Power Foot Hare
1.1k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“A bottle of beer for me and for the ladies?” Sigil entered the bar as his nose was assaulted with the smell of alcohol, cigar and …. ammonia. Well, this is the only thing to accept from a bar. Even though it was daytime, it did not keep the customer's with issues to get hammered. Sigil tapped the counter as he looked towards the ladies with a smile.

“Glass of scotch for me!” Amanda, the pretty blonde spoke out.

“I will have a beer too!” Kayla, the big-breasted brunette laughed cheerfully. Meanwhile, Ricardo stood a little away from them and ordered a bottle of beer for himself.

“Here you go, a bottle of beer and a glass of scotch.” The bartender was clothed in cut sleeves t-shirt and his bulging arms were decorated with the tattoos of monster girls. As Sigil saw that he and Ricardo weren't given their drinks, he put up a haughty expression.

“Hey! What's the big idea? Where's me and my friend's drink?” His tone was loud enough to draw the attention of some of the sober customers.

“Go home kid. Only your parents are allowed to drink.” The bartender had already seen many teenagers trying to drink underage. His expression was calm as he had the appropriate strength in his arms to knock out the young man if he caused some troubles, or so he thought.

“What are you? Some cop?” Sigil chuckled and placed some more cash on the counter. Before the Bartender spoke, he heard the sound of a solid material hitting the counter alongside the sound of cash. As he looked at the table, his expression changed and he immediately quietened down.

The ladies accompanying him were enjoying their drinks as Sigil pocketed his Witch's Permit. If they knew about his identity, they would be simply scared off. He couldn't have that now, could he?

After taking a sip out of his served beer, he looked at the laughing ladies. 

“You girls sure are nasty. Getting drunk during the daytime.” He leaned on the counter and chuckled.

“Hoo, we can get even more nasty, handsome!”

“Kayla, don't be so naughty! It's only reserved for the other side of the room.” Both the girls laughed as they flirted with Sigil. Their body language and their sultry eyes pointed out their intentions.

Sigil's eyes shined as he looked visibly excited.

“Oh? Then you guys really need to get hammered. Keep bringing them drinks.” He ordered as the strange scenario began. 

Sigil and the girls kept on flirting, leaving Ricardo on sidelines. The daytime quickly turned into evening as the customers started to increase. Meanwhile, the two girls were truly drunk by this time while Sigil barely finished his first bottle of beer.

Seeing the almost passed out girls, Sigil chuckled and walked over to Ricardo. 

“Hey! Do you want to quicken the investigation?” He smiled mysteriously and put his hand around Ricardo's shoulder. Ricardo was surprised by the question before he nodded. 

Of course, he wanted to finish the case quickly. Why else did they arrive here?

“Alright, who do you favour? The brunette or the blonde?” Sigil pointed at the two girls. 

Ricardo looked at the two girls seriously. One was blonde with a nice upper body and especially plump bottom while the brunette was generous on the upper side of the body. 

This was a tough question!

After a moment, Ricardo evaluated his years of experience with a number of women and finally settled for the busty Brunette.

Sigil nodded and pulled him together as they walked to the girls. 

“Let's go, girls! We need to take this party somewhere else.” Sigil came over naturally and put his hand on Amanda's slender waist and lowered his hand to cop a feel. Amanda giggled as she leaned on Sigil. 

Meanwhile, Ricardo had troubles with his one. 

“Uh, Who are you?” Kayla made a face as she tried pushing Ricardo away, but her strength was close to nil.

“Oh, don't worry darling. He is my cousin. Don't look at his face, he has an enormous gift hidden for you.” 

The girl was completely drunk! She would have even believed that Ricardo had an elephant inside his pants.

“Ooohhh, I like surprises.” Kayla leaned on Ricardo as her breasts pressed on Ricardo's chest. Her face was almost touching Ricardo's, making him feel her hot breaths on his face. He looked towards Sigil in a completely different light.

