Chapter 1
3.2k 14 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
New story!

Just as a forewarning, this is absolutely a parody story with forcefemming as the primary subject matter. There will be CWs at the top of each chapter and spoiled in case you are the surprise me type! Overall don't expect anything seriously dark. Expect silly situations, definitely. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story!

Content Warnings:

Spoiler

Forced feminization, discussion of forced feminization, mention of detransition, pronoun fuckery, mention of genital size mockery, discussion of classic forced feminization scenarios (stuck living as a girl, roommate feminization)

[collapse]

“No, no, no. That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.” Dan wrinkled his nose, pacing around the living room in a huff. He took a moment to squeeze his eyes shut, filtering out all of the noise around him so he could focus for a moment.

Dan’s best friend, Hunter, sighed. He’d seen this before. Dan would pace for a few moments, have an epiphany, and then come up with a scheme that would either be absolutely brilliant or hilariously destructive with very little middle ground.

It’s why Hunter would be the one to go over to Dan’s apartment whenever they wanted to hang out. Let Dan destroy his place all on his own. Hunter was still cleaning his place up after the infamous Plush Shark Incident.

“I’ve got it,” Dan said and turned to face Hunter with a smirk on his face. “You know about forced feminization, yeah?”

Hunter’s immediate reaction was to peg Dan’s latest scheme as a little of both.

“Only because you’ve kept going on and on about it since we’ve been friends. It’s where you get this guy, and you turn him into a girl without respecting his consent, right?” Hunter looked at his friend with a worried expression. What was he planning?

“Well, yes, but actually no. Or no, but actually yes. It’s debatable because a lot of eggs eat that stuff up. See, if you force fem someone, you take the responsibility away from the dude getting force femmed, so the dude doesn’t have to have the burden of choice on him for when he inevitably enjoys it and enjoys his -- no, her most of the time, her life as a girl much better. It’s science.”

“Eggs? Also, I’m not sure my science classes in school covered this,” Hunter said dryly. Dan had a tendency to hyperfocus on gender issues, which had taught Hunter quite a lot about a lot of stuff he otherwise would have no exposure to.

“Science classes should cover it,” Dan grumbled, then went back to a grin. “Anyway, eggs are people who are transgender but haven’t realized they’re transgender yet. Hence, a number of transfem eggs do latch onto forced feminization without realizing why. Until of course, they realize why a huge number of the force femmed dudes like their lives a lot better as girls. It’s because they ARE girls.”

“I can’t even imagine the amount of mind games you’d have to go through to just come out the other side okay. That’s pretty rough and I really feel for them,” Hunter said, still attempting to understand where Dan was going.

“Oh, yeah, it’s terrible.” Dan paused. “Anyway, still with me?” he asked while not looking at Hunter.

“Sure?”

“Okay, so…we know I’m a trans woman, right?”

“Even though you insist on sticking with he/him pronouns. Are you still fine with he/him?”

Dan coming out several months ago would have shocked most uninformed people, but not Hunter. There were only so many random hypotheticals about turning into a girl a man could come up with before the serious doubt about them being a man settled in. Once Dan had come out, the floodgates truly opened about all the fun topics about being transgender Hunter had never known to exist before. 

Hunter got the sense that it was hard to talk about topics and other memes from the community with outsiders. He couldn’t help but feel a little big about that, since that meant he was doing a good job supporting Dan. It was like being part of an exclusive club. Albeit a club that was (almost) incomprehensible to him.

The one (of many) frustrating parts about Dan was his emphasis on theatrics. Dan wasn’t the type to just do what felt right for him, which in his own self admitted case would be trying out a new name, pronouns, experimenting with gender presentation. The classic trans woman package as far as Hunter understood, though Dan would insist that everyone’s story was different, which made sense considering Dan’s story was so out there. Beyond a begrudging commitment to testosterone blockers, Dan wasn’t up to transitioning without making it exciting in some way. Dan’s transition had to be grandiose and elaborate. And explosive, Hunter would add.

