[C5] Prison Break (part 2)
1.4k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I created a discord server. Join me here: https://discord.gg/5WzDW2MYWq

Tai Lung & William POV (a few minutes earlier)

"You see messenger, look carefully and tell Shifu there's nothing to fear." Said Vachir, approaching to within thirty centimeters of Tai Lung before crushing his tail as painfully as possible.

(Argh!!! All things considered Tai Lung, we'll settle the score with this scumbag before we leave) Said William his mind writhing in pain before adding: (It hurts like hell, how come you're not in pain ?)

(I'm a martial artist who's been training my body and mind since I was a child. I consider this pain to be minimal. The fact that you feel this pain shows that even with my trained body, your mind is still weak. However William although I'm a martial artist, I hold a grudge... and I'm telling you, we're not leaving here until we've beaten this guy to a pulp.) Tai Lung replied with a sinister smile.

3rd person POV

Back to Vachir and Zeng, who are heading for the prison exit. We can see Vachir give Zeng a blow on the back, causing him to lose a few feathers. Not noticing that one of the feathers had fallen to the bottom of the abyss, the two continued towards the exit. The feather fell lightly to the bottom of the abyss, landing right in front of Tai Lung, still chained and with his eyes closed.

Tai Lung & William POV

Opening my eyes in the darkness of the chasm and seeing the opportunity to escape from this prison represented by this feather, I said to Tai Lung, "Grab this feather with your tail and open the shell lock on your back with it."

Hearing my instructions, Tai Lung executed without saying a word, concentrating on picking the lock, which took only a few seconds. Suddenly, a click was heard and the heavy carapace sealing Tai Lung's body fell heavily to the ground with a loud "clong~" which echoed all the way to the top of the chasm.

"It's as easy as stealing a lollipop from a child." Tai Lung smugly replied before straightening up on his two paws.

"Quick, all we have to do is get rid of these chains and we can start our escape" I say to Tai Lung.

Back to the 3rd person POV

Just then, a light illuminated the entire bottom of the chasm where Tai Lung and I were standing, dazzling us as we passed. It was a crossbowman stationed at the top of the chasm, inspecting the noise coming from the bottom.

"Look out, Tai Lung has freed himself! Tai Lung has freed himself!" The crossbowman shouted, ringing a bell with all his might, triggering the prison's general alarm.

All the crossbowmen took up firing positions, ready to shoot Tai Lung before he could do anything. At the same time, Commander Vachir, hearing the alarm, left Zeng alone to lead his men and prevent Tai Lung's escape. Arriving at the edge of the chasm and seeing Tai Lung without his shell, he ordered his men to fire.

The latter then cover the prison's "sky" with arrows, ready to pierce Tai Lung. But Tai Lung, seeing the rain of arrows coming, avoids the first two bolts by lowering his head. His hands grasp the chains linking him to the two rocks preventing him from escaping, and he lets the crossbow bolts break both chains, freeing him completely.

Now free, Tai Lung looks out over the chasm at the guards and Commander Vachir, ready to fire a second salvo of arrows. He gets into a fighting stance and intercepts them one by one before sending them back with a jumping kick onto the walls of the chasm, creating an exit path for him to climb.

Stepping back a meter, then gaining momentum, Tai Lung leaps up to reach the first bolt in the wall and continues to leap towards the second and then the third bolt. Seeing the guards ready to fire a third volley of arrows, he jumps from the bolt beneath his feet and clings to the underside of the elevator, avoiding the arrows.

Seeing Tai Lung inching closer, Vachir orders his guards to cut the chain used to lift the elevator. Once the chain has been cut, the elevator begins to fall, and Tai Lung propels himself back into the air and grabs the part of the chain going all the way up to the top of the chasm. Propelled at high speed to the top, he reaches the two guards who cut the chain and knocks them unconscious with a swift and precise blow.

Seeing Tai Lung out of the pit, Vachir has a cold sweat on his back, but he must not weaken, he must stop him at all costs, and orders his men to charge in to intercept him.

Throwing himself into the fray, Tai Lung dodges the attacks of the dozens of guards around him and strikes back almost instantly, making rapid progress towards the prison exit. The heavy-armored guards, armed with spears, axes and war hammers, are powerless to Tai Lung's aggressive kung fu and are instantly defeated. The rain of punches and kicks that falls on them passes through their armor as if it were made of cardboard.

Tai Lung progress at breakneck speed across the prison's various decks. He finally arrives at the last bridge, facing Commander Vachir, with the last surviving guards and the messenger behind him. Vachir, aware that his soldiers won't be able to stop Tai Lung, uses his last card and decides to blow up the entire prison, with the aim of eternally burying Tai Lung in its ruins.

The whole prison shook when a soldier shot a flaming arrow into an explosive, causing a chain reaction and the total destruction of the prison.

A huge landslide began, destroying the bridge right in front of Tai Lung's eyes.

He has no more time, he has to run or even he'll end up trapped deep inside this prison. With the bridge in pieces, Tai Lung runs and jumps between the collapsing sections. He makes one last leap, hoping to reach the other side of the bridge, but falls into the void first.

Vachir, relieved to see Tai Lung fall with the rubble to the bottom of the prison, starts laughing loudly, and the guards accompanying him let out cries of joy.

"Ah ah... we've defeated Tai Lung!" Vachir and his men shouted.

However, Zeng, the messenger, points his finger towards the void. He points his finger at Tai Lung, who doesn't give up and jumps from rock to rock with the help of his sharp claws, trying to climb back up to the top. Finally, Tai Lung reaches the ceiling of the prison, noticing that there are still some explosives left over from the previous detonation. Grabbing an explosive in each hand. He launched them at Vachir and his men.

Seeing the impending catastrophe, the positivity of Vachir and his men ran out of steam and an explosion with a gigantic blast of fire blew the heavy prison door to pieces.

Tamaya !!!

37