The Pro’s and Con’s
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The May’s arrived at the hospital but couldn’t seek to Zayev because he was asleep. The doctor informed them that the results of the blow to his head was difficult to determine if it would be permanent or temporary.

Jeandre was so upset with his parents because it was their fault. He already knew that something was mentally wrong with Zayev and that he was possessive.

He could see that Zayev didn’t know that he was hurting him so he just kept it to himself and now look what happened, because they made him aware of his actions, his love went and hurt himself so bad that he had forgotten all about what happened.

Zayev forced him.

Zayev chocked him.

Zayev could kill him but so what?

He’d rather have his crazy lover over a careful brother.

Jeandre ended up sleeping at the hospital as next of kin while his parents went home to the kids. Cindy and Alexander came over but left soon after because they had kids too and Zayev was a grown man.

During the night, Zayev stirred awake and looked around. He saw that his brother was asleep on the chair and smiled.

It had been a good few months since he last saw Jeandre and he was looking handsomer than before.

Jeandre woke up and hour later after Zayev and saw that his brother was sitting up and looking at him with admiration.

Jeandre smiled weakly rubbed his eyes, “Hey handsome, how are you feeling?” He asked and sat on the hospital bed looking at Zayev.

Zayev raised a brow and repeated, ‘Handsome,’ in his head. This was the first time Jeandre called him that and it made him tingle inside.

Smiling he said, “I feel okay.”

Jeandre cupped Zayev’s face and asked, “Are you sure? Vanessa and Mickyle said you lost your memory, do you really not remember what has happened over the last five years?”

Zayev’s heart started beating fast, never in his wildest imagination did he think that Jeandre would take the initiative to be so close to him and what made it odd was that the feeling of his brother’s touch against his skin, it felt so familiar and so right.

Pulling Jeandre’s hands away from his face as he answered, “I honestly don’t remember anything.”

This action of Zayev’s made Jeandre’s heart bleed, he didn’t like this… he wanted his forceful touches back.

Zayev’s heart shuddered when Jeandre’s eyes glossed in tears. Jeandre squeezed his hands in Zayev’s and asked, “And us? You forgot about us?”

Zayev’s eyes widened, so it was true? He thought Vanessa was making up stories when she said that, does this mean that they really were together?

“Jeandre, what do you mean?” Zayev asked to confirm it.

Jeandre looked at Zayev and shook his head, “How could you forget about me? I thought you loved me more than anything.”

Jeandre’s words pierced his heart, rubbing his fingers against Jeandre’s he said, “I’m sorry Jeandre but this is really hard to believe, how can we be together, I don’t remember asking you to be with me.”

“It wasn’t you, I asked you to be my boyfriend because I was tired of hiding my feelings for you away,” Jeandre answered.

Zayev looked at him confused and this messed with Jeandre’s feelings further.

Jeandre got up and straddled Zayev, looking down at his brother who was taken by surprise, he pulled off his shirt and placed Zayev’s hands on his chest and said, “I can’t have you forgetting me so soon when we just started dating, I’ll make you remember what you did to me.”

Throughout the night, Zayev’s hospital room was filled with moans, creaking and squelching sounds.

Jeandre was lying on Zayev’s chest fast asleep due to exhaustion. Zayev had his hand rubbing up and down Jeandre’s back as he marvelled at the euphoric feeling of being one with his brother.

Running his tongue over his bottom lip, Zayev felt the need to be inside Jeandre again and smirked as he thought, ‘I guess playing dumb has its pro’s and con’s.’

He fixed Jeandre’s sleeping position and closed him properly, although he hated hurting Jeandre emotionally, it was better this way, all he needed to do now was go back to his own place and take his little lover with him – far away from those meddlesome parents.

 

1