Chapter 14
813 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I may not had my mind in its right place when I wrote this chapter. Oh well, some of you might enjoy it.

A new day was born. I've woken up and did not know where I was for a moment before remembering that Yukiria let me sleep at her house last night. I got up from the bed and started wearing my clothes back. 'It was nice to finally have slept on a bed rather than outside'

I put some shoes on. I dressed the bed and exited the bedroom. I looked at my left and saw that the door for Yukiria's bedroom was closed. Either she hadn't woken up yet or she closed her door after waking up. I climbed down the stairs for the ground floor and saw Yukiria 'Or she did not sleep in her bed at all'.

She was sprawled on the ground that was littered with tools and unknown mechanisms.

'… I shouldn't wake her up rudely because I am a guest at her house... However, I don't want to miss this chance…'

My mind made up, I used water energy to create a small block of ice. Because Yukiria was sprawled with her back on the floor, I lifted her shirt carefully, so that she doesn't wake up and threw the ice between her skin and shirt.

The effect was instant. Yukiria woke up with a startled jump and a scream and started patting her body looking for the cause of her discomfort. She shook her shirt erratically and finally got the ice out.

"…What?" she looked at the ice and scanned the room before finally setting her eyes on me

I cleared my throat and explained myself "You see, you were sleeping so peacefully out in the open that I got these urges. I tried to control them but, you know how it goes, these urges were stronger than me. I couldn't resist them, but look at the bright side, you're alright! It could have ended much worse." I smiled sweetly

The result? A wrench at my face. Although I had my shield on, thus it did not hurt. Yukiria was pointing at me with a shaking hand and another wrench on the other, ready to be thrown.

"You… Who are you!? How did you get into my house!?" asked Yukiria shakily

'…You forgot me already… I should have expected it… But… it still hurt my ego…'

Depressed, I answered "Do you perhaps remember that yesterday we partnered for the robot project?"

She thought for a moment while rubbing her chin then she collided her closed fist into her open palm while saying "Ah!"

"Do you remember now?"

She nodded "Yes, I do!"

"That's good. Anyway, I woke you up to tell you that I'll go out and return later."

"Ok. Why?"

"I need to be at a particular place to pick up my daughter."

She tilted her head "You have a daughter? Aren't you a player?"

"Yes, I am and I have a daughter."

"Hmm. Ah! I've got it! Your daughter also played Obsidian! Is that the answer?"

"No. My daughter is from Obsidian not Earth."

"… I don't remember players being able to have sons or daughters, though. Was it a new patch?"

"No. It was still true while Obsidian was a game."

Her eyes widened "Then, you got pregnant and gave birth to this daughter!?" she said with shock in her voice

"No, she's my adopted daughter."

"Oh." She deflated 'were you actually hoping for it?'

"Furthermore, I like girls and I haven't heard of women being able to have children in Obsidian."

"You're a lesbian?"

I thought about it "Yes, I guess I am. I was a man on Earth and I was sexually attracted to girls, perhaps that got carried over to the me of the present. And perhaps, my character was also attracted to girls and didn't conflict with the me from Earth…" I was starting to think out loud

"… So, you're a lesbian?" she questioned uncertain

That broke me out of my contemplation "Seeing that my body is that of a woman and that I am sexually attracted to girls, then yes. I am a lesbian. Although that is not precise way to describe my sexuality."

"It's not?"

"No. Have you ever been curious about sexuality? Do you know how many types there are?" she shook her head

"I stumbled upon it in an old game. The game is mostly a fanservice for the fans of a television series where they do a lot of adult comedy. The thing is that this particular series really likes to openly criticize some aspects of Earth society, thus the game also inherited the same spirit. For example, do you know what was the slider on the difficulty level?" I got excited by talking about a game I enjoyed a lot

"I don't know. I mean, I don't see what game you're talking about."

"I forgot its name. It has been a long time after all and with all the games that I played, makes me unable to remember it... Anyway, the difficulty slider was skin color, from the easiest, white, to the hardest, black."

"They actually did something like that?" That got Yukiria interest

"Yes and no. It was a joke, they let you chose the real difficulty later. Either way, character creation was part of the story of the game. You had to choose stuff like your class, nationality, religion and finally sex. I think that's it… It has been a long time."

"Can you just get to the point?"

"Right. Anyway, they did not old back with the choices, except for the class. The sex choice was so big and had so many words that I had to use a dictionary to somehow understand their meaning.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"So, you're saying that there are many choices for sex?"

