[C2] Awakening
1.6k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the bottom of a deep, dark abyss in Chorh-Gom prison lies a snow leopard, totally immobilized by needles restricting his Chi points and movements, and two heavy, imposing stones suspended in mid-air, attached to his arms, holding him immobile. Tai Lung the leopard was meditating, his eyes closed.

Tai Lung POV

I don't know exactly how much time has passed since I was locked up in the prison of Chorh-Gom. All I know is that I was destined to become a dragon warrior. My father Shifu had been preparing me for it since I was a child, but that damned Oogway turtle refused to give me the jade scroll. Not a second goes by without me thinking back to that night when everything was taken from me. Since that day, I've been driven only by vengeance. I'll get out of this prison, destroy everything Shifu and Oogway have built and take the jade scroll, thus becoming the dragon warrior.

So as not to lose anyone, the following dialogue will take place in Tai Lung's mind. As stated in the previous chapter. The being who reincarnated William will put William's soul into Tai Lung's body. Thus two souls will share the same body (for the time being) and they will be able to hear each other's thoughts. I know it's complex, i'm sorry

Inside Tai Lung's head, 3rd POV

The darkness around William finally dissipated, quickly followed by a powerful headache. A twitch ran through Tai Lung's body for the first time in years, an unconscious movement caused by the sudden, sharp headache.

Suddenly the pain subsided and William suddenly heard a voice.
"What are your intentions, demon? To take possession of my body? It's bad luck for you to try to possess a prisoner's body, and even if you succeeded you wouldn't be able to get out of this prison ah ah ah". Tai Lung spoke laughing.

"Wow that really worked, I really was reincarnated! And that voice... you're Tai Lung! Nice to meet you, my name is William." William hearing Tai Lung's voice replied excitedly.

"Reincarnated, you say? It's not possible when people die, their souls leave for the spirit world. I don't know what your intentions are, demon, but I won't let you do it" said Tai Lung as he began to protect his spirit.

"In fact, you probably won't believe me, but I'm not from this world. It's a deity who has reincarnated me in the world of my choice in the body of my choice" replied William, feeling the pressure exerted by Tai Lung's spirit.

A little surprised by William's sudden declaration, Tai Lung replied sarcastically.
"Even if your otherworldly story is true, choosing my body for your reincarnation isn't very clever. I've been confined here for years. You're likely to be locked up with me for a very long time."

"It's all right, I chose this body with full knowledge of the facts. And one of the good things is that I got to meet you. You should know, however, that we won't be locked up in this prison for very long; an opportunity will present itself soon... or so I hope." William said not exactly knowing the moment where he transmigrated.

"An opportunity will present itself soon?" replied Tai Lung interested in William's words.

"Yes, I know of several events relating to the future of this world. Your escape is one of them, also i know the identity of the Dragon Warrior."

"I am the dragon warrior!!!" Tai Lung shouted, cutting William off at the same time.

"...You know what, I'm not even going to try to argue with you to prove you're not the dragon warrior. Eventually, you'll realize that your obsession with becoming the Dragon Warrior is futile." William retorted to the leopard.

"Anyway, you said an opportunity to escape is coming up, tell me about it" asked Tai Lung interestedly.

"Well, I don't know exactly when, but in a while, Shifu will send a messenger to the prison to increase security. Just know that the opportunity to escape will present itself on that day." William answered.

Tai Lung pondered for long minutes after listening to William talk about the possible future prison break.
"Dem... hmm William, you're stuck in my body right now, let's assume what you're telling me is true. How about joining forces with me? If your knowledge proves useful, it could help me accomplish my revenge."

William, surprised by Tai Lung's sudden proposal, thought it over. It might allow him and Tai Lung to get closer for the time being. As long as his knowledge wasn't being used for evil, there shouldn't be any problem, he thought.

"Of course, let's team up for now. However, I warn you that I won't accept you hurting innocent people who have nothing to do with you because of the knowledge you'll gain." William said with a stern tone.

"Okay, I promise not to hurt any innocent as long as they do not stand in my way." Said Tai Lung reluctantly. "Now explain to me how we will get out of here"

"Fine, I can at least tell you about the escape plan for now" William said and finalizing their partnership.

Sorry no Oogway's quote today

46