Chapter 7
462 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The process of Rayshifting at least for me was one of boredom. As wandering the twisting Fae Roads between reality, Dream, and the infinite realities of the DC universe was a far more chaotic jaunt through reality compared to Ray Shifting which was basically riding the Bifrost from that Singularity straight back to Chaldea.

So while Olga was holding onto me and Ritsuka holding onto Mash for their dear stomach as we were violently thrown onto the landing pad of Chaldea's teleportation point of their redshifting nonsense. I was just peachy along with Artoria.

"You girls alright?" I questioned wryly as Olga held onto my arm as she bent over slightly and I took a deep breath as I used my spiritual energy to soothe Olga by putting her into a calmer state which seemed to help and seeing that I looked over to Ritsuka who was being all but held up by Mash. "Mash bring her over," I said flatly as Ritsuka in response to my question only waved her hand at me as she looked green.

So after calming their souls and thus their bodies with my spiritual energy I could feel some more powerful souls coming towards us and I tilted my head as I felt the dichotomy of a powerful soul that was wearing the veil of mediocrity and mortality.

The large metal sliding doors to the teleportation room slid open with a loud hissing noise and from the large door system came two figures. Romani Archaman, dressed in his Chaldea-themed medical outfit and having his distinct salmon pink hair.

And beside him was a vision of perfectly 'crafted' beauty in Leonardo Da Vinci, she and I do mean she as she took the form and face of the perfected form of his Mona Lisa, with her face but if anything looked more voluptuous while wearing ornate Renaissance style clothes.

"You guys made it back safely!" Romani cried out taking us in and smiling at seeing us all in one piece while Artoria behind me and Ritsuka snorted at how surprised Romani sounded but regardless Olga stood up straight on her own power as she nodded to Romani's observation.

"Yes, we have accomplished the mission of retrieving the grail." She said proudly as she held up the grail I mugged Artoria of, but my eyes twitched seeing how... Dim the grail had become and in response as we all stared at it as Romani awkwardly chuckled and explained what I had feared may be the case.

Basically that Grail used a good chunk of its juice in reforming Olga and making her capable of Rayshifting back home and such a thing to a Grail. Was literally nothing in the grand scheme of things so within a couple of weeks at most the Grail would be back at full power for Chaldea to slot into its power supply systems.

"So although it's great you guys got the grail, and it's super awesome that the Director is in perfectly good health with her possibly acting as a backup should Ritsuka face an accident..." Da Vinci said awkwardly as Ritsuka, Mash, and Artoria eyed her cooly she still continued. "Unfortunately, Chaldea until we retrieve another Grail or find another equally powerful energy source cannot host the weight of more Servants for you Ritsuka." Da Vinci explained gently.

At that Ritsuka's already pale face with her being kind of a ginger went deathly white as she held onto Mash for dear life... Then her mind broke as she wailed into the comforting boobies of her purple-haired protector. "You are saying I cannot summon more waifu's and husbando's!!!" She cried out pitifully as her face briefly popped out of Mash's chest and seeing Romani weak nod, she cried out even louder as her face went back into that pocket of heaven while Mash awkwardly tried to soothe her master's woes unaware that Ritsuka's head shaking in her boobs were less of the throes of turmoil and sadness but actually, her motorboating said eggplant waifu.

I walked over to Ritsuka and with a clearly amused face I grabbed Ritsuka by the back of her Chaldea white with black trim mission suit making a loud popping noise as Mash blushingly peeled back away from her master while holding her breasts while Ritsuka like a kitten surprised by being picked up by the scruff of her neck just went comically still.

"Nooo! I need-!" She cried but even as I held her up I pinched her backside out of view of the others with my free hand making her squeak and become limp weight in my arm as I held her up.

With Gudako's perverted antics taken care of, I looked to Romani and nodded as I spoke. "Soooo yeah, Blake Barris here. Alaya's on-loan attack dog here to fix up this humanities fuck up's with gratuitous violence." I spoke and everyone stilled with Romani, Da-Vinci, and Olga especially going pale looking behind Mashu I saw Fou the weird squirrel dog thing hiding behind Mash's armored legs like I couldn't see it...

But either way, I continued speaking my excuse for what foreknowledge I had. "Alaya saw you guys were uber-boned so she made a deal with me to come help you guys out in return for a favor down the line. I am only here to help like other Servant's and if you look at my stats you will see I lived a life that will be perfectly suited to killing divine and demonic-attributed enemies."

Even as the leadership floundered Ritsuka being the budding harem queen she was literally skipped over to me and then seriously stared into my eyes. My golden eyes met her amber ones and she grinned placing a hand against her handful-sized breast as she spoke with a weight to her voice that made me understand how she and her male alternate could Talk-No-Jutsu countless heroes and villains into being their protectors. "Blake, I summoned you based on compatibility in that burnt-down school." She spoke as her hand that was on her chest slowly placed itself on my chest as her eyes stared into my own as she continued.

"You are literally my perfect sword, with Mash acting as my shield, I entrust my life to you and..." She leaned in and whispered with her hand blocking Artoria and Mash from reading her lips. "I saw you watching me cuddling my eggplant waifu... Let's see how much we can make her blush in the future?" She said winking and I couldn't help but snort at how much of a fucking goblin Ritsuka was. Then she chuckled and gave me a quick side hug before she retreated back to Mash while saying. "Also, just call me Gudako, all my friends used to call me that!" She said brightly but as she said that I saw a flash of pain in her eyes as I remembered how this Earth timeline had been incinerated and thus she lost her friends and family...

Even Olga picked up on Gudako's mood as she sighed and nodded before she spoke seriously. "Alright Blake, Saber?" She more asked then stated as she looked to Artoria who nodded to that address. "Either way, let me show you to your Servant quarters, and Jake what materials will you need to set up your Workshop with your Territory Creation EX?" Olga asked honestly dumbfoundedly as not even Solomon had such a high level of Territory Creation skill.

And at her question, I smiled wryly as I answered. "I can literally create a pocket realm and reality so long as the foundation is good enough and I can get enough power to jump-start its creation," I said as my head was filled with thoughts on what I could do to mimic my previous reality marble that had become its own true world over time and then I realized something... Grails that held up Singularity's in the future whether they be from those weird events or the actual main singularities we needed to solve for the future could be used to that effect.

 

 

Next 10 chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want to read the daily 3 uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

24