Home Life
2.6k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Dany and Meg look excited to have been dressed up like this, wearing little more than an apron - they know it means they're about to have a new, fresh alternate personality activated. It's a relatively simple change from their base personalities: they'll believe that they're just ordinary women who have deeply held beliefs that they must be absolutely obedient to their husband, and that they are your dutiful, loyal housewives. Part of the appeal to you is the role reversal - where Dany is the breadwinner (financed by Steel Angel) and you're the one who watches over the house and Celeste in reality, now the pair will be the housewives, and you the breadwinner.

d7ogc8x6l9y.jpg
w7pjcxk2ag7.jpg

"Housewifey," you say, and instantly their body language changes. Rather than excited, they're more submissive, though there is some differences in their body language now. On the left is "Ruth" - Dany - who seems to just be happy to have her husband's attention, a smile on her lips. On the right is "Naomi" - Meg - who is more obsequious in her expression, head slightly bowed, more like an obedient maid than a perky sub. You stretch, cracking your neck slightly. "Why don't the two of you get to work on dinner already? I'll be watching the television."

"Yes, darling," they say, in perfect sync; where Naomi slightly flushes in embarrassment, Ruth just giggles, grabbing Naomi's wrist and pulling her into the kitchen to get started. You settle down on the couch, flicking between channels. You think about exactly what to do when the pair come out. They aren't quite as experienced with cooking as you - you've been doing most of it, even now - but they can cook, so you're not worried about something awful coming out.

You programmed both of them to be relative... innocent. "Good traditional Christian girl" types, with religious beliefs that they are called upon by God to obey your every whim. Part of the appeal was to try out a bit of sadism with a less than happy personality. They still have the arousal from abuse command in.

By the time they declare the meal finished, you have a firm idea in mind of exactly what to do with the pair. "Great," you say. "Bring it in here," you order, and soon enough a big serving bowl of spaghetti is on the coffee table, joined by garlic bread, the pair having their hands clasped together in front of them. "Ruth, it will be your responsibility to handfeed me," you explain, taking out the remote control and switching it over to a homemade porno of Meg and Dany both sucking your cock together. The pair looked shocked and embarrassed to see you watching pornography - they don't recognize themselves, naturally. "Naomi, get over here. Suck your husband's cock while Ruth feeds me."

Naomi's embarrassment is even greater than Ruth's, her cheeks turning scarlet, but she obediently adopts the position, docilely unzipping your pants and pulling out your cock. "A lot of those modern feminist types would say doing this kind of thing is degrading," you say, as Ruth holds a plate up beneath you, half-blocking your view of Naomi as she slurps up your dick. You open your mouth expectantly, and she dutifully feeds some spaghetti in. You chew and swallow before continuing. "What do you think?"

"I think feminists are morons," Ruth offers, smiling. "How could it be degrading to serve your man?"

"I'm getting sucked off while I watch another couple women go at it," you point out, and Ruth pauses, glancing over at the television as Naomi slides her lips up and down your cock in a quiet metronome, not letting up for a second.

"Well, they look like us, don't they? You probably only picked the video out because of that. Once we have a few homemade videos of our own, you won't need stuff like that any longer, right, honey?"

"More food," you order, not answering her question, and your hand absently reaches down for Naomi, grabbing the back of her head and starting to fuck her face on your cock with increasing intensity. She lets out a little gurgle of shock as your cock starts to genuinely slam down her throat again and again, golden eyes looking up at you with the most pitiful expression, silently begging you for mercy. You don't give her any, at least not in the sense she's looking for it. When you finish your next bite of spaghetti, you speak up. "Naomi, come," you order, and she immediately does so, a wet moan escaping her throat as she slams herself down into your pelvis and all but chokes on your cock. "Switch to the garlic bread for now, Ruth. It'll make less of a mess."

"Yes, darling," Ruth says, quickly switching out plates and offering up a bit of garlic bread to you. You bite, chowing down, while she just smiles sweetly, seemingly indifferent to the 'suffering' her sister is undergoing.

"Does it bother you, seeing me treat your sister like this?"

"Oh, no, darling! We're both your wives, so we're happy to do whatever it is you want. You're in charge." She smiles. "We're good women, not stupid feminists who think that women should be above men. We know our place, which is obedient to our husband. We swore an oath before God to obey you forever, after all."

