The Side Effect
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vanessa and Mickyle walked up to the May residence and knocked on the door. Taylor opened the door and looked up at the pair stunned, then squealed, “The husband and wife team is here~”

Vanessa chuckled and shook her head, “Taylor, where is your parents, we need to talk to them?”

Taylor held his arms out and ran away as if he was flying and went to his parents. When they heard that the two were here, they rushed out and went to meet them.

Sitting in the living room, Vanessa and Mickyle looked at their uncles nervously.

“Did you hear anything from Zayev?” Theo asked.

Vanessa nodded her head, “Yes but we’ve gotten ourselves into trouble.”

Reign and Theo frowned, “What do you mean?”

Vanessa looked at Mickyle and said, “Why don’t you go tell Jeandre what happened while I talk to our uncles.”

Mickyle nodded and ran straight to Jeandre’s room.

Mickyle popped into Jeandre’s room and found him on his bed looking through a magazine.

“Hey!” Jeandre said surprised.

Mickyle came over to him with a bitter look on his face and sat down with his legs crossed and said, “Jeandre, things aren’t looking good.”

Jeandre frowned and looked at Mickyle confused, “Mickyle, what happened? Is he okay?”

Mickyle shook his head, “Zayev woke up but he lost his memories.”

“What?!” Jeandre asked dumbfounded.

Mickyle nodded sadly, “The blow was hard and there shows some signs of swelling on the brain. The doctors did a second scan and it doesn’t look good, the doctor says the damage might be permanent.”

“Mickyle no! What are you saying? How much does he remember?” Jeandre asked as he threw the magazine on the floor and got up.

Mickyle looked at his friend sadly and said, “Well, everything after his twentieth birthday is gone.”

 

0