“He/him for now,” Dan confirmed. “See, in a lot of forced fem stories, there’s a turning point where the main character dramatically changes their pronouns to she/her, with varying degrees of self awareness about the switch.”

“Isn’t that also true for coming out stories with transgender characters? It’s not exclusive to that fantasy,” Hunter said with a bored tone. Dan would wear himself out sooner or later.

“Yup. But see, the best stories make it feel earned as part of a dramatic character arc reaching its climax. I’m the main character of my story, therefore I gotta pick the most impactful place to start referring to myself as the girl I know myself to be.”

“Or you could just…you know. Live as yourself. No need to overcomplicate it.”

“I’d like to,” Dan said in a somber tone. “Gotta appease the parents, though. Wouldn’t do to have me slip up in front of them, no way to know how they would react. Can’t risk it.”

That was a little more heartfelt than his usual antics.

“That is a conundrum,” Hunter said, mulling it over. In spite of this completely surreal conversation, Dan was right. It would be a risk to come out to his parents. Though, something didn’t quite make sense. Why was Dan going on and on about forced feminization then? “So, do you have a plan?” Hunter asked.

Dan’s expression went back into a grin. A quite unsettling one. “Oh, yes. See, forced feminization removes the responsibility from the person being feminized, right? So in case my parents aren’t accepting, they could see this as something inflicted upon me. It’s not great that the world is like this, but it is what it is.”

“Wouldn’t they just make you detransition? I mean, we have a couple years to go for our degrees. They’d find some way to threaten you.”

“That’s the beautiful part. All I need to do is say ‘Woe is me, I’ve been turned into a girl! Since I’m now a girl, I might as well make the most of my new life! Don’t want to let it ruin my studies!’” Dan dramatically waved his hand for added effect. “Cisgender parents would just be confused and roll with it, not wanting to subject their kid to more intensive operations or whatever. Heck, some parents would even encourage you to throw yourself into it, seeing having a daughter as a new and fun experience.”

“I’m not sure that fits reality. Is this all from the stories you read?”

Pause. “I mean, yeah. Some problematic cases and some not. It really does happen every now and again, though. Seriously, don’t underestimate clueless cis people.”

Hunter rolled his eyes. Dan’s imagination was running away with him in an ironically clueless manner. Even though Hunter was cisgender, it didn’t mean he couldn’t relate to Dan in some way. Wanting his parent’s approval. A well-intentioned goal, but also one which may or may not be possible in reality. Dan’s parents were nice when Hunter saw them, though it wasn’t like he sat down with them and discussed queer issues at length. Better to leave that to the professionals. Professional queer people.

Though Dan’s idea of professional involved binging on whatever stories he could find and taking them to be realistic even when they clearly were not, or involved magic, or other random stuff. Not bad to have an active imagination, and Hunter even could relate to some of the stories targeted to Dan’s demographic. Dan just needed to be careful to not take everything he found at face value.

“Anyway, the plan,” Dan said, making Hunter realize he was tuning his friend out. Dan had a look in his eyes that said he had thought of a conclusion that anyone would naturally come up with. “I’m going to get force-femmed.”

Hunter stared at Dan for a moment, and Dan met the stare. Both friends looked at each other in a staredown in which both parties knew the resulting conversation was going to be awkward in some manner. Hunter decided to be the one to respond first since Dan was putting himself out there.

“I am NOT force femming you.” 

Dan’s eyes grew wide for a moment, and settled back down pretty quickly. “I…wasn’t going to ask you to. Though that has happened before…two bros get an apartment together. One force fems the other for a variety of reasons to be turning the roommate into a girl. Sometimes they did it for the girl’s own good, other times they wanted the perfect girlfriend, which is pretty disturbing, but it happens--”

“Dan,” Hunter interrupted before Dan’s line of reasoning could get any more awkward. “Focus.”