You yank Naomi off your cock, and she actually sputters and drools as if she'd been legitimately choked, her eyes rolling around in her head. "Is that right, Naomi? Are you my obedient little housewife?" She nods dumbly. "Then smile." The smile that appears on her face is some mix of drunken and plastic, exaggerated and yet simultaneously born of at least some underlying feelings. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You demand. "You're my wife. You should be as happy as Ruth here, to be used as my personal sexual relief."

"Suh, sorry, darling," she sputters out, saliva drooling over her lower lip before she slurps it back up. "I... I just have, a hard time, with being used like this..."

"Do I look like I care if you have a hard time?" You ram her face right back down your cock, smiling viciously down at her. Ruth offers you another bit of garlic bread, and you greedily chomp it down, your cock twitching in Naomi's throat. "You and your sister are my wives. That means it's your job to make absolutely certain I'm happy, every single moment of the day, and to obey my commands at all times. Is that too complicated for you to understand?"

"No," Ruth says, shaking her head. "Naomi just expected a bit more romance in the marriage, I think, but it's just something special to our relationship, new and novel and wonderful." You slap Ruth's cheek, and she sputters in surprise, her eyes widening, her hands only barely managing to keep the food and plate from falling. "Wh- did I do something wrong, darling?" She asks, worried rather than being offended.

"No, I just like to slap girls sometimes. Is that a problem for you? Satisfying your husband that way?" Her cheeks are flush with color as she shakes her head. You know damn well that all that slap did was get her horny, and you drag Naomi up off your cock, giving her cheek a sharp slap as you do so, making her sputter in surprise again. "Your turn to feed me, Ruth's turn to suck cock."

"A-ah, yes, darling," she agrees, letting Ruth take her previous position, taking over handfeeding you herself. She's quiet at first, for maybe ten or fifteen seconds, then she speaks up. "I do think it is my duty to serve you, darling," she explains. "It's my sister's duty as well. I hope that you'll come to understand that we are both your loyal wives. I don't want to question your orders."

"Then don't," you say, taking another bite of food. "Tell me what you are."

"I'm a housewife. Your housewife. I swore myself to you, in an oath I can't take back. For the rest of my life, I'll be your wife." Your cock twitches in Ruth's throat. "I'm not some feminist, who thinks just because she's a bit uncomfortable, or her husband is into roughhousing, that she has the right to complain or divorce him. So, make yourself happy with me, darling. Use me and my sister to your heart's content."

You slap her, mostly because it's really fun to slap your wives around like this, when they don't realize that it's basically meaningless. Her cheeks light up. "I apologize for offending you, darling, if I did anything to do so."

"No, you didn't, I just like slapping women. Weren't you listening? Dumb cunt," you say, exaggeratedly shaking your head, making Naomi squirm slightly in place, biting her lower lip as if biting back some rebellious words. "Have something to say? Want to complain about your husband?"

"No, darling. You may slap me as many times as you like." That's your cue. Even as you fuck Ruth's face harder and harder on your cock, just ramming away at maximum velocity, you start slapping Naomi with your hand, backhanding her, hitting her with your palm, just mistreating her. Her eyes grow increasingly wild, her thighs beginning to wobble from her arousal, and after you finish the slice of garlic bread, you have her get down on her knees next to Ruth. You switch off between the pair, occasionally giving them a spanking, or permission to come, or an order to come.

Their own words are lewd expressions of heartfelt submission, humiliation mixing with arousal as they're treated like nothing more than toys. They don't want to be, intellectually - they want to be loved and adored - but thanks to your other commands, they're a couple of easily-orgasming little sluts who love to get smacked around by their husband. When Ruth goes off to nurse little Celeste, you wind up fucking Naomi on the couch, spanking her ass and making her speak up, her words a degrading pitter-patter.

"I'm a woman. Women were made by God to serve men, so even if you spank me, slap me, insult me, use me, I have no choice but to put up with it."

"Yeah, but you like it, don't you?" You tease, giving her ass a few sharp spankings. "Every time I slap you, you get that little bit wetter, isn't that right? It's a sin to lie to your husband," you remind her.

