Happy Home Life
2.1k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since she's the only one who shows no sign of wanting to leave - and, indeed, when you ask if she'd like to, she actually gets clingy - you decide to keep Juliette in her current position, but entrench her just a little further. She's already mothering the girls; you make her love them just as much as if they were her own. She seems happier with the tiny adjustment, happily playing with the girls and watching over them almost every free moment she has with the adoring look of a mother.

You also make it so that she gets off on your refusal to ever use her pussy. It's something you can't do with your wives, since you have, of course, fucked them both plenty, but with Juliette... well, she certainly never complained even before that little tweak, and she's definitely not now. "Please, fuck my virgin pussy," she begs, her voice hot and wet as she spreads her lower lips, her eyes wild with lust. She just got done giving you a blowjob, your load sprayed directly down her throat.

"No," is your succinct response, and she whines, plunging her fingers into her sex and panting heavily, letting her tongue loll out, her lips stretching wide and inviting. You take hold of the back of her head and slide your length into her mouth, her throat bulging to accommodate you, a faint moan escaping her lips as her eyelashes flutter in pleasure.

* * *

With the greater... resistance? Different psychology? Of Juliette, you do have some limitations with the more extreme alternate personality scenarios. When you create an alternate personality for your wives, it's like they're a whole different person - when you make one for Juliette, it's more contextual. She's Juliette, but your housewife. The personality isn't simply inspired by the original's, it is the original's. You don't know if it's because your wives are so happily submissive, or if it's some variation between Kalosian and human brains that make the alternate personalities so much easier to produce, but it's the case.

So, when you want to have all three women shift up their behavior, you have to create a scenario where it doesn't matter that it's still Juliette, college-aged suckslut, who's down on her knees in front of you. Today, it's a bunnygirl scenario: they're all "entertainment" at a casino, and the trio have been told in no uncertain terms by their boss (that's you) that said entertainment includes sexually pleasing you.

hXAbmg4.jpg
e8PK2n1.jpg

"Bunnygirls," you say, and instantly their body language shifts, from the awkwardness of wearing those kinds of costumes, to much more natural poses. Kitty (Meg) has a playful mien to her, as if glad to service you; Cinnamon (Dany) looks more like she's willing, but awkward. "Good work today, girls," you tell them. "Your shifts are almost over, Julie, Kitty, Cinnamon."

"A-ah? But... you called us into your office," Cinnamon says. "You said we were done on the floors."

"Yeah, you are," you say, standing up, unzipping your pants. Julie swallows and stares, still full of lust for sucking cock; Kitty just smiles wickedly, her eyes twinkling with mischief; and Cinnamon watches your cock come up into the open air with a heavy swallow of trepidation. "Each of you is going to take a load in your mouth or down your throat, I don't care which. You can leave when you're done, or help your coworkers out, I don't-"

It's Kitty who takes the initiative, interrupting you by slurping your cock into her throat. She moans in delight, her bunny ears bouncing freely as she stares up at you with those gorgeous golden eyes, practically pleading with you to come inside her throat right here, right now. You groan softly as she slurps heavily on your dick, her eyelashes fluttering as she holds you in her mouth. Her nostrils flare, drinking in your scent. Julie watches with obvious jealousy, fidgeting in place, while Cinnamon just stares in wonder, unsure if she'll be able to do half the job that Kitty's doing.

And, good God, Kitty is doing a great job. She's sucking hard on your dick, her cheeks hollowing as you feel your entire length be subjected to the intense level of suction she can manage. Your thighs wobble, your hands finally clamping onto the chair for balance. She moans faintly at the sight of you like that, seeming to silently demand that you get back in the chair, that your loss of strength as you submit to this intense blowjob firmly establish her as the victor.

It does exactly the opposite, naturally. You take hold of her long ponytail and shift your posture, starting to fuck her face, seizing control over the blowjob from her. Your balls repeatedly slap at her chin, the wet noise repetitive, filling the air as your gaze wanders the other two girls. Julie is nibbling on her lower lip, her cheeks red hot, and you give her a smirk. "You can play with yourself, if you like. Just know that pretty pussy of yours is never getting filled by me - a virgin bunnygirl's worth a premium."

"Th-thank you, Boss," Julie says, hurriedly yanking her bunnysuit to one side and unceremoniously plunging her fingers into her cunt. You start to mimic the movements her fingers are making, setting the pace at which Kitty gets facefucked to her own movements. She notices, getting more excited as a consequence, staring at the scene before her and perhaps imagining that rather than it being Kitty's face, it's her pussy that's getting fucked.

