Tattooing Schoolgirls
2.4k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Master," Danylynn says, wearing nothing but her collar, her wedding ring, and a smile, "Megaera and I have been talking. We want to get matching tattoos of your name."

"He probably put them in there," Meg points out.

"I did," you tell them both. You'd let the idea percolate in their heads rather than dragging it to the surface straight off, since you wanted to get their opinions on the design. "Have you given any thought to the design?"

"Well, it'll either be on my tits, my ankles, or my pubic mound," Meg argues, "since everything else is shown off in my sexy costume."

"I... would rather have it on the small of my back, so you can see whose property I am every time we fuck, Master. Plus, it would be less disruptive to any roleplay, since you can't see your own back without using a mirror."

"It's honestly your choice, though, Master," Meg says. "Our bodies belong to you, after all. Maybe you don't even want us to get tattooed," she suggests, "just to tease us like this."

"What if we just put my name down in Kalosian?" You suggest. "Nobody but you would be able to read it, but I'd still know what it was, and thus Meg could put it somewhere more exposed, having to change her costume."

"That's a brilliant idea, Master!" Dany agrees, immediately. "Let me figure out how you would write your name in Kalosian!"

"And how to even get a tattoo," Meg adds.

* * *

Elsewhere
The quiet of the tattoo parlor seemed almost supernatural, to Dany. Perhaps it was. The woman they'd been referred to, Artifex, was a witch who could give magic tattoos. The kinds of boons they granted didn't really matter much at all to Dany - they were too weak to matter - especially since getting that sort of thing would restrict the design and ruin the point. "So, these are the designs?" The woman was around their age, with tattoos trailing across her arms and legs, stark white hair, and absently chewing on the remnants of a lollipop.

RTQMcXd.png

It was the Kalosian symbol for "twin" - the original meaning of Thomas's name. Danylynn's tattoo was softer, more rounded, while Meg's was sharp and angular. If anyone saw them, they would just think they were butterfly tattoos. "Yes. We want them in between our shoulder blades, and, our skin is very tough," she explained.

"Don't worry, there's ways of binding a tattoo to the flesh by magic instead of penetration. These exact designs? They're pretty lame."

Dany's senses slowed down as Meg constrained her aggression, a momentary impulse that made her own reflexes act up. When Meg calmed herself down, she continued to speak as if nothing had happened. "Yes, they have personal meaning."

"Well, if an ugly butterfly's got personal meaning to you, guess it's none of my business." Artifex took a deep sniff of the air, then cracked her knuckles. "Both of you, lie down on your stomachs, get your tops off. The magic stuff's quick and easy, just need a stencil and a can for the actual application, so you should be good."

Dany obediently complied. She was so happy to be able to share this with her twin sister, and all the happier to have a tattoo that marked her as Thomas's, totally and completely.

* * *

Your Home
You have both women on their hands and knees, naked other than their collars. On the left is Dany, with a lovely blue design, with swooping, appealing curves; on the right is Meg, with a red iteration on the same basic design, but sharp and angular. Appropriate to both women's personalities, really. Your fingers absently squeeze their ass cheeks, enjoying the whole new sense of ownership that the tattoo gives you. You'd think that just having them call you Master, wear collars all day, let you use them as furniture, believe they'd signed a contract making themselves your slaves, and obey your every whim, would be as much as you could feel like you controlled them. It turns out that there is still a last few moments, as your fingers trail across the design of the tattoos.

"Megaera cocksleeve, Danylynn cocksleeve," you say, freezing both girls completely in place like that. You drink in the sense of power that comes as their bodies still, your cock rock hard in your pants, and you finally start to undress yourself. They can't so much as glance over their shoulders to look at you, but you can see the hints of arousal in their expressions as they hear your clothes tossed down to the floor, your pants unzipping. "Who owns you two?" You ask, giving both their asses smacks at the same point.

"You do, Master!" They say it almost simultaneously, in near-perfect stereo, their sexes growing slick with arousal as you treat them like this.

"And are you happy, being my property?" You ask, massaging the flesh of their asses again, as your cock twitches in the air.

"Yes, Master!"

"What if I decided to just keep my property here, on its hands and knees, unmoving but ready to get fucked whenever I felt like it? Not for the hour, or the day, but for the rest of your lives?" You give their cunts a pair of swats, finding them wet and making them mewl in desire at the mistreatment. "Would you be happy with that?"

"If it, made you happy, Master," Dany gets out.

Meg's more reticent in her response, and you give her a swat to encourage her to speak. "Yes, Master! I live... to serve you."

Are those their sincere feelings, or just dirty talk? You don't know. To be honest, you don't really care, either. You wouldn't do that to them anyway. You take your hard cock and plunge deep inside Dany, making her let out a soft moan. Your other hand reaches for Meg's sex, teasing it with your fingertips before bringing a sharp slap down on it, making her gurgle in pleasure, sputtering a moment later as saliva starts to spill out of her mouth. "That's right. You both live to serve me now. You're my property. You're mine. All mine. You can come to the thought of being my personal property," you tell them.

