The Original Dany
2.3k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somaliland
As the pair of twin sisters hovered in the air, miles up over Somaliland, Megaera could feel the occasional glance that Danylynn shot her, the look at her choice of costuming that betrayed she was less than pleased. She was fairly sure that it had been Thomas who made her want to dress like this, and Thomas's opinion was far more important than her sister's, or anyone else's, for that matter.

This would be the first time she'd be seeing the Paragons with her own eyes after Huangdi - the second time she'd see them in her whole life. She could hear the whiz and grind of Steel Angel's jet engines as she drew closer. She'd honestly hoped that Sanzuwu would show up first. She didn't want to have to deal with the lesbian bitch. She still held a grudge, and unlike her sweetly forgiving sister, she didn't care about what logical reasons Steel Angel might have had to hold a grudge. Part of her just thought about all the ways she could eliminate Steel Angel without anyone noticing, but her Master had told her to help, not cause problems.

"Oh, what the fuck are you wearing?" Came Steel Angel's voice over the radio. She was in visual range, but only when Megaera used her enhanced sensory suite - presumably, Steel Angel was using some artificial form of the same thing. "You look like an Astra-themed stripper." Megaera bit back the comment that immediately came to mind: that she probably saw a lot of Astra-themed strippers. Mary found Danylynn attractive, which was another thing that ticked off Megaera but didn't bother Dany. Her body belonged, entirely, to Thomas. Her eyes shouldn't even wander it.

"She wanted to wear it," Danylynn said over the comms unit. "She felt that... it was more her sort of style," she explained.

"Where's Sunwuzu?"

The noise of Sunwuzu's voice came over the comms in infrasound, a greeting like the whistle of air through two pieces of metal ground up against each other, squeaking and screeching at the same time. Of the Paragons, only Danylynn and Megaera could hear and understand it unaided. [I approach. Seven aboard. Why are there two forms fitting Astra-Danylynn-Tel-Thea's profile? Enemy agent?] The whole thing took a fraction of a second to communicate.

Their own, horribly accented form of Sunwuzu's own native tongue, came out, with Megaera soon taking priority, Danylynn falling silent. [I'm Astra-Danylynn-Tel-Thea's twin sister.]

[Noted. Updated. Astra-Danylynn-Tel-Thea-Twin-Sister, do you have preferred nomenclature?]

[Inferna-Megaera-Ark-Miso,] she said. [Inferna, to those aboard you.] Of all the Paragons, Sunwuzu was the one she liked the most. To call it an inversion of her sister's feelings would be inaccurate - Dany liked all her teammates, and treated Sunwuzu the nicest out of any other member of the team, perhaps because they were both aliens. Still, Dany probably had the least rapport with Sunwuzu, while she had the most. She spotted now it cresting over the horizon. It was a sleek back thing, its shape faintly reminiscent of a manta ray at the moment, and no doubt aboard it were the other seven combat mainstays of the Paragons.

"It's not the sort of thing a member of the Paragons should wear," Steel Angel complained. "We have something important to do, and that requires us to be taken seriously, you ever heard of that idea, Megs?"

"The Pleiades dress lighter," Megaera pointed out lazily.

"The Pleiades arent members of the Paragons," Steel Angel snapped back.

"Neither am I." That shut Steel Angel up for a bit.

Sunwuzu approached, hanging in the air; Galatea emerged, her synthetic plastic skin having no sign of the scorching she remembered it receiving back at Huangdi's base. She floated lazily in the air, twisting her head about as if silently contemplating what lay beneath them.

"Chrysanthemum-mollusks," Megaera said, by way of explanation. "Xenoforming attempt, plus an underground base there." She pointed at the exact location she'd pinpointed.

"You are surprisingly well-informed, Inferna," Galatea said.

"I know everything my sister does, Galatea," Megaera said, rolling her shoulder. Steel Angel said some words over the comms about Megaera being a clone, and Megaera just ignored it. Technically, twins were clones, after all. "Are we ready to go?" She wanted to get back home to Thomas.

