The Thought
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zayev bladder woke him up in the middle of the night.

As he got up, he noticed that Jeandre wasnt in bed and frowned, “Where the fuck is he?” he asked himself.

Getting up, he walked towards the bedroom door and saw that the living room light was on. Frowning, he went to the living room door quietly and the closer he got, he could hear Jeandre crying.

Standing in the doorway, he watched Jeandre wipe his face clear of the tears and while he sniffled.

Jeandre’s phone buzzed and he answered it, “Hello?”

Zayev knew that it was very late so who the fuck was phoning Jeandre.

As he was wrecking his brain on who it could be, he heard, “I can’t do this anymore. Living with his is suffocating, I can’t pretend this is okay anymore, why should I have to make him remember who I am and let him fuck me whenever in hopes that it will bring his memories back? It’s been two weeks already!”

Zayev’s brows rose in surprise. He stepped back and went to use the toilet, when he came back, he overheard Jeandre say, “I think its best if I leave him, he can start over with someone else.”

Zayev immediately froze in place.

He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth then went up to the living room door and knocked on the door while rubbing his eyes.

Jeandre looked over and placed down the phone. He quickly wiped away his tears and smiled, “Hey, why are you up?”

Zayev smiled as he made his way over to Jeandre and said, “Why are you up, you have school tomorrow.”

Jeandre sighed as he opened his legs so Zayev could sit down between them and said, “I don’t feel like it?”

Leaning down against Jeandre’s chest Zayev said, “Education is important, Dre.”

Running his fingers through Zayev’s hair as he answered, “I know but I need to rest, I don’t feel well.”

Zayev kissed Jeandre’s stomach and asked as he looked up at him, “Does that mean you are pregnant with my child?”

Jeandre chuckled, “That would be so wonderful.”

Zayev nodded, “You know, there is a company that can help us.”

Jeandre raised a brow, “What?”

Zayev nodded his head, “Yeah, Vanessa and I found a company last year that are helping gay couples bring children into this world.”

“Oh…” Jeandre said as he played Zayev’s words in his head.

Raising a brow he asked, “How much will it cost us?”

Zayev sat up on his knees and picked Jeandre up, he walked with him back to the bedroom and said as he placed Jeandre down on the bed, “Don’t worry about it, I’m richer than I look.”

As he sat up, he pulled Jeandre’s pants off and the two mingled in bed.

After their activity, Zayev got up and went to the living room, while Jeandre got ready to sleep.

Zayev sat down on the sofa with Jeandre’s phone in his hand and went through his call log but saw that it was empty, frowning, he wondered, ‘Who the fuck was he talking to? He better not be cheating on me.’

In the bedroom, Jeandre was looking out at the skyline through the window as he thought, ‘That mother fucker!!’

Zayev came back to bed an hour later and hugged Jeandre who was still awake. Zayev could tell that Jeandre was awake but did not say anything and it was the same for Jeandre.

Jeandre was keeping something from Zayev and Zayev?

He was keeping something too that Jeandre just figured out.

Unable to sleep, Jeandre got up and turned around to look at Zayev and said, ‘Lets see how much longer you’ll keep this up.’

 

1