Kitty lets out the occasional whiny noise, that you're not paying enough attention to her, but you don't care. You just use her face like that, ramming in and out, and you can feel as she twitches in near-orgasm, faint little moaning noises escaping her throat as she's used that way. She can't actually come, though - you haven't given her permission, and neither of your wives can come without permission, a fact that you certainly are going to take full advantage of. "Bet you wish you could come right now, don't you, Kitty?" Kitty twists her head around your cock - you don't even spare a glance her way, but you still know it's a nod. "Sadly, you can't, because I haven't given you permission."

She whimpers at that, knowing the truth of it and not being angry as a normal girl might be. She is, after all, Meg deep down inside. She starts to suckle, her lips pulsing around your dick as she does her level best to convince you to let her orgasm. Her tongue swims around your dick inside her mouth, copious amounts of saliva starting to fill her mouth, but your gaze remains focused on the frantically-masturbating form of Julie.

Unlike your wives, Julie can come whenever she wants to, and she promptly does so, moaning softly and twisting in place, her tits bouncing freely in that bunnygirl costume of hers. "You can come when I come, Kitty," you say, doing your best to keep control over your wife as you facefuck her on your cock. She moans happily at that, and redoubles her efforts to orally please you. Her tongue swishes; her cheeks hollow; and she lets out all manner of erotic noises to push you that little bit further. It takes little more time for you to orgasm, grinding her into your pelvis and simply unloading directly into her stomach. She twitches frantically as an orgasm runs through her, her eyes rolling up, her hips bucking at empty air. Her bunnysuit is getting positively soaked under there, her eyelashes rapidly fluttering.

You pull out, just dropping her unceremoniously to one side. "Suck me, Julie," you order, and she immediately moves to obey, starting to slurp on your cock hungrily, knowing that unlike Kitty, she can orgasm whenever she damn well pleases. Her hand is still in her cunt, frantically masturbating, while she simply breathes and gasps around your dick. Kitty twitches in the afterglow of her orgasm, a hot color to her cheeks as she lazily looks up at the two of you, too sexually exhausted to do much else. "You're a top-tier cocksucker, Julie. Too bad I'll never get to know what that pussy of yours feels like - I'm sure it'd be real good. What do you think, Cinnamon?"

"A-ah? What?" Cinnamon sputters out. The heat to her cheeks, the fact that she became visibly distracted, all note that she's also aroused by the entire situation, she's just more shy about showing it. "Oh. I, yes, I wouldn't know much about pussies, but I'm sure that Julie's would be great, if you fucked it."

"Sadly, unlike you two, Julie's a virgin," you explain, fingers gathering Julie's hair into an impromptu ponytail and starting to guide her pace. You're not as rough with her as you are with Kitty - she's a regular human being, not a Kalosian with super strength and bottomless lungs - but you're still pretty serious as you fuck her up and down your cock, getting into a good metronome. "If I break that freshness seal, her market value goes way down, you understand?"

"Y-yes, Boss," Cinnamon agrees, clearly having zero idea of what you're talking about. "That's too bad... do you want to fuck my pussy instead?"

She flushes scarlet, going wide-eyed, and you just drink in that expression, the lewd look of a woman who's accidentally given away just how much she wants it, as you unload directly into Julie's mouth, holding her in precisely the right position to start spraying your cum all over her palate and tongue. She moans in delight at the taste, continuing to masturbate as you fill her mouth, her body absently twitching. "No, I want to fuck your throat," you tell Cinnamon, as you pull out of Julie's mouth. "Weren't you listening earlier? Kitty, help your sister understand what it means to give a blowjob."

Kitty gets up, grabbing Cinnamon by the back of the head, forcing her to her knees in front of you, your hard cock twitching right in front of her face. "Open your mouth, you're making me look back," Kitty says, grasping Cinnamon's jaw and forcing it open - a moment later, Cinnamon's tongue lolls out, the red carpet laid out for you to take and use. She smiles then, starting to slide her sister down your length, her gaze going up to meet yours as Cinnamon's slowly forced down your cock. "Would you like me to choke her into unconsciousness on your dick, Boss?" She asks, a sadistic glint in her eye, as if she really wanted to do nothing more to her sister than that. It makes your cock twitch inside Cinnamon's throat, as she's held down in your pelvis, but you shake your head.

"No. I want you to explain to Cinnamon what's expected of a bunnygirl, when she comes into her boss's office after a long day of work," you tell her, giving her some stage direction as she sets a steady pace for Cinnamon's facefuck, a methodical up-down movement that has your cock raging inside Cinnamon's throat.