Her cheeks turn scarlet, but she nods quietly. "Yes, darling. It makes me aroused to be treated this way by you. Thank you for doing this tome." Her head ducks low, and you come inside her at that point, pulling out and making her start to suck your cock clean, her cheeks scarlet again as she's made to humiliate herself like that.

When Ruth comes back with Celeste in tow, your daughter having finished nursing but not exactly falling asleep, you take over watching her and make Ruth and Naomi work together in a double blowjob as you rock Celeste to sleep.

* * *

You haven't checked Meg's journal in over two weeks, when you crack it open and start going through. Mostly, it's about what you expected, but there are two entries that catch your attention. The first is the more concerning of the two:

I've been feeling out posters in erotic mind control communities for potential new slaves for Master to acquire. They are mostly inappropriate, since they have rather specific, detailed requests for any mind control, rather than being willing to let their minds be completely resculpted at my husband's will.

Many of the remainder are unattractive or at least insufficiently attractive, though one is only unattractive due to having become overweight - older photos of her show she was quite sexy. I do not know what particular additional needs Master has in a slave, so I have been toying with screening for appearance (e.g. bustier or flatter girls than I or my sister), or screening for skills/wealth or other nonsexual providers.

I currently have six different potential slaves that I think Master might enjoy, when I have occasion to procure them. Thus far all believe I am just a fellow interested reader of erotica, but I've asked questions to the effect of, "So, if you really could get mind controlled, would you do it?" and they've all answered in the affirmative.

That... is not exactly what you wanted to read. What comes up a few days later - an entry dated four days ago from the present - is something you wanted to read, though:

My period is late. I think I might be pregnant. ♥️♥️♥️

Subsequent entries confirm that her period is still late, and she's becoming increasingly excited about the possible child.

If it's a boy, William, if it's a girl, Catherine, I think. Very appropriate, royal, names. Ah! ♥️♥️♥️ My belly is going to get big with my husband's baby, finally. I think of Celeste as basically my own - genetically, she is! - but it'll be so wonderful to be able to experience the delight of becoming a mother in this body.

You put down the journal, taking a moment to think. Meg hasn't been doing anything truly immoral with her search for potential slaves, and you did leave it in her contract, so you suppose you can't really complain. "Megaera, come here," you say, to the currently-empty room. Less than a second later, she's at your side, black lacy lingerie and a slave collar as her hands are clasped behind her back, her back straightened up. Her eyes absently flick to the journal, and she swallows. "So you're pregnant?"

"I believe so, Master," she says, with a nod. "I did not want to tell you until I was certain. I apologize," she says, with a small bow of her head.

"It's fine." You stand up, wrapping her in a tight hug. "I'm glad," you tell her, kissing her neck softly, letting your voice gently tease her ear. "I want to have as many children with you and Dany as we can."

"I know, Master. That's why you made us want to have children with mind control... I still remember that day, when you forced me into it, and I came, grinding against you..." her voice is husky as she recalls it. "That was one of the sexiest things you ever did to me, Master. Trampling over my own feelings just to get what you wanted. That, and editing our minds so that we wouldn't fetishize total personality replacement any longer..." She sounds almost on the verge of salivating as she speaks.

"Two things. Firstly, you are not to so much as meet one of the girls you're scouting out without my explicit permission," you tell her, gesturing to the journal.

"Yes, Master, I won't," she agrees, instantly.

"Secondly, Danylynn, come here," you say, to the empty air, and again, she seems to practically materialize, she moves that quickly. "Unveil Relations," you say, making both girls blink as they remember that Meg's not actually Dany's sister. "Meg is pregnant. We need to get Meg a legal identity soon, so that our child together will have proper parentage."

"Oh, I see, Master," Dany says, nodding along. "The Pleiades have legal US citizenship, extended by the US federal government, but their circumstances are different..." She pauses, her hands clasped behind her back as she thinks. "I'll speak to Mary about this, Master." She turns her head to Meg. "I'm so happy for you! Celeste is about to have a baby brother or sister, it's wonderful!"

"It is," Meg agrees, completely without guile, just a sincere look of maternal happiness on her face.

"Let's get to it. I want you two to be able to go back to believing you're sisters as soon as possible."

