Taking Over The World
2.7k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When you first tried out playing with both the girls' alternate personalities, you discovered that Meg doesn't have any. The command words you use to activate the various other girls for Dany... just don't exist. You suppose it's just as well. Part of the fun of Meg is the contrast to your wife. A second version of the same girl just wouldn't be as much fun.

wiEImkZ.jpg

Now, Kiki is out to play, her tits bouncing as she rises and falls on the balls of her feet, her hands excitedly clasping together in front of her as if she can barely contain herself. Her hair is done up in a pair of golden pigtails, and she's wearing a lewd outfit: low cut top that also reveals most of her stomach, short-shorts that show off her thighs, painted nails, a choker, dangling earrings. It's a gaudy, slutty style, in short.

"Hi, I'm Kiki," Kiki says, offering her hand up to Meg, who is wearing her costume.

Meg smiles, a certain confident note to her body language as she takes Kiki's hand in hers. "I'm very happy to meet you, Kiki. I'm Thomas's slave. What's your relationship to him?"

"Wowie, slave?" She asks. "Oh, that's like, a sexy roleplay thing, not a real thing, right?"

"Oh, it's very real. I signed the contract entirely of my own volition. I could show it to you, if you'd like."

"Is that why you put that collar on me when I was sleeping that one time?" Kiki asks, turning to you. It interrupts your concentration as you attempt to formulate your latest command. "Tommy?"

"Yes. I... have since slaked those urges with Meg," you say, gesturing to the woman in question.

"That's so cool," Kiki says, letting out an exhalation of erotic delight and interest. "I mean, I don't want to be a slave, but I didn't even know you could do that still! I'm super happy for you two!"

"I'm very happy as well," Meg says, curling up against you, pressing her breasts into your upper arm, resting her cheek on your shoulder, in a silent show of social dominance over Kiki - who just wears a dumb, happy smile.

"So, um, are we going to do a threesome, or..." Kiki starts, but you've finally finished up the command for Meg, and can press it into her mind, where it sinks in like nothing.

When you say the word "My Weapon," she'll imagine you've conquered the whole world, that you're already the Emperor, and she and Dany are your slave-Empresses. She won't be able to recognize any of Dany's alternate personalities as Dany herself, so to her, she'll just see these various blonde, green-eyed sluts that belong to her Master. You've already put something in Dany, sunk in by the same command, which will make her believe all that gibberish too. It'll apply to any personality mod you already have out, which is why you feel excited as you speak the words aloud: "My Weapon."

Their body language doesn't change that much. Kiki gets a bit less peppy, more intimidated and nervous, but still eager to please. Meg begins to just curl and rub herself against you, a wanton show of sexuality as she nibbles at your earlobe. "Do you know why you're here, in the imperial palace, 'Kiki'?"

"Um, yes, ma'am! Your majesty! I'm here to service the Emperor of Earth, Thomas Meier, long may he reign!" She hurriedly gets to one knee in front of you, clearly having no idea whatsoever of proper court ritual and just vaguely guessing based off half-remembered movies from a decade ago.

"Prostrate yourself before him," Meg says, making your cock twitch, "and beg for him to use your body. If you aren't appealing enough... he'll cast you aside. Only women worthy of him are permitted to live here."

"U-um, what's it mean to prostrate?"

"Kneel, and put your forehead against the ground." There's actually a thump noise as her head comes to rest against the floor. "Now beg."

"Please use my body, Emperor! Your majesty!"

Meg turns her gaze to you, as if wondering whether her behavior meets with your approval. It most definitely does. You sit down on the couch, and Meg's gaze turns to it with the faintest note of a frown. "Come suck my cock, Kiki." She practically dashes into position between your thighs, as you unzip your pants, letting your hard cock out into the open air, your length swaying back and forth as she stares, salivating, almost hypnotized. "Kiki. Suck your Emperor's cock."

"Y-yes sir!" She sputters out, hurriedly opening her mouth wide and starting to take your cock into her mouth. She begins to suck and slurp, her tongue spasming inside her mouth with frantic, wild movements, rubbing against every part of your cock that rests inside her mouth. At first, she focuses just on the upper part of your cock, paying it especial attention, more and more saliva dripping out of her mouth, slowly running down the underside. The long trickle-trail is strangely enticing in its own way, just the hint of warmth and wetness.