Dany comes almost instantly on your cock, her cunt clamping down hard on your dick. You only have to bring a single strike down on Meg's pussy for her to come as well, her lower lips absently twitching in pleasure, wet and pink and inviting. You pull out of Dany, ramming yourself into Meg's sex, enjoying the feeling as it grasps and grapples your cock, seeming to work to pull you inside. You bottom out, fingers digging into her ass cheeks, letting out a long, quiet breath as you hold yourself inside her. "That's a good girl, Meg. You love being my slave, don't you? You and your sister both are now nothing more than my sex slaves, isn't that right?"

Meg makes a faint noise of pleasure, nodding rapidly. "I... belong... to you," she manages to get out, before coming again.

You switch between the two again and again, verbally reinforcing your control and ownership of them. They get in on it too, after a bit. "I exist for your pleasure now, Master. I'm little more than a sex toy at the moment - a literal cocksleeve." That's one of Dany's more memorable lines.

Meg's are as much focused on degrading Dany as herself: "We're both nothing but sex toys for you, now, Master." "You could do anything you want to us." "You could keep one of us like this forever, only bother with the other one, using my sister as a cocksleeve and jerkoff aid then abandoning her in your room to stare at the wall."

You come inside the pair a good half-dozen times between them, that's how fucking good it feels, like one final push over the edge to make them both your loyal slaves. You only have to stop because Celeste starts crying - you have Dany go deal with her while you go crazy inside Meg's cunt. Meg only gets lewder and more degrading when she's alone - maybe suggesting some hint of love for her sister, that she wouldn't say those words right in front of her? "We're both sex slaves, we're both toys, we're both fuckdolls, all for you, Master!"

It's, all in all, a really damn good day, and when you finally become so exhausted you can't keep going, Meg dotes on you in bed while Dany takes care of Celeste. Being handfed never felt so good.

* * *

fA5xo51.jpg
wmgNM9I.jpg

You've implanted in the pair a fresh set of personalities, made them play dress up - even if it does spoil what they're about to do - as a pair of schoolgirls. Meg has her hair done back in a single ponytail, her "schoolgirl personality" (Emma) being a bit more vivacious and aggressive, while Dany's are a pair of pigtails, and her personality (Annie) is more innocent and bulliable, though by no means truly innocent.

"Naughty Schoolgirl," you say, and both of them blink a few times quickly, then look up at you with absolutely adoring eyes. It's not like the way that Dany or Meg actually look at you. There's a lack of... wisdom, you suppose, in that gaze of theirs. The youthful trust in older people, or at least certain older people, the false belief that you know everything... it has that kind of character to it. "So, Annie, Emma. What is it that you want?"

"We need better grades in your class," Emma says, speaking up first.

"Yeah," Annie agrees, swallowing wetly. "We're willing to do more... you know what, if it means we get better grades."

"Annie - you got a ninety-five on your last test. I can understand Emma, but do you really need to do this?"

Annie flushes red at that, cute and sexy all at the same time, seeing your wife behave like a completely oblivious schoolgirl being a whole new, delicious flavor to this arrangement. "Y-yes, Mr. Meier. I mean, um. I need it, just in case I do worse next time?"

"She's here for moral support," Emma offers, the better liar. "Come on. You want both of us at the same time, don't you?" She pulls close to you, her breasts pressing into your chest, making you feel her bra as it pushes in close. "Yeah you do," she breathes out in your ear, as her fingers stroke your cock through your pants. "All you gotta do is raise our grades, and you can have our primo young bodies all to yourself..."

Your cock twitches in its confinement, and you let your gaze run from one girl to the other, considering exactly what to do, exactly how to use them. You programmed their current personalities, so you know they're a couple of submissive masochists who would absolutely adore anything you do to them, despite the way Emma's playing she-wolf and Annie's playing sheep. "Get down on your knees, you two," you order, and almost instantly the two get in position. You unzip your pants, pulling out your cock and just smearing it across Emma's face, letting your cocksweat brush all along her features. Her cheeks flush as she's forced to smell you, her thighs quivering faintly beneath her in arousal, a deep drinking in of air through her nose.

You start to rub your cock against her pretty lips, and her mouth falls open, inviting you inside. You glance over at Annie, smirking down at her as she watches. "I'm going to fuck your sister's face. If you can come before I finish in her throat, I'll use your pussy instead of your mouth. If not... I'm going to fuck your throat as hard and rough as I do hers." Annie swallows, the noise loud, but she flips up her skirt in response to your implicit command, sliding down her panties and starting to play with her cunt with both hands, panting softly as she watches you grip her sister's hair.

