The Ever After
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 days later

Jeandre woke up feeling better than he did the previous day.

He got ready for school and was dropped off by Zeyev. Jeandre watched the car leave with a smile on his face but that smile immediately dropped when he couldn’t see the car anymore.

He walked into the school building and pulled out his phone, going through his contacts, he clicked on Mickyle’s phone number and sent him a text: Let me know when you are free so I can phone you.

Mickyle picked his phone up at work and looked at it, texting Jeandre back: Okay, are you at school? Is it urgent?

Waiting outside the classroom, Jeandre licked his tongue across his teeth and texted back: Need to complain. Yes I am at school, if I don’t tell you, I am going to go crazy.

Mickyle smirked and rolled his eyes: Sure babe, I’m at work so, when it’s your break time, I will phone.

Break arrived and Jeandre was sitting with his friends, when his phone rang, he excused himself and went to stand under a tree where no one could hear him.

“So what happened now?” Mickyle asked in a teasing tone.

Gritting his teeth, Jeandre spoke, “Mickyle you know what, that motherfucker never lost his memories.”

The water in Mickyle’s mouth sprayed out at the wall, wiping his mouth, he asked, “No don’t lie! What do you mean?”

“Then why the fuck would I say it. He has been manipulating us all the entire time, even Vanessa,” Jeandre said with burning fury.

“No Jeandre, I’m sure you are just overthinking it,” Mickyle said as he slid down against the wall and sat down.

“Yea? Two days ago, the night when I phoned you, I told him I was sick and he asked if I was pregnant with his child. The next thing he said was and I quote,  Vanessa and I found a company last year that are helping gay couples bring children into this world. Now you tell me why the fuck would he know that when they said the last three years are gone so how can he remember such a detail?” Jeandre asked furiously.

Mickyle sighed, “Okay Jeandre just calm down, maybe the thought of you being pregnant with his child made that specific memory come back, don’t be quick to judge him. I know he is fucking crazy but you love him so just be patient, this is just one incident, maybe all of this is taking its toll on you and you are loosing it.”

Jeandre sighed, rolling his eyes, he said, “Thanks for listening, I’ll think about it.”

“Okay babe, enjoy the rest of school,” Mickyle said and put the phone down.

He looked at the phone in his hand and thought, ‘Zayev would never lie to Vanessa.’

*

Scrolling through his contacts, Jeandre stopped on Aaron’s contact and texted him: I need to talk to you, meet you after school by your car.

Aaron who received the text looked at it and gazed over at Jeandre who was walking across the field. No matter what he thought about the whole thing, he still wanted Jeandre very much.

*

After school, Aaron made his way to his car and saw Jeandre standing by it. He looked around in the parking lot and saw that Zayev’s car wasn’t around.

Walking up to his car, he unlocked it with the remote control and looked at Jeandre while he opened the backseat door and chucked his bag inside the car.

“So, how can I help you?” Aaron asked Jeandre.

Smiling, Jeandre said, “Well, I’m here to say sorry. We didn’t part on good terms. I know you liked me and I was just stringing you along because I was experimenting.”

Aaron chuckled humorlessly and said, “Well you have a nice way of showing me that you are sorry.”

Sighing Jeandre asked, “How am I supposed to show you, its not like I can kiss you or let you fuck me besides, I know you are not an asshole and would want that from me.”

Aaron raised a curious brow and asked, “How sure are you? I can tell you now that you do not know me as well as you think.”

Jeandre scoffed when he saw Zeyev’s car pulled up not far from them but out of the way and wrapped his arms around Aaron’s neck and whispered into his ear, “How sure are you that I won’t let you fuck me?”

“What?” Aaron asked.

Jeandre let go of him and smiled, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“No, wait, what do you mean? Are you serious?” Aaron asked.

Jeandre nodded his head then walked over to Zeyev’s car.

He opened the door and climbed in. Throwing his bag to the back he turned to Zayev and saw that he had a blank expression on his face.

Frowning, Jeandre asked, “What’s wrong handsome?”

Zayev claimed himself down and looked at Jeandre, smiling he asked, “How was your day today?”

Jeandre went on explaining his day, mostly making up lies as Zayev drove off. Zayev wasn’t listening to him, he could only think of what he witnessed.

Stopping the car in the middle of nowhere, Zayev turned to Jeandre and asked, “Who was that guy you hugged?”

Jeandre who was busy on his phone, looked at Zayev confused and said, “Oh him, I almost forgot you don’t remember, he is my ex.”

Zayev’s eyes widen. He glared at Jeandre and asked, “Your ex since when?”

Jeandre shook his head and looked back at his phone and said, “We dated for a month last year.”

Zayev didn't say anything and started driving again but him mind was so busy.