There was a concordance, and Megaera gladly zipped down to the target site, only her sister able to keep up with her as their bodies slid right through the air like hot knives through butter. The base had been buried under the Earth, and the swiftest way to get to it was to simply slam - their bodies impacted the ground and created twin craters that merged together, dirt flying up to obscure the sky even as they revealed the steel doors below. Hands grasped both edges, and there was the hiss of steel as they peeled it open. They were only just inside when the others arrived, following after them, cleaning up after them. The chrysanthemum-mollusks fought back, naturally, riding sophisticated ambulatory defenses and firing off heat rays and laser beams in the tight confines of the underground base, gravitational manipulators making their more landbound companions have some trouble in maneuvering.

Sunwuzu sloughed off much of its body mass and entered the base as a gargantuan hexapodal tiger-monster; Megaera grabbed it and pulled it along with her deeper into the base, responding to its brisk question with a simple [Better to move quickly to the heart of the base so you can destroy the core systems.] On the minute-long journey to her destination, she ripped through three doors and one wall, as well as trivially killing thirty-seven chrysanthemum-mollusks with absent flicks of her gaze their way, leaving splatters of spores coating the walls as they died that somebody else could clean up later.

When the pair arrived in the command center, it took her three seconds to kill all the chrysanthemum-mollusks there. She needed pinpoint precision so as not to damage any of the systems. Sunwuzu's body began to disentangle itself, starting from the mouth, its "stomach" emerging as dozens of pedipalps and tendrils that soon hooked into various parts of the system. The ancient alien spacecraft soon had the ultrasonic kreening of an alert be silenced, and she could hear the hiss as nitrous oxide began being emitted from the various vents. It was only one part in ten, so the effect on the human members of the Paragons would be minimal, but it was toxic to chrysanthemum-mollusks.

Some of them tried to interrupt his work, glass bubbles protecting them from the toxins. Dozens of spider-like legs crawled across surfaces, and they didn't even bother with her, focusing instead on Sunwuzu due to not having any prepared source of Alikhanov radiation, or else not knowing about it. She shattered and crushed them.

* * *

"You're dressed pretty hot," Kei said, making Megaera strain not to roll her eyes as the group waded out of the now-purged base. Even if he wielded the Sword of the Strange Hangings, the young man was an obnoxious, horny idiot, scarcely out of the teenage years (and, mentally, not at all). "Hey, since you're-"

"I'm married," Megaera said, already anticipating what he was going to go on about.

"O-oh?" There was the faintest stutter as he processed that. "That was fast. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Thomas, obviously. You've met him."

"Fuck, some guys get all the luck," Kei said, letting out a long exhalation and a shake of his head.

To keep herself from strangling him, she zipped off, headed back home. Over the comms, she spoke. "Going home." [Nice to see you, Sunwuzu.]

[Intriguing to meet you, Inferna-Megaera-Ark-Miso.] Probably just some weird turn of phrase that it'd say "meet" instead of "see," since she knew Sunwuzu before this incident. It was an alien spacecraft only activated in 2015 by the Chinese, after all - it wasn't strange she wouldn't completely grasp its native language.

* * *

Your Home
Megaera is out at the museum, just so that you can have some time alone with Dany. She does, at least, still like art, and she basically hasn't left the house almost ever, so all the new exhibits will be new to her. You have Dany dressed normally, not even wearing her collar, her cheek casually resting against your thigh as you stroke her hair and make one of your more intimate personality modifications yet.

It is, mostly, a reversion: her, before you admitted to having mind control powers to her. You put in a couple minor controls to make certain she doesn't go crazy and try to knock your head off for mind controlling her, since she won't remember that she's consented every step of the way. Once you have her satisfactorily prepared, you speak. "Command Baseline," you say.

Her body language barely shifts. She tilts her head slightly, smiling up at you warmly. "My love, it is a beautiful day every time I can see you with my eyes."

"It sure is," you tell her, patting her head. "What year do you think it is right now?"

