Chapter 85 Comissioned by Faultlesselm16
369 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was right, Alfia was not at all fucking impressed with my desire to go mining for resources to make the better weapons, armor, and accessories that I needed.

To begin with, finding Alfia wasn't an issue as she made no attempt to hide her presence as she heralded her arrival into Orario by throwing all of Freya's furniture off her balcony when she claimed the love goddesses apartment near the top of the tower of Babel that only gods and goddesses should have been able to have. But apparently, Ouranos decided to make an exception for the new strongest adventurer of Orario.

So here I was, with my fucking body embedded into a wall as Bell fretted over me, and a thin woman who looked a lot like Bell with green eyes instead, was scolding the unrepentant Alfia for blasting me into a wall. Truly the best first impression I could make to my 'mother-in-law'

"I just told him not even half a day ago that our family would be coming together finally and his very next conversation piece, is. 'let's run off across the land to go watch you mine a couple of miles into the ground and just stand around?' I would rather just directly take you all into the dungeon and at least watch you all grow stronger." Alfia said bluntly shutting down Materia who pouted.

Materia was the spitting image of Bell's feminine form but thinner with a soft appearance that made you want to protect her and her bright green eyes brought so much life to her face that it reminded me of how Bell's ruby eyes would light up when she got excited about something.

"Ok... Maybe that's true but I need to get to the dragon vase floors to get lava-themed items." I groaned and Alfia snorted as she eyed me as I stood up but seeing me get back up she smiled.

"At least your durability is pretty decent. That sound wave would have killed the new mediocre level three's of this generation." Alfia said with her closed eyes tightening in distaste at how pathetic this generation had become with how everyone chased their level-ups rather than maxing out their stats.

"Either way, with you mining almost straight down to the different floors and myself killing the hordes of dungeon monsters that spawn, we can reach there in less than six hours and get back even sooner as you place those tracks and such." She said bluntly and my face twisted as I wondered if we were in fact going to beat the Loki Familia down to those floors as they were still working their way down there the normal way.

"Uhmmm Aunty?" Bell spoke up and the metal chalice Alfia was drinking out of, loudly squealed and shattered under her superhuman strength. Alfia slowly looked at the rabbit who cowered behind me at the cold expression that Alfia wore even with her eyes still closed.

"Never call me Aunty... I am not old, so call me big sister." She said with zero infection in her tone and both of us nodded instantly as Materia giggled.

"Uhm Bell could you spend today with me while 'Big Sister' and Jake go into the dungeon?" Materia asked hopefully and for a moment there was silence before Bell nodded with a small smile but that went away as she glared at Alfia fiercely with the eyes of a rabbit trying to intimidate a lion into bowing its head.

"Alfia I understand you want Jake to grow strong as well, but I won't forgive you if you let him die in the dungeon for some kind of test!" Bell said strongly and Alfia just rolled her eyes.

"I won't allow your betrothed to die before making an honest woman out of you... Either way, let's get going, your noise is being too loud." Alfia retorted before she spoke to Materia. "Stay here with Bell and don't leave, I will be back by tonight for dinner." She said that like going down to the Dragon Vase was no damned big deal.

Then Alfia casually walked to the end of the apartment across its plush carpentry onto the balcony and with a flex of her heeled feet I saw her hop atop the banister. "Come on Jake, I refuse to take the elevator." She said smiling as she somehow 'saw' my not-all-too-happy expression at the tiny ants on the ground thousands of feet below me that were the people entering the tower of Babel to enter the dungeon.

But as Alfia did something magical to stop her drop as she all but slammed into the ground I literally unleashed my inner fucking Merry Poppins as I hurtled down towards the earth and as I came closer I used the Terraria, umbrella to cancel out all my momentum in a couple of seconds so as I gently glided down to the ground with my shoes barely scrapping the group Alfia looked at my landing and then at her own that shattered the tiles of the ground surrounding the Tower of Babel.

"That was... The most homosexual thing I have seen in my life. Please don't catch yourself the next time you think to break your fall with a rain umbrella." Alfia said with her face twitching as she obviously held in her own smile at my shameless smile at having landed without wasting magic or even causing damage to my surroundings.

"Don't make me tattle to Bell about you being mean. I already can tell that she inherited her puppy eyes and pouting from her mother." I joked and Alfia shuddered with her heterochromia eyes opening up to take me in.

"You could actually withstand a version of the Materia pout that could make even that bitch Hera cave into doing whatever she wanted?" She demanded with her hands on my shoulders in a flash and I blinked before realizing it must have that mega pout Bell sometimes used when I teased her by kissing her forehead instead of her lips or played a game and teased her by being over affectionate with one of my summons while she was sitting next to me.

Either way, I broke the ice with Alfia and I realized as Alfia walked into the dungeon being whatever she was... Yeah, she was hilariously overpowered as she smacked goblins, kobolds, and other monsters' heads. Not into pasting or knocking them off with the force just ripping the flesh away.

No Alfia had reached a level of physical power that her blows made whatever she struck explode into a blood mist and that realization made me realize how far above merely physically she was of me. To say nothing of how she was a mage that could already level Orario.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.pat-reon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

25