[C6][R18]: First human encounter
1.6k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His first human encounter wasn't what he had expected it to be. The girls looked pitiful, but Richard didn't feel much pity. He already didn't feel much for other beings after all that had happened to him, and after he became a goblin, that only became worse. He was pretty surprised that the girls weren't covered to their necks in semen, and we're relatively clean as far as being a goblin-captured toy and being clean goes.

He expected to see a group of goblins at it, but there was just one goblin in the room when they entered; one was eagerly violating a blonde-haired girl who looked to be in her twenties.

' Perhaps the location has something to do with it; It was quite a maze-like tunnel coming here. '

Although Richard wasn't deliberately trying to sneak after them, he wasn't precisely loud either and kept a fair distance since he didn't trust the big green guys; perhaps the others thought he was part of their group when they saw them following the shaman. Either way, he wasn't willing to see if they were ready to share after he saw the goblin that was fucking the blonde being pulled off and beaten in quite a hostile manner.

At this moment, he decided it was better to try hiding himself a little better, so while a beating took place, he quietly made his way over to a corner-like section and found a rock to hide behind.

He looked at the poor fellow who got beaten up quite brutally while his gaze shifted toward the girls afterward; they were all bound against different rocks. The remains of their clothes looked rather shabby since most of it was torn off; they had some dirty cloth lying next to them that was probably pulled off by the goblin receiving a beating. He must've taken a look into what and who to fuck exactly.

This made Richard believe that they at least had the common sense to keep their human prisoners somewhat warm to prevent them from dying too quickly. Although the girls certainly didn't look healthy, they didn't look malnourished either, so he assumed they were at least being fed something.

One of the giant goblins eventually dragged the beaten-up goblin off while the shaman went and removed the ties of the blonde one. The girl seemed not to care and continued lifelessly staring at the shaman. It was like she wasn't even fully conscious or there; it looked bizarre. The blonde woman looked to have some remains of leather around her arms and legs, Straps to be precise, so he assumed her to be some warrior or perhaps craftsman. There seemed to be a similarly dressed girl with black hair, while another with brown hair appeared to wear a robe, Or at least what was left of it. The last one was fully naked, and he couldn't make out what the girl was previously wearing; it was the smaller one.

The smaller one looked cute and was around an A cup, and although she looked appealing to Richard, who still had some of humanity's taste, the goblins mostly ignored the girl. However, they bonded with the other girls, and we're more interested in the blonde and black-haired one; they had some muscles and looked more like warriors with big tits, which goblins apparently were into. Even the robed one with moderate breasts that weren't as massive as the other two but were still fair game got picked last. These goblins had something for muscles, huh? The smaller one wasn't too visible to him due to the angle he was at, so he couldn't see her hair color. She was lying on her back, and he could only see her torso and some of her legs; his attention returned to the shaman.

The shaman had untied the blonde-haired girl and pulled her by the hair to drag her towards the ground. The girl didn't resist and let her body be pushed around like a ragdoll. The shaman went onto his knees before the girl and pulled off his loin cloth. These goblin's cocks weren't too big, which was instead natural considering how small the creatures typically were. The more giant goblins had more enormous cocks, but it wasn't anything massive. The goblins that, are around 150-160cm, had about 10-14CM cocks which wasn't anything like the gigantic monster cock he expected.

'Well, the fact that it's a fantasy world doesn't directly mean that all monsters have massive cocks to break open girls, I guess. The trauma probably got to the girls rather than that sorry excuse of a cock.'

He looked down at his cock, Which had already hardened up. He wasn't sure why, but the sight aroused him; he blamed it on him becoming a goblin, although he knew that his merciless personality might also have something to do with it. He gave himself a soft stroke; his cock was around 18 CM which was the same as before he reincarnated. He gave himself a mild stroke and returned to watching the show.

The shaman was quite a bit shorter than the big goblins. And so was his cock size, which was around 8 cm which wasn't bad considering most normal Goblins were between 6 to 10 cm which made Richard quite the freak.

He watched the shaman pry open the girl's mouth and shove his tiny cock inside. The others followed up when they saw that the shaman made his choice. One of them lowered themselves behind the girl the shaman was using, got on the ground, and pulled up her hips. The girl cooperated and remained in a doggy-style position while the shaman violated her mouth, not that there was much to break with such a tiny cock. While the shaman was busy with the mouth, the giant goblin spread her legs a little and started fucking her from behind. Richard was quite curious how they could just fuck those doll-like girls like that but guessed that their bodies had grown used to the forceful intercourse now. Perhaps the snatch lubricated itself, knowing it was about to be violated, making the entire process less painful? Not that it looked like these girls were still able to experience pain. They looked like living flesh dolls.

While the already pregnant blonde girl was being violated, the other two started fucking the black-haired one similarly. Finally, the last big goblin reluctantly settled for the brown-haired one since the others were already taken. Unlike the other two, Richard didn't get the last goblin's reluctance. The brown-haired one didn't have a swollen belly. Shouldn't she be more enjoyable? Then again, That might be his human standards speaking again. This goblin also went for the mouth instead of her lower half, which made Richard quite curious.

' Maybe it's because goblins don't give fellatio, but humans do? '

He wasn't quite sure what these goblins had with oral and figured it might be because normal goblins wouldn't do it. However, he wasn't entirely confident and continued watching in curiosity. After about an hour, the goblins were done, tied the woman back to the pole, and gave them some water and what looked to be some berries. The room had a box with some food for the slaves, and it looked like they fed them berries and other similar stuff. They must've realized that raw meat makes them sick.

As he watched the goblins leave, only one thought went through his head, And it certainly wasn't about helping these people.

' Now it's my turn. '

  • Updated 1 February 2024
27