Emergence
1.1k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sigil quickly recounted everything to others as they made their escape. The expression of every team member turned grim upon hearing Sigil's story. Some of the older members started to deduce the plans of the Yellow Spider Family while others simply hoped that the attack from the Yellow Spider Family wouldn't lead to anything too chaotic.

***

Ricardo had already delivered his mission and he was feeling extremely restless. 

He still hadn't received Sigil's call.

“Did something happen?” He felt extremely passive right now.

He quickly wrapped up his stuff and drove his car towards the Chestcovia city. From his destination, it would take him almost 3 hours to reach the city.

As he drove, he started to recall all the experience he had been through after his reincarnation. He didn't gain Alicia's locket as it was given to Sigil. He couldn't accompany Alicia or Bethany to their Cases and achieve a good record. 

It felt like everything has been going wrong since his reincarnation. This is also the reason that he wanted to drive to Chestcovia City. He had an extremely uneasy feeling.

After two and a half hours, he was suddenly stopped by traffic police. This stunned him.

He had his seatbelt on, he was driving within the speed limit even when he was in such an emergency. He stopped his car as he waited for the police officer to come near his car.

Knock Knock

The police officer knocked on Ricardo's car's window and motioned his hand to roll down the window.

“Yes, Officer?”

Ricardo frowned as he looked at the officer. He looked familiar!

“You can't move forward. It is the government's orders.”

The moment Ricardo heard the man's voice, his heart jumped in his chest. His expression remained the same, though.

“I am a witch and a valued member of the organisation. I am sure the Government would understand.”

The Officer's eyes looked a little strange and he shook his head.

“I am sorry, Sir. But this decision has to be cooperated by the members of the organisation, too.”

“I understand. Thank you for your hard work.”

Ricardo nodded in understanding and quietly turned around his car. 

“Why did you let him go?”

Another police officer looked at the person.

“Boss’ order. We shouldn't let anyone know about our arrival until we ransack the whole Grimoire World.”

Meanwhile, Ricardo felt a little uncomfortable. He recalled the police officer. He was a member of the Dark Guild named Black Spiders.

His mind quickly formed various plans as he immediately opened his smartphone and started to spread the news regarding the sightseeing of the Grimoire World.

Meanwhile, he felt little uneasy. Such an event did not take place in his previous life. Did his reincarnation already affect the flow of events?

He could only silently think.

***

In a dark dungeon, barely lit by a fiery torch, a young man could be seen walking with a dark expression.

He placed the torch on the handle and opened the metal gate. The dungeon had been built for many years and metal gate let out a scratchy noise as it opened slowly.

Inside the room, one could see another young man. 

His whole body held bruises and the young man was naked. The most horrible injury was the 'third leg’ of the man.

His penis had been cut off! There was only a slightly raised stub and nothing more. When the young man looked at the arrival, his eyes flared with vicious hate and he immediately barked.

“Ivan! You son of a bitch! Once I get out, I will kill you and Sigil. I will kill that Bastard with my own hands and destroy that little girl as I did to that orphan.”

The person in front of him was Ivan.

Ivan’s gaze was a little emotional. He walked near his pig of a brother and slowly patted his head gently.

“Till now, I never once called you by your name. I am sorry, Charles.”

Charles was stunned as he never saw his elder brother acting so gently.

Before he could comprehend anything, he suddenly felt a numbing sensation from his chest which was followed by nerve-wracking pain. Before he could scream, a hand blocked his mouth and Charles was forced to look into Ivan's gentle eyes.

“Little Brother, I hope that you get raised well in your next life.”

Ivan took out his knife and pierced Charles chest once again. Ending his life.

Ivan's eyes were already red by this time as the images of Charles in his younger eyes flashed in his mind. He closed Charles eyes with shivering hands and slowly walked away.

After getting out of the dungeon, he dialled a number.

“Yes, you can pick me up. Hmm? Fine, I am coming there.”

Meanwhile, on the other side of the phone, Alia smiled as she hung up.

“Hmm? Did something happened, Alia?”

Roman, the family head of RedHawk family asked in confusion.

Alia did not speak and silently smiled. A black blaze covered her body as the aura of Seven Chakras emerged from her body, stunning Roman, Brian and John.

“I am sorry, but my little sister isn't here.” A magnetic voice emerged from the black blaze as a mature man emerged from the black flames.

