Epilogue
2.6k 13 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

San Clemente Island, California
Haymaker, AKA Celeste Meier, sat on the edge of the Hyperion Tower. The ground stretched out beneath her, but Kalosians didn't experience basophobia. In her hand was the confirmation that there was no chance she'd somehow inherited that from her human father - namely because, biologically speaking, she didn't have one.

She was 100% Kalosian, without any apparent introduction of human DNA. She knew her mom hadn't cheated on her dad, namely because that was pretty much impossible, given the specifics of their relationship. Even if she had, other than her mom and Meg, there were no other Kalosians in the whole galaxy, as far as anybody knew. One of them hadn't shown up on Earth just to cuck her dad, and if there was, she was going to rip him limb from limb, heredity be damned. The only way she wasn't Danylynn Meier's daughter was if her mother had been raped. She could almost imagine it, disgusting as it was to think about: some strange Kalosian pinning her mother to the ground, her father tearfully erasing the memories to ease things for her...

No, that hadn't been what happened. Her little sister was just as strong, as fast, as capable, as she was. They were as strong as their mothers were at their age; and Tammy and Delilah were as strong as they were at their age; and Rylee and Pandora, as above. Out of their (stupidly big) family, their only little brother, Marcus, was a human - and the child of their dad and Juliette. All their siblings from Meg and Dany were girls, and she had twelve of them, including Eve. 100% Kalosian girls, she knew that, just by thinking it through a little.

She wondered if Dad had suspected as much. He certainly hadn't let it show, had cared for her and her sisters just as much as his kids with Juliette. Juliette had been like a mother to her all growing up, even though she obviously didn't share any genes with her. They just...

It wasn't like she was angsting about it. In a sense, it was a relief. Freeing. Those awful thoughts she'd had, since the first time she had sexual thoughts, they weren't dangerous, they weren't bad. She wanted her father to fuck her, to... do all the lewd things that only he could do to her, to her head. She swallowed at just the thought, saliva starting to pool in her mouth, a heat running through her core.

ZZWYx8t.jpg

For whatever reason, she wasn't as busty as her mom. She had the same green eyes, the same blonde hair, but she looked more petite. She didn't look like a young clone of her mother, either - Danylynn Meier had filled out at fifteen, and she was twenty. She looked like a different woman. Some epigenetic effect from being born on Earth's gravity, rather than Kalos's, maybe. Or a consequence of being a parthenogenetic clone. Or the fertility drugs that Mrs. Mason had provided to help her mother get pregnant. Or something else entirely; she had no idea. It wasn't like there was a big sample of Kalosians to look into.

"What are you doing up here?" Came the voice of her baby sister. Eve. 'Caterpillar,' as she went by in costume.

Q4WNJJX.jpg

Like Celeste, Eve looked like a petite version of her mother. The same silvered hair, the same golden eyes. She cut her hair short, but wore this ridiculously big bow around town, having a more cute and playful style than her big sister, ever the tomboy.

"I just got some serious results back from Mrs. Mason. Read at your own risk," she teased.

When another Kalosian - whether it was Eve or her moms or one of their other siblings - uses their superspeed, Celeste would instinctively do the same. Like an adrenaline response in humans, or something. So she knew that Eve had sped up time, was reading the piece of paper, her gaze flicking rapidly back and forth before time fell back to its normal pace. "You're... not half-human?"

She let herself fall forward, making Eve briefly rush forward before she remembered that, you know, Celeste was a Kalosian. Celeste soon did a quick flip back around, settling on the balcony facing the other way. "You aren't either. Neither are any of Meg or Dany's kids."

"Wha- how can you possibly know that?" Eve asked.

For a nerd who loved to obsessively read about military history (even her Caterpillar was a reference to tanks), she sure couldn't think things through. "Come on, little sis. Sorry, we're in costume - Worm," she corrected, a moment later, earning an annoyed scowl. "Think. We're almost as strong as our moms, and our little siblings are rapidly getting up to our level. Every single one's got blonde hair, their mother's eye color..." She trailed off meaningfully. "We're clones. Some animals do it - parthenogenesis when the mother gets enough cum squirted in her. Guess Kalosians do too."

