Chapter 13: Subduing Rero [❤️❤️❤️]
5k 10 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"N-no, it's not true!"
"Tell him, Servant! You cannot lie to your Master!"
"I-I..."

*RERO POV*
How could she admit that that unpleasant incident, not so unpleasant after all, remained engraved in her mind and desires?
Strauss Wagner's hands palpating her breasts, rendering her helpless and a slave to enjoyment.
The feeling of pleasure, of moral corruption, the shame.
She feels like a butterfly in a spider's web. Powerless.
But the thing she cannot admit is that she enjoys it all.
She cannot admit it out loud. Confess that every night she tries to give peace, to the unsatisfied libido that won't let her sleep.
This she cannot say. If she admitted it, what would be left of her? What would be left of the proud Rero Sansanti?
On her neck appears a tattoo with a demonic, evanescent design that resembles a collar.
It flashes to indicate the futile resistance the girl is trying to do.

Strauss Wagner with a devilish smile watches her as if he can see inside her.
His scrutinizing gaze can descend into the deepest abyss.
There is no place for her to be hidden. It is as if she were naked before him.
Completely helpless.
The feeling is terrifying but at the same time arousing.

The man with a knife in his hand approaches her.
In his eyes, Rero can see the deepest darkness.
An unbridgeable abyss of desire and voracity.
"Don't hurt me! At least you!" she would like to plead, but the words do not come out of her mouth.
It remains only a thought in her crumbling mind.
In its place the mumbling of tension.
The loud sound of her heart beating wildly.

As if he has read her thoughts the boy replies, "I will not hurt you."
Rero cannot breathe a sigh of relief, because Strauss with a swift gesture of the knife cuts her shirt in two.
No longer restrained by the fabric, her tits come out free and in plain view.
Beautiful and round.

"Tell your Master you want him to touch them," Raqahela whispers mischievously to her.
She would like to object, she would like to run away.
But really what she desires is to be dominated by pleasure, even if she cannot admit it.
The demon's sensual words make their way into her mind and she cannot hold back the desire.
"My breasts are on fire.... Please... Touch them... Hhm~ ❤️" her mouth moves on its own revealing the indecent desire.

Strauss Wagner gently begins to massage her breasts.
The contact of his hands on her bare skin makes her go wild.
She can feel her heat rising as if she had a fever.
"H-hot~ ❤️"
The touch is gentle at first, and then gradually more and more intense.
"Hya~ ❤️ Hhm~ ❤️ Ah~ ❤️ Don't~ ❤️" Rero cannot control her mouth, which makes indecent sounds.
With an expert technique, Strauss carefully caresses her nipples with his fingers. And because of this Rero moans with great pleasure.
She feels too much stimulation when her nipples on both breasts are rubbed repeatedly with his thumb and forefinger.

"P-please, stop~ ❤️"
Strauss shows no sign of stopping and continues with increasing force.
His hands leave her no respite.
"Do you really want me to stop?" he asks wickedly.
"Don't~ ❤️"
Rero is at the man's mercy.
She can hardly think, the only thing she feels is pleasure.
Her pussy begins to cry with happiness.

The man bends his face to hers.
Rero looks at him with eyes full of desire.
Strauss kisses her.
As if he wants to devour her.
"My first kiss!" Rero can only think for a moment before she is assaulted again.

The second kiss is more intense and passionate.
Strauss's tongue makes its way, into her mouth stealing her breath.
As he does so, Rero's tongue touches the tip of Strauss's, as if drawn to the boy's tongue moving invitingly.
Sansanti's tongue is teased by Strauss's, and the two become violently entangled.
The kiss stops abruptly.
Strauss pulls away, leaving the woman unsatisfied because she would like more.
A thin trickle of saliva connects the lips of the two for a moment.
"Nyan~ ❤️"
Rero begins to lose her mind.

Strauss forcefully lifts her from the chair.
Rero winces at the contact with the man's arms and abdomen.
He gently rests her on the floor, still inside the octogram.
It is dirty and cold, but Rero no longer cares.
She no longer cares about anything, she just wants to be embraced by Strauss and lose herself in pleasure.

The man with his hand begins to touch her most delicate parts, ready to deflower her.
Her panties are obscenely soaked with liquid.
Her vagina is ready to receive Strauss.
He runs his fingers over her wet panties, stroking the entrance to her wet pussy.