Then Meg gets behind Kiki, grabbing her pigtails in either hand, and ramming her down your cock hard. Kiki sputters and gurgles in surprise, eyes going wide as she's ground against your pelvis, your thick taste coating the inside of her mouth and provoking a small, choked moan of pleasure. "He ordered you to suck his cock," Meg says, her voice sharp, "not the first couple inches of his cock."

Kiki lets out a muffled noise of assent, but Meg doesn't let her up even then, keeping the grip on her head, holding her in place. "As a concubine, you're allowed to orgasm whenever you wish, you know. We, his two slave-Empresses, are permitted only to orgasm when given specific leave. So go ahead and orgasm, you brainless bimbo."

As if responding to the command, Kiki does exactly that, orgasming in place, her hips bucking at the air as her nose presses into your pubes. "Come," you command, and a second orgasm starts to rip through her in the midst of the first, her eyes going even wider, pupils seeming to dilate as she looks up at you. Wet slurps accompany the movement, tongue slithering all along the underside of your cock, more and more saliva dribbling down your length as you groan in empty-headed pleasure, your cock twitching and threatening to explode at any second.

"The Emperor of the World can make any woman orgasm on command," Meg explains to Kiki, even as she keeps the other girl down on his cock. "He has fucked the leaders of nations, the most beautiful celebrities, the richest and sexiest debutantes. He has made men beg for him to take their daughters as his concubines. You are lucky that he considers you worthy of his cock." Kiki nods as best she can around your cock, trying to affirm that she understands exactly how lucky she really is. It's too much - you fire down her throat, and Meg peels her backwards, letting some of your cum coat Kiki's tongue, the rest splashing against her face as she moans, pants, and orgasms again, the third spurt - the one that partly coats one of her nostrils and no doubt leaves her unable to smell anything but you - prompting such. You did make it so she could orgasm from facials, after all.

"Your next job is to bend over and let me impregnate you," you tell Kiki, completely lost in the lust of the current situation. Kiki puts her hands on the coffee table as she turns around, waving her ass in the air as she looks over her shoulder at you. You grab her shorts, peeling them and her panties down far enough to reveal her wet sex. "I wonder if being made my concubine is all you hoped?" You ask, as you slam yourself to the hilt inside her. She squeaks in response, her body vibrating, her tits swaying - she's not wearing a bra - and Meg just watches impassively for several seconds, humming faintly as Kiki orgasms on your cock for the first time, her sex clamping down on your dick as you start to saw in and out.

Your hands go to Kiki's tits, groping them, while Meg continues to watch in quiet, austere silence. When Kiki comes down from her orgasm, panting, a bit of saliva dripping out of her mouth and splashing onto the coffee table below as she recovers, Meg gives her ass a sharp swat, making her squeak in surprise (not pain). "The Emperor has asked you a question. I was willing to give you a moment's pause for your orgasm. Are you disrespecting that extension of mercy?"

"Nuh, no. I'm, super super super happy to be the Emperor's concubine! I'm a big dummy so I know I'm only good for sex, but I promise to be real good, your Majesty!" She looks back at you, her expression totally guileless, your cock twitching wildly inside her, and you grip her by the hips and just start to ram inside her, making her start to moan again and again, her eyelashes fluttering softly as your cock jams itself deep inside her over and over.

"You had better live up to that promise," Meg says, absently tightening one of her gloves. "Or you will be cast out of here as a worthless harlot, not even good for sex."

In an inspired decision, you speak then: "Come," you command, and Kiki immediately squeals, orgasming hard on your cock, her whole body twitching and spasming, her cunt clamping down on your cock tight as she slams herself down your length. You just keep fucking her for a good few minutes, grasping her pigtails and using them like handlebars as you pound away, balls slapping at her clit. Meg offers the occasional cold and contemptuous words, while Kiki just orgasms fast and hard on your dick, until at last you fill her up with a thick load of your cum.

