Chapter 3
667 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In response to my threat to Olga, she did the smart thing and shut up...

No, if she did that, she wouldn't have been a tsundere and in response to my threat, she literally shot me in the face with a Gandr, a bolt of compressed magic that was basically a curse that weakened the life force of whatever was struck.

But to say nothing of myself being highly magically resistant, but damn near any servant, even the weakest ones like Mata Hari could walk off such a weak curse but it was the fact that she literally attacked me that made my face turn utterly flat so I mechanically looked to Ritsuka who nervously chuckled at the light in my eyes.

"Gimmie a minute will you," I asked with a tired smile and she gulped nodding and with Mash watching her, I used a Sonido, and before Olga could react I effortlessly picked her up by the back of her dress making her fold over in the air like a kitten as she couldn't get her feet under herself.

"Let go of me you blasted Servant!" Olga yelled out but I just whistled as I walked into the burnt-out remains of one of the nearby buildings and then I grinned seeing a slightly burnt couch that I could sit on. "I swear I will have Fujimaru use her command spells to deal with you." She tried to threaten but I just ignored her as I collapsed into the couch with a sigh with Olga being laid over my lap.

Before Olga could say anything as one of my hands kept her still by pinning her via the small of her back I spoke softly. "Olga Marie Anumesphere, I know very well that you are not deaf... So why did you attack me?"

For a moment Olga was silent and then she began squirming in my grasp but I just calmly held her in place and let her rampaging Tsundere energy go wild before she fell limp on my lap and only did she spoke softly with her voice filled with humiliation at my manhandling of herself. "Let me go Familiar." She whispered still putting up a strong front making me sigh.

A cracking noise rang out... Followed by a keen scream as Olga shrieked as my hand clapped her soft and plush ass making it ripple through her orangish-red stockings rather distractedly but I put on a stern voice as I spoke to Olga. "Olga, for your disrespect, and attacking me I will be spanking you, do you understand?"

At my words, Olga glowed with her magical circuits flaring to life as she tried to escape my grasp but I just chuckled with a wry smile her reinforcement did diddly squat in the face of my strength that could match Superman's. "Alright Olga, here you go," I said as one hand came up, and with then with a loud cracking noise my hand collided with her ass cheek again and she yelped jumping from the impact.

Between spanking Olga I even began lecturing her in a stern voice. "Now Olga, attacking someone that is far more dangerous than you is the height of stupidity... And calling me a familiar and calling me a Servant with the equivalent of a hard R is just not needed." I explained gently even as my hand enforced discipline into the girl.

Finally, after I spanked her ten times on each cheek and I could hear her sniffling on my lap I hesitated for a moment before gently palming her bottom cheeks and slowly lifting Olga from her position laid over my lap so she would be sitting in my lap and facing me but she refused to meet my eyes and only stared down at my waist.

"Now Olga, I didn't want to punish you but if I am to protect and care for you. You need to respect me." I said and then gently lifted her chin so her amber eyes were forced to meet my own golden ones and I couldn't help but realize how both Ritsuka, Olga, and myself had some pretty similar colored eyes.

She sniffled at being forced to meet my eyes and in response I cupped one of her cheeks and then I did the unthinkable for the Tsundere as I drew her in for a tight hug that pressed her voluptuous soft frame against my own. "Olga, I will protect you... Just relax and be the kind girl I know is deep down inside you." I whispered and for a moment she was stock still and then I felt her arms ever so slightly hug me back before she sniffled again and then the waterworks began from all the stress from Chaldea being blown up, her being sent here...

And hell I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first hug she had gotten in literally a decade since she was a child.

Oh no longer, was she shyly hugging me for support after being shown some affectionate aftercare from the spanking... No, now she was having an ugly cry with the spanking and aftercare being the dynamite thrown into her boiling volcano of a head of insecurities and stress that had boiled over for the last few years.

And she let me have it... Oh, she let me be the fucking pillow for her to scream into her as her sniffles devolved into ugly sobs that had her choking just on how hard she was crying so I just sighed and drew her face into my chest as I let her cry it all out.

I didn't bother saying things were alright as they most certainly weren't... I just made sure she knew I was here for her here and now and that I wasn't going to judge her. And although Mash and Ritsuka peeked through the door into the burnt-down building I waved them off before they could embarrass Olga even further.

But finally, after what was probably five minutes of Olga just bawling, she got to the questioning phase of the woman's breakdowns where although the questions are mostly rhetorical but they still expect the man they are crying on to answer and know the exact right answer at that.

"Why did my father pass over the magical family legacy to an outsider and still dump the being the director of Chaldea on me!?" She demanded crying with her words coming out choked up I honestly had no real answer so I winged it.

"Probably because you are a leader once you get in the headspace and your father knew you needed a grunt to use your family magic to further your own goals." I offered and at that though she smiled lightly but shook her head as she knew that Wodime the man she was talking about was a monstrous genius in the usage of the Animusphere magecraft that used the stars to form the framework of their spells to boost said spells to stupid heights of power.

For the next few moments, Olga was disturbingly still as her puffy amber eyes stared at me as though locked in though and then she visibly took a deep breath and smiled weakly. "Alright, Blake... I will try to treat you with more respect." She whispered and then a bit of her fiery came back as she blushed lightly with her poking me in the chest as she stammered. "But don't you dare tell anyone about my moment of weakness you understand!" She said trying to be fierce but all I could see was the hot girl who was overworked and bawling her eyes out on me so I just gave her a gentle slap to her bum again making her yelp before I helped her stand up.

"Yes yes Olga is the big boss lady, but if you get too mouthy be aware I may pull you aside and next time I will pull down your stockings and make it so you can't sit down for a couple of days," I said with my stern voice making her turn pink and I saw her shiver. Then as I was about to walk back to Ritsuka I felt Olga's thin hand pinch my sleeve as tried to keep hold of me making me roll my eyes at how adorable she was being.

'Alright, Olga you win... I will pamper and adore you because you are just too damned adorable to bully anymore." I said teasingly and even as she squawked in denial I just shamelessly took her hand into my own with my far stronger fingers gently encircling into her own as I kept her beside me as we walked back towards Ritsuka and Mash who gawked at us holding hands like perverts.

 

 

Next 10 chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want to read the daily 3 uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

36