"2020?" She asks, her brow furrowing a bit at the question. "It's... May, isn't it?"

You pat her head again, giving her a doting, cruel smile. "It's September of 2021," you tell her. "You see, back in May of last year, I found out about your little mind control fetish, and I decided to make it a reality. You pleaded and cajoled so much that I finally decided to just delete you and replace you with a whole other girl. I recently became bored enough to bring you back."

"That... sounds truly erotic and exciting, darling." You're not sure if she even believes you, by the way she says it.

"Danylynn Cocksleeve," you tell her, and she doesn't realize for a moment what you've done. "Go into the living room, float on hands and knees so that I'll have an easy time fucking your cunt." Her body rises from where she rests, sputtering a bit in shock at her body moving outside of her control. When she arrives, you flip up her skirt, pull down your pants, and shove your hard cock inside her waiting sex, finding her incredibly wet as you do, your fingers just digging into her full ass cheeks, making her pant softly at the pleasure.

"Darling, ah, this is," she pants, her voice a bit wobbly due to the fact that she's getting fucked. You give her a few quick spankings to get her extra horny, watching as her ass jiggles, and she pants in response.

You ignore her words, reaching over for the remote control to the television. You felt some lingering guilt over denying your wife her fetish, so you'll let her live it out properly at least once. You turn it on, setting it to play the video you prepared for just this occasion, as your hips casually pump into her, a slow, methodical motion. Before any dialogue starts on screen, you say, "You're allowed to come to the knowledge that you no longer exist."

On screen, you bring the camera into Celeste's room, where Kiki is currently holding your daughter to her breast, cooing softly over her baby. "Kiki," you say, making her turn your way, smiling but with a hint of confusion.

"What's with the camera, Tommy?" She asks, continuing to hold Celeste to her bosom as she looks directly into the camera. "Do you get off on watching girls nurse?" She sticks her tongue out playfully.

"Oh, no, nothing like that. I just wanted to ask you a few questions."

"Oh! Sure, that sounds like fun. What kind of questions?"

"What do you do for a living?"

"For a living? Well, really, I just get taken care of by you, Tommy! I'm kind of between work right now, but taking care of our baby is almost like a full time job, so please don't kick me out!"

"You aren't a superhero?"

She giggles at that, shaking her head. "A superhero? What a silly idea, Tommy! Jeez, I don't think I'd make a very good superhero, plus, what about the baby!" At that point, Dany orgasms beneath you, her cunt clamping down hard on your cock as she shudders and drools, saliva dripping out of her mouth and splashing onto the floor beneath her.

"What's our relationship, then?" Dany is practically hyperventilating with arousal, her juices dribbling down your cock as you keep up a metronome pace of fucking into her, not going hard at all, just a thump-thump rhythm.

"I'm your personal slut and baby mama!"

"We aren't married?"

"No! Sheesh, what's up with these questions? You're married to Meg, remember? I'm just your side piece! Oh, and congratulations on getting Meg pregnant, you two are a really cute couple!"

"Thanks," you tell her on screen, and you can hear the smile in your own voice. Dany whimpers and orgasms again. "What do you think of museums?"

"Bo-ring," she says, in an exaggerated way, shaking her head. Dany's eyes seem to roll around in her head as she's otherwise forced to watch this video, the intense eroticism of the moment completely overpowering all her senses.

"Read any good poetry books?"

"Reading is so boring! Poetry especially! Come on, Tommy, you know what I really like - dancing and clubbing and sucking and fucking."

"If I asked you to fuck another guy, would you do it?"

"Totally! Honestly, I'm kinda sad to only be allowed to fuck you. Your cock's real good, though, so I can bear with it, especially since we made such a cute baby together!"

"That's all I had to ask. When you get done with the baby, come back to the living room, I want to do something with you."

You pause the video there. Dany whimpers in empty-headed ecstasy as she rests beneath you, still on her hands and knees. "That's Kiki. That's you now, Dany. The old you, the one I married, the one I loved? She's long gone. Just a cute, bubbly bimbo has been left in her place. She loves watching reality TV, she can barely read, and she's horny and eager every day and every which way. Aren't you happy to have your fantasy come true?"

