Tal-Thea
3.3k 3 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You enjoy a happy married life over the next few weeks, just trying out various positions and activities with both Dany and Kiki. Kiki's more into fun, frenetic, physical activities: dancing, sports, alongside watching trashy TV dramas and reality shows. Dany's interests are reading, poetry, visiting various art museums, going to nice dinners, and generally can be shortly described as 'classy.' Both versions have an enjoyable tendency to want to skip to the end of the date, and you wind up getting a blowjob in a bathroom from Kiki during one date - Dany promptly offers the same, only instead of it being in the bathroom at a club, it's in the bathroom at a fancy restaurant. Her superspeed and hearing means there's effectively no chance of getting caught, which is nice too.

Still, there is that constant refrain that hasn't stopped even if you've made her stop fantasizing about complete personality erasure: "If there's anything more you want to do to me... my mind is putty in your hands, Master. Don't hesitate out of concern for me. I enjoy it when you make turn me into Kiki, and I do things that I would never do."

You do think about it, but at first, your interest in Kiki is enough to keep you focused entirely on that personality. It's like suddenly having a new girlfriend, only that 'girlfriend' is your wife. There are little ways that your real wife shows through, here and there: certain stereotypes she holds that are transferred onto Kiki (for example, Kiki loving reality TV, something your wife thinks is for morons), foods she avoids or prefers just like Dany, and so on. In a way, it's like discovering a whole new side to your wife, so you take your time exploring it.

That's part of what finally directs the alternate personality you finally construct in Dany's mind. As far as most people know, Astra has no secret identity. She's a Kalosian, and she spends her downtime in a downed spacecraft resting on the floor of the Pacific Ocean. The spaceship is real, but she rarely goes; it's out of the way, and there's nothing new to learn there, only a few saved books and movies from a dead world in a dead language. Especially nowadays, since she's so busy being your obedient slave.

So, what if you made her believe the lie? You construct a fairly elaborate scenario before finally depositing it into her mind. She's Astra, or as her parents named her, Tel-Thea. She has no secret identity, spending her time either alone in her undersea hideout, or else fighting crime, trying to save lives and be a symbol that people truly can be better than they are. By some strange meet cute, she wound up spending time with you, falling into bed with you, and now she's putty in your hand. Naive to the point that you can tell her basically anything you please about sexual norms and she'll believe you, and completely addicted to you to the point of being willing to debase herself for your cock.

Your wife has over a dozen copies of her costume, several of which are neatly folded up and placed in a secret compartment in your closet. You make her get one out, switching into to it, taking off her collar and wedding ring as you get ready to activate your latest command. She's excited herself, though you're pretty sure she doesn't even realize that you're planning to activate an alternate personality, and rather just want to do kinky roleplay.

"Personal Superheroine," you say, and instantly, her body language shifts. Rather than having her hands clasped behind her back, standing tall, she shifts to put them on her hips, her expression firming up somewhat. "Astra. What are you doing here?"

"What do you think I'm doing here?" Her voice is shifted in pitch, made just a few notes deeper. She's lost her slight Idahoan accent, too, switching over to an impeccable American Broadcast English. "I need it again, Thomas."

"Need what?" There's a faint flush to her cheeks and she bites her lower lip for a moment, somewhat embarrassed. "You need to say it, or I won't know."

"I need you to... have coitus with me again." She fidgets in place. "I can't stop thinking about last time..."

"You do know that if a woman wants sex from a man, she has to be appropriately polite, doesn't she?" She swallows, as if she didn't realize as much. "I've been lax with you thus far, since I know you're new to this world - both Earth and the world of carnal pleasure -" that earns another cute blush from her, "but I do have to explain these sorts of thing to you eventually." You shake your head, as if genuinely disappointed with her, and she squirms under your gaze, her eyes averting from you. "So?"

"How do I... ask for sex properly?" She asks, swallowing. "I want it again..."

"We'll start simple," you soothe, patting her cheek. "Just say please, and ask."

"Oh," she says, seeming relieved, a big innocent smile appearing on her lips, glad that it's nothing much to ask. "Please, Thomas. Have sex with me."

Your hands go to her breasts, just squeezing the big things in between your fingers. She shivers at the touch, particularly as you get rougher with them, twisting the supple flesh through the fabric of her costume. She twists her hips, undulating in place, her lips parting, her eyes slightly wild from your rough treatment of her breasts. Her masochistic side still applies even in other states, and she lets you use her tits like handlebars, dragging her over to the bed and directing her to lie down on it. "Show me your pussy," you order, and she smiles and nods, just tearing the groin area of her costume to shreds, revealing her wet sex and some of her thighs and bush as well in the process. "That's a good girl," you tell her, taking out your own cock and thrusting inside her. "Do you want a kiss?"