* * *

Both Meg and Dany float, stomach up, in front of you; you're using either girl as a foot rest. It's not the most comfortable position, so you wound up just putting your feet on their faces, putting them head-to-head as you silently degrade and humiliate both of them like that.

It's Dany who breaks the silence. "Master, when you were fucking Kiki in that sexy scenario," Dany explains, your foot resting on her forehead, "when Meg would hit me, it wasn't the same as when you do."

Ah, that's right. You did make it so she was aroused by you, specifically, hitting her. 

"That's because when I gave you the command to enjoy being hit, I didn't anticipate you one day getting an evil clone who would become your sister-slave," you tell her, removing your feet from both women's heads. They both have an almost identical pout, giving your couch a glare. "Let me fix that." You reach into both of their minds, quietly adjusting things so that they would become intensely aroused by the other girl hitting them. There's some mild resistance in both their minds, their brains feeling more syrup than water as you press in the thoughts, with Meg's mind being thicker and harder to push into, presumably from her greater resistance to playing the submissive partner to Dany.

You take a deep breath, admiring both of them as they float there. They actually look at you expectantly, wearing their matching collars and opposite colored lingerie - Dany in white, Meg in black - as if hoping you'll put your feet back on their faces. The whole furniture thing is... well, it's fun, but you decide to make a small tweak: if you're using a piece of furniture, and the other, they'll feel jealous of the other, instead of the furniture. Neither you nor your slaves would consider a piece of furniture's feelings to be a valid reason not to do something, but if it's their sister-slave, hopefully they'll be more able to deal with it.

Or, in Meg's case, to take it out on Dany in a sexy way later.

You don't go back to using one of them as a footrest, though. Instead, you fish out your erect cock. "Blow me, you two. You can come once I do."

Almost instantly, their bodies are rearranged, and they show shocking levels of coordination, given how often Meg competes with or tries to degrade Dany. Their tongues are slithering up and down your length in perfect tandem; when Dany wraps her lips around your tip, Meg immediately swallows up your balls, and they trade off. You suppose they know all the same techniques, but it really is insanely sexy, watching the pair twist around one another in perfect fluid synchronicity, even using their flight powers to rotate right alongside one another, trying to switch who's attending which side of your cock...

Well, it doesn't take long for you to come, in the end. Both girls wind up jerking you off onto their faces, hands sliding up and down at exactly the right pace, Dany using her finger and thumb to tease your cockhead as Meg plays with your balls. The first spurt of cum across their faces makes both of them come, their orgasms the first thing that doesn't feel insanely in sync about them for the whole blowjob, their sporadic twitching . You just sigh and enjoy the sweet feeling of release.

"Keep my cum on your faces," you order, though by the looks of things, it's kind of unnecessary.

* * *

The longer that Meg remains in your home, a member of your family, your happy slave, the more it becomes uncomfortable, the uneven nature of her relationship to Dany. Dany is your wife and your slave; Meg is just your slave. Dany is your high school sweetheart and love of your life; Meg is just a copy. It's not even your own behavior - you strive to treat both of them equally - but you know your wife well enough to know that it bothers Meg.

Dany mentions as much in her journal. Lines like, "Meg wanted to go first so badly, I let her because it would make her happy," "Meg requested the pillow position again, I let her so she can feel like part of the family," and "I worry that Meg is only nice to me for Thomas's sake, and deep down she still hates me for being the original." It's actually part of what sparked you to worry, and you decide to confirm it by making Meg write down her honest thoughts in a journal all her own. When the first batch of notes is just "Thought about pleasing Master today" and "I masturbated while thinking about Master, but couldn't come," and a dozen other vacuous, probable-lies or at the very least studious avoidances of anything serious, you modify her mind so that she's nothing but honest in her journal.

I must keep Dany alive, as it makes Thomas/Master happy, but I loathe her deeply. I wish she would vanish from the face of the Earth, as if she'd never been. I'd take up the role of Astra with rapturous joy, if it meant that I had Thomas to myself (and any other slaves I procure for him in the future). As long as she's around, I can't be anything more than the inferior copy. Thomas/Master is kind to me, but it's obvious that he loves Dany more. How could he not? He's been married to her for seven years; he's had me for less than a month. I wish she was gone so I could be the one first in his heart.

