Soy Pill
22 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Ting Fing decided that he wasn't powerful enough and needed to become more chad so he decided he would buy a divine heavenly gem pill to boost his cultivation.

Ling Ting Fing traveled to Quin Tong town where there he would buy a divine heavenly gem pill.

When Ling Ting Fing arrived at Quin Tong he went to the nearest pill shop.

After traveling through the town Ling Ting Fing arrived at the heavenly moon clan pill shop.

"We sell very good pills and if you do not buy them our moon clan will kill you"

"I am going to kill you for you're disrespect and I will rob you're moon clan pill shop of all the pills that you have in the shop"

"If you think you can beat me you are mistaken because I am at the 23rd stage of the Pu Pu level in the cultivation rankings and have a power level of 8.4 million" 

Ling Ting Fing laughed and decided to punch him across the earth.

After Ling Ting Fing had punched him across the earth he robbed the pill shop of all the valuable pills. 

Ling Ting Fing traveled out of Quin Tong town and went back to his house.

When Ling Ting Fing arrived at his house he was ready to consume one of the divine heavenly gem pills that he had stolen from the heavenly moon clan pill shop to boost his cultivation.

When Ling Ting Fing was about to consume the pill he realized that the pill had been tainted with soy and that it was not valuable.

"So these moon clan are really such scum to taint their pills with soy? I will teach this moon clan a lesson"

2