"Y-yes," she says, her cheeks flushing with color as your cock rests inside her, perhaps embarrassed that she let you start fucking her before even asking for a kiss. "I do."

"What do we say when we want something, Tel-Thea?"

"Please, Thomas, kiss me." She even spreads her arms as if ready to embrace you, her lips puckering up as you lean down over her. You're hungry with her lips, letting your tongue slip inside, slurping on her saliva, enjoying her familiar taste as you begin to thrust into her cunt again and again. She moans, quivering and jerking beneath you, and you start to tease her clit just so as you fuck her like that, doing your best to bring her off.

Of course, you forgot something, in the heat of the moment: unlike Kiki, Tel-Thea doesn't have permission to come. As such, she's soon whimpering and writhing beneath you, her body twitching frantically, her legs wrapping around your hips as her body slams up and down your cock, her flight powers letting her go absolutely wild in the moment. "Stop, Tel-Thea," you tell her, as you pull your lips away from hers. She lets out a pitiful little whimper, looking like a kicked dog, but she does stop her movement. She swallows as she stares up at you, her expression plaintive, needy. "Do you know why you can't come right now?"

She shakes her head no, biting her lower lip. "Can you make me come?"

You can. A thought occurs, a way to put together two separate little facts into something extra sexy. "I think I can, but, you see..." your hand slides along her stomach. "When a Kalosian woman gets pregnant, she stops being able to orgasm without the child's father's permission. It's a way of ensuring that he sticks around to raise the kid."

"I... I'm pregnant?" She looks down at her stomach, a certain mix of shock and surprise.

"Don't worry. I'm from a rich family. I can take care of our child while you go on saving the world... as long as you do one little thing for me." She looks up at you. "Ask for permission to come."

"Please let me come, Thomas," she says, her voice a long whine, her eyes still somewhat delirious from her earlier near-miss. "Please, please, I want it."

You hum, as if carefully, cautiously considering it, your cock absently twitching inside her. "Alright. You can come," you say, gently caressing her cheek before leaning down over her. It takes two more strokes before she explodes in a fresh orgasm, moaning loudly into your mouth, her eyes rolling up in pleasure. Her tongue dances happily against yours, her whole body twisting and writhing beneath you, hips bucking, back arching. Her cunt clamps down, furious and forceful, on your cock, as she takes your fucking with increasing glee, moaning in delight at the pleasure.

You break off the kiss to catch your breath, and she speaks, eyes wild with lust. "Sex is so good," she pants out, her legs wrapping around your hips, starting to fuck herself on your cock in that position. "It's amazing. Ah, I'm going to," she bites her lower lip. "I'm going to come again, it's, ahhh, ahn, ah, ahhh," her breathing becomes erratic, her expression increasingly frustrated as her body begins to simply vibrate beneath you. "Puh, please, let me come," she begs, having realized why she's struggling so much in the moment.

"You can come," you tell her, and she falls into orgasm again, moaning loudly beneath you, casting her head back. Your fingers trail along her skin, absently groping her through her costume, enjoying the feeling of the close-knit fabric, the way it forms deliciously around her body, contorting to every curve and bump. "You want to be my personal Kalosian slut, don't you?" You whisper down at her, making her nostrils flare, a certain mixture of humiliation and arousal on her face. "I'll treat you really well, if you admit it. If you admit it, I'll let you come as many times as you like."

That's all it takes. "I want to be your... personal... Kalosian... slut." She averts her gaze as she starts to say it, abjectly humiliated by saying as much, but it just makes your cock twitch inside her.

"That's good. You can come whenever," you allow, fingers sinking into the plush flesh of her full ass. "You're going to have my half-Kalosian babies too, aren't you?" She nods quickly, cheeks red. "No other man will get to enjoy this exotic alien pussy of yours, either, that's right, isn't it?" She squeals as she comes at that point, her back arching anew, her whole body twitching beneath you. You hungrily kiss her once more, stealing a forceful kiss from her, enjoying her flush cheeks. You kiss along her neck, down to the nice little cut-out in between her breasts in her costume, letting either boob smush into your cheeks as she comes.