"Yep. I think it was categorized in three ways: what you are biologically, what you are spiritually and what you are sexually attracted to. Just the biological part, I believe it has 4 paths, then add all the rest and you'll have a pretty big list."

"Cool." She looked interested but not that interested

I shook my head "In any case, you can think of me as a lesbian. Now, I'll have to go."

"Yeah, see you."

I exited the store and made my way to the usual spot. When I arrived, I did not see Nova, hence I just put down my inscription gear and started contemplating with how to proceed for the eyes prototype.

'First of all, gems are able to absorb energy with no problem. Yukiria wants two that will replace cameras or eyes for the robot. Then how sensitive to energy does it need to be? And, how do I make a gem sensitive? Some kind of inscription? Gems are only able to grow and the more they grow, the…'

I had an idea. I created a [Node] and started creating darkness energy. I took a gem and enveloped it in darkness with one hand, however, I did not feed it the energy, just encased the gem in a small sphere. I made sure that the energy was solid and completely encased the gem completely, afterwards I sent a thread of soul energy with the other hand through the only opening of the darkness sphere and fed the gem.

This technique was called tempering. Gems are useful when they can hold great quantities of energy. However, the more energy they have, the bigger they are, to the point of being cumbersome. A way that players found to avoid that and possess a relatively small gem with a lot of energy is by feeding the gem energy while it is in a space where there is no room to grow. The gem will be forced to change itself and become denser to be able to absorb the energy 'greedy ones, these gems are'. There are tiers to tempered gems, depending on the quantity of energy, however I've only used gems mostly as a hobby and did not know much about the tiers 'If I need a tempered gem, I'll just temper it until I feel satisfied'.

The reason why I doing this technique is because gems naturally absorb energy and the bigger the energy space it has, the more it will absorb it from the environment. Therefore, I will create a tempered gem that is able to absorb quite a lot of energy from the environment, thus, hopefully, it will become an energy "sensitive" gem.

'The problem right now is that I've never done this and I don't know when to stop… '

I kept feeding the gem soul energy. I did not have to worry about the gem growing out of proportions thanks to the strength of the darkness sphere.

'The more I see it, the more I like it. It is versatile, tough and it packs a punch when needed. I need to get rid of my pure energy pride. This may become my main energy and perhaps, if it can replace my buffs, I may even attune myself to it.'

"What are you doing?"

I turned to the voice source and saw Nova waving at the air.

"That should be my question." I looked at her with a smile, amused by her actions

"Normally, there would be that spell that breaks whenever I come."

"Ah, that. There isn't one right now."

She stopped doing weird gestures at the air and approached "Why is that?"

"Because I forgot. It doesn't really matter this time. I'm not working with stuff that needs my whole concentration." I made a seat for her

She sat "Is that so? What is that?" she pointed at the darkness sphere

"This. I'm feeding a gem while keeping it inside the sphere so that it does not grow. It is a technique that is called tempering, it makes the gem hold lots of energy while keeping it small."

"Eeeh." She did not look interested in it "What are we doing today?"

"You, nothing really."

"What?" she looked confused

"I am not making the same mistake again by thinking only a day of rest was enough."

"I'm fine."

"Do you remember how were you yesterday? How you fell asleep?"

"I only fell asleep because you lulled me into it!" she tried to argue

"Now that I think about it." I changed the subject

"What?"

"I want you to kiss me."

"What!?" she was taken back by my request

"I want a morning kiss from my daughter." I pleaded "Right on my cheek, here~." I presented my cheek to her.

"No." Nova firmly declared

"Come on~."

"No." she repeated

"Just a peck."

"No."

"Just a tiny, tiny one."

"No."

"I know! I'll give you one and you'll give me one. That's a fair trade."

"How's it fair!?"

"You want more?"

"No!" she yelled

"You just broke my heart…" I dejectedly said.

Nova did not respond. I glanced at her with hope and expectation but she wasn't budging. I kept glancing her from time to time but she did not seem to be believing my act. So, I gave up.

"Hey." I started

"Yeah?" she lazily responded

"What have they been doing for a while now?"

"Who?"

"Those guys." I motioned with my chin. Nova turned to look at the "guys" I was talking about and I acted. I quickly moved and gave her a kiss on her cheek, one that did not stop.

"Stop!" I was slightly pushing her with my kiss, in a way that made her lose her equilibrium, therefore she had to use her hands to keep herself seated and could not reliably fight back and escape my kiss.

