Chapter 15
752 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lori, tell me one more time. Why the fuck do you want me to call you ‘Dan’ while we’re doing this?”

Lori clicked her tongue condescendingly. “Hunter, you only get one chance to infiltrate a shady corporation as a boy, become subjected to their insidious and clever machinations to be turned into an obedient, FEMALE, secretary, and then come out of it on top by dismantling their entire organization and making capitalism your bitch. Have you and your impossibly divine, perfect-body learned absolutely NOTHING?”

“Oh, I’m so SORRY I forgot about your compulsion to make a spectacle out of everything.” Hunter crossed their arms. Lori was being overly dramatic and blowing the entire thing out of proportion, as usual.

The two of them were tasked with infiltrating the NewU Corporation, the place that had almost hired both Hunter and Lori on for their internship program until the two of them backed out. Luckily they were able to get invited back for the internship program proper.

It helped that they had a goddess who knew how to pull some strings.

Artemis had made another uninvited appearance in their apartment and explained to them what the NewU Corporation was actually about; their entire organization was a front for their CEO’s insidious tests involving their new technological device called Lunaris. 

As far as Hunter recalled, one of the trans women in their support group had been transformed by the device. That was Elise, and she had ‘won’ the chance to test Lunaris after Hunter turned the opportunity down, unwittingly passing it along to her.

According to Elise, Lunaris was supposed to completely scan and rewrite a person’s body as if they had grown up their entire life on a different set of hormones from conception. It was fascinating, impossible-sounding technology, and could really help the trans community if it was perfected. Elise had claimed that the machine broke after it was used on her, but somehow, NewU had been able to recover from that incident.

Unfortunately, after that the NewU Corporation had apparently pivoted from their original design goal and instead decided to use Lunaris to forcefem people. And not in the fun way, according to Artemis. Hunter had seen enough of what Artemis considered to be fun forced feminization to make her an unreliable narrator, though Hunter wouldn’t go out of their way to provoke their goddess on that point.

The result was Lori enthusiastically volunteering the both of them to go in and see Lunaris for themselves, for scientific reasons. Artemis had instructed the two to steal Lunaris and keep it out of the NewU Corporation’s hands.

Hunter and Lori were going to commit a heist.

Maybe Lori was right about being appropriately dramatic for the occasion. Hunter would never admit it to her, though. 

So there they were; Lori was going to be magically shapeshifted back into her ‘Dan’ self, and Hunter would look like they did before they realized they were nonbinary. Which was just fine with Hunter, as they switched up how they looked whenever they felt like it.

“This is going to be so fun!” Lori blurted out as she did a little happy dance. “Finally, we get to see what it’s like to experience TRUE force fem professionals. No offense to you or your goddess of course, it’s just that you both are very targeted. I want to stand there on a conveyor belt while they strap a hot outfit on me and then make me thank them profusely for giving me a gift…”

“Can you try not to look so obviously aroused if that’s how it goes?” Hunter complained while admiring the fact that Lori could be so genuine and so ridiculous at the same time.

“Look, I’m just saying, I think this experience might be good for you. You could get some more real-world life experience and really diversify your feminization portfolio.”

Hunter couldn’t continue pretending to be annoyed anymore and played along. “Oh, yeah. All the best feminizers have at least four years of career experience.”

Lori couldn’t help but beam with pride at Hunter. “There may be hope for you yet.” She grinned evilly.

In response, Hunter threw a pillow at her.

***

NewU’s headquarters was a healthy distance away from where they lived, so Hunter and Lori grabbed a bus and sat down together, impatiently waiting for their brand new adventure to properly start. The two of them were still dressed up and appeared as they preferred, with Lori in a very feminine dress and Hunter in a casual set of jeans and a nice top. They both knew they would have to disguise themselves as everyday men eventually, though both of them wanted to stave that off as much as possible.

The NewU Corporation apparently provided full room and board for its interns, which was another ominous sign that things were really off.

"Do you think they'll have subliminal messaging in our sleep?" Lori giggled excitedly, evidently thinking along the same lines as Hunter while filling their imagination with much worse ideas.

"How does that even work?" Hunter questioned. "What, do I just wake up one day and I'm like 'I'm a girl now?’"

"Sometimes. Though it's a whole debate and everything. You see, if you're, say, mind controlled, are you really you?"

Intrigued, Hunter leaned forward and rested their head on her shoulder. "I think so. I'm still me, just not able to act the way I normally would."