You go on like that, fucking her into the bed, forcing her to confess to all kinds of lewd things, enjoying hearing her say them as Astra rather than as Dany. "I'm your personal Kalosian slut." "I'll have as many babies as you want, as long as you don't stop fucking me." "Your human cock feels so good in my tight Kalosian pussy, I'm going crazy." "I love your hard Terran cock, I love feeling it inside me." "Take me, take my lewd Kalosian body, use it for your own pleasure." Sometimes she peppers in her own lewd lines, which are all the sexier for their unprompted nature. "Ah, don't stop fucking me." "We can do this, tomorrow, too, right?" "Can we do this, later today?" "I l-love it." "I love your big hard Terran cock!" That's what she squeals out as she comes yet again, her cunt clamping down hard on your cock, her whole body twitching and writhing in ecstasy, and you let go inside her at that point, filling her up with a truly copious quantity of your cum.

She's the first 'new' girl you've fucked in the better part of a month, after all, and your body loves novelty, even if you're loyal to your wife.

When you're spent inside her, you pull out, gently slapping your half-erect cock against her face as she stares up at you in confusion. "It's your job to clean it, with your mouth," you command, and she obediently starts to suck, running her tongue up and down your length, occasionally letting out cute little sighs or pants of pleasure as she works you over. You run your fingers through her hair sofly. "That's a good girl. They made proper women on Kalos," you say, reaching down for one of her large breasts and just squeezing, enjoying the way her cheeks immediately flush at the touch, her bobbing becoming more insistent and forceful.

Your cock soon returns to full hardness, and you pause, considering her for a moment as she continues to rub her mouth all over your dick. Kisses and licks, not particularly competent, but quite focused and forceful, her eyelashes fluttering. Then you drag her so that her head hangs over the edge of the bed. "Open your mouth wide," you order, and slip your cock inside a moment later, hands going to her breasts, using them as handlebars as you start to fuck her throat. "This is great. You're doing great, just use your tongue a little more," you say, to the otherwise still - or mildly fidgeting - woman beneath you, and her tongue starts to swish back and forth.

She has zero real skill at giving blowjobs, other than the gag reflex - which you don't know if it ever existed at all. In a sense, that just adds to how sexy the situation is. Kiki knew how to suck like a pro from the moment of her 'birth.' Dany learned well over a long relationship and a long marriage. Tel-Thea is completely clueless and just guessing, the first time you've gotten a blowjob from a virgin.

Fucking her throat roughly isn't really quite as satisfying as you'd hoped, though, so you give her a reward orgasm - just ordering her to "Come" and enjoying the feeling of her throat vibrating around your cock as she moans - and then get back to fucking her silly into the bed.

* * *

Tel-Thea nervously plays with the strap on her dress. It's a nice green sundress, the same one she was wearing all those years ago, back in high school, when you first met. She rarely wears it any longer, but it has sentimental value to her, and there is something appropriate about taking Tel-Thea out wearing it. You hold her hand like she was just your girlfriend, occasionally leaning over to kiss her cheek or lips as you show her around the city.

She acts like she knows the details of daily life in only the vaguest of terms. She pets and plays with no less than three different dogs, with all the gusto of a pure-hearted dog lover, yet she's tentative and unsure as she rubs bellies and scratches ears. She asks if you would buy her a kite, and offers to give you another blowjob if ten dollars is a lot, then smiles and skips through the park as she flies it. She savors her first batch of vanilla ice cream as if it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted - and winds up eating a cup of every single flavor available at the ice cream parlor, enjoying each and every one, from mint chocolate chip, to peanut butter, to strawberry, to bubble gum, to candy cane, to pistachio, and more.

It's nice, watching her dance around the place, so completely happy to do basically anything you suggest. She shows only an unsure interest in the museum, more confused by what she sees than anything else, so you wind up instead taking her to watch Dany's favorite movie. She just seems confused by the ending. Why did she throw away the jewelry? Why is she young again? Why are all the dead characters back? It's a kind of cute innocence to it, and you wind up taking her back home and fucking her silly on the bed again. You do fold up and put away the sundress first, though.

* * *

"That was so sexy, Master," Dany says, as she snaps in place the collar around her neck, having disrobed and gotten properly dressed for daily life around the house - nothing but black lace lingerie, a wedding ring, and a collar - after you reverted her back to normal. "I would be very happy if you kept working on Tel-Thea like that... it's nostalgic, like remembering back when we first met."

"I'm pretty sure I didn't throatfuck you on the bed and make you come from that when we first met," you tell her, making her flush at your teasing.

"No, you didn't, Master," she admits. "But she's so ignorant of the world, so innocently happy, it's fun to just be her for a while." She licks her lips as her gaze goes down to your groin. "She likes you bullying her... she has a submissive and masochistic streak, just as I do. She just won't say as much to the man who's captured her so completely, Master."

"I'll keep that in mind, going forward," you tell her, gently patting her cheek. She just smiles brightly, staring into your eyes adoringly.

57