He wore a pair of spectacles and his smile looked warm and bright. But seeing this man, the faces of three Family Head's immediately paled.

“Alan!”

Brian could only call out one word.

“Why so anxious. We all are old friends. Let's have a nice chat.”

Alan, the Master of the Dark Guild- Black Spiders smiled lightly and sat on the ground while motioning towards the three others.

***

“INCOMING!”

Alicia shouted as the group stopped and prepared for battle. It was another group from the Yellow Spider Family.

Before waiting for the Spiders to prepare for an ambush, Sigil's group already took out their guns and pointed towards the incoming enemy.

The enemy group stopped before turning away immediately.

Their leader, a young girl, looked confused. Did they already find out about the plan set by the Family Head?

But since their ambush wouldn't work, she didn't want to destroy her forces to eradicate the enemy. 

Sigil and the group started discussing if they should leave right now. All the fortunes wouldn't be worth their lives. Sigil sighed as he felt that things weren't simple.

It was at this time, the group from Yellow Spider that ambushed them previously, caught up to them.

Such situations kept on taking place in many areas. The fight between the elders was even fierce.

***

“Where is Alia?”

Roman asked cautiously.

“I need to punish her for all the ill-treatment in our childhood. After I am done with her, I will use her body as a material for a spell.”

Alan smiled and replied kindly. He was talking as if the Alia wasn't his own blood sister.

“Let's forget her. I removed my disguise a little early to inform you of some things beforehand. I am only doing this because of our past friendship.”

In truth, the three of the family heads did not really care for Alia. They immediately turned serious when they heard Alan's words.

“The three directors are interested in this Grimoire World and will arrive soon. You can either wait for them and lose your lives or take your family away.

Even though Alan had opened all seven of his chakras, he would still need to spend a lot of effort to defeat three six chakra points experts. He instead told them the arrival of the three Grimoire Masters to prevent them from doing such pointless actions.

“The organisation will definitely act.” John spoke slowly.

“By the time they reach, we will be done with this Grimoire World.”

Alan spoke calmly.

“Alright.”

The three of them were leaders of strong families. They could reach this place because of their resolution. They immediately made their decision and started to chant a strange spell.

John took out a big talisman and a blue light emerged from it, disappearing into the distance.

The other two did the same thing and waited silently.

***

Sigil's group was fighting when their talismans suddenly shined and they started disappearing one after another. The group from the Yellow Spider Family was stunned. 

The members of the Grey family also did not understand this strange occurrence.

As a light shined on Sigil, he muttered something before disappearing from the Grimoire World himself.

Such a thing happened in many places. Except for the Yellow Spider Family, the members of the other three families were forcibly withdrawn and brought back to the real world.

***

“Sir, there is a rumour about the emergence of a Grimoire World near the southern regions.

A bespectacled man reported to an old man.

“No worries. The upper body already knows about the situation.”

The old man waved at his employee and let him do his work. They were the core members if the witch's organisation. How could they not know about the emergence of a Grimoire World? They had ignored the information out of their own discretion. 

Meanwhile, the border of the Chestcovia City was filled with lights as one person appeared after another. The whole place was in chaos and it took a very long time before the situation turned normal.

After the family head explained the situation to the elders, they felt a little terrified and immediately started to move the whole family back to their base.

“Quickly move. Bring your vehicles and drive in order.”

The elders kept on commanding.

But before anyone could leave, a green light emerged from the ground, creating a hemisphere, covering every person.

John and others, who were near Alan immediately looked ashen.

“You cheated us!” Brian pointed and shouted.

“Relax! The three leaders merely want to have a little chat with your younger generation.”

Alan smiled slyly. He was true to his word. If they retreated from the Grimoire World, they would leave with their life. 

John and others frowned as they made way towards their families and tried to calm them.

Meanwhile, Sigil was looking around in a dull manner.

Man plans and Heaven mocks!

Even though he had prepared the preventive measures before leaving the Grimoire world, the situation changed too quickly.

The emergence of Dark guild, the betrayal of Yellow Spider Family, everything was sudden.

He still felt a little relieved that nobody saw him with the Grimoire Will of the Inverse Witch.

“Uhm, Hello! I am one of the Directors of the Dark Guild— Black Spider. May I have your attention.”

A mature voice erupted in the area. Even if the figure did not ask for attention, she would still gain a lot of stares. After all, she was floating in the air whilst standing on a dark-red broomstick.

