, with a faint sound of dragon chanting emanating from it.

Hearing this soft dragon chant, Zi Yan's gaze suddenly became a bit sluggish.

"This feeling, it's somewhat familiar!"

Touching the pill with her hand, Zi Yan felt her blood circulation seemingly speed up a bit.

"What kind of pill is this?" Zi Yan asked curiously.

"Yin Yang Xuan Long Dan (Yin Yang Mysterious Dragon Pill)!"

(End of Chapter)

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

8