Because He Loves Me
83 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeandre sat in a restaurant and waited for Mickyle.

Mickyle soon arrived and kissed Jeandre on the cheek. A waitress came over at the two ordered, Mickyle ordered for himself a burger with chips and cola while Jeandre ordered a seafood basket with sprite.

“So girl, how was your week long camp with your hubby?” Mickyle asked excited.

Jeandre looked at his friend and couldn’t answer him. His brain reminded him of what happened leading to his eyes stinging.

Mickyle frowned, Jeandre’s eyes glossed with tears scaring him, he leaned forward and asked in a whisper, “What happened, did he hit you?”

Jeandre wiped his eyes and shook his head, “No.”

“Now what happened, I don’t understand why you are crying,” Mickyle asked as he felt his eyes sting.

Jeandre scratched his forehead, then ran his fingers through his hair and said, “Mickyle I don’t know where to start.”

“Start from the beginning,” Mickyle urged him.

Jeandre sat with his hand holding his head, he looked at Mickyle and whispered, “He raped me.”

Mickyle’s expression alone said that he couldn’t believe it.

Mickyle wiped away his tears, he looked at his friend and asked, “Are you serious?”

Jeandre nodded his head, “When we arrived there, everything was okay, but he gave off this vibe that made me feel that his mind wasn’t here. I thought it was work, but it wasn’t. I was exhausted, so I didn’t question everything but when we arrived at the site, it was in the middle of nowhere and a tent was already pitched up.”

“Here are you drinks gentlemen,” the waitress said awkwardly as she looked at them.

She wanted to ask if everything was alright, but Mickyle shooed her away.

“Go on,” Mickyle urged him.

Jeandre took a sip of his drink, then continued, “Everything was fine. I mean, I thought that we were there to just hang out and be together, we had dinner, we talked and then I went to shower. He went to shower after me and when we were going to sleep, he told me that there was only one sleeping bag, I didn’t mind because it was big enough for both of us but then he never got dressed. I asked him when he was going to get dressed, but that’s when he said, I shouldn’t have gotten dressed. He pushed me down and ripped my clothes off and even though I was screaming and told him I’m not ready, he didn’t say anything and just continued.”

Jeandre looked at Mickyle and said, “I would have accepted it, but he hurt me, I just felt pain, we went on for so long and it still hurt. It also seemed that he just got harder every time I came; Mickyle it was so bad, I peed and shit myself so many times while we were busy but he didn’t stop.”

“Here are your orders gents,” the waitress said, after placing down the basket in front of Jeandre and the plate with the burger and chips in front of Mickyle, she saw Mickyle’s glare.

She quickly scurried away, then Mickyle looked at Jeandre.

Picking up a calamari stick, Jeandre took a bite, then continued, “I fell unconscious and woke up inside a cabin with him lying next to me.”

“Wait, where the fuck did the cabin come from?” Mickyle asked.

Jeandre shook his head, “It was there this whole time! He lied to me, he said we were going camping and made me walk. I couldn’t even fight back because I was so fucking tired, he did it on purpose, he made me tired so I couldn’t fight back and took full advantage of me and still has the balls to say that he couldn’t help himself and that he wanted to have sex with me since he was young.”

Mickyle looked at Jeandre as he rubbed his temples and asked, “What else happened?”

Jeandre stabbed his the fork into his fish and said, “When I woke up, I saw that we were in the cabin and I went to the bathroom, I was so shocked and couldn’t walk properly, my body was covered in bruises, I still am but not so much anymore.”

As he spoke, he pulled out his phone and went into his cloud account, “I took a lot of pictures and uploaded them into the cloud then deleted the pictures on the phone because he has my password.”

Mickyle took the phone from him and gasped loudly when he went through the pictures. Shaking his head in disbelief, he said, “Jeandre, this isn’t right.”

Jeandre nodded his head, “He told me that I slept for two days, I was so exhausted, so I didn’t want to ask him too many questions, but I did ask him if he cleaned the tent and he said yes, he also told me not to be embarrassed about shitting and pissing myself because it was such a turn on.”

“I honestly don’t know what to say,” Mickyle said as he handed the phone back to Jeandre. He looked down at his food and pushed it away.

After putting his phone away, Jeandre looked at Mickyle who wasn’t eating and asked, “Are you not going to eat?”

“How can you eat?” Mickyle asked him with a frown.

Jeandre shrugged his shoulders, “I’ve been starving myself since I was raped, do you think that I am not going to eat now?”

“Did you tell your parents?” Mickyle asked concerned.

Jeandre shook his head, “I don’t want to make a big deal of it, I wish he didn’t rape me, or well, I wished he could have asked me, but no he didn’t, I love him Mickyle, what am I going to do? We didn’t have sex the rest of the week because I was injured, but when we got home and I was walking properly, he took the sheets off my bed and we did it on the floor. I asked him why and he said that it was so they wouldn’t hear us.”

“I told you he is fucking crazy didn’t I?” Mickyle asked furiously.

Jeandre nodded his head, “I just wish I could read his mind, he is always doing what I least expect and when I expect something, he does nothing.”

“He’s a fucking monster!” Mickyle huffed.

“Don’t tell Vanessa anything okay,” Jeandre said.

Mickyle nodded his head, “Even if I tried she would say it has nothing to do with me and say I should stay away from you.”

Jeandre sighed, he couldn’t continue with his food. Resting his head against his arms, he said, “When it was time for us to leave, he carried me to his car that was literally outside that I thought we left at the bottom of the path. He planned it all, but what I don’t understand is why he didn’t just fuck me in the cabin on the bed instead of doing it in a tent, he has no romantic sense!”

 

1