You could just fix the problem by simply deleting all Meg's insecurities, but that feels wrong. You want to cut at the root of the problem instead, so you ponder for a little while on how to do it.

One other thing you've come to realize, with all the uses you've put your power to over the year you've been experimenting with it with Dany, is that the human mind is absolutely incredible in its ability to rationalize when it sets its mind to it. Reason is a nice court advisor, but it doesn't run the show, and is easily brought to heel. Delusions can be turned on and off, all evidence explained away, even memories being still accessible seeming to provoke no disbelief or realization if you make it so they don't.

So it is, after finally tracking down a ring completely identical to Dany's and buying it, that you do some quiet little tweaking, playing with both their heads. You make them believe that Meg isn't Dany's clone, she's her twin sister. She doesn't have seniority, you married both of them equally, both of them can remember their wedding day as July 3, 2014, a bit over seven years ago now. (Obviously, you make a few careful adjustments to Dany so that she won't say something absolutely crazy like, "Yes, I've had a twin sister ever since I was a little girl, and we've shared everything, including our boyfriend and eventual husband," to her own mother and father.)

"Meg, you forgot your ring when you took off your costume," you say to Meg, who turns to you with a startle as you hold it up to her.

"Oh, thank you, Master," she says, smiling as she takes it, pulling it on her finger. She gives it the same little rub of her thumb that Dany always does, like a silent little reminder that she's your wife. "I'm truly sorry to have forgotten to do that, Master. I have to admit that I did not even realize I hadn't." She bows her head slightly, genuinely ashamed of herself.

"Don't worry about it - it's mostly because of a secret command from me that you forgot it." She lets out a sigh of relief, straightening up. "Go get your sister, I want to fuck both of you on the marital bed."

"Yes, Master," she says, sounding excited. She doesn't dash off - she zips, moving into the next room over, and a moment later, there are both your wives, standing there, looking happy and excited to see you, matching slave collars on their necks, matching wedding rings on their fingers, and matching naked bodies exposed to you, your cock twitching in your pants.

"Kneel like I was getting home after leaving you both," you command, and instantly, they're on their knees, tongues stretched out in anticipation, a bit of saliva gently dripping forward along the surface, inviting you inside. You take a long moment to breathe, simply admiring their naked bodies in this position. "Whoever doesn't have my cock in their mouth is to offer their commentary on how it feels to get their face fucked by their husband-master while waiting patiently for their turn," you tell them both.

"I understand, Master," both of them say in perfect sync, before their tongues stretch forward. You consider for a long moment, then settle on shoving it in Meg's mouth first, figuring that since this was all to make sure she feels like an equal part of the family, there's no good reason to put her on second billing to her sister-slave.

"It always feels wonderful, greeting you when you get home from this or that, Master," Dany says, her voice soft and luxurious as she stares at where your cock is sawing into Meg's mouth. Meg's tongue curls and clings to the underside of your cock, her yellow eyes staring up at you with undisguised lust. "Sometimes, I wish you'd leave just so I had an excuse to drop to my knees and offer you my tongue." Your fingers dig into Meg's hair, and you start to really fuck away, pounding at her face, balls slapping at her chin. "It's especially fun when you get like that, Master, because it means you think I'm doing a good job, sucking your cock, pleasing you... it makes me want to come every time, but I only can with your permissio-"

She's cut off as you pull out of Meg's mouth and just slam right into Dany's, leaving her reeling for a moment, her eyes bulging in momentary surprise before her tongue starts to lap at the underside of your cock. Meg leans into you, pressing her cheek into your thigh as you fuck Dany, staring up at you worshipfully. "I adore the feeling of your hard cock in my throat, pounding away, Master." Her eyes glance down at Dany, watching the ecstatic expression of her sister-slave. "My sister loves it too, feeling that thick cock of yours ream out and claim another one of her holes. Our bodies belong completely to you, we signed away almost all our rights, Master, so it's good you keep using us."