Strauss lies down next to Rero and covers her mouth with a kiss.
Rero tries to resist when he touches her private parts, but the kiss silences her and
makes her fall back into the delirium given by the stimulation.
"More~ ❤️" Rero can no longer lie as her pussy makes outrageous sounds.
Strauss removes his pants and underwear, revealing his huge cock.
Rero whitens at the sight of it. "It's too big! It will never fit!" she thinks.
But she cannot voice her thoughts as the man has resumed his perverse assault, begins to rub his penis against her pussy lips.
All she can think about is wanting to be filled, and completed of the missing piece.
Her genital organ makes watery, almost rinsing, lubricating sounds.
Rero can hear the man's penis knocking as he tries to enter her, one rub at a time.
The only protection the fabric of her panties, now soaking wet.
She would like to welcome him, to let him in, to feel him inside.
Strauss, however, continues to torture her with his cock.
She can feel how hard he is, and each stroke drives her out of her mind.
Her whole body is now tense, her skin hot and hypersensitive.
Every little contact makes her moan and gasp.
The only way to breathe is to also keep her mouth open, but the man gives her no quarter and continues to passionately kiss her.
Meanwhile, her pussy juices have created a shameful puddle on the floor, thus soiling even her skirt.
Why does he torture her like this? Why doesn't he penetrate her?
She craves cock. She wants Strauss's cock inside her.
She cannot wait any longer.
She needs it.

He forced her to beg.
He forced her to deny her pride.
He made her shameless.
Rero doesn't care anymore.
She wants to be happy.
She wants to cum.
"Please!~ ❤️ Put it in!~ ❤️ Please!~ ❤️" Rero begs almost crying.
"Do you want me to penetrate you? Do you want me to stick my cock in your pussy?" he tortures her with his penis.
"Yes!~ ❤️ If you don't put it in I will go crazy!~ ❤️ I beg you!~ ❤️"
Despite being a virgin, she is looking forward to being penetrated by Strauss.
She is no longer ashamed to admit it.
She now lives only for it.

Raqahela who is watching the ritual, unable to resist the erotic scene, has begun to masturbate.
Her expression is satisfied and her eyes tell how much she would like to participate.

"I beg you!~ ❤️" compelled Rero pleads once again.
"Who is your Master?" asks Wagner mercilessly.
"You!~ ❤️ Strauss Wagner!~ ❤️ You are my Master!~ ❤️"
"To whom do you belong?"
"Only to you!~ ❤️ Master!~ ❤️"
Having given up her pride, Strauss proceeds to give her what she desires.
With his hand he moves Rero's panties to the side, revealing her obscene carnivorous vagina.
"I'm coming in," the man announces.
Rero is ready.

Her whole body is ready to accept the coveted cock.
His huge cock is placed at the entrance to her secret part.
Rero unable to resist looks away from Strauss's devilish eyes.
Slowly, Strauss's penis opens Rero's unexplored vagina.
"It hurts! It hurts!" Rero trembles as she tries to endure that sensation for the first time.
When Rero's hand reaches Strauss's to cling to him, the man grabs the woman's hand and they entwine their fingers together.
Eventually, his cock reaches Rero's virgin membrane.

"It hurts! It hurts!" she suffers for her first time.

His hips move forward and his cock breaks through Rero's virgin membrane.
The blood that is proof of her virginity flows to the ground, mixing with the precum from Strauss's cock and the woman's love juices.
Tears of suffering line her face.
Strauss licks them off with his tongue.
Then he silences her moans by sticking his tongue in her mouth, and kissing her animalistically.
The normal pain of losing her virginity quickly gives way to happiness.
Gradually, the pain begins to fade and turn into pleasure as Strauss moves his cock slowly.
Strauss slowly pulls his cock out and then slowly puts it back in, just barely.
After the first round of thrusts, the pleasure is greater than the pain and Rero's mouth makes a pleasant sound.

