Chapter 69: The End (Epilogue)
425 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Funny number achieved.

-x-X-x-

“Nnnngh! Hah… hah… hah… p-please! M-Mercy!”

Dangling from the ceiling, slowly swinging in a circle, is one Thayla Dawnguard, daughter to Knight-Superior Timothal Dawnguard, and would-be Imperial Princess Candidate… if the Imperial Senate of Zuveria ever managed to get their hands on her.

Bereft of armor, clothes, and even underclothes, the white-haired, blue-eyed, completely nude woman swings in the center of an abandoned Zuverian Fortress’ Great Hall. Once housing an entire garrison of Zuverian Soldiers, and more recently housing three tribes of orcish warriors, there’s nothing in the Great Hall close enough for Thayla to manage to cling onto… not that she can cling very well with her arms pulled taut behind her back anyways.

The Knight of the Rose is positioned upright with a hook attached to complex rope bondage that restrains her arms behind her back and crisscrosses over her torso, wrapping painfully tight around her large breasts. Further, her legs have been bound at the thigh and shin, bent at the knee and then forcibly spread to show off her dripping wet cunt.

At the sound of her begging for mercy, an orcish snort can be heard before a powerful palm comes down onto Thayla’s ass, making her squeal in pain and pleasure.

S-SMACK!

Stepping into view, Bula’s eyes glitter with amusement as she looks Thayla up and down. Her open hand is fresh from giving the tied up Knight of the Rose a spanking, but her other hand is occupied with the roasted leg of some beast, which she tears into with her teeth, chewing noisily and then shaking her head at Thayla once she swallows.

“You don’t want mercy, foolish knight.”

Thayla stutters and stammers at the blunt truth of Bula’s words, even as Bula steps away from her. Meanwhile… Mikael just grins in amusement at the exchange, watching from a seat at the head of the Great Hall’s last surviving table.

This was probably the table that the leadership of the garrison that once called this Fortress their home sat at for meals back in the day. It was definitely made of stronger, sturdier wood than the other tables, seeing as it was in the best shape. The chair was sturdy too… which was good, because Mikael and Avina were making more use of the table than the chair at the moment.

“Don’t, nngh, get distracted now. Focus on me~”

Riding him, his Soul Mechanic hooks her arms around his neck and Mikael grabs her by the hips, turning his gaze back towards her and following her request. Panting noisily, Avina continues to bounce up and down on his dick. They’re both just as naked as Thayla right now, though with a lot less rope. But then so is Bula, to be fair.

Speaking of the orc warrior… as Avina makes him look into her eyes while they fuck, Bula proves to be stealthier than she has any right to be, sneaking up behind Avina while they’re staring each other down. His beloved Soul Mechanic gets no warning before the half-orc, having set down her meal, snakes her arms around Avina’s body and abruptly gropes her tits, making Avina squawk in surprise.

“Hah! The little one is so needy!”

Now it’s Avina’s turn to blush, stutter and stammer, but of course Bula isn’t having any of it. She continues to grope the pale human woman’s breasts for a little while, even going so far as to rest her chin on Avina’s shoulder so she can look past her to Mikael. Bula’s eyes twinkle with satisfaction and pride as she gives Mikael a toothy, tusky grin.

“Heh. Told you it would work.”

Mikael chuckles in amusement at that, inclining his head in acknowledgment.

“You did. And you were right. The plan went off without a hitch.”

Not that it was really that much of a plan. It was the same thing that Bula had been pushing for since all the way back in Alether when Foss had first shown up with his army. And that was to throw Mikael at the enemy and have him kill until the killing was done.

Sure, the four of them could have handled Warlord R’azz and his three orcish tribes together and probably come out on top. And they certainly would be fighting together going forward, even as they ventured further into the Savage Lands. But in this case, Mikael had wanted to break in his new armor properly… and what better way than to test his mettle against a threat that had that poor Zuverian Commander back at the camp shitting himself in terror.

Oh, don’t get Mikael wrong. The man put on a brave face and a stiff upper lip. Hell, he probably even had himself mentally fooled. That was the sort of thing military leaders had to do sometimes. It wasn’t just about convincing your troops that they had more than a snowball’s chance in hell of winning, it was about convincing yourself that you had that chance too, even if the odds were very much not in your favor.

But both Mikael and the Commander knew that if Warlord R’azz had turned his little tribal coalition in the direction of the Zuverian Border not an hour away from their base, every single soldier in the camp would probably die.