"You're supposed to do whatever he says, if you want to keep your job, Cinny - or maybe I should just call you Sin, since that's what you're doing, you horny little bitch?" To emphasize the word, she grinds Cinnamon into your pelvis, her nose smushing into your pubes. A hot breath escapes her throat - she's clearly deeply aroused by this whole situation. "Suck his cock, fuck him, let him do you up the ass, let him use your tits. Fuck, if he wants to use you as a chair or a footstool, that's fine too." You throb again at that, at the reminder that their intense desire to be used as furniture for you has buried so deep in their psyches that it comes up spontaneously even in totally different personalities.

"Mhm," you pant out. "That's a good point. As punishment for daring to ask for sex from your boss, when I get done with your throat, I'm going to use you as a chair until I'm finished with my workday." She lets out a faint, delirious whimper at that, but she doesn't object, just twitching beneath you as her mouth and throat are used like sex toys for your pleasure.

When you finally do come, it's with a long, low groan, right down Cinnamon's throat as Kitty holds her in place. You decide to give the girl a reward. "Kitty, come," you order, and immediately she does so, her eyes rolling up in pleasure as her hips buck at the air.

Cinnamon gets no such relief. She's trembling from still-present arousal as she takes up a position on her hands and knees in that bunnysuit, and lets you use her as a chair. You don't actually run a casino, so you mostly just browse the internet, earning a snicker from Kitty before you wave the two off, one last little command word setting them to return to their alternate personalities and leave you in peace.

Cinnamon trembles like she's a normal girl, but she isn't, so she manages to keep you up for a good half-hour. By the time you decide to give her some relief, you're horny again, so you wind up fucking her pussy hard, just spraying out a load into her unprotected womb with a low sigh. It's only then that you let her remember who she really is, and enjoy all her loving kisses and sweet nothings and endless compliments for doing that to her.

* * *

One advantage of the fact that Meg and Dany have, as their preferred sleeping positions, a position as your pillow and your footrest, respectively, is that it means there's no awkward fumbling around to try to fit four people in a bed. When Helen and CJ were still around, you had to rotate beds, have girls sleep on the couch, other things like that - now, Julie's naked body, wearing only a collar, curls up against you, cheek resting against your bare chest, her brown hair teasing your skin. She only gets up when one of the babies starts crying, but she always seems happy to do it.

It really is the life. Your thoughts wander a bit through the night, as you try to think of fun things to do with your wives.

* * *

Your home life follows a certain, consistent pattern, over the months and years that follow. You're in charge, naturally. The king in his castle. Your wives are happy to dote on you any which way, and you increasingly rarely find yourself using the actual furniture - or at least, using it exclusively. Juliette's presence lightens your load even as a househusband - when she's not attending her college classes, she's at your home, either fucking you, or watching Celeste and Eve. Since you do not, in fact, have infinite sexual stamina, it's mostly the latter.

There are fun games you play with your wives, taking advantage of the fact that their minds are seemingly much more pliable than Juliette's. On one occasion, you make both of them think they're just your pet animals, happily loping around the house as puppies that only bark, suck, and fuck. That was definitely a fun day, even if it wound up rather awkward when Juliette first came out from minding the kids. A little tweaking to her thoughts, and she treated it as totally normal that Meg and Dany were crawling around on the floor, even getting little treats and tossing them, laughing as their naked bodies bounced around, like they really were just animals.

That same belief they were just animals meant it got really awkward when they went back to sucking your cock. One problem of Juliette's less pliable mind, but, in a sense, it's good. There's always the temptation to keep going further - Juliette's presence means you don't have to worry about it. You can make her think this or that, do this or that, feel this or that way, but the extremities of control that you've done with your wives can't be reached by her.

* * *

Celeste and Eve are at school - third and second grade, respectively - and the other kids are asleep. That means you're alone with Juliette, and she's stroking your cock rapidly, holding the little glass bottle up to your tip. There's an intensity to her gaze as she works, something all-new compared to normal sex. (Well, "sex" - she's still never had your cock in her cunt.)

"Come on, a little verbal stimulation, Juliette," you tell her pointedly.

"Yes, Master," she says. "Please, come in the bottle, Master. I want to have your babies." Her hand goes to her stomach, even though that won't be involved at all in what's going to happen. "Thanks to becoming your slave, I can have children, I'm so happy I stuck around for Celeste, and Eve, and Tammy, and Delilah, and Rylee, and for you too, Master," she adds, as she realizes that she needs to mention you as well. Her tongue flashes along her lips, a certain heat in her gaze as she stares up at me.

