Ch. 19 Trae Trae 2 (R-18)
1.6k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tracey lifted back up and began to rock her hips back and forth slowly. My own hips twitched wanting to slam up into her, but each time I tried she just held me still. I could break out of her grip of course, but I knew that would ruin her fun. Even if her fun was teasing me.

She smiled, her hips rolling over me letting me feel her oven hot walls grip me, but not letting me experience the fullness of fucking her hard.

“Reigis, do you remember Daphne talking about some whore sucking you off in the hallway,” she asked, innocently.

“Y-yeah,” I groaned.

“I wanted to say at the time, that I didn’t mind being caught in the act, your fat cock stuffed down my throat. My tits out, stained with your seed after I couldn’t swallow it all down. It would show those dumb boys that I belonged to you, and those slutty bitches that their desired spot was already filled. Imagine one of the professors walking in on that. Those old hags would be so jealous, and if they gave us detention? I’d just pull down your pants and do it again as they watched,” she said, her devious smirk fueling me further.

Her riding slowly sped up, hair and breasts bouncing with her and ass cheeks clapping as they slammed home on my hips. She laid down over me, her hair framing our faces in a veil and increasing the length in which she had to move. Now my cock was hitting her cervix with every thrust as she tried to get me deeper and deeper into her.

Tracey’s earlier words of me breeding her echoed in my mind as my dick knocked on her womb. I knew it was just dirty talk, but still it was enticing to imagine the bubbly brunette with a swollen stomach and her face painted with my cum as she sucked me off in the hallway.

“Fuck Reigis, fuck,” was all Tracey said.

I could see the arms she used to hold my wrists begin to tremble as she had difficulty keeping herself up. She seemed to realize that as well because she lowered herself further, letting her tits rest against my chest again and her hot breath blow on my face as she moaned. I lifted my head and gave her a searing kiss. She put her tongue in my mouth and I bit it lightly.

Her grip on my wrists weakened and I decided to stop playing so passive. My hands pulled free going down to her round ass that was just as bubbly as her personality and gripping it. Tracey’s fluttering eyes looked into mine as I let go of her tongue and kissed her juicy lips.

“Time to act like the whore you want to be then.”

My grip tightened on her ass and slammed her body down on my cock, feeling her tunnel stretch to try and let me all in, my throbbing member feeling like it was only centimeters away from piercing her womb.

Tracey’s head shot back as she screamed in pain and pleasure. Her now free hands holding onto my shoulders and her nails digging into my flesh. I hissed, feeling them cut into the skin, but that only spurred me on to begin pistoning Tracey’s body up and down on my dick like a cheap sextoy.

I could feel her hot pussy contract rapidly around my dick and her juices soak my balls. She rode her orgasm as I forced her to continue riding me. I knew I was close too, all of her grinding and dirty talk from earlier keeping me on a hair trigger. Only when she finally recovered from her first orgasm did I decide it was time to have my own.

Tracey looked down at me, gasping for breath as I hadn’t stopped my rutting for a moment.

“Y-you’re t-turning me into a whore Reigis,” she shrieked. “Your entire family can hear me scream. H-how am I going to look them in the eye?”

I laughed, my hand slapping her ass and feeling the waves of her fat cheek rippling out. She let out a short highpitched gasp as the stinging sensation washed over her. I knew she was going ot have my handprint marking her pale ass for a while. Forever if I could help it.

“You won’t be, you’ll be too busy on your knees…” I began thrusting my hips up to keep her off balance. “Sucking my cock remember?”

That spurned her on toward her second orgasm and I lifted my other hand up slowly, she looked to it wide eyed as I cocked it back. I grinned evilly at her.

“R-reigis,” she stuttered out between my thrusts.

I brought my open palm down on her other cheek and Tracey began to buck as her second orgasm ripped through her. Her tight walls cinched down on my dick trying to pull it in deeper and suck out all my seed.

I let it, my balls churning out a seemingly endless amount of cum as it pumped into her desperate womb. Again the curvy brunette let out a scream that had to echo out through the manor.

Our magic melded together, as we finished. Easily wrapping around one another to form a bond that would last forever.

We were both lost in the feeling of one another for several moments before we came down from our peak. Tracey practically fell on top of me, giving me kisses all over my face while keeping my cock buried inside of her. I pulled us more completely on the bed, wrapping the blanket over us as she cuddled me. Her fingers, no longer digging into my shoulders, lovingly caressed my body.

My own wrapped around her back and the other soothingly stroked her ass, feeling the warmth of her abused backside where my hand left its mark. She cooed in contentment, snuggling her head into my neck and kissing it lightly.

Our sweaty bodies began to cool as we lay there before Tracey began to giggle.