Lori nodded. "Right. Now, how about if your mind is altered? Perhaps you now write left-handed instead of right."

"I'm left-handed already. Also, what happens if you're ambidextrous?"

A sigh escaped their girlfriend's lips. "You're being pedantic, you dork. The question still stands. If you suddenly write with a different hand, are you still yourself?"

Hunter had to think about that one for a moment. "No. Well, mostly. Maybe. But something that's true to me would have suddenly been ripped away and replaced. I dunno…I don't think I'm still me."

"Right! It's debatable and gets really messy after a certain point, but my take on it is any change, no matter how little, means the core of who you are has been disrupted. Now, imagine that you're rewritten to think of yourself as exclusively fem."

"There it is! I was wondering how long it would take for you to get back to gender."

Instinctively, Hunter knew Lori was rolling her eyes. "That's my secret, Hunter. I'm always gender." She started breaking out into a few very unearned giggles.

Hunter nuzzled further into Lori's shoulder. "You were saying?" 

"Oh yeah. So, a lot of ways people can get transformed have a component of your mind being rewritten. For example, the 'magic power of estrogen' compels you to suddenly go full on ‘stereotypical woman’. Four-inch heels, suddenly being attracted to men even if you exclusively dated women before, and also big rockin' tits."

"What does the last one have to do with the other behaviors? You've lost me."

"Huh? Oh, I just like them. Anyway, I thought I'd just brief you on that since if you're gonna be the goddess of forced feminization eventually, you gotta have every last trope in your arsenal.”

"I really don't want that to happen to me," Hunter shuddered.

"I mean, I'm not opposed to a little bit of hypnosis or some pretend playing around with the mind stuff, that's kinda hot–" Lori remembered they were in public and stopped talking, though it didn't stop Hunter from sitting upright and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"You're okay, babe. If you're a good girl maybe we'll do some roleplay on that once we're all done toppling capitalism." Hunter winked.

Lori made a noise and bounced a little bit in her chair, causing Hunter to giggle a bit in response 

Being able to watch Lori act so obviously adorable was amazing. Even with her constant hypotheticals, she had been careful enough to keep her posture reserved whenever she could. Now she felt free enough to be so animated!

It was a bit tragic that Lori was going to have to pretend to be a boy for a little while, though to be frank, Hunter wouldn't be surprised if their girlfriend got off on being dysphoric.

"So anyway," Lori whispered. "Once we're in our disguises, I want you to call me Dan and use he/him pronouns for me, even if it's just the two of us. Hell, even make sure your internal monologue and your thoughts are about me as Dan, and not Lori."

"That's a tall order and I don't want to do that to my–"

"Shush," Lori said. "It's just going to make the moment when I get transformed SO much better." She shivered with a smile on her face. "God, it'll be delicious."

"You are fucking ridiculous," Hunter said flatly.

"Yeah, I'm your ridiculous girlfriend," Lori beamed.

*You sure are."

***

Immediately after picking up their bags, Hunter and Lori headed for the first all-gender restroom they could find in a random store, locked the door, and set their stuff down.

"I guess this is it," Lori said, balancing herself on her tiptoes.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Hunter asked one more time.

"Hunter, I was born ready. This is my calling."

Instead of snarkily responding, Hunter had a realization of their own. "Ah, crap."

"What?" Lori asked.

"Whether I like it or not, this has become MY calling."

"...you just realized that now? A literal goddess knocked on your door and gave you a mission to forcefem people, including supporting the people in our sex cult."

“It’s not a sex cult, it’s a support group!” Hunter insisted.

Before Lori could reply, there was a knock at the restroom door. Both Hunter and Lori spun around and saw a familiar figure walk through the closed door as if the material world were just window dressing.

This was Artemis, paying them another in-person visit.

“You can’t just wander into random restrooms looking for us!” Lori exclaimed while knowing full well that wasn’t true. “Besides, I thought you were going to be more careful after um…finding us together last time?”

Even though it had only been a little over a month since Hunter had met Artemis and became her champion, Lori and Artemis had settled into a mildly antagonistic relationship. Usually, Lori was all for anyone who spent time force-femming people. Apparently gods were a limit for her.

“I knocked before I came in, isn’t that enough?” Artemis said with some annoyance. “I don’t even visit you that often, though I do try to make an effort to keep my visits pleasant,” Artemis chided her before turning to address them both at once. “I am merely here to see you off for your first real adventure.”