Even though he was a silk pants young master, he had enough mastery to get any girl on his bed. This also required extreme training!

Both of them eventually left the bar and walked towards a back alley. Since it was already evening, the alley was already quite dark. He quickly whispered Ricardo to go towards the other alley and remain cautious. 

Ricardo felt a little weird after listening to this request, but he wouldn't mind a little privacy at this moment. Sigil also took Amanda inside the dark alley and quickly pushed her towards the wall, his hands roaming and exploring her upper body.

Amanda was wearing a simple black top and a pair of light blue denim shorts. One of Sigil's hands massaged her left breast while his other arm caressed her thigh. Their tongues interlocked as they exchanged their saliva.

“Hmm, take me right now!” Amanda moaned as Sigil lifted her legs and their sweet parts started grinding against each other. 

It was at this time, Sigil heard a moment and he immediately took the girl and rolled her by the wall. Since he had already lifted her body up, this motion only Sigil against the wall and Amanda sucking his mouth with her back towards the dark alley. 

Unknown to Amanda, Sigil had already freed one of his arms as her legs locked around her body and supported her without difficulty. They were still making out intensely, but Sigil's left arm shot towards the back of Amanda's head and immediately made a grabbing motion.

The moment, he made the grabbing motion, he felt something soft and cotton-like getting caught in his hand and without waiting for anything, Sigil smashed the fluffy stuff on the wall.

squee

A painful, yet light squeal could be heard and Sigil smashed the thing on the wall again, before dropping it. He then rolled her over again and pulled her black top up. As he removed her top, a pair of lively breasts held by a yellow brassiere appeared in front of Sigil. 

Tuc

Sigil immediately pulled down her bra and started sucking on her erect beans while pleasured moans escaped from her mouth.

After he sucked on them for a bit, he stopped and sighed.

“Work first.” He immediately let her down and controlled his breathing. He looked at the almost passed out girl and felt a little troubled. According, to his plan, he only intended to kiss her, but he lost his control and got a little carried away. Amanda was having trouble standing straight as she slumped on the ground, her beautiful breasts exposed to the dark alley. 

“Sigh.”

Sigil sighed as he dressed her quickly and looked for the broken fur ball of menace.

It was a Rabbit Familiar!

The Rabbit had black furs over its body as its hind legs looked extremely bulging at the moment. A black-coloured substance kept on leaking from its feet.

Sigil picked the unconscious rabbit and placed it inside a polythene bag and picked Amanda in princess carry.

“Hehe, such a gentleman!” Her neck stretched as she joined their lips together again.

“Don't worry, sweetheart. Let's get you to the hotel.” He chuckled and walked lightly. As he passed the alleyway with Ricardo and Kayla, he still heard the light moans of pleasure.

“Oi, Ricardo. Get out from there. I got ourselves a specimen.” 

His shout caused the alley to turn silent, followed by the sound of clothes rustling. Evidently, Ricardo got a bit carried away himself.

Soon, Ricardo emerged with a girl in his arms as they both walked towards the hotel. As the arrived at the hotel, Sigil decided to lay Amanda down with Kayla, on Ricardo's bed and they both arrived at Sigil's room, to study the newfound Familiar.

“Be sure to close the door properly.” Sigil reminded Ricardo as they closed Ricardo's bedroom door properly. It won't look good if Alicia and Martha saw both of them fooling around during the mission.

Sigil took out his phone and called Alicia.

“Hey, hmm, yeah. Yeah, we found something. We got the Familiar. Yeah, we are waiting for you.”  Sigil pressed the end button and looked towards Ricardo.

“Alright, when they ask how we got this Familiar, just say that we both were scouting an alleyway and it ambushed us.”

“Yes.” Ricardo nodded and replied solemnly.

“Alright, now, let's get started.” 

Ricardo and Sigil looked at the bloodied Rabbit. The stuff leaking from its feet had already dried out and the size of its hind legs had returned to normal.