Meg's hand reaches for her sister-slave's ass, sliding up her back to grab the back of Dany's head, starting to facefuck her on your cock, meeting each thrust of yours with her own, her nostrils flaring at the sight of degrading her sister like that. "Megaera Cocksleeve," you say, causing her body to freeze - you've adjusted the cocksleeve command so you can apply it to one of them at a time, for obvious reasons. "Assume the proper position again. I gave you specific orders, slave. As punishment, you won't be moving under your own power until I'm done with you."

She lets out a soft whine, but then swallows. "I understand, Master. I'm sorry for acting in a manner that was out of line. I only wanted to make you feel good." You slap her face with your spare hand, making her gasp as if you'd just started playing with her clit.

"That's a lie. You wanted to dominate your sister. For lying to your Master, you aren't permitted to orgasm for the rest of the day." Meg lets out a soft, pitiful whimper, but it only arouses you further, driving you to fuck Dany's throat harder.

Meg manages to recover enough to start speaking. "Even being used just like a masturbation aid is sexy and fun, when it's you, Master. Even not being allowed to come is wonderful. Just being with you, knowing that you control me, that I'm your slave, and you're my beloved Master, is so intensely erotic that it's better than ordinary sex." You grunt as you keep ramming into Dany's throat, listening to Meg's erotic pitter-patter, until you finally just come directly down her esophagus.

When you're finished coming, you look at them both, eyes running across their naked bodies. Both are clearly flush with lust, wet and with perky nipples, chests heaving with arousal; but Meg also has a note of desperation in her expression, as if hoping to somehow make up her misbehavior to you. "Both of you, get on the bed, face down, ass in the air as high up as you can get it," you order, and they quickly get into position, their gorgeous full asses pressed up against one another, round and inviting.

You take a moment, deciding which of them to fuck, and decide on Dany, ramming yourself deep inside her. "Dany, come," you order, and she promptly does so, moaning loudly as her sex convulses around your cock. "Both of you, look at one another," you say, making Meg turn her head to look at Dany's orgasmic face, something she can only experience vicariously for the rest of the day due to her bad behavior.

For a while, you use Dany like that, fingers sinking into the flesh of her big, wonderful ass. Then you come inside, groaning as you ejaculate inside her again. You move over to Meg, teasing your cock against her slit for a moment, considering exactly what to do... "My Weapon," you say. "Dany, get behind me, press your body into mine, watch as I fuck your sister-Empress."

"Yes, Master," she says, though there's a hint of unhappiness in her voice, despite the way she obeys you, full breasts pressing into your back as your cock gets buried inside of Meg, who just pants and gasps as she desperately wishes she could come.

"Something the matter, Dany?" You ask, fingers digging into your slave's ass cheeks as you fuck into her.

"Oh... I just..." she sighs. "I wish you hadn't conquered the world."

Ah. Right. She wouldn't be a fan of you conquering the world, and as far as she's concerned, you did. You quietly tweak her thoughts a little as you speak up. "We reduced crime, can do more humanitarian work without dictators getting in the way, and it hardly cost people their normal rights. What's the problem?"

"It's... hmm, you're right," she says, smiling, all the tension leaving her, and her fingers begin to brush along your bare chest, feeling you up as you fuck her sister-slave. Her lips start to gently kiss at your neck, and she begins to speak. "My sister-slave-Empress behaved improperly, your majesty, but I hope you'll forgive her when the day is through and her punishment is finished. She has a competitive streak with me. Perhaps because I'm her older sister."

"Uh, uhn," Meg responds, her lips working for a moment to speak. "I'm the older sister," she declares, her voice breathy as you fuck her, and Dany just giggles lightly at that.

"We can't really know who the older one is, given where we come from. But I think I'm the more mature one of the two of us. For example, I'm better at obeying our Master," she notes, going back to kissing your neck.

"I'm, I'm the one, who convinced him, t-to, take over, the world," Meg pants out, whimpering a little at a near-miss of an orgasm, her whole body tensing for a single beautiful moment before being denied. "I, muh, made him, self, actualize." She licks her lips wetly.

You wind up using both your slaves like that, while they maintain the false impression of the world outside. Having them call you 'Your Majesty' and 'Emperor' from time to time really adds something special to owning two of the most powerful women in the world. So does the idea of taking over the whole world with two such beautiful women at your side.

Not that you'd actually take over the world.

37