If he was Jeandre’s ex, why is he telling him now only?

To test his thoughts he asked, “Did you tell me this before?”

Jeandre hummed, “Mn, I did tell you, you were very jealous.”

“Oh…” Was all Zayev said.

*

When they got to the apartment, Jeandre started dinner and Zayev went to his home office.

Instead of doing work, he stared at the wall completely devoid of all emotions other than anger.

Unable to contain himself anymore, he got up and went to the kitchen where he saw Jeandre was still busy preparing supper.

Jeandre’s back was facing him while he was busy on the stove. He walked up to Jeandre and hugged him from behind.

Jeandre chuckled and kissed Zayev on the lips then turned back to the pot on the stove.

“Why did you lie to me?” Zayev asked as he turned the nobs to switch off the stove.

Jeandre frowned, he turned around in Zayev’s arms and asked, “What are you talking about.”

Zayev’s gaze darkened as he looked at his lover and said, “About that gut, you never told me he was your ex.”

Jeandre shook his head and moved away to the fridge and mumbled, “How would you know, your memories are gone.”

Zayev grabbed Jeandre by his left arm and threw him against the fridge.

Jeandre gasped for air after he hit the floor, that slam against the fridge hit the wind out of his body.

Zayev grabbed Jeandre by his hair and dragged him to the living room.

“Ah!! You’re hurting me! Stop it!” Jeandre screamed as he scratched at Zayev’s hand and arm.

Zayev threw Jeandre on the floor and glared at him, “Repeat what you said.”

Jeandre stood up from the floor and shoved Zayev to the side and tried to run away but Zayev caught him.

Jeandre’s eyes widened but quickly thinking, he grabbed the remote control on the side table and hid it behind his back, he glared up at Zayev who flipped him around and grabbed him by the throat.

Glaring back at Jeandre he said, “You never fucking told me anything like that and if youo did, why the FUCK did you hug him?”

Jeandre smirked up at him and asked, “How much fucking longer are you going to play dumb huh? I know you fucking did not lose your memories.”

Zayev rose his right and smacked Jeandre across the face. Jeandre landed on the floor by Zayev’s feet.

His nose bled and he felt slightly dizzy.

Zayev knelt down and turned Jeandre around and pinned him to the ground. Smirking down at him he asked, “And so what, what are you going to do about it?”

Jeandre slammed the remote against Zayev’s head. Zayev winced from the pain and let go of Jeandre who took the opportunity and pushed him off of him.

Jeandre got up and went to the table, he picked up the red vase on the coffee table and smashed it against Zayev’s head.

Zayev groaned in pain, he didn’t think Jeandre would retaliate like this.

Getting up, he wiped head and looked at Jeandre. Immediately his eyes darkened with lust.

Jeandre was sitting on the one seater sofa naked with his legs spread open and his fingers parting his arsehole inviting Zayev in.

“Get your crazy ass over here and fuck me until I’m cripple,” Jeandre said.

Zayev got up and took off his clothes, climbing on the sofa, he did exactly what he was told and they both loved it.

*

Jeandre woke up two hours later after being fucked senseless and groaned, he turned around and hugged Zayev who was awake and looking at him.

After a moment, Jeandre sat up on the bed with his left hand supporting him and smacked Zayev across the face.

Zayev looked at Jeandre shocked as he held his cheek and asked, “What the hell was that for?”

Jeandre squeezed Zayev’s cheeks together making his mouth pout and said, “Don’t you dare fucking lie to me like that again or I will send you to hell myself do you understand me?”

Zayev nodded his head and complained, “But they were going to keep you from me.”

Jeandre rolled his eyes as he got up and laid himself down on Zayev’s chest, “I was going to sneak out to see you, I don’t know why the fuck you need to be so over dramatic.”

And we have come to an end of this fuck up ^ω^.

So I wanted to end this book on a good note, yes my type of good note is an abusive scene. If you've read this story and the previous one, you know that the endings are odd.

But if you are not satisfied, here is my reason for ending this story here.

If I continue this story, Jeandre who has been involved with Zeyev wakes up one morning and instead of making breakfast for him, he heads back into the bedroom with a knife in his hand and kills Zayev and spends his days in a mental institution, gets raped by one of the guards and just that thought of him cheating on Zayev sends him over the edge and leads him to killing himself with a fork.

I do not want to end it on a sad note.

Thannk you for reading and I'll see you in one of my other projects. You can find me on Instagram at vanessanicole_writes and on Facebook: Vanessa Nicole - Writes for ongoing projects that your do not know about and or upcoming stories. We can also chat in general if you'd like.

Again, thank you for reading this story and being on this journey with me ^ω^

 

1