* * *

Mason Industries, CEO's Office
Danylynn felt a certain... anxiety about talking to Mary in this context. It had, after all, been her sis- her clone- her sister, yes, that was the nicer way to think of it, and in a genetic sense, she was. In some ways she had even more in common with her than a real sister would have. For example, a husband. If they had really been sisters, would she have been willing to share Thomas like that? No, Thomas confessed to her, so there wouldn't have been the chance, would there have?

Megaera seemed to be completely calm, even contemptuous, her head leaning to one side as her fingers absently tapped at her thigh in boredom. She hadn't come along on any actual outings as a team yet - she'd been a part of the family only for a couple months, and they hadn't gotten word of anything that really needed her help. Danylynn had assisted dealing with a tsunami hitting southern Vietnam, dealt with a crime ring dealing a sympathetic aphrodisiac, and put five satellites in orbit - two for NASA, one for the CNSA, and two for Mason Industries. She'd gotten big bonuses to her consulting paycheck for that. Not that it was her money any more; everything belonged to her husband, now. She didn't mind at all. If anything, it made her happy that he had an extra million dollars to spend on whatever he wanted. Especially with a new baby on the way. He was going to be stressed, dealing with that.

"Ms. Mason will see you now," said the secretary, and both Danylynn and Megaera rose to their feet together, stepping inside the cool office.

Mary was a quite attractive redhead in her mid-thirties, having an ash tray full of cigarettes that gave a certain disgusting scent to the office. She found herself wishing that Knight Errant had visited recently - his nightshade allergy meant she always freshened the room rather than leave this acrid scent lingering like some disgusting fog.

Mary quirked one eyebrow at the pair, but didn't say anything, as Dany shut and locked the door behind them. Megaera found her way to her seat, absently plopping herself down in it, not even caring about Mary's expression. "Now I'm going to have to deal with your goody two shoes self in stereo, huh?" Mary asked, breaking the silence with a little joke.

Danylynn couldn't help herself but giggle, more at the attempt at the joke than anything else. Meg just snorted loudly, sighing and rolling her head around. "You're the one who has to tell her," Megaera said, pointedly.

"Right, yes." Danylynn clapped her hands together, taking a seat next to Megaera. "You remember the... incident with Huangdi?" The way Mary's hand automatically rose to her side said that she did. "He had made a clone of me, and mind controlled her, and she'd only been alive for a week when we showed up, and-"

"Wait," Mary said, turning her gaze to Meg. "You're the bitch that cut me in half?"

"Yeah, I'm the bitch that cut you in half," Megaera agreed. "I won't do it again." What was rather pointedly missing was an apology.

"We're very sorry about that, it's part of why I've been delaying on introducing you to her. She's ready to help with the big things, but, she's not exactly identical to me, so she's not as much of a workaholic."

"I'm a workaholic, just not for that," Meg countered, her tongue flashing along her upper lip, and Danylynn could feel a certain flush appear on her cheeks, knowing that Mary would get it instantly.

Mary just laughed, a deep belly laugh. "Only you would share your husband with your evil clone," she said, shaking her head.

"It, hey, she's me. And she's not evil, you should see her with Celeste, she's just the sweetest with our daughter." She paused. "She's pregnant now, too, and-"

"And let your husband knock her up! Fuck. I wondered why you wanted new fertility pills when Celeste was still weaning." Mary had a sense of humor about the situation, at least, even if she was being rather crass about it. She had worried that she'd just hit a button and flood the room with Alikhanov radiation. Being made fun of was much nicer than that. "I guess your husband would be fine with it, but are you?"

"Of course I am," Dany said. It was the truth, after all. Meg was her. Meg loved her husband, just like she loved her husband. It would be as silly to be jealous of Meg as it would be to be jealous of Kiki, or Britney, or Tel-Thea, or Clarice, or Ruth. Well, she was a little jealous of Ruth - Ruth got to spend all day at home with her husband and her daughter. "Also, I had to talk him into things."

"How did you get your evil clone who cut me clean in two-" Mary emphasized the point with a quick slicing motion across her torso "-to agree to share and not do evil things, anyway?"

"Well." She could massage the truth a little; Mary was good at detecting lies, but, this wasn't quite the kind of situation where she truly excelled. "After I drew her away from Huangdi's research base, I managed to subdue her. We talked for a bit, and I realized she loved Thomas too. Most of the reason she was trying so hard to kill me was so that she could go back to him."

