Hercynian Temple (3)
136 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hercynian Temple (3)

      Rose moves her hand to my stomach, and then up to my breasts.

      “My, my, I recognize these. How odd.” She cups my breasts in her hands, sending a fire through me.

      My breathing speeds up, and arousal quickly takes me over. I want nothing but to give into her. Just as I am about to beg for it, to give into it, she quickly withdraws her hand and pulls away. A whimper escapes me, much to her amusement. Just as quickly, the smile fades and she dives into the river.

      My core throbs painfully, but my senses return quickly enough. I recall what I almost did, and it makes me blush furiously. What the hell is this? I have spent so long with Rose, but I never knew this side of her. What is she?

      I see her beautiful blue eyes peeking out of the water, luring me in. I can’t resist, and walk into the river. It isn’t long before I’ve swam up to her. I stare into her eyes.

      “Where did that confidence from before. go?”

      She’s silent.

      “Rose?”

      She goes back underwater. For a moment, I feel drowned by loneliness, but only for a moment. As suddenly as she left, Rose comes back in front of me. I feel her arms snake around my waist and pull me in. Her toes are likely able to touch the bottom here, but mine are not.

      “Caught you, little fishie,” she teases.

      I blush furiously, but I don’t know why. “If you aren’t some kind of monster, then what are you?”

      “I couldn’t tell you.”

      “Why not?”

      “Because there is something off about you. What is it? Your blood hurt me so. Your soul tastes so similar to someone else's.”

      It’s my time to be silent.

      “Trade you?” she inquires with a twinkle in her eye.

      I think about it, but my answer was already determined when she pulled me in closer and made skin press against skin. I wrap my legs around her hips to keep myself afloat. I reach out and move her hair behind her ears.

      I notice them start to turn red. They look so appetizing that I give in to the need and lean in and bite on them. This elicits a small, quivering moan from her, but I stop myself before I lose control again.

      Rose shifts her weight in protest, causing our most tender areas to rub together. My chest feels it most of all, causing electricity to flow through me.

      “You said you can see my soul?”

      “I can, when necessary. It is quite troublesome for standard humans, though. Usually their blood is enough to get me by, but it seems you are different.”

      “Because I am different. Perhaps you are the only one who would believe what I have to say.”

      “And what is it that you, a strange girl, has to say? You approached us from nowhere. None of us have ever seen you... Zero knows you well, however. You wield powers beyond even the Valkyries.”

     “I don’t. Not anymore.” My confession earns confusion from her. It’s only then that I realize she has taken advantage of our conversation to move her hands to my butt.

      “Why are you doing this? You have a child! And we are both women!”

      “And that! How do you know about Voltin?”

      “Why do you not answer any of my questions?”

      “And why do you answer none of my own?” she spits back.

      “Fuck it,” I concede. “Look at my soul and tell me what you see.”

     I press my lips to hers. Her inactive lips tell me of her surprise, but it isn’t long before she parts them enough for my tongue to snake inside. Once our tongues meet, I start to feel a small pull in the center of my being.

      Peeking at Rose, I see her glowing. Her hair floats into the air slowly, despite the weight of the water. I can almost feel the essence of my being, my soul, being forced out of me.

      I wrestle her tongue with my own in an attempt to keep a hold on what is mine.

      A long moment passes before the glow starts to dissipate and her hair comes down. Rose slowly opens her eyes and blinks a few times. I finally withdraw my tongue from her mouth.

      “You… your soul is that of Zero’s. Or rather, the soul that used to be his,” she gasps. “How is that possible?”

      “Could we go back to land first? I think we’re gonna turn into prunes at this rate.”

      “What is a ‘prune’?”

      I laugh as I swim back to solid ground, acutely aware of the throbbing in my core. By the time she joins me onshore, I am dressed again, much to her agitation.

      “Shame. ‘Twas a good view,” she smirks.

      I know I’m blushing, and Rose, being whoever she is, thinks nothing of making a blanketed bed of her clothes and laying naked upon it. She glances at me, offering her arm. I hesitate but ultimately give in. She brings me close to her, my face and body pounding horribly at the need I feel.

      I try to hold it together as I lay my head on her chest. A moment of silence passes, and I decide, for the third time, to explain myself.

--------

We've finally found out just a little of Rose's backstory, with so much more coming in soon. What do you guys think so far?

11