Quick announcement.
6.8k 16 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
 

Hello everyone, how are we doing? As stated in the last chapter albeit with an illusive 'maybe'. This is the announcement, it isn't that important but it's something I feel that needs to be said. 

So what's this thing I am talking about? You know, the thing about being said. Well, first we need a little introduction, don't you think? It all st—

Err... NOPE, I am not going to write an essay. 

Trending is right around the corner, and is basically the future of the novel. I am not lying when I say I am desperate. I am a person that does a lot of self-depreciation. I am not proud of a lot of things I do, even if people say that I should. 

I want to change that with Leah, something of a passion project that I absolutely love. I want to prove myself that I can actually do something good for once. 

But what do I mean by "desperate"? I like validation, I really do. There is no shame in admitting one's faults. This is validation, the almost euphoric and exhilarating feeling of having a chance of winning the anniversary novel contest. 

I will do whatever it takes to achieve it, now don't get the wrong message. I won't write trash and post it here as chapters. I want to produce something I can be proud of regardless of the outcome. One day I would like to see this as a book, be it physical or just a kindle version would be amazing. 

Where I am getting at is that schedule might not be as consistent as it is now depending on how views go. I am currently unaware of how it SH actually evaluates novels for trending. But I do know that frequent posting can do more harm than good.

Which basically means, I might stop doing daily chapters and transition to one every two to three days. However I can at least promise that instead of being say, 1 a day. It would be two every two days, basically the same quantity but at different periods. 

I feel like this had to be said since I personally hate when people reschedule things or change things while giving a vague explanation. 

Whew... That was long, here have an unfinished artwork to make up for it. 

That's all I needed to say, see you all in the next chapter. o/

108