Mary laughed at that. "You. Are ridiculously nice." It was clearly meant as a criticism.

"Well, think about it," Dany countered. "You come home to find your wife is actually married to another you, and you're 'just' the clone? You'd be pissed too."

"I'm not married, and I'd get over it. Just an excuse to get some new strange." She removed a cigarette from a package, raising it to her lips and setting it alight.

"That is because you've never actually loved anyone," Meg said, making Dany wince and clench her fists. Yes, that was true, but that was no reason to say it.

Mary laughed at that. "Rawr, this kitten's got claws." She mimed claws with one hand as she held the cigarette to her lips, taking a long, deep drag. It was something she only did when she was stressed, which meant that this was affecting her, despite the way she pretended otherwise. Meg should have known as much too, since she knew basically everything Dany did.

Meg just didn't care, Dany realized. She only cared about Thomas, and Celeste. Maybe her, to some extent - at the least, when they were twin sisters, she cared. Right now? Her finger absently brushed her ring. "I don't want our daughter to be... to not have some legal mother. Can you arrange for something?"

"Sure. I've got copies of your adoption papers, just doctor them up a little, give her to a couple that died in traffic a few years ago on the other side of the country, and it looks like she's just your long-lost twin sister." She snorted, then took another deep drink of cigarette smoke. "Who you decided to share your husband with. Well, I can't help you on that."

"I remember our parents," Meg said. There was a certain cold note to her voice, and the room seemed to still. Dany could feel as her subjective sense of time slowed to a crawl, her reflexes firing up; in a space of a few milliseconds, Meg glanced her way, her expression irate, then turned back to Mary and calmed down. "I don't want to just write them out of my life. I love them."

"Well, they don't love you," Mary said, which was very definitely the wrong thing to say. It was actually making Dany's eyes burn a little, and she wasn't an evil clone.

"They do fucking love me," Meg snapped, rising to her feet so fast that it sent her chair whipping across the room and colliding with the wall. Mary just sucked at her cigarette, her eyes on Dany instead of Meg, the faintest tremble to her hand stopped when she placed her elbow firmly on her desk. "When I was twelve, and I first started playing soccer, they supported me. They helped me learn to draw. Got me books on writing. Got me my first library card. Took me out for ice cream for the first time, kissed me, held me, took care of me."

"No, they did that for Dany. You're just a clone."

Dany's sense of time slowed down again, an autonomic response to shared danger not so different from adrenaline in humans, and she snapped up, getting in between Meg and Mary before Meg could do anything stupid. Admittedly, Mary had already done plenty stupid, but, that was Mary. "Meg. Let's go home. We can explain everything to our parents, alright? But we need paperwork, and Mary can get that."

Meg managed to calm herself, nodding in agreement. "Fine."

* * *

"Veil Relations," you say, and the directionless anger that Meg's been displaying ever since she arrived home vanishes seemingly instantaneously. Dany's reciprocal feeling of empathy, the desire to make her clone feel better, vanishes too. You decide not to prod at it - not worth it, really, especially not while it's raw. Dany said the documentation was being handled, so it was being handled. "Dany, would you mind going out and finding something to occupy your time with? I want to congratulate Meg with a new alternate personality."

"I will leave you two be, then, Master. Congratulations, again, Meg."

"Thank you, Dany," Meg replies, giving a small smile before turning her attention back to you. "Master? Is there any costume I should wear?"

"Shh." You press your fingers to her lips, silencing her in a moment, as you work to implant a fresh alternate personality. This one is more based on the "original" Megaera, the one who only existed for a handful of days before you sunk your power's teeth into her and made sure she wouldn't hurt you. Obviously there are still going to be bits to file off her rougher edges, but you're going to make her think she managed to escape from Huangdi under her own power, come here, and try to seduce you away from your wife. "It's a surprise," you tell her. "Get completely naked, including taking off your collar," you tell her, and she is almost instantly naked, her clothes neatly folded and piled up before she zips back to stand in front of you. "Sexy Sneak," you say.

Her posture changes almost instantly, and she grasps you by the collar, pulling you into a forceful kiss. The movement is hungry, needy, even desperate, and she holds her lips against yours as she walks you back to the bedroom, her hands groping and squeezing your ass with naked lust, her body grinding up against yours. In short order, you're lying on the bed beneath her, panting as she stares down at you with a wicked leer in her eyes.