There was a flush that briefly appeared on Eve's cheeks, a widening of the eyes. A normal human wouldn't be able to perceive the microexpression before it was tamped down, but Celeste was still marginally faster than Eve, aging giving her just that edge. "So, we're not genetically related to Dad?"

There was a brief silence, and she decided to just say it. "You want to fuck him."

"What? No!" Eve said, but the tension in her voice betrayed her.

"It's okay. I do too. It's..." She trailed off. She knew that her moms had... a strange relationship with her dad, even before she'd found Dany's journal one day, back when she was fourteen. That beautiful little thing was still the sexiest thing she'd ever read, and she thanked God every day that she'd had the foresight to use her phone to take pictures of the pages so she could enjoy reading through every page at her leisure later. The thought of having her mind played with like that... it had been a fantasy even before that journal. That journal just sent it into overdrive, making it tantalizingly possible, tied to the sexiest man in the world.

There had been other woman in Dad's life, but nobody who stuck around like Juliette. They'd been sex slaves, then friends of the family. It was a pattern she'd gotten well used to by her teens, something barely-remarkable. Things always ended amicably, but they always ended. Would that be her, if she even got her father to play with her mind? Fucked for a year, maybe two, then having her head played with?

"It's so hot. Have you read Dany's journal?"

"She has a journal too?" Eve lost all sense of composure at that statement.

"Meg has a journal too?"

They were quickly trading off phones, unlocking the secret password-protected folders that hid their respective mother's most dark and debauched secrets. Meg's was even sexier than Dany's, revealing the deliciously juicy reality that her aunt was the one doing all the recruiting for her dad, listing out woman after woman for potential enslavement. It made her wet just to read.

* * *

"Dad," Celeste said, her fingers twined around her father's fingers, lacing together. On his opposite side, her little sister was doing much the same. Her mom was getting used as a footrest by Dad right now, something that, in their house, was unremarkable, even if she'd never admit it to any of her teammates for fear of dying of embarrassment. "You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too, Celeste," he said, leaning over to kiss her forehead with the doting love of a father. She didn't want the doting love of a father, though... she wanted the dominating love of a Master. "Did something happen? Get in a dangerous fight?"

"I guess you could say something happened..." She paused, then said it - explained she wasn't Dad's biological daughter. He just listened and nodded in silence.

"I want you to know, I love you no matter what, Celeste. That goes for you too, Eve." He leaned over to kiss Eve's forehead, and she blushed bright red at that, earning a gentle chuckle from her dad. "It's funny how little you two are like your moms. Shy and cute and nerdy Eve, boyish and confident Celeste... you're not very boyish, are you, Dany?"

"No, Master," Dany agreed. "I'm just happy that our daughters are happy being who they are." She smiled warmly at that, looking up at Eve and Celeste with the absolute adoration only a mother could bring to the table - the same adoring love that she gave whether she was Kiki, Tel-Thea, Britney, Ruth, Cinnamon, Amber, Dolores, or any of the other alternate personalities that Dad sometimes brought out.

"There is one thing we definitely share with our mothers," Celeste said, leaning forward, pressing her breasts against her dad's upper arm. Even if, obviously, Dany and Meg were full-chested knockouts, plenty of the girls Dad had brought home to be temporary sex slaves weren't. "We both want you to mind control us into being your sex slaves," she breathed out, her voice tickling her father's earlobe.

It didn't get the result she wanted.

* * *

Days. Weeks. Months. Eve had halfway given up, by the time that Celeste finally convinced her dad to go for it. They both would have given up, if it hadn't been for her talking to Meg about it, and her aunt giving her advice about how best to seduce their father.

"Please, Dad." She purred the words as she clambered up atop her father as he lay in bed. She was wearing just some sexy underwear she'd bought, pressing her body up against his. His hand limply came up to push her away, but the strength vanished as skin met skin. "I want it so bad. I'll never find another guy who I can trust to do that to me. I know you treat your sex slaves well..."

Her father looked exasperated for a moment, and she resisted the urge to just lean forward and start licking his neck. Even in his forties, he was handsome, fit, attractive, his short black hair looking like lovely obsidian strands. "Go get your sister." There was a note of defeat in his voice, and she knew what it meant.