I was enjoying myself. I took pleasure on her torment and the kiss. Then suddenly, I felt a spark across my body. The spark made me let out a rather embarrassing sound and almost let me lose the concentration I had on the gem, ruining the work that I had done up until this point. I quickly broke the kiss and regained my control over it. Afterwards, I looked at Nova, the source of my problem.

She was in a diagonal position compared to her seat, barely holding herself with one hand while the other was in a pinching form. She looked surprised at my reaction. I too, was surprised, I did not know that I was that sensible with my breasts. Nova's surprised expression disappeared and was replaced by an evil smile, she tried to pinch me again, but I barely avoid it by twisting my body. She did the same with her other hand and this time she was able to pinch me on my breast 'they're too big!', thankfully not in the middle, however it made me nonetheless react to it 'that sensible!?'.

"Wait! Nova! You as fellow woman, you should know that you shouldn't do that to others, right?" I tried to negotiate

Nova made an exaggerated thinking motion and responded "I've never heard something like that~!" she said with a innocent smile, however her eyes were looking at me as if I was prey, watching my every movement "Furthermore, I'm not doing this because I want to 'what bold faced lie'. I'm doing this to punish an evil woman that took advantage of me!" she tried to pinch me once more, although I was able to evade it this time.

'Why is my shield not working!? The first time, it is understandable, however why did it not react the second time!?' The dark sphere appeared in my field of view 'Of course! I forgot that darkness energy suppresses both soul and life energies and probably all others. Because I knew that darkness energy is not dangerous to have inside my body, by habit I created the [Node] near my heart and consequentially, it suppressed the shield around my torso…'

"Evil woman!? I'm your mother!" I got up from the seat, protecting my chest as best as I could with my arms, because my hands were occupied with the gem

Nova started following while making pinching gestures "Indeed, and that mother took advantage of me!" she tried to pinch me again, however I had more ground to cover now that I was standing so I easily evaded her, but she did not stop trying.

"I've never took advantage of you!"

"You did!"

"When!?"

"Just now! You kissed me!"

"That is a mother privilege! And it was a morning kiss!"

"I did not want that stupid kiss!"

"It wasn't stupid!"

"It was!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

We had entered the forest and I wasn't paying too much attention to the surroundings while escaping and, inevitably, I ended tripping on a root. I tried to regain my equilibrium but Nova did not let that chance go and jumped at me, using her body and momentum to finally topple me. I fell with my back on the ground, I did my best to not unconsciously use my hands to stop the fall and destroy my work as a result.

Honestly, I did not know what would happen if I let go of the gem. Normally, tempering was done with a special equipment. Something I currently don't possess. Therefore, I was improvising with darkness energy. Perhaps, nothing would happen or perhaps the gem that I fed it up until now did not yet tempered itself and was just accumulating energy for the moment and if I released it in this state it may use the energy to grow itself exponentially. I really did not want that to happen, furthermore with Nova nearby, so I gritted my teeth and kept the gem inside the darkness sphere.

When I fell, Nova fell with me. I was in an awkward position with my arms upwards, trying to keep the gem away from Nova. Nova got up into a sitting position on top of me.

"I have noticed it~ ." Said Nova with a playful voice

"Noticed what?" I asked confused

"You cannot use your hands while you have that, can you?" She tilted her head, however, the smile on her face was widening with each word.

Cold sweat broke out of my back "Nova, dear. Let's talk about this, shall we?" I pleaded

"Hmm." She made her exaggerated thinking motion. The one where she put her finger under her chin, tilts her head and looks diagonally. Her gaze then met mine and she said with a childish smile "Nope." She then started pinching my breast with gusto, I could not throw her off in fear of hurting her, therefore I tried my best to twist my body out of the way of her hands but to no avail.

I changed my tactics. I gave up escaping her, I put my arms, still holding the dark sphere, around her and pulled her against me in a crushing hug.

"Let me go!" she flailed her arms trying to escape me

"You started it and now you'll pay." I came near her head with mine, she tried to get away by moving hers left and right but that worked for me. I kissed her cheek with extra saliva for free and did not stop.

"Stop!" she tried to escape it by twisting herself out of my grasp, however, what she was doing was giving me more targets. Her cheeks, hears, nose and more. They were smeared with my saliva but I was not going to stop any time soon.

"Hm!" It seemed that Nova also gave up from escaping me and started attacking my breast with her hands. This time she was not pinching, she was trying to crush them with all she had. However, much like the rest of my body, they were tough and her actions could not hurt me. Yet, no matter how tough they are, they still kept the same sensitivity, thus the result was…

"Nova, stop!"