“You mean chasing me down and trying to forcefem me several dozen times doesn’t count as an adventure?” Hunter said with a shade of barely suppressed sarcasm. Hunter and Artemis had a good relationship, though Hunter wasn’t above being snide from time to time.

“A mere prelude to what you will encounter going forward. Make no mistake – you will be dealing with people who are utterly ridiculous, yet in turn hard to predict. Since I initially invested in NewU to help them get the device off the ground, I am somewhat responsible for this problem existing. Yet after I left while believing their project to be a lost cause, these people independently decided to turn from a path of altruism to one that can only lead to devastation, somehow restarting the project on their own against my expectations. They do not know what they have signed up for, because you two are coming for them. Get Lunaris, and get out. Please don’t overcomplicate it.”

It didn’t take a genius to predict Lori was going to overcomplicate it, though Hunter refrained from further witty remarks and simply nodded.

“Good. Do not expect divine intervention from me here, though you do have access to the power you already possess,” Artemis lectured. “Before you ask, I am indeed testing you.” She gestured to Lori. “Both of you. Do not make me regret the decisions I have made.”

With a blink, Artemis vanished.

Hunter and Lori stared at each other for a bit, unsure what the best way to react to that little speech was. 

Hunter decided to take the initiative. “She’s right, we should take this seriously.”

Lori waved Hunter off. “Please, I know what I’m doing. Why can’t I have a little bit of fun with this? We get to be cute secretaries for a while, that’s pretty ripe for some crazy shit happening, anyway! All we have to do is play along, then grab the technical thingy and get out before it gets too weird. Besides, even without Artemis you still have godlike powers at your disposal. I think we’re going to be fine.”

Lori kept saying the word ‘secretary’ as if it had any sort of meaning, even though they were just interns. Hunter resolved to ask her about her fixation another time, since they were almost late for their first day, and it wouldn’t do to make a bad impression to start off their fake employment.

“Ready to disguise ourselves?" Hunter asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Lori grinned. "Just one more thing…"

Lori pounced on Hunter, pinning them against the wall and aggressively planting kisses all over Hunter's face. The moment Hunter was able to sneak in a quick breath, they went on the offensive, pushing Lori off of them momentarily before lunging and sweeping their girlfriend into a tight hug, their bodies pressed against each other as they simultaneously let out sighs of utter bliss.

"I love you," Lori said.

"I love you too."

Lori's gaze focused itself onto Hunter's. "Do it now. We'll have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves once we get this done." 

Wordlessly, Hunter snapped their fingers, and both of their bodies shifted at the same time. Smooth faces gained stubble, curves became flat, and their own forms became stockier.

Hunter didn't care. They spent time as a boy quite often, so this was no problem for them.

Lori, however…

Hunter watched their girlfriend carefully. A moment of silence ensued as Lori examined her body as it was before Hunter had given her everything she needed. A small frown was on Lori's face, though that quickly changed as Hunter waited for the rest of her reaction with baited breath.

An evil smirk on Lori's face manifested, and she let out a deep cackle. "DAN the MAN is back, bitches!"

Lori, no, Dan, pumped his fists on his chest and let out a guttural roar, which was admittedly a bit pathetic because Dan's build was nowhere near intimidating on its own, and Dan's voice training meant even though his voice was a bit strained, it was nowhere near scary enough.

"You're such a fucking loser." Hunter shook their head and started giggling.

"But Hunter, look at me!" Dan demanded and struck a pose. "Such a perfect figure to be shaped, manipulated, molded, into the perfect cute little feminine shape once more? Ooh, the wonders of being able to do this more than once. Where should they start first on me? Maybe the body hair? That's a classic one. Ooh, maybe my nails as a small initial step. No, wait, even better. What if my head hair suddenly grew longer and they gradually decided to play with it? Okay, Hunter, we need to get to the NewU Corporation NOW before I get too excited. And while we walk, think about the bets we should make before they start! I'm betting after our first night they hit us with the classic accidental uniform swap that forces us to play along. Okay, okay, I know I should be careful about being too meta because I might hype this up too much, but it’s so irresistible to let my mind wander!"

Ah crap, Hunter's suspicions were correct.

Dan DID get off on dysphoria.

Forced fem is more satisfying if you make yourself as masculine as possible beforehand. I see no problems with that logic.

If you feel like it, go ahead and leave a comment! And look forward to another chapter in a few days!

45