She zipped into action. Her body shifted phases as she twisted through rooms, inwardly screaming each time she encountered a closed door. When she spotted Eve, wearing her clothes, she simply tore her out of them, hissing in ultrasound. "Dad's giving in, dress appropriately," she said, and Eve's eyes widened as she glanced down at her plain white panties and bra. A subjective ten seconds or so later, she was dressed in something a bit sexier, white lingerie to match Celeste's black. It was a good pick - Dad loved that kind of matching on Meg and Dany.

How long was it by the clock, when she and her sister arrived on either side of their father again? Maybe one second? One second too long, she thought, as she pressed her body against him. He put one hand on either of their heads, palm pushed against bare skin, and she shivered as she felt it.

Or maybe she was just imagining it? She didn't know what he was doing, as he stared down at her, his eyes flicking over to the blatantly-giddy Eve. His power didn't feel like anything, according to Meg and Dany, it just happened. She could feel herself getting wet, her whole body gently trembling in anticipation.

"Turn around, on your hands and knees," their father ordered, and both girls instantly moved to obey. He got up behind them, his hands groping either of their asses, possessively, as if they were his property to play with... it was so intensely erotic she wanted to just come right away. Maybe he'd done the thing where she could come on command, and he wouldn't even put it in? He'd kept Juliette as a technical virgin all these years, maybe he'd do the same to her...

His hand pushed aside her panties, slipping his fingers inside her. He hummed in recognition of just how horny she was, and she did her best to invite his fingers further, squeezing and pulling on his fingers as best she could with her inner muscles.

A glance to her side showed he was doing much the same to her sister - to her sister-slave? That thought was thrilling, her body getting even wetter as she stared up at her handsome father, feeling saliva pooling in her mouth as he kept on fingering her. She felt like she was on a hair trigger, with how intense the sensations were. He must have made her more sensitive, that was it. They both came within a minute of his fingers going inside them, squealing and gasping. Celeste was the first to come, but Eve orgasmed just a few seconds later, going cross-eyed as she mewled on the bed, collapsing down onto her shoulders as her silver-blonde hair tangled around her face.

Then she felt her father entering her. His hard cock sliding inside her, the sheer size seeming absurd compared to any finger ever could be. His warmth. The sense of closeness. The man she loved most in the world was making her his slave... his permanent, perpetual, sex slave, to be used however he pleased. Would she get alternate personalities, like her mother's? Some bizarre particular fetish, maybe turned bisexual for her own sister, just for her dad's viewing amusement? Or even into a lesbian... he could do anything to her, he already had done something. It was so intensely sexy that it took maybe four strokes before she was coming a second time, squealing on the bed beneath him as he took her.

As he made her his. She'd never had another man in her life, and for as long as he lived, she'd never have another. She knew all the lewd things her mother had had to do, when she was a baby - to stand at attention, breathless, when her father entered the room. To wait at the door, tongue lolling out and ready to be used as a sexual relief toy. He'd dialed it back a bit as she'd gotten older, but now that she was a co-conspirator, a fellow sex-slave, maybe she'd be forced to sit there, breathless, for hours at a time waiting for her new master to use her body for his own sexual pleasure.

That thought kept her on an ecstatic high, even as her orgasm ran out, her breathing becoming increasingly erratic as pleasure kept coursing through her body. Every muscle felt like it was tensing and twitching, but the movements lacked their normal, distinctive strength. Saliva dribbled freely from her mouth, pooling on the bed beneath her. His hand came down on her ass, a sharp spanking that left no mark, caused no pain, no lingering tingling, but was intensely sexy nonetheless. He was spanking her just like one of his sex slaves, just like her mother. Would he start slapping her face, spanking her cunt, pinching her clit, twisting her nipples? It wouldn't hurt, but that didn't mean the thought wasn't sexy. Maybe he'd make her and Eve into furniture just like their mothers?

So many wild thoughts ran through her mind as he fucked her absolutely senseless on the bed. Her orgasms hit her fast and hard, a rapid series of brain-melting ecstasies that seemed to do their level best to fry her thoughts away and replace them with visions of her father's cock, its perfect size and hardness, as if carefully honed for her. She'd first seen him erect when she was twelve, accidentally stumbling on him in the shower with Juliette; that memory was deeply embedded in her brain, she would never forget seeing her babysitter on her knees sucking her dad off. She hadn't even seen it this time - she glanced behind her, but she couldn't make it out, with her position. Her eyes quickly roamed up his bare, muscular, lithe chest, until reaching his eyes.

