Ch. 28 – Visions from the Goddess
1.2k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Visions from the Goddess

 

After saying goodbye to Diana and Dora, they went back to their new apartment. When they entered, Aurora and Bluey got excited, eagerly looking around (including Bluey diving onto the couch once).

While they were busy, Betty grabbed Damien from behind. “Damien...”

Damien blushed, “What's wrong?”

Betty leaned up and kissed him. “After that talk, I really want you.”

“But the others are right there...”

“That's fine, they can have you after.”

Bluey seemed to have clocked on to their intentions. “Are you two going to mate, now? I thought you were earlier in the hallway.”

Betty blushed but nodded.

Bluey nodded back. “Okay, I get Master after though.”

Aurora looked between them. “I...I would also like...”

Damien sighed, “Okay, okay, it's a special occasion, I guess.”

Bluey and Aurora headed back to the inn to get their things, while Betty dragged Damien to one of the bedrooms.

“Are you wanting to get in the bath?” Damien asked, giving a sly smile.

Betty blushed and nodded, so they undressed and went into the bathroom.

The tub was about the same size as the one at the inn, so they were both able to fit comfortably into it as the tub after it filled up.

Betty, instead of getting right into it, laid against his chest. She then looked up at him, “Damien, um...”

Damien smiled, “What's wrong? Are you still going to try and convince me about Diana?”

Betty shook her head. “Not right now.”

Oh, so later.

“Um...I love you, Damien.”

Damien was shocked at the sudden confession. Not that she said it, but just at the timing. He didn't think too hard to answer, though.

“I...love you too, Betty,” Damien replied.

Betty smiled, pressing her face into his chest and hugging him. “I'm so glad.”

Damien chuckled, “Did you think I wouldn't?”

Betty shrugged, “I wasn't sure. I figured you at least liked keeping me around, but-”

Damien kissed her. “You know it's more than that. I'd be lost without you.”

Betty smiled, than grabbed his member, starting to rub it furiously.

Damien blushed, “Hey, we were being romantic...”

Betty nodded, “I know, it turned me on even more.”

Damien let her continue, putting one hand onto her breasts and another on her small butt, squeezing it.

Betty blushed, “I can't hold back now,” she said, before slipping over his now-erect shaft.

Damien held her against him, pushing up slowly and savoring the moment.

Betty was conflicted. “This feels really good, but I want you to go faster.”

Damien kissed her, then started picking up the pace. “As you command...”

Betty went redder, then went back in for another kiss.

The stimulation was too much for Damien, who squeezed her tighter, before speeding up and finishing off inside her. He held her close as she spasmed slightly in his arms.

They sat their connected and gently kissed for a couple minutes, before Betty slid off. They then wiped themselves off before getting back in to soak.

As she laid against his side, Betty said, “I kind of want kids now.”

Damien was taken aback, “What!? But we need you on Adventures! I don't think I'm ready for kids, either.”

Betty giggled, “Me neither, I'm just saying I want kids. Well, your kids.”

Damien chuckled and kissed her. “Maybe once we settle down in the future, like we talked about.”

Betty nodded. “I'm holding you to that,” she said, poking his chest, and kissing him again.

 

After that they laid there for a while, before eventually getting out and dressing. However, Damien was immediately attacked by Bluey.

“Master, it's my turn!” she shouted, squishing her breasts into him.

“You're back already!?” Damien asked.

Bluey seemed confused, “You and Betty were in there for over an hour...”

Betty blushed. “Sorry...”

Bluey pushed Damien onto the bed as Betty left, and stripped off his pants. “Hurry up Master!”

Damien sighed, “Hold on...” he grabbed her as she walked close, pulling her on top of him and making out.

Bluey blushed a bit, “I want to kiss you all the time!”

Damien chuckled, “As long as it's not too much,” he replied, kissing her again.

Bluey stripped off her shirt and bra, grabbing his hands and putting them on her chest. “Here, squeeze my boobs like you always do.”

Damien blushed, “You like it, right?”

Bluey nodded, “It gets me even more in heat.” She then stripped off her shorts and panties, rubbing her nethers against his.

Damien grabbed her, sliding his member in, causing Bluey to spasm slightly.

“Master...” she moaned, leaning down onto him and kissing him again.

Damien slowly started thrusting while Bluey moaned more. He started going faster, and Bluey wrapped her arms around his head, holding him steady so she could keep kissing.

After a few minutes, he could feel himself coming. He wrapped his arms around Bluey, holding her tightly as he released inside her.

“Master...I love you so much...” she said, kissing him.

“I love you too Bluey...” Damien blushed, holding her closely.

 

After they had laid there for a bit in each other's arms, there was a knock at the door.

“Master?” he could hear the voice of Aurora say.

Damien looked, and Bluey was snoring.

He slipped his undergarments on, then went over to the door and outside to the main area.

Aurora was standing there, blushing. “Um...may I have you now, Master?”

Damien smiled, “Sorry for making you wait.”

Aurora shook her head. “I'm not upset, I just really wanted Master's company, too.”

Seeing she was waiting, Damien grabbed her hand and headed to the other bedroom (Betty was nowhere to be seen).