"I missed you so much, darling," she says, hungrily kissing you on the lips, the wet noises of your mouths smacking together seeming to fill the air. Her hands slide down your chest to your groin, squeezing and groping your dick through your pants. She pops off your mouth. "I want to make you all mine," she tells you, licking her lips hungrily. She starts to peel away your shirt, revealing bare skin to open air, tangling it up around your arms, then pulling it off entirely, tossing it aside. Her hands wander your torso, teasing your nipples and slithering along your abs, tracing out your navel as she wetly kisses your neck, even nibbling here and there.

"Dany, what's going on with you?" You ask, pretending to be confused by what's going on.

"Dany, Dany, Dany." She shakes her head, pulling up to meet your gaze with hers. "Dany's not here right now, Thomas," she says, the noise of her unzipping your pants seeming to fill the air. "Just me. You can call me Meg, and I'm going to show you just how much better I am than that dumb cow you call Dany. She's so... inflexible," she breathes out, kissing your lips again, teasing you as she bites at your lower lip, nibbling on it, pulling it. Her fingers fish out your cock, her smoldering golden eyes staring directly into yours, before she plunges your hard cock inside her.

You groan at the feeling, the tightness which greets you a moment later. She pants softly and lets off the kiss, just staring down at you, nose-to-nose. Her hands clasp your cheeks. "Dany's already completely under your control, darling. All you have to do is say Bratty Cocktease or Dimbulb or Maneater, and neither of us will ever have to hear anything from her ever again." She licks her lips, the idea obviously arousing to her. "She wanted you to do that originally anyway, didn't she? Let's just get rid of her." Her finger trails along the center of your chest, running up your throat, gently popping into your mouth to tease your tongue as she rides you. "It can just be you, me, and the mindfucked toy that used to be Dany. I'll take over her life, and you can use her like a sex toy. She'd probably even thank you for it."

"Who are you?" You pant out, pretending not to know.

"I'm Megaera Meier. I'm your wife's clone. I'm the woman who loves you more than your wife ever could, more than the whole world. All you have to do to make me happy..." She grinds her hips against you, her wet sex groping and squeezing, the occasional tensing of muscles driving you absolutely crazy. "Is be happy with me." She kisses you on the lips again, fingers twisting through your hair, playing with it. Her body twitches, nearing an orgasm, and she jerks, grinding against you desperately, trying to ravish you, to take her pleasure.

It doesn't work, though. She doesn't have permission to come, after all. "Come," you order, letting her run right over the edge, moaning loudly as she casts her head back, her body twitching wildly, spastically atop you. Her tongue seems to flop limply around in your mouth, and you just enjoy the feeling, grasping her hips and starting to direct her pace atop you, quickly letting you decide how fast she goes, in quite what direction, exactly how it works out... it feels fantastic.

The look on Meg's face, one of sheer, rapturous triumph, is positively a delight - when you finally do finish off inside her cunt, you just twist her around, putting her on her back, grabbing her thighs, and starting to ram inside her, listening to the lewd moans that escape her lips, that make her expression all the sexier. "Ahhh, darling, it feels so good, fuck me, claim me, take a real woman," she says, eyelashes fluttering, nipples hard. Your thumb brushes at her clit, teasing the sensitive little nub and making her brain stutter, a wordless noise gurgling out of her throat as she nearly orgasms right then and there.

"You can come as much as you like," you tell her, and she whimpers in pleasure as the ecstasy washes over her, eyes rolling up. You experiment with a few different positions, finding the ones that make her orgasm the most and the fastest, the more flexible positions where you can get deep inside her cunt. You lean over her, pumping away, cock twitching, admiring her flushed cheeks, the way her mouth pointlessly moves, not managing to form any words for the moment.

For almost two hours, you fuck Meg like that, just pounding her into the bed in a dozen different positions, smushing her face into the pillow, smothering her with your cock as you fuck her throat, making her take you in the ass. She's almost constantly coming, the only things she has to say when she's not coming being things like "Fuck me, fuck me harder than your wife, choose me instead of her!"