When Sigil heard the name of the Dark Guild, he immediately recalled Ivan's situation. He finally felt that Ivan's situation was connected to their predicament.

“As you all know, we Dark Guilds are hunted by the Witch's Organisation and other Witch families with a lot of strengths. We understand that this is because of our free-spirited manner of handling some tasks.”

The figure was a buxom beauty and her ruby red hair fell on her shoulders, making her look extremely enchanting. It was even more so, since their view was straight at her bottom.

Most of the people were speechless when they heard the criminal acts being mentioned as free-spirited methods.

“It brings me great joy to announce that the three Dark Guilds– Black Spider, Fiery Lion and Grand Sparrow will unite together to form a super Dark Guild. With such a power, we will not be hunted anymore, we can finally live freely.”

The beauty spoke out in excitement.

“You are too excited, Ruby.”

A hoarse voice interrupted the clamouring of people after hearing the announcement.

Another figure teleported inside the hemisphere.

“I am the director of Grand Sparrow Guild. Those who wish to join our organisation will gain precious resources. One more thing, all the elders below the age of 23 and all the direct heirs of the elders and the family heads will stay behind.”

The old man smiled viciously.

As soon as his voice rang out, the whole group below turned silent before erupting.

They were taking Hostages!

The faces of the family heads turned ugly. The director of the Grand Sparrow was directly asking for their blood children as a hostage.

It was at this time another ball of light entered the hemisphere and turned into a brutish looking male. He was wearing a dark grey flak jacket and his bulging arms were on display for everybody.

Seeing the new arrival, some members from Sigil's previous team looked towards him, to check if this young master was arrogant enough to trash talk this new arrival.

Sensing the strange gazes, Sigil almost cursed.

Why are you looking at me?

“Witch's Organisation does not have control over the southern regions of the country, this means that you all will be our subordinates. The heirs of the three families will be given rich resources and will also be given a chance to enter a super-sized Ancestral Pool. You join and earn riches, you refuse and you die a graveless death. Your soul will be tortured to turn into a demon and you will be our personal pets.”

His cold and ruthless voice silenced the whole field once again.

“By the way, I am the director of the Dark Guild- Fiery Lion.”

His proposal forced the family heads to finally think about the situation clearly. If they did not have the support of the witch's organisation, then they needed to cozy up to this new power to survive. 

And this new organisation was clearly providing them with an opportunity too.

“Before that, we would like to introduce one of the newest members of our organisation. I hope you can learn from him and become more carefree.”

The buxom beauty smiled and snapped her fingers. From the outside of Hemisphere, a good looking youth with a rose tattoo on his neck walked inside the area.

It was Ivan!

Seeing him, Sigil felt speechless while Ivan's father, Roman RedHawk, felt a little agitated.

“He killed his degenerated younger brother with his own hand. He is one of the most righteous members of the guild and we should all learn from him.”

Ruby's voice shocked everyone, except Sigil.

“YOU THANKLESS BASTARD!!!!!”

A heartbreaking shout erupted as flaming figure shot towards Ivan.

He was Roman himself.

On his back were wings made of flame and his hands had turned into a hawk's talons.

Snap

A heavy aura erupted from Ruby and completely suppressed Roman.

One Grimoire Master could defeat countless Chakra Masters without breaking a sweat.This was completely demonstrated by Buxom Ruby.

Even though Roman's face was buried into the ground, his voice still reached others.

“Why? WHY? He was your brother. You grew up together for fuck's sake!!”

Roman had tears in his eyes that were mixing with the soil on the ground. His entire demeanor looked extremely embarrassed.

“I don't look forgiveness from you, father. I only wanted forgiveness from that little girl, but she isn't here anymore.”

Ivan spoke sadly. 

He looked towards Sigil and nodded at him. This caused the Buxom Ruby to look at him too.

'Don't look at me, you rowdy fool! Look away! Look away!’

He cursed internally and didn't dare to return the nod.

“Have you all thought of your answers?”

The muscular master spoke out.

John and Brian looked at each other. Their eyes had the same look. 

***

June 13, 2023. 

On this day, a super faction appeared in the annals of Glory Continent.

This faction was an alliance of every single dark guild there is. The faction called themselves the Carefree Alliance and this faction had forces in every country and states.

The Witch's Organisation appeared in public to welcome the alliance and agreed to a treaty of nonviolence against each other.

 

21