"You stop first!"

"I won't!" 'I'm too stubborn and petty to stop'

"Then me neither!" 'Like mother and daughter'

I could not keep this for much longer "Fine! But you have to let go of my breasts." I tried to reach a consensus. We stopped our actions but did not change our positions.

"You have to let go of me first." Stated Nova

"I do not believe you'll stop if I let you go."

"You absolutely right. Do you think I'll let this chance go? For all the things you've done to me!"

I played innocent "I've never done anything that harmed you."

"You did!"

"Like what?"

"You killed my parents!"

My mind froze. All I could do, was "… I'm sorry." apologizing

It appeared that that was an unintentional answer as surprise appeared on her face and "…" she went silent. The vigor that once filled her body was disappearing and her body went limp on top of mine.

"…"

"…"

"… That is something that I will never make it up for you…" I started "…and perhaps… I'll never be able to become your mother inside your heart…" the silence was painful "But I swear that I'll raise you, not to become an important person or whatnot, but to become someone who is filled with happiness." I ended my speech with conviction

"……… You…" I heard Nova talking, low but clear enough

"… What?"

"… You don't have to."

"Why is that?"

"… Because… I… I am already happy." She buried her head on my chest after talking whereas me, I almost cried after hearing her sentence. This girl was happy. Currently happy. Now. Even with me at her side. The one who brought her pain and loss.

I hugged Nova with warm feelings. Touching her made me understand that this was reality and not a dream that I-

"Hm!" I felt a rather familiar sensation, one that I felt not too long ago. More a few minutes ago "… Nova, why are you doing that?"

"Why are you hugging me closer?" she asked me back while having her hand on my breast

"Nova dear, we were having a moment. I just wanted to hug you." I responded with a smile

"I don't want your hugs. Therefore, you can stop with them." She said with an expression that stated that this was the obvious response to my feelings. My smile twitched and by consequentially I "unconsciously" hugged her closer. Nova responded in kind.

"Nova, don't you dare."

"Dare what?" she used more strength and I mirrored her

"There will be consequences, my dear Nova~" anger was raising its neck on my face

"Oh~. And what kind of consequences they might that be~? More saliva? More kisses? What else haven't you done to me? Oh~. I'm sorry, I forgot. You cannot do anything with your hands like that, can you~?" She condescendingly responded to me and squeezed harder.

I ignored the sensation "Nova, I can't do much to you right now, but that also means that there are still things I can do."

I hugged her harder making Nova release the air on her lungs with a "Hmph!"

"Let me go." She said with a menacing tone

"Or else what, my dear Nova~."

She put her other hand on my other breast. She looked at me in the eyes with a look that said "Or else, this."

My eyebrow twitched "Nova, don't you do it."

This time she did not bother to respond but squeezed.

My patience snapped. My head came closer to hers, she tried to escape it, but we knew she would not escape it, hence I bit on her cheek. One that hurt but did not scarred her.

She let out a "Yah!" and looked at me with a stupefied expression "You… You bit me!"

"And I'll do it again if you dare."

"You beast!"

I bit her again.

She bit me back on my neck.

I bit her in return.

She did the same.

Words were lost and we our squabble was restarted, once more.

.

.

The result? It was MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction).

"How did it come to this?" I asked to no one in particular. I was tired. Not my body, it cannot get tired. My mind, however can. My breasts were sore from all the violent groping from Nova and my neck was filled with bite marks all over.

"Nova." I called her

"Hmm." She moaned. She did not move from her position. Her body was limp face down on top of me. Unlike me, she was just a normal kid, therefore she was exhausted. 'And she just collapsed yesterday because of overwork…'

"Let's go clean ourselves."

I felt her nod her head then she shook it. I winced a little each time she moved because her movement shook my chest.

"Is that a yes or a no?" I asked for clarification

"… Not… in town…" she mumbled

"I see…" 'our appearances are indeed terrible at this moment'

We looked like we got out of cat fight, which was true in a way. Me aside, Nova had her face filled with my bite marks and her it was smeared with my saliva. We both did not want to show our appearance to public, thus a bath near the river was best solution.

I started to think in how to get out from this position without riling up Nova once more. I decided to cut the soul energy thread from the dark sphere to have at least one hand free 'Wait… couldn't I have done this sooner… I could, couldn't I…… Why am I so stupid at times!?'.

I released a sigh to release my pent-up emotions. I slowly raised my upped body, while holding Nova's with one hand. She made a sound of protest but otherwise did not react. I scanned my surrounding and carefully moved Nova so that she laid against a nearby tree.