'A Power Foot Hare!’ Ricardo obviously knew the true identity of the Familiar. With his experience of 165 years of witchcraft, he had seen many kinds of Familiars and also used many of them. Right now, the poor rabbit was laying on the table, its body riddled with injuries, breathing weakly.

“Well, it doesn't look poisonous despite its appearance. Why don't we search the alliance's database and look for information on the Familiar?” Ricardo said after pondering a bit. He was still hesitant to show his true combat power and knowledge to others.

“Yeah, I had the same thought.” The alliance was filled with information of common and rare Familiars. It was highly possible that the information about this particular Familiar could be found in the database.

Sigil opened the alliance's application on his smartphone and started typing the description before he found the information about the terrorising Familiar. 

“Hmm? Found a match. It's called a Power Foot Hare…. the pores of their feet secrete a drug-like substance that can increase the muscle density for some time and also increase the blood flow within their hind legs. Their back is extremely flexible, allowing them to move their body in midair. Too bad they have a weak defense and this one isn't even near the Adolescent Stage. If I have to gauge its strength, then our little guy will be comparable to a witch with his third gate opened.”

Sigil gave the details as he poked the injured rabbit. 

“But why would it attack us?” Sigil pointed out the main problem. Even though they were tasked to capture or eradicate the whole nest of the Power Foot Hare, it wouldn't hurt them to gain more knowledge about their behaviour.

“Do you think it attacked you because you were going to….. you know.”

Ricardo gave the universal 'dirty’ look to Sigil and asked him. He obviously knew the reasons for Sigil getting attacked by the hare. All he wanted to do was to point out their behaviour by asking 'innocent’ questions.

“Possible. That is the reason I brought along a company with me to test that possibility. But these are from the rabbit family. Heck, they are even referred in the phrase– Humping like rabbits. So, why would a rabbit want to stop some humping?” Sigil frowned.

In the information given out by the alliance, it did not record their basic nature.

“First thing first.” Sigil called Alicia once again.

“Hey, how's your work going?.... Hmm, yeah, listen, Alicia. We just found the crazy Familiar. When you come over, be sure to bring some of the Soul strips along, will you? Oh, thanks.” Sigil ended the call and brought out some bandages from his bag and started to treat the injured rabbit. There was still a chance that this Familiar was contracted to a witch, therefore, Sigil wasn't intent on healing the rabbit completely.

“You might want to get those two girls out. If Martha and Alicia found out about Amanda and Kayla, we will be in big trouble.

Ricardo frowned as he saw Sigil wrapping up the bunny.

“You meant that only you will get in trouble, right?” 

Sigil and Ricardo looked at each other briefly before Ricardo went to his room and called for room service. This hotel was one of the more prestigious ones and had a lot of unusual call for room service. Taking out a drunk chick wasn't unusual to the staff of the hotel. 

After giving it some thought, Ricardo decided to write his contact number and put it in Kayla's back pocket and wrote down Sigil's contact info and placed it inside Amanda's pocket.

Satisfied with his work, Ricardo handed the two unconscious ladies to the room service and went back to Sigil's room.

After waiting for five minutes, Alicia and Martha finally returned. Seeing them return, Sigil furrowed his brows.

'Something doesn't feel right.’ He spoke silently as they inspected the Familiar and raised their heads, looking at Sigil with a little different attitude. 

“Where did you find this?” Alicia narrowed her eyes. Her face passive, not letting out a single emotion.

“Oh, well, we thought of becoming the bait for this rabbit and decided to walk different alleys. Ricardo also had a company with him in the alley when they were attacked. I ran after them when I found nothing near me.” Sigil smiled after completing his statement. He had already noticed the different atmosphere around the girls. He immediately connected the dots with the girls forming the same conclusion about the familiar after interrogating the victims' families.

“?!” Ricardo looked stunned. What did I do to you? Why throw me under the bus? Ricardo felt a little indignant. Meanwhile, the girls’ expressions finally eased and they breathed out a slight sigh of relief.