“Sorry. I wouldn’t ask you to do that anyway. I mean, I trust you to be a good guy, but it’s disappointingly not in your wheelhouse, and um…my parents would think something was up if the person doing it was someone they knew--” 

“Dan!”

“Okay! Getting to the point. I’m going to get someone to force fem me. See, I’m incredibly force femmable. It doesn’t even take much effort. My name can be changed into so many creative girl names. Danny, Dana, Danni with an I…the list goes on. I’ve barely got any stubble, I’m not too short and not too tall. They could even do that thing where they mock the size of my genitals for no reason, as a treat. Though I don’t get what that even accomplishes. It’s fine for some people, but not for me. Anyway, random people probably look at me and go ‘Wow, this person was born to be a girl!’”

Hunter did his best impression of a starship captain and put both of his hands on his face, slowly rubbing his scalp and messing up his hair. “You literally are born to be a girl, you’re a trans woman, remember?” Hunter pointed out.

“I-you’re right,” Dan said, his voice dropping a bit. “I am trans. I just…I think this is the best route to go down. Plausible deniability and it’ll give me a push. I don’t even have any girl’s clothes. I want some. It’s just hard to let myself have them. I’ll mess with my pronouns and name when I’m ready, or someone makes me ready.”

Poor Dan. Even though the two of them had talked about what an egg was, Hunter wondered how much the term would still be truthful when applied to his friend. Hunter took a moment to think before finally speaking up.

“I’m not going to be the one to force stuff on you, but if you wanted to just go somewhere and you needed support, I’m there for you. We’re friends, right? I’ve got your back. You can experiment with whatever you want here, I don’t judge. Always try something once, right?”

Dan smiled, and wiped something from the corner of one of her eyes. His eyes. Respect his desired pronouns, Hunter. Even if he’s being incredibly dense about them. Maybe Hunter just didn’t understand the trials and tribulations of being queer. 

Or it was just the trials and tribulations of being Dan. One or the other, perhaps both.

“Thanks, Hunter,” Dan said quietly. “Maybe I’ll take you up on that. I just... I think this will work. I know it. I’m gonna get turned into a girl and things will be fine.”

Hunter frowned. “This is a bad idea. You want a stranger that probably won’t have your best interests at heart to solve your problems for you.”

“Not necessarily. Maybe it’s a comedy of errors kinda thing?”

“Your life is a comedy of errors,” Hunter deadpanned with a smile.

“Yeah, it is.” Dan giggled, which never ceased to get Hunter to crack up too. Dan was someone worth fighting for, and if push ever came to shove, Hunter would be there for him. 

“Just keep yourself safe, please?” Hunter added.

Dan nodded. “I will. I won’t go and do anything shady. If I naturally meet someone, fine. If I wander into a weird situation, fine. If a contrived series of events that force me to disguise myself as a girl for lengths of time happens and force me to keep up the charade long enough to transition, then it happens.”

“That happened to my buddy Eric. Though it was a part of a play.”

“Lucky guy.” Dan shook his head wistfully.

There was a bit of a pause as Hunter internally breathed a sigh of relief. Dan was definitely trying to figure himself out, but he wasn’t going to get himself into serious danger. Hopefully. Dan was a wildcard, after all. Wildcards needed someone there to rein them in.

“What are we going to do first?” Hunter asked with a barely-perceptible sigh. Like it or not, it would be for the best if Hunter at least made sure Dan didn’t do anything stupider than his usual antics.

Dan grinned. “I’m going to go to a place that’s never short of significant trans experiences. I’m going to the mall!”

The mall is contractually obligated to be in every trans story. It's a classic rite of passage.

I'd also like to give a special shout-out to Elamimax for making this very lovely book cover! I highly recommend checking out their fantastic stories!

Now that you've got an idea of what this story is all about, let me know what you think in the comments! And get excited for another chapter in a week!

93