Free for her, I got up and stretched my body. I felt some pain in my chest 'she went too far with the groping'. I started walking away from Nova.

"Where are you going?" asked Nova, somewhat distressed

"I'm going to release this spell." I motioned the dark sphere "It will just take a minute."

"Ok…" she looked dejected

"Why are you looking like that? It will just take a minute. I will come back real soon."

"Hn." She acknowledged me

I put a safety distance between me and Nova. I stretched the arm holding the sphere forward and cracked an opening in the sphere. There was no reaction. I released the spell completely and found the gem intact, stable, even while holding that much energy. I knew that gems can explode if they can't adapt to the energy being fed and the explosions can be quite chaotic. 'Even though I did the right action and did not release the spell holding the gem with Nova nearby, it still pisses me off that it put me in that situation'

When I got back, Nova looked like a doll that had its strings cut and went through a storm 'namely me'.

"I'm back."

She looked at me. "You took your time." She complained

"It was just 5 minutes."

"Still too long." 'What got her in this mood?'

I sighed "Well, I'm here now. Let's go get ourselves a bath." I became more jovial at the mention of the bath

"Ok." She put her arms up

"…" I understood the pose she was doing but this was Nova, therefore "What're you doing?"

"Carry me." She declared

This was so unlike her that I had to ask "… Nova. Are you okay?"

"No."

"How do you feel?" I was concerned

"I feel… exhausted."

"Ah. Are you the type that likes to be spoiled when they're tired?"

Annoyance appeared on her face "Are you going to pick me up or not?"

"Damn right I am! I am not going to miss this chance~!" I moved to pick up

"Are you a pervert?" she asked while being lifted

"I am one indeed~. Although, I am also a mother starving for her daughter's attention." I kissed her on the cheek

She did not fight back, however "Stop that. I had enough of your kisses." She complained tiredly

"I hadn't~."

Nova let out a sigh and just gave up completely.

"Shall we depart?" I asked her

"Let's go already." She declared wearily

"Ok~." I headed off by starting with a walking pace, gradually increasing the speed. I jumped once to a tree branch, then to another and finally reached the tops of the trees. I kept jumping from to tree to tree on our way to the river.

"Hey." Nova started

"Hn."

"Why are we not flying?"

"Did you want to fly once more in the sky? Did you enjoy the trip that much?"

"It's not that. I mean, I did enjoy it. What I am asking is why can't we just fly there? It is much faster than this."

"It is because I don't know this place that much."

Nova tilted her head at my answer.

"Those wings are mechanical, if for some reason a component fails, we might fall off from our flight height. I can survive with no problem, however you, you're another story."

Nova pouted "You just need to be more careful then."

"I will not take any chances if I can avoid them. Furthermore, the real reason why I don't really like flying that much is the suit that I have to wear."

"You don't like the suit?"

"No. It clings too much to my body."

I've never liked having my characters having to wear sexualized outfits. I remember complaining that I wanted to make my characters look cool and not like 'that'. The problem is that with the winged bodysuit that kind of outfit is needed. It was made so that the wings are supporting the entire body instead of just a part of it. That is why I only flew in places where I was alone. However, last time I flew with Nova, I noticed some aspects that I've took note before. Probably because of the low level of the diving setting I never felt how much the bodysuit clung to my body and how uncomfortable it is because of that.

"Then why did you use it back then?"

"Because I wanted to show off to my sweet daughter~." I said with a smile

"Humph." She turned her head away from me

I chuckled seeing her reaction. She turned back to me when she heard mine and I was able to see her dissatisfied expression.

"Did you want to fly that much with me~?" I asked her teasingly

"I'm not answering that. Just keep moving." She said defiantly

"Yes, ma'am~."

Nova shook her head, exasperated.

A few minutes after, we arrived at a nice spot. I did the usual ritual for the bath and it was done in no time. I entered it with Nova still in my arms.

"You can put me down now."

"Eeh~. But you're tired, aren't you? Let me take on this task for you~."

"No. Furthermore, how are you going to do it with me in your arms?"

I thought about it for a moment and an idea came to mind. I created a [Node] of darkness and with it I made several limbs. "Like this~."

Nova paled in front of the multiple darkness limbs. They looked like tails that sprouted out of my back, although they can be shaped freely.

"There is no need to look that scared. Look, I will do it on me first." I moved the darkness to take of my clothes. I moved the zip of my jacket down with them, then by holding Nova with an arm then switching to another, I was able to take it off. I did mostly the same with my shirt. I left the bra on for the moment.