'Being engaged is troublesome.’ Sigil understood most of the stuff from their body language as he cursed the anomalies that these rabbits were. Why would you attack someone that was going to have a 'great’ day? Did you guys think only you have the right to hump?

“Oh, good job, Ricardo.” Alicia nodded towards Ricardo.

“We found some leads about these Familiars too. The victims were all single and known for their promiscuity. Even their family had headaches over their daily 'escapades’. It is even reported that the victims were going to engage in their fun activities before they were attacked to death.” Martha spoke out, confirming Sigil's suspicion. 

Meanwhile, Ricardo bit the bitter pill and let this event go. He wouldn't try to fight it out with Sigil about such a small thing. If anything else, he wanted to get closer to him to pick up some moves.

Sigil also showed them his mobile phone, giving them the information about the Familiars they were dealing with.

“Alright, give me the soul strips.” 

Sigil spoke out as Alicia took out a packet of small stick-like products. The sticks were finger-long and painted in dark green colour. Their diameter was around half a centimeter. These were Soul Strips. If the blood of a contracted Familiar comes into contact with the strip, the colour of the strip will change from green to black, whereas, the blood of a non contracted beast will turn the colour of the strip from green to red.

Sigil immediately opened the packet and took out a soul strip, placing it in the Power Foot Hare's mouth. Slowly, under the eyes of everyone, the green-coloured strip turned into a black-coloured strip. Seeing this, Martha let out a slight sigh while the other three frowned.

"Alright, this is definitely strange." Alicia spoke while narrowing her eyes. Her voice caused some confusion to Martha while Sigil and Ricardo nodded in agreement.

"What's going on?" Martha understood the strange atmosphere and she immediately felt a little weird.

"According to data, these Familiars are gentle natured and even if they catch a whiff of intercourse, they just attack with their limbs. But this nest of rabbits also have a taste for human blood. This is definitely strange." Sigil also laid down his doubts.

Martha finally understood the situation. When she thought of it, she also felt weird about the bite wounds on the neck of the victims. Why would a rabbit pierce human necks?

"Alright, it is quite late. I will keep an eye on this Familiar while you guys rest. If anything happens, I will call for you guys." Since they were in Sigil's room, he readily took the responsibility of keeping an eye on the Familiar. 

Ricardo thought for a while before nodding at the decisions and leaving the room. Only Sigil, Alicia and Martha remained in the room alongside the healing Familiar.

"You really had nothing to do with any woman, right?" Alicia looked at him suspiciously. She had her priorities straightened. After discussing the mission, she immediately chose to interrogate her fiancé.

"No, no. You can believe me!" Sigil spoke with a straight face. His voice laced with gentleness and a little determination. Alicia narrowed her eyes and looked at Sigil for a while.

"Hehe, come on, Alicia. You should try to trust him a little. After all, he already has his hands filled with enough girls." Martha chuckled and tapped Alicia's shoulder. Even though she said that, Martha looked into Sigil's eyes and winked while wearing a foxy smile.

Alicia also knew Sigil's relationship with some of the girls of the family, especially Martha. She wasn't against it. In this world, the strong had the right to do anything. After all, her own father had married to different women. Even though Alicia was the only offspring of John Grey, this did not mean that he had a relationship with only a single woman.

After hesitating a little, Alicia finally left alongside Martha. Seeing them leave, Sigil let out a sigh of relief. Right now, he hadn't slept with either of them and he wanted to keep things the same way. After all, he wasn't the previous Sigil that was fond of being a man whore. 

To Sigil, fooling around wasn't a crime or a sin, it was only fun. If he had actually slept with someone, that would mean that he had to take the responsibility of supporting her, until the other party breaks off the relationship.

At the moment, he couldn't afford to be held back with emotions. This world was plenty dangerous and emotions only increase the difficulty. As the door of his room closed behind the girls, Sigil stood up from his bed and walked towards the rabbit Familiar. His gaze incredibly dark.

14