It's during one such declaration that the front door to the house unlocks, creaking open. Meg hums pleasantly, leaning down over you, her voice thick with meaning. "Do it. Get rid of her. I'll fuck you senseless every night, give you every woman you could want, and-"

"Oh my!" Dany says, having appeared in the doorway. "What is this? What is going on?"

"Danylynn, Cocksleeve. Be silent." She snaps her mouth shut. She's not the best actor when she's not being mindfucked, so you create an artificial personality, one that basically reverts her back to before you started messing with her mind. You add in a little something extra, making it so that Dany will forget that Megaera absolutely has her permission to fuck you, and get off on being put in the second fiddle position relative to Megaera. You dial up the humiliation and embarrassment if and when (more likely "when") you and/or Meg order her around, and then speak. "Cuckquean Victim."

Meg moans on your cock at those words, not even knowing what you've done but knowing you've done something. Your hands grasp her hips, pumping her up and down your length as Dany can do nothing but watch, her cheeks turning scarlet, her mouth opening to complain. "What are- what are you doing, Thomas? That's not me, that - it must be some shapeshifter or something, stop! Why can't I move?"

"Hmm, why can't she move, Meg?" You ask, giving her ass a little slap, making her moan gently.

"Oh, he must have deleted your memories... Thomas can control minds. He's decided to replace you with me. For now, I'm pretty sure your job is just to watch me steal your husband away, show him how much sexier you could be without all those pointless morals." She gives a wink, even sticking her tongue out, before turning her attention back to you. "What are you going to do with her now, darling? Her mind's putty in your hands... you can just turn her into our pet, not even able to speak without permission." She moans at the thought, grinding against you more intensely, a fresh orgasm soon ripping through her body, making her squeal in pleasure, casting her head back.

"Dany, start masturbating. You can only come if it's to the idea of Meg here getting exclusive access to my cock," you tell her, your length twitching inside of Meg's convulsing sex, threatening to explode yet again inside her. Meg just moans softly, her movements getting more intense, her fingers clamping onto your shoulders as she grinds against you. Her cunt starts to really, earnestly squeeze your cock, working overtime to milk you, but your gaze wanders from her naked body (you've seen plenty enough of it, over the past two hours) to watch Dany. Meg's gaze follows yours, a wicked, sadistic smile on her face as she sees where Dany's panting and masturbating, her cheeks flushed with arousal.

It takes two near-miss orgasms, those convulsing grinds that you've come to recognize quite well, where the girl's body is trying to get it over the finish line but your commands stop it from arriving, before Dany finally actually does come, whimpering as her fingers slide deep into her sex, her eyes rolling up.

"So, that means you're getting off on me being his new wife? You just being our little pet, who won't even get fucked? I'll be taking over your life soon," Meg says, her voice becoming increasingly intense at the mere thought. "Yeah, you won't be allowed to leave the house again. I'll be quitting that stupid charity job of yours, though I guess I'll have to show up to save the world a bit, just to keep anyone from getting suspicious. Face it, Dany - you've been replaced." Dany moans, going cross-eyed, and Meg just laughs, one of those maniacal cackles, turning down to face you, her lips hungrily meeting yours in a kiss.

Dany actually orgasms more times than Meg, over the remaining half-hour you keep the two of them in those personalities.

* * *

"That was so intense, Master," Dany says, panting a bit, her chest rising and falling. She and Meg are both back in their proper uniforms, slave collars and wedding rings and nothing else. "That whole scenario... it was so strange and erotic, and the way I felt, being humiliated like that... was more intense than I've ever felt, being humiliated."

"That's because I made it more intense, to make sure you enjoyed yourself," you tell her, gently patting Dany's head.

"It was amazing, Master," Meg chimes in. "Are you sure we can't keep up that dynamic all the time? Me, teaching Dany her place... showing you who the better woman is." She rises from her seat, pressing her body into yours at the mere thought of it.

"You're always so competitive," Dany says, getting up herself and pressing herself into you from the opposite side, so you're sandwiched in between four gorgeous breasts and two buxom beauties. You just gently pet them both. "We married him together, we can share him. It's not a competition."

"Maybe not for you," Meg counters.

"You got to enjoy some very intense competition, Meg, so it's Dany's turn to get something she likes." Dany perks up. "The two of you can work together to blow me," you say, and almost instantly, they're both on their knees, twin mouths working in tandem to pleasure your length.

31