That would no longer be a problem… because Mikael had issued a challenge to the Warlord and his orcs to come out and face him or be labeled yellow-bellied cowards. Needless to say, that had worked them all into a proper frenzy and they’d come at Mikael in waves. Waves that had broken upon his armor, sword, and magic, again and again until every last orc was dead. Soul Sense was great for making sure of that.

At long last, Bula’s strategy of just having Mikael kill all of their enemies, absorb their souls, and keep killing until the killing was done… had come to fruition. She was hilariously proud of that fact, despite it being relatively basic on the face of it.

It wasn’t like Mikael was going to tell her that much though. Reaching out, he grabs the red-haired half-orc by her ponytail and yanks her forward for a kiss. She moans happily at his roughness and he even bites her lip in a way he can tell pleases her. She might not be as bad as Thayla, but she likes to be reminded who’s on top in her own way.

Of course, Avina does not appreciate being squished between the two of them and makes this clear by whining almost pitifully.

“H-Hey! Stop crushing me y-you two!”

Finally letting Bula go, Mikael expects the half-orc to pull back and give Avina her requested space. But instead she stays right where she is, pinning Avina to his chest. Not too tightly, but just enough to make sure that the Soul Mechanic knows she doesn’t take orders from her.

“Have your fun for now, little one. I’m next.”

Bula pulls back then, leaving Avina to scowl and Thayla to whine piteously at being relegated to last like that. Except, the steady drip-drip-drip of her sexual arousal on the floor in the center of the Great Hall makes it clear she’s not as upset as she might claim. In fact, it’s incredibly obvious that Thayla LIKES being made to wait. And that she’s probably edging like crazy right now.

Meanwhile, Avina pulls back from his chest and makes some room between them now that Bula has stepped away and gone back to her leg of cooked meat. Huffing indignantly, Avina taps the Soul Engine in the center of his chest as she narrows her eyes.

“Bula’s… strategy only worked today because of your new armor. Don’t forget that. You’re welcome, by the way.”

Mikael just grins wider, though he also dips his head to Avina in acknowledgment of her words.

“You’re right, of course. Thank you.”

Honest, earnest gratitude always manages to take his Soul Mechanic off-guard in a way few other things do. Blushing beautifully, the pale freckled Ex-Princess of Ocreatha just huffs and goes back to gyrating her hips and bouncing up and down on his dick.

Still, she’s completely right. Maybe one of the orcs would have gotten lucky and landed a hit on his Soul Engine or even his head if it wasn’t for his new armor, courtesy of Avina. Of course… it wasn’t REALLY armor at all.

His new suit of armor was in fact an extension of the Soul Engine itself. Avina hadn’t just cut Foss Sangrey off from his necromantic magic back in Alether. She hadn’t just torn it all away from him… she’d taken it upon herself. And that meant she had to find a use for all that black power. Mikael wasn’t squeamish. Magic was magic, power was power. When Avina told him she could use Foss’ necromancy for good, he’d told her to go right ahead. He trusted her, one hundred percent.

Of course, he hadn’t realized at first that when she said ‘for good’, she meant ‘for their personal gain’. He still would have said yes, but it made it quite a surprise when she had crafted something new out of Foss Sangrey’s stolen magic and then proceeded to graft it onto his Soul Engine. It was undoubtedly the biggest update to Avina’s creation that she’d ever given him, and it turned him from strong to scarily powerful in a finger snap.

Essentially, Mikael’s new armor was an addon to the Soul Engine rather than proper armor. All he had to do was concentrate and black energy would flow out of the engine, sliding over his body and coalescing into a frightening appearance. With streaks of teal flowing through it, it looked like enchanted armor, but in reality, it was a part of him just like his Soul Magic was a part of him. Just like the engine itself was a part of him.

People could damage it of course, but it would just as quickly repair itself based on his will. An orc could take an axe to his chest and the armor would not just weather the blow, it would grow more powerful when he responded by cutting off the orc’s head and sucking up his soul a moment later. The perfect defense to go with the perfect offense.

Between his ability to get stronger the more he killed and the new armor that Avina had given him, Warlord R’azz and his orc warriors simply hadn’t stood a chance. And with the armor being a mere thought away at all times, Mikael didn’t have any concerns about having a bit of a celebratory orgy in the Fortress’ Great Hall with his three girls, all four of them wearing nothing but their birthday suits.

To be fair, his Soul Sense detected no other living things bigger than some rats down in the basement for miles around. The four of them were completely alone here and Mikael saw nothing wrong with taking advantage of that fact.