You start to fuck Emma's face, then, just pounding roughly away, enjoying making the briefly-haughty girl become nothing but a masturbation aid as you facefuck her. She moans softly around your dick, the pleasure of your hard cock sliding in and out of her throat intensifying with each and every thrust. Wet noises escape her mouth with each penetration, saliva dribbling out over her lower lip. "You can come whenever you want to, Emma, as long as it's from my cock in your mouth," you tell her, with a certain sadistic leer down at her. She nods as best she can in that position, twisting your cock around inside her throat.

It takes hardly any time at all for her to orgasm, moaning around your cock as you just grind her face into your pelvis. As you choke Emma on your cock, you take the opportunity to glance over at Annie, finding her frantically masturbating, panting, letting out little whimpering noises. You rather purposefully didn't give her permission to come, so you watch as she just twitches needily while Emma chokes. "Not able to come? I'll tell you why, Annie."

"Whuh, why," she sputters out, a bit of drool running over her lower lip.

"Because a girl like you needs an older man to tell her what to do, when to come," you explain. "I'll let you orgasm, but only, only, if you beg for me to fuck your throat. Take your hands out of your pussy and fishhook your mouth," you order.

She shudders softly in humiliation, but she nods, pulling her still-slick fingers out of her pussy and stretching her lips wide with them. "Puh, please, fuck my, throat," she says, as she does her best to beg for an orgasm in accordance with your desires.

"Come," you order, and instantly, she orgasms in place, moaning in that position. You finally pull out of Emma's mouth, moving over to Annie and just ramming it right in her throat, making her glug and sputter around your length as she orgasms right then and there. Your hands grasp her pigtails, and it takes no time at all for you to be frantically facefucking her while Emma just watches. Emma softly whines as she sees her sister get treated that way, hands going down to her pussy to start trying to masturbate herself, but you know perfectly well that she won't be able to come, for much the same reason Annie wasn't able to.

Annie soon is whimpering around your cock, her body twitching beneath me as she struggles to come again. Her eyes are rolled up, peeled back until all you can see is sclera. Her tongue is limp inside her mouth, and you just get more dominant, more sadistic with the pair. "Emma, start rimming me." Emma pants and nods, getting into position, still having been unable to come all this time no matter how hard she masturbates. As you fuck your wife's throat, and her clone's tongue slithers inside your ass, you just lose yourself in the moment, enjoying yourself as you treat Annie like a masturbation aid. "Do you two schoolgirl sluts want to orgasm again?" You ask. Both of them nod, not moving away from you, not stopping from pleasuring you. "All you have to do is agree to get pregnant with my children. Just bend over and stick your pussies up in the air and beg for me to make you teen mothers."

Annie can't pull back, with your firm grip on her pigtails, but Emma obediently follows your command, raising her ass high in the air, flipping her skirt up. "B-breed me, Mr. Meier! Knock me up! Make me pregnant with your kids, ruin my life by turning me into a teen mom!"

You groan at that, finally finishing off inside Annie's throat, grinding her down into your pelvis as your gaze wanders Emma's body, still mostly wearing her school uniform, other than the fact that her panties are in a tangle somewhere. "Annie, you too."

Annie's a bit hazy as you peel her off your cock, but she's quickly mimicking her sister, offering her own pussy to you with her own lewd requests. "P-please, make me pregnant with your baby, Mr. Meier. I-I want you to be the f-father of my child, and I don't care when." Her cheeks are scarlet as she makes the confession, and you ram your dick inside her rather than waiting any longer, just grabbing her by the hips and fucking her hard.

Her pigtails swish around from the force of your repeated penetration, and you speak up. "You're mine, aren't you, Annie?" She swallows and nods as best she can, and you grab her hair, yanking her up by it. "Sorry, I didn't hear that."

"I'm yours, Mr. Meier! I love you! I - I only came here because I love you!"

"You're my what?" You ask, spanking her ass.

"B-baby mama!" She sputters, desperately trying to hit on something to please you, her thighs clamping down on your cock as her body tries and fails to orgasm.

"You can come now, Annie," you tell her, and the floodgates instantly open, the girl beneath you orgasming hard on your cock. Emma watches, enraptured, as her twin sister comes, and causes you to come as well, spraying deep inside her and filling her up. You pull out once you're finished. "Clean my cock, Emma," you say.

"B-but, weren't you... gonna knock me up?" She asks, uncertainly.

You chuckle at that. "I already knocked you up, Emma. Didn't you realize? I sabotaged your birth control. You haven't been on the pill in months." She blinks at that, eyes wide in shock. "So I don't need to use your pussy again until you give birth to my baby, which means it's time for that sweet mouth of yours to get used by my dick." You grab her ponytail, pulling her into your groin, starting to fuck her face again. "Maybe if you do a really good job blowing me," you tell her, fucking her throat, and Emma starts to orgasm around your dick, her eyes rolling up in pleasure.

You switch the duo in numerous positions, generally enjoying their relatively innocent and sweet natures, and indulging in the more dominant and sadistic side of your own. In the aftermath, as you lie in bed with your wives, both of them speak with rapturous reminiscence of everything you did with them while they were in that state.

34