In the other bedroom, he gently laid Aurora down. “Are you ready?”

Aurora smiled and nodded.

Damien got on top of her, pulling open her robe. She seemed to have prepared by not wearing her bra, so he immediately started licking her nipples.

“Master...” Aurora moaned, puling his head tighter into his chest.

Damien undid the rest of her robe, seeing she wasn't wearing panties either. He slid down and started licking her nethers. After a couple minutes of panting, she asked, “Master, please stop teasing me and stick it in.”

Damien chuckled, sliding off his undergarment and sliding his member in. He started thrusting quickly, seeming to still be fine despite being his third time that day.

“Master, hold me,” Aurora requested, holding out her arms.

Damien reached down and hugged her, pulling her up as he continued thrusting in and out.

After a couple minutes, Damien could feel himself about to blow. Aurora was already spasming in his arms, so he quickened then pace, then released into her, spurting several times until he was finished.

“Master...” Aurora said sweetly with a smile, blushing and rubbing his chest.

“Did you enjoy it?” he asked.

Aurora nodded. “Can...can you brush my tail now?”

Damien took a moment to register the request, then gently reached over to start gently brushing her tail.

Aurora seemed to relax. “This is so nice...I'm so glad you summoned me, Master.”

“I'm glad I did, too,” Damien said, kissing her gently as she closed her eyes.

After a few minutes, Aurora fell asleep, her face a beacon of contentment.

 

After a while of laying there, the door opened slightly, and Damien could see the eye of Betty peaking through.

Damien put on his undergarment, then slunk over to the door and went back into the main area. “What's wrong? Did you want to go again?”

Betty blushed, and grabbed his naked chest. “No...I'm good from earlier. And I'm sure you're tired. I just wanted to see you.”

Damien chuckled softly, then hugged her, “You don't need to be sneaky.”

Betty shook her head. “No, I just...I want to tell you...about earlier.”

Damien stood there listening, assuming it had to be with their conversation in the bath.

“It...it really is okay if you get more girlfriends. I don't mind...”

Damien facepalmed. “Why are you telling me this? I don't need more, I don't want to make you jealous.”

Betty shook her head. “I'm not jealous! Well, maybe I was a while ago, but I'm not anymore! I was so happy after you told me you loved me, I went to the chapel and thanked and prayed to the Goddess, and she...she gave me a vision!”

Damien was taken aback. Goddess? What are you doing!? Damien tried to ask, but didn't get a response. “What...what was the vision?”

“I had a vision of you, surrounded by women. They were all blurry, except...” she held her face, blushing, heavily, “...except me. I was there, right next to you! And I realized, the Goddess wants you to make other woman just as happy as me.”

“Wha-...how...why...” Damien was at a loss for words. “How do you know that's the case?”

Betty puffed out her cheeks, a bit angry. “I am a Cleric of the Goddess! Do you think I would misinterpret a vision from her!?”

Damien blinked, Goddess? Is this for real?

This time, he got a response, in the form of giggling.

Goddess!?

'Sorry, it was just funny seeing your reaction.'

What do you mean? What are you telling Betty?

'I simply gave a message to a devoted follower. She understood it perfectly. She's very smart, you should be glad you have such a good companion.'

I am glad I have Betty, but...I meant the vision itself. Am I just supposed to pick up a bunch of random women now?

The Goddess giggled again, 'No, I'm just having you help me out. You're not lonely anymore, right?'

Damien thought about all that had happened, with Bluey, Aurora, and Betty, who was giving her a determined look up at him, then hugged her. No, I'm not.

'Exactly. So, since I helped you out, I merely need you to help me out a bit, too. Not just Betty, Bluey, and Aurora, but other women as well.'

So I'm just supposed to make a bunch of women fall in love with me?

'No no no. Well, you can, but that's not required. You just need to make sure they aren't lonely. I'm even going to make it worth your while, though I'm still working on the mechanics...'

Mechanics? What do you mean?

'Don't worry about it right now. Just get to, um....level 12! Yeah, level 12. You'll be really impressed with my work!'

That's a ways away, Damien internally sighed. Are you just leading me along with these level goals?

'No! Well...maybe a little, but I promise it will be worth it! Oh, shoot, I need to get going. Tootaloo!'

Damien had a million questions, but he felt the presence of the Goddess fade from his mind.

“So, what do you think?” Betty said.

Damien forced a smile. “Let's...let's just take it slow, and focus on adventuring for now. I don't think the Goddess would want me to accidentally mess up her mission for me, right?”

Betty seemed content with this answer, smiling and giving him another hug. “You're the best.”

Damien gulped, putting his arms around Betty gently. I feel like I have a lot of expectations on me, now...

And that's this arc wrapped up.  I hope you all enjoyed! 

All the new readers and positive feedback has got me really motivated, so I'm going to start prioritizing Lonely Summoner a bit more.  I'm currently drafting out stuff for Normal guy, but once the next chapter of that is out I will start working on the next arc of this.

Also, based on the poll, it seems everyone mostly loves seeing status screens, so I will continue to put the majority of them in the story.  If we start getting a lot of them I may have one or two happen off screen, but it will be kept to a minimum.

30