Sliding a hand up through Avina’s hair, he pulls her in close for a kiss, one that his Soul Mechanic greedily returns as she continues to slide up and down his member. Her slick wet insides flex and squeeze along his shaft as she moans into his mouth, the two of them making out for a little while before pulling back for air.

Resting his forehead against Avina’s, Mikael gives her a grin.

“Any regrets? Still feel like you’re abandoning your duty to Ocreatha?”

Biting her lower lip for a moment, Avina hesitates.

“… Maybe a little bit. But I think I’ll always feel a little bit like that. This is better though. Ocreatha can move on. Maybe… maybe it would even be better if it ceased to exist altogether. Perhaps Zuveria will swallow it up after all, once Thayla’s father is crowned Emperor.”

Mikael hums at that. Maybe it would. Timothal wasn’t some power hungry tyrant or despot, to be fair. He didn’t have Foss Sangrey’s insatiable ambition, nor Daylor Krislamin’s racist arrogance. The Knight-Superior, soon to be Emperor of Zuveria, wouldn’t choose annexing Ocreatha as his first or even second choice.

… But if it proved to be necessary, he might do it. And seeing as Foss Sangrey had disbanded the Council of Lords and reportedly killed them all in his bid to become the undisputed Supreme King of Ocreatha, it might just prove necessary after all.

That wasn’t their problem though and as Mikael looks into Avina’s eyes, he can see that she agrees. Which is why he feels comfortable in teasing her a little bit.

“Well we can’t have that now? Seems we’ll have to turn back and save Ocreatha from the power-hungry Zuverians!”

Avina rolls her eyes and good-naturedly smacks the part of his chest not dominated by the Soul Engine.

“Not on your life, Mikael. You promised to show me what lies beyond the Savage Lands. I’m holding you to that promise, is that understood?”

“Heh. Yes ma’am.”

Huffing in response, Avina focuses herself back on the matter at hand… that being them having sex. Following her lead, Mikael does the same. It doesn’t take much longer for the inevitable conclusion to take place, of course. When he finally cums inside of her, his Soul Mechanic slams herself down upon his shaft, taking as much of him up in her as she can and making sure he cums as deeply inside of her as possible as well.

By the time he’s finished, her eyes are lidded and she’s clearly ready for a rest. Mikael, meanwhile, is feeling as ready as ever. Pulling Avina off of his cock, he gently sits her down in the fancy chair he’d been sat in himself. Best view in the hall, that. Rising to his feet, Mikael then looks out to see Thayla is still slowly swinging back and forth, the white-haired female knight moaning as she looks at him with hope in her eyes.

Hope that is, of course, subsequently dashed when Bula steps between the two of them, her meal finished and her naked body on full display as she gives Mikael a growl. One that Mikael returns, before he leaps at her.

Wrestling Bula into position is par for the course at this point. In fact, it feels quite… natural. Even as he inserts himself inside of the half-orc and begins savagely fucking her pinned form, Mikael looks up and meets Thayla’s eyes, giving her a wink and a mouthed promise of ‘soon’.

Biting her lower lip, the Knight of the Rose just nods, clearly getting off on watching him fuck the other women as much as she would get off on being fucked herself. Perhaps more so, in fact.

Their little foursome isn’t the most normal of relationships and Mikael knows it. Has known it for a long time in fact. But as he grabs Bula by her ponytail and pounds into her, he reflects that he wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

Tonight, they celebrate their arrival in the Savage Lands for what it is… the first step on the path that will take them beyond the influence of any meddling bureaucrats from either the Zuverian Empire or the Kingdom of Ocreatha. Tomorrow… tomorrow they continue that path, cutting what’s likely to be a bloody swathe of destruction through the Savage Lands, all the way to the other side… whatever that turns out to be.

Vaclatora is laid out before them. The world is their oyster. And Mikael has to admit, he’s excited to see what it has in store for him… but he’s even more excited to experience all of its mysteries and beauty with his girls by his side.

A pessimist would say they weren’t ready for the things they might uncover. But personally, Mikael felt like it was the world that wasn’t ready for the four of THEM.

-x-X-x-

A/N: The End.

Thank you for reading my story! Hope you enjoyed it but now is the time to let me know what you really thought! What did you like? What didn't you like? How did it measure up to say, Breaking Providence?

Feel free to just leave a Like too if you're not interested in commenting, that's also fine. And as always, thanks for all of your support <3

14