The expression on his face wasn't quite the same as when he was with her mother and aunt. It wasn't even the one he used for Juliette, or one of the temporary slaves. It had a certain callousness to it, as if he was only doing this because he had to, as if it was a great imposition she was putting on him.

That degrading note just made it even hotter for her, and she squealed as another orgasm rushed through her - and as her father let out a load inside him, the thick spurts and squirts of cum spraying deep inside her and making her heart melt in pleasure.

He then promptly moved onto Eve, her baby sister squealing the moment he stuck it in. Her eyes were rolled up in seconds, her cheeks bright red, her whole body twisting in ecstasy on the bed, hot breaths and moans escaping her throat as she got fucked like that.

She could tell, all the same wonders that ran through her head, were currently running through Eve's, and she just smiled as she recovered from her orgasms.

* * *

"How did you wind up enslaving Mom, anyway? Did she just ask you, like me, Dad?" Celeste asks you, smiling and toying with her blonde hair, looking like a young girl in love. Which, you suppose, she is.

You still haven't actually done anything to her head. She's constantly asking you what you did, whatever idle thoughts she may have now verbalized as "was that your command?" Maybe if she still wants the mind control in five years, when her brain has finished maturing, you'll actually do something. Until then, you'll just tell her, "It's a secret."

"No, I actually found some books she'd ordered," you explain. "Do you still have those, Dany?"

"Yes, Master," Dany says, from her position on hands and knees beneath you, letting you use her as a footrest. "Would you like me to get them?"

"Only if you can before my feet hit the ground and put your body back in place." You idly cross your legs, ankle over ankle, making your wife mentally make the calculations, then shake her head.

"I'm sorry, Master, I can't. Celeste, they're in my bedroom, top left corner of the booksh-"

Celeste is gone already, zipping down the hallway. Two seconds later, she's back with the books, holding one in her hands. She turns the pages about as fast as you can see, clearly controlling her pace only so the pages don't get torn to ribbons. It takes her less than half a minute to complete the book. "This is pretty hot," she says, "but your journal is way hotter, Mom. Oh, Dad, can I read Mom's journal some more? I only have it from like, six years ago." Your shock at that must show on your face, because she starts giving you puppy-dog eyes. "Pretty please? May this lowly slave please read her elder sister-slave's documents on how best to please you, so she can better serve her master and owner?"

"You're not my slave," you tell her, flicking her forehead. "You'll have to prove yourself for that."

"Yes, Master," she replies, ducking her head a bit, making you roll your eyes.

"Dany? Do you mind?"

"No, Master."

"There's your answer," you tell Celeste.

You just lean back and sigh. At least Meg and Dany don't seem put out that their daughters are eager to be your sex slaves. If it turns out not to just be Celeste and Eve... if it's some kind of Kalosian thing, or related-to-Dany thing... you'll definitely have to do some more nonconsensual mind control, just like when you made it so Dany didn't want to have her personality erased.

You just sigh. "Dany, give me a blowjob. I'll punish you for leaving your journal where your fourteen year old daughter could find it later."

"Yes, Master, sorry, Master," Dany says, getting into position instantly.

You close your eyes and just bask in the moment of relaxation with your wife. For now, Celeste is distracted with reading up on every sexual act you did with her mother over the past six years. Meg and Eve are at a civil war reenactment for another hour or so. Juliette will get back with the youngest at around the same time. Then you'll be at the bottom of a pile of girls clawing over one another to get to your dick.

Well, if your only complaint is that too many women want to be your mind controlled sex slaves, your life must be pretty damn good.

You come right down Dany's throat to that thought, prompting your wife to orgasm herself, moaning on your dick. "Command Baseline," you groan out, as you finish coming. "Remember Everything," you add, as her posture shifts subtly, and her eyes widen as the past twenty years hit her like a ton of bricks. "Well?" You ask, patting her head. "Does being my mind controlled sex slave live up to everything you hoped, all those years ago?"

She doesn't even pull off your cock, just nodding around your dick by way of answer. You smile and pat her head. "Slow back to normal," you say, letting her enjoy and relish in the slow transition back to her new self. She moans delightfully around your dick as she feels her thoughts slowly slip away.

Fin.

Hope you enjoyed.

41