"What would you be willing to do, to repay me for this- nn," you groan a bit, and her fingers squeeze tight on your dick, gripping it harder and rougher as she strokes you off. She leans forward to drool a bit on your length, salivating actively as her brown eyes stare adoringly up at you. "For this, benefit?"

"Anything, Master." The words come out with absolutely [i]worshipful[/i] meaning, dripping from them. As if the word 'Master' meant 'God.' More saliva leaves her lips as she keeps lubing you up by that, not moving the bottle from the tip of your cock. You're sure if you grabbed her head you could force her down your length without complaint, but you do want to actually do this.

"What if I told you, I'd never use your mouth, or ass, again?" You ask, your breath a bit heavy. Her jerking just gets faster, more intense, a wildness in those brown eyes that tells you she finds the concept intensely arousing.

Did she originally get off on denial? Who knows. Did seven years of only getting fucked in the throat and ass while hornily wishing you'd use her pussy gradually acclimate her to liking denial? Well, if it's not the former it's the latter. She's panting heavily, breasts rising and falling with each stroke, her bare skin only marred by a collar, just the same style as Dany and Meg's own.

"I'd accept that, Master. Being with you, being a surrogate mother for your children, is more than enough to make me happy." She smiles guilelessly as she says it, but there's also a heat to her cheeks, her nipples hard.

"What if I made it so you could never come again?" She squirms subtly beneath you, lips popping open and closed as she considers the question. You can practically smell her arousal as she stares up at you. "I've made it so my wives can't orgasm without permission. If I gave you the same command, and not permission..." even as you trail off, her fingers stroke you more and more rapidly, and you reach down to just cup and grope one of her breasts. Since she's going to be having a bottle baby, she's going to be artificially inducing lactation, a consequence of which being that her tits have gone up a cup size due to the hormones currently percolating through her system.

She also seems hornier to you, though that could be unrelated. "I'd accept that, Master. Anything you want to do with my body is your choice, I'm your slave, after all." Were it Meg or Dany saying those words, they'd be as much sincere belief as lewd desire, but with Juliette, she's nakedly horny for the 'fact' that she belongs to you. It helps keep you honest.

"That's right, it is. And when I get done coming in that bottle, I'm going to be fucking your ass, so lube me up appropriately," you order. Immediately, she slides forward, her tongue running along your length, leaving a trail of spit along the side of your cock. She shifts her position this way and that, often hiding parts of her face behind your dick as she thoroughly works you over, her nostrils occasionally flaring as she drinks in your scent with an almost animalistic level of arousal. Her face is warm, a soft pink glow to her whole features, giving her a vaguely intoxicated look as her eyes stare up at you, almost on the verge of tears with joy. "I'm never going to fuck your pussy," you tell her.

"I, understand, Master," she pants out, her thighs wobbling. She's not even touching herself down there, but it's obvious she's getting close to an orgasm of her own. You decide to shift your weight, putting one bare foot between her legs, sliding down until your calf can rub at her clit. She shivers in response, her lips wetly popping as her mouth opens and closes, going cross-eyed with pleasure. "I love it, Master. I want it, yet I lo~ove, it," she manages to get out before coming, a low moan escaping her throat, her tits bouncing as her whole body twitches. Her fingers visibly clench on the bottle, and you wind up reaching down to hold it yourself, just to make sure it doesn't fall.

The sight of her like that, plus the way her hand pauses around your crown to just grip it tight, [i]plus[/i] the way her cheek presses against your dick, her expression completely insensate with lust, is all you need to finally come. You groan as you unload, and she shivers beneath you in pleasure. It's only once every last droplet has been wrung out of your dick that she finally shifts, sealing the bottle's lid and twisting her whole body around, pressing her tits into the carpet and raising her ass high into the air, fingers plunging into her virginal sex to start masturbating.

You just grab her by the hips and ram it in there. She squeals in pleasure, almost coming right then and there, her free hand clawing at the carpet, the almost-ripping sound of the movement intensely erotic.

When you're done, you have her get dressed and go to Mason Industries. The semen will be combined with artificially created eggs, derived from Juliette's genetic code, to let her have a child. She won't be getting pregnant, but, well... she was born without a uterus, so that's not much of a surprise.

If it weren't for the fact that Dany personally knows Mary, there'd be no chance that Juliette would have access to the pilot program, and probably have to wait years for FDA approval, if it would ever come. Instead, she's going to get to have a baby.

30