Chapter 8
426 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Honestly, I am not all that sure where I stand in making a new world even with grails as I am not sure if Gaia would suppress such an action," I explain before shrugging and continuing. "But in either case, with the right materials and motivation I can build a field of space with any attributes I desire." I finished and I could all but see Da Vinci's mind whirling at the possibilities as Olga and Ritsuka stuttered in place at my explanation as it frankly was way out of their wheelhouse as 'modern' human mages.

Olga's face still frozen in undisguised desire at said ability only managed to hide her giddiness for a second as she coughed and then clapped her hands. "That's a very interesting ability you have there Blake, but in either case, I must be showing you and Saber's quarters so that I may return to my post and write out a report of what has occurred and so much more," Olga said with a bit of normality entering her voice as she was well aware of the exhaustive work ahead of her to find out the total damage to Chaldea.

So Olga led Artoria and me to our quarters as Ritsuka and Mash already had their own quarters, both in Mash being near the medical bay and Ritsuka having her quarters in the Master's wing of Chaldea. "This can be your room Artoria, all rooms are exactly the same at base, but the walls are made out of materials that can allow you to overlay with illusions to turn them into whatever you want if you have such abilities," Olga explained as she opened up the pretty bare room.

Each room was the size of a decent apartment with a small bedroom, living room, and a large bathroom with a large bathtub shower combo, there wasn't a kitchen or anything only a queen-sized bed and a table with a desk combo on past the edge of the bed. And seeing the room Artoria merely nodded and left me and Olga alone as Artoria put her own password into the door as it shut closed.

Then Olga took me all the way down the hallway... Literally, Artoria's room in the hallway of a couple of hundred apartment rooms was at the beginning of the Servant block, and she took me to the very end of the apartment block, as she showed me the room I blinked and realized it was actually a bit bigger and had some better amenities. "These rooms are for the non-combat Servant like Da-Vinci who will likely be working within the halls of Chaldea solely but it's fine if you have this room for now." She said before she flushed with her looking down and continuing softly without making eye contact.

"My room the Director's quarters is just down the next hall so our rooms are actually connected and that door actually leads to my room as this room used to be Da-Vinci's when she worked with my father much more closely to build Chaldea." She whispered with a bit of pink entering her pale ears that I could see poking out of her silvery white hair...

Gods she was so damned cute it made me want to bully her a bit. But I just smiled and pulled Olga into a surprising hug drawing an adorable "Epp!" of a squeak from her as I cradled the noble once tsundere into more affection than she had seen in her two decades plus of life.

"Thank you for the nice room, Olga," I whispered into her ear as I brought us both to sit down in the soft office chair that matched the large table at the edge of my bed. At my whispering into her ear and her realization of how she was pulled into my lap again similar to when I spanked her into a good crying session she only buried her face into the crook of my neck with her arms wrapping around my chest.

Honestly... It was kinda sad how completely accepting Olga was of my manhandling of her, we didn't have a romantic relationship, nor were we even friends as she knew literally nothing of me. Which was saying something as being a Servant I was supposed to have a grand legend about myself but my strength had proven my status as a Servant and hero.

Either way, I was honestly curious about what was going on in her head as I just relaxed into the back of my chair with Olga sitting face forward on my chest with her face buried into my chest and my hand running from down her head's long hair down her back in comforting motions. Did she consider, my actions too much? Did she want more? The mind of a noble magus woman with major daddy issues and a massive responsibility on her shoulders was beyond my scope of knowledge of women and how to navigate their issues...

Raven at least with her Daddy issues had no problem with me killing her father if it came down to it... Nor did she care when I vored one of her siblings. But Olga was a more complicated and fragile creature than either Raven or Galatea.

Especially Galatea, as she typically just punched holes into her issues until they lay bleeding out on the expensive tiger skin rug.

Her soul though was the biggest tell in her utter dependence upon myself. Even as my soul breathed pure spiritual energy outwards with each breath I took like a dragon would breathe out pure magical energy with each breath, I could feel her very soul breathing in the spiritual energy I exhaled with each inhale she took that was seemingly perfectly matched for each exhale I made.

"Romani may be a bit of a fool but you can rely on him a bit to delegate your work somewhat," I whispered into her hair and I felt her nose that was pressing into my chest move signifying her small nod.

After a couple more minutes of her just relaxing into my arms, she pulled back and I realized she was wearing a dumbfounded smile as she stared at me. "Blake... What even are you?" She whispered and then still dumbfoundedly continued as I raised an eyebrow in affront at her weird statement but then as she finished I couldn't help a snort. "The pure magical energy that's completely aligned with spiritual energies is ever so slowly refining my Magical Circuits so they can channel more mana!" She all but screamed at the end making me snort.

I poked her nose and as I retorted her eyes rolled up and she literally fainted against me. "Olga Animusphere, I literally created a world with stable laws of reality, I killed Zeus and fucked his wife Hera pregnant... Creation is my very being and core of self and legend." I said proudly and then... Yeah, she fainted against my chest at the proof I had provided in my God Killer sword clearly having anti-divinity properties and the creation that came with each breath I took upgrading her magical circuits and thus her very soul.

But hey at least when she fainted against me I got to cop a good handful of tsundere butt when I moved her to sleep in my bed, and like always for whatever reason tsundere's had the best thighs and butt for whatever reason... 'I wonder if she has the same defenseless body part as the Tohsaka bloodline?' I wondered jokingly as I gave her nice panty-hose-covered ass a good honk of a squeeze before moving back to my chair to start jotting down some stuff.

 

 

Next 10 chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want to read the daily 3 uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

24