"Kya!~ ❤️ Strauss!~ Ah~ ❤️ I can't hold!~❤️ "

---
*STRAUSS POV*

"Rero you are mine. You can cum only with me. I put my curse on you. No one else can make you cum," I tell her as I move
my hips vigorously.
"Yes!~ ❤️ Ah~ ❤️ I am yours!~ ❤️ MASTER!~ ❤️" By now the pain of the first time has given way to pleasure, and every movement she
trembles with enjoyment.
Her eyes are lost in emptiness and she is focused only on me and my cock.
With each stroke of my cock, her grip on reality diminishes.
"Master!~ ❤️"
Rero can only moan and squirm as the pleasure numbs her from head to toe.
The pleasure she feels is incomparable to masturbation, and Sansanti's expression is incredibly intoxicated.
Gradually I begin to increase the pace of movement of my hips.
Up and down, relentlessly.
Her until a few minutes ago virgin pussy envelops my cock as if she wants to devour it.
Rero unconsciously lifts her hips, opening her legs even wider and allowing me to penetrate deeper.
Then she crosses her legs behind my back, as if she wants to keep me from pulling away.
In response, I increase the violence of my thrusts.
"Ah!~ ❤️ Ah!~ ❤️ Ah!~ ❤️ Master!~ ❤️"
With each thrust her pussy adapts, becoming more and more shaped like my cock.
The sensation is intoxicating.

"Do you want my sperm?"
"Yes!~ ❤️ Yes!~ ❤️ Yes!~ ❤️"
"Do you know that up to now you have swallowed it every time you drank my fortifying potions?" I reveal the truth to her.
"That's~ ❤️ why ~ ❤️ was~ ❤️ so good~ ❤️ I want~ ❤️ much~ ❤️ much much~ ❤️ more of it~ ❤️"
"My cum taken directly from pussy buffers the statistics by 40%!" I declare at the height of pleasure.
Hearing this her vagina instinctively tightens as if she wants to suck every last drop of my fluids.
The pleasure is unbearable. I don't know how long I can withstand this pressure.
"Empower me~ ❤️ Master!~ ❤️ I'm cumming!~ ❤️"
I could explode at any moment.

Rero is now a bitch in heat, thanks to the effect of the powerful aphrodisiacs I have given her and the effect of the demonic ritual.
Her arms trap me, holding me to her and preventing me from pulling away.
Our kisses carry what is happening between my cock and her pussy, into our mouths.
"CUMMING!~ ❤️ I'm cumming!~ ❤️"
Her mind melts as she climaxes.
In response to the orgasm she clenches even harder as her pussy feels as if it wants to strangle my penis.

At the sight of this scene, even Raqahela, who was deflowering herself, squirts having reached orgasm.
"Sublime!" she whispers, licking her lips.

I continue to pump mercilessly. I will give her no respite until I erase Rero's reason.
Each thrust of my hips is rougher and rougher, but despite this, Rero's vagina accepts it perfectly.
"Master!~ ❤️ Cum!~ ❤️ I'm cumming!~ ❤️ Again!~ ❤️" Rero climaxes again.
His gaze is lost in emptiness.
Her body has tremors and spasms of pleasure as her pussy becomes tight and abrasive.
I can no longer resist.
The pleasure I feel is indescribable.
"Please!~ ❤️ Fill me up!~ ❤️ Master!~ ❤️ I need your cum!~ ❤️" Rero begs me to cum inside.
Her honeyed words make me wince with pleasure, and the feeling of my meatstick in her vagina is now unbearable.
"Nyan~ ❤️ Ah~ ❤️ Yes~ ❤️ Hahh~ ❤️" her mind has gone numb and she is completely a slave to the pleasure I give her.

At that moment, when I realize that I have now completely subdued her, in mind and heart, I reach the height of pleasure.
The sensation is like the eruption of a volcano.
"I'm cumming!" I exclaim just before I explode.
"YES!~ ❤️ Please!~ ❤️" her vagina even tighter to the point of unbelievable.

Spurt, spurt, spuurrtt, spurttt

Lots of cum comes out of my cock filling up to the deepest parts of her vagina.
Her pussy accepts it all, every last drop.

Immediately, Rero screams, as if she didn't know what was happening, and her body jerked violently.
This is the strongest orgasm she has experienced, and Rero cannot help but cry out:
"HOT!~ ❤️ CUMMING!~ ❤️ MASTER!~ ❤️ STRAUSS!~ ❤️"

Rero passes out from too much pleasure, and my demonic semen overflows from her pussy.

 

[ First heavy NSFW R18 scene! What do you think? ]
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
80