"Yessh," she slurs out, around the mouth full of drool that's filled her mouth. You give her ass a slap, and she falls over the edge into another orgasm, spasming rapidly beneath you. Her fingers claw at the ground beneath her, her eyelashes fluttering, her gaze wild and confused. You unpause the video, and it transitions to a point of view of Kiki rabidly sucking your cock, bobbing up and down your length, saliva cascading over her lower lip as she works you over.

"She's really cute," you tell Dany. "Cuter than you. More fun, too. She let me remarry, which is what you're about to see. Your other replacement. I couldn't respect you once you became nothing but a bubbly bimbo, so I went and found a nice new wife, a smart woman with a real brain that I could respect. That used to be you, but, well - you can see how that turned out."

On screen, a hand appears, stroking your bare chest. A husky voice - Meg's, but artificially lowered as part of the editing process - starts to speak. "Oh, darling, you're using Kiki's throat again?" You hum in the affirmative on screen. "Let me help." Her hands leave your stomach, instead grabbing Kiki's pigtails and starting to forcibly fuck her on your cock. "It's hard to believe you used to be married to this little bimbo. Look at those tits bounce."

"I didn't used to be married to this bimbo," you tell her, and Kiki nods on screen, even as your cock continues to bulge. Dany beneath you experiences an incredibly intense orgasm, a scarcely-restrained squeal escaping her throat as she finds yet more ecstasy at the "fact" that she was deleted and replaced with a totally different woman more to your liking. "I used to be married to a proper, real woman. Someone classy. When she became a bimbo, I made her sign the divorce papers, I just couldn't take her seriously as a woman."

"Of course, darling. This is just a fuckdoll with the face of the woman you once loved, nothing more. I'd always daydreamed of having a pet like this when I got married, and now it's the reality." You can hear the wet smacking noises of you kissing Meg, and Dany can too, prompting her to squeal in another orgasm, her whole body starting to shiver in pleasure.

You never increase your pace once, letting you drag the sex out for what feels like an hour. Still, you actually know how long the runtime of that video is - a mere forty-five minutes - so when it finishes and you do finally up your pace, you know about how long you've been going for. "How does it feel, Dany? How does it feel to know that you're completely gone from this world, replaced with a brainless bimbo in body, and a new wife in law?"

"Guh, good," Dany slurs out. She's been in the same position getting constantly fucked for so long, and now that your pace is increased, she's particularly horny. "Make it, make me feel it, make me feel you taking away me and replacing me with Kiki, Master!"

You bottom out inside her and let go at that, groaning as you fill her cunt with a thick load of cum. When you're finished, you pull out. "Danylynn, end cocksleeve. Suck me off," you order, and she obediently comes in between your thighs, slurping on your cock and moaning in pleasure. Your fingers softly run through her hair as you enjoy her blowjob for a minute or so... then you set about fulfilling her wish, peeling her off your cock. "Danylynn, slow dimbulb," you order. "Tell me what it feels like, disappearing into the pea-sized brain of Kiki."

The expression on her face is one of intense arousal. "I, I'm forgetting, stuff, words. I can't... I can't put together good sentences. What are... synonyms... what is a synonym? Ah... Thomas... Tommy... I love you so much, your cock is so good, it's really good, it's great..." She tilts forward, trying to start sucking your cock, but you stop her. "I'm getting bullied now, just like on... my favorite reality TV shows?" She hesitates at that, then accepts it. "I'm a baby mama. I... I'm not married to you, and..." She orgasms again, going cross-eyed, and you pull her down onto your cock.

The real Danylynn tells you that mindfucking the original Danylynn like that was incredibly sexy, and suggests you might want to do it again, perhaps deleting her memory of the most recent incident, doing it over and over again. The idea gets her really wet, and when Meg finally gets home, it's to you pounding your wife on the kitchen table, spanking her repeatedly.

29