“What?”

“Oh, just Tori is going to be so jealous. Everytime you come over to visit Daphne’s room she sulks the next day.”

I looked down at her. Freshly fucked she looked absolutley radiant.

“I’m pretty sure we use silencing charms every time now.”

Tracey rolled her eyes.

“Like we don’t have ways around that.”

“Who all listens in?” I asked, it was hot in the moment for other women to watch me dick down their sister or step-daughter, but it was kind of creepy afterwards.

“Right now only Astoria and I because my room is right next to Daphne’s, but every once in a while one of our sisters will try to as well. Don’t worry, we're not whoring out your sex sessions for their late-night masturbaiting.”

I smirked down at her.

“Well you don’t need to just listen in anymore do you?”

In response she rolled her hips, and I felt my dick being brought back to life.

“No, no I don’t,” she said, a contemplative look on her face. “Do you like the idea of that? Me and Daphne pleasing you. Maybe you shoving this monster,” she rolled her hips again. “Into my sister as I ride your face? Or maybe you want to watch me ride her face?”

My manhood was back in full force and the fluttering of Tracey’s eyelashes told me she enjoyed it as it once again stretched her pussy.

“You’re so thick. It's like you have an arm shoved in me,” she said, almost to herself.

We began moving in little motions, my cock rubbing in her core.

“Is that what you want? To paint me and Daphne’s face with your cum? Watch us exchange it with our tongues? To see prim perfect Daphne lick your semen off my tits?”

“You’re the devil,” I groaned as her words formed images in my mind.

“No, I’m your slutty little succubus. Ready to eat out my own sister to please you,” she whispered in my ear, once again biting it gently.

“I’m going to need to keep you on a leash huh?” I asked.

“Oh please do, I need to be collared.”

I rolled us over, pulling my cock out, it stained with both of our juices. I climbed over her body and her eyebrows rose as she laid on her back, sinful body looking almost innocent if not for the pool of cum coming out of her pink pussy.

Placing my cock between her breasts I looked at her expectantly. She smiled, wavy brown hair framing her freckled face beautifully.

Tracey pressed her huge tits together, wrapping around my cock, but not enough for the head not to peek out the top.

While not as much texture or tightness as her cunt her breasts were very soft, like wrapping a cloud around my dick. I began to thrust into her bosom, and she bent her head to lick the tip as it got close to her face.

It looked like a game to her, for her to time it correctly as my pace increased. Eventually she grew frustrated and bent her head further opening her mouth and lolling out her tongue so my mushroom head dipped in and out of her mouth.

“Do you think you taste good?” I teased.

She looked up at me, doe eyes alight with dirty pleasure.

“I know I’m fucking delicious,” she said licking her lips.

“You are,” I agreed, thrusting harder into her tits.

Eventually it became to difficult for her to properly take the head of my dick in her mouth so she settled for dirty talk again.

“Paint me Reigis, mark my face with your cum. Make me walk down the hallway with your seed all over me. No, take me to Diagon Alley and show me off like Hippogriff broodmare. Let them see what happens to witches in your coven. Let all those dried up husks of witches stew in jealousy as they see what you can do to me at any time. What I let you do at any time. I can take off my panties and wear a short skirt so they see your seed trail down my thighs.”

I groaned putting my hands on either side of her head before increasing the power of my thrusts, making the whole bed shake and my cock be a second away from slipping out of her tits.

“How about we go back to Greengrass Manor? Have my father see what you did to me, and my mother pat me on the back for being your good little slut. Then we can go to Daphne’s room and have her lick it off me while Tori can do nothing but listen as you fuck Daphne’s tight little pussy. Oh I know how much you love her pussy, you scream about how tight she is. You think she casts spells to make it that way? Maybe using the muggle way? She’s probably getting her ass ready for you to fuck next. Imagine prim and proper Daphne getting buggered like a common street whore, then I’ll eat your cum out of her ass like its my last meal.”

That was too much, and even faster than we I had been in her pussy I came.

My cum shot off in ropes painting Traceys face milky white. She had a happy smile on her face, eyes closed as she turned her head back and forth making sure my cum hit every part of her pretty face. Then she pulled back, letting ropes of my cum hit her tits.

I gasped for breath, kneeling over her form as she opened her eyes and gave me a smile. Her hands scooped up a handful of cum.

“Can’t let such a good meal go to waste,” she said, before taking it in her mouth, swallowing with a moan.

Tracey was born to be my whore with the dirtiest mouth I’ve ever heard.

“Yeah, I definitely love you,” I said out loud.

She smiled sweetly, a bashful blush on her face.

“Thank you.”

There are 8 advanced chapters on p@t reon. com/ ironowl

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

 

57