'This element is the best! I will definitely will be using it in the future.'

All was going well, until I reached my pants. I frowned. I was having difficulties with the button. I did not have that much control over the darkness, that is why even though I shaped it like hands, I could not unbutton my pants. I did not think I would be able to do it with a single hand. However, I did not want to put Nova down, thus I was stuck.

"How about putting me down so that you can take off your pants?" hopefully asked Nova

"No. I can do this." I was too stubborn. I kept trying it 'Push the button to the side while grabbing the pants' but no matter what I wanted it did not work. The darkness limbs where not able to grab as normal hands since they were smooth.

"Do you really want to succeed it with the energy?"

"No. I just don't want to put you down." I replied

"Why!?"

"Because."

"Because, what?"

"Just because." I shrugged my shoulders. Nova looked speechless. I glanced at my pants then at her, then at my pants.

"I have an idea~."

Nova suspiciously "What is it?"

"As you can see, I cannot use the energy to take my pants off." I looked at her for confirmation

"Yes."

"And I don't want to put you down."

"For some stupid reason, yes."

I ignored her jab and smiled at her "Therefore, you'll do it for me."

"What!?"

"Therefore, you'll-"

"I heard you the first time!"

"Then why did you ask?"

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did. You did a big "What!?", didn't you?"

"That was not a question!"

"Then why did you scream that word?" I asked innocently

"Because you're asking me to take off your pants!?"

"So, you'll do it?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Why are even asking me!?"

"Because I like to see your reactions."

"You haven't been treating me like a hominum being at all!"

I tilted my head and thought about it "You're right."

She was shocked speechless once more.

"The only thing I had that is somewhat close to your position was a pet. Therefore, I've been treating you like that." I remember a memory of that spoiled cat always asking for food even after having eaten like 10 minutes ago

"You've been treating me like a pet?" she softly asked

"Yes and no. I have been treating you like family."

"Family…?" she took a moment to process my answer "You treat your family like that?" 'I see you hiding that smile'

"What do you mean like that?" I pouted and asked with mock anger

Nova looking through my act just shook her head wearily.

"So… are you going to unbutton my pants or not?"

She let out a big sigh and relented "Fine…" she stretched her arms and unbuttoned my pants. Her actions were so nonchalant that you would think it did not affect her, however her face told another story. She was a tomato.

"Why are you embarrassed of this? We already took a bath together?" I asked as I used the darkness limbs to take my pants of

She took a deep breath and yelled "This and that are completely different!" she then glared at me.

"So scary~." I mocked her

She put her hand on my breast and told me coldly "Anything more and I'll squeeze them."

Her threat actually scared me. Having my chest squeezed that violently does not bring any pleasure but pain. Pain akin to being pinched multiple times strongly. Furthermore, they will be sore later even after using [Self-Healing]. One more thing to add to the equation is that I was using darkness element, hence there was no shield on my torso, therefore I was vulnerable to more groping.

"Nova, darling, let's talk about this."

She did not respond. However, she did start moving her hand dangerously.

"Ok, ok. I'll put you down. Are you fine with that?"

She balanced the pros and cons of her future decision and arrived at a solution "Put me down." She stated

I sighed and put her down "I don't know why you don't like being held by me."

"I've never said that I did not like being held by you." 'Oh!' my spirits were being lifted up

"I just don't want to be held by you."

She cackled with laughter seeing my face that went from happiness to utter despair. However, she did not know that my true feelings were not despair but anger. Anger created by having my emotions played with and it needed to be released, thus, I moved quickly. I released the darkness [Node] and I pushed her with me to the water. Of course, the water was already hot, I wouldn't dare throwing Nova in cold water and make her sick.

We made the water splash violently. We ascended shortly after from the water.

"What was that for!?" screamed Nova

I threw water at her face.

"Stop that!"

I did it again.

"You-!"

Once more.

She gave up speech and started retaliating by doing the same.

We spent some time throwing water at each other and when she was going to do the it again, I grabbed her hands and embraced her.

"Let me go!"

"Don't want to~."

"So, do you hate it when I treat you like family?" I asked with a mischievous expression

She turned silent for a moment "I will tell you honestly only once. I don't hate it."

"Oh."

"But I am not satisfied with it." She looked at me with her own mischievous expression

I raised an eyebrow and said "Cheeky girl."

Almost forgot to metion this. I will not post a chapter next week, because I've been writing non-stop for a while and I wish for some rest.

29