Chapter 44: Cougar [❤️❤️❤️]
1.9k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Passion is overwhelming us.
Her kisses devour me as we both undress.
We barely managed to reach our room.
I toss the keys onto the nightstand, embraced by the fiery woman.
Room 669, the only thing I remember the receptionist saying.
An appropriate number, I think with amusement.

Slowly I advance with her embraced to the king-size bed.
With her tongue she almost stops me from breathing.
The rolling motion is not mechanical and frantic, but careful, lewd and wet, full of sensuality.
There is a difference in kissing a mature woman.
Kanna knows exactly how to give me pleasure even with a French kiss.
My friend below, though, and he is reminding me right now, cannot be satisfied solely in this way.

I pull away from Kanna with difficulty as she looks at me longingly.
Playfully I push her onto the bed, landing her on the mattress.

I watch the woman for a moment, as if she were a virgin ready for sacrifice.
Her clothes have not gone this far.
The fair skin is enhanced by the black lingerie that echoes the gorgeous raven hair.
The bra enhances the small but round boobs, she would not need it in fact.
Despite her maturity they are firm, pleasant to grasp fully in the hands.
The panties, also black, mischievously invite me to cross the threshold they guard.

I don't let them wait for me and carefully remove her panties, sliding them slowly down first her white thighs, then past her knees and finally past her delicate feet.

Kanna looks at me panting, as if she is begging me to trample her.

Being the bastard I am, I prefer to tease her first.
Climbing onto the bed and positioning myself next to her, I slowly slide my fingers in the opposite direction of what I have made her panties do.
Kanna winces, and I can feel her legs trembling with pleasure.
My hand reaches her destination and feels the warmth of her vagina.
She is warm to the touch and very moist.
My fingers are sucked inside, into her depths.
Kanna moans. Her half-closed eyes plead.

Gently I stimulate her vulva, massaging her clitoris with the palm of my hand while my middle and index fingers dig into her wet hole.
"Ah~ 🖤 Ah~ 🖤" the woman's moans become more shameful.
My fingers are washed by the juice of passion released from her thirsty vagina.

My penis at the sight of the indecent woman in heat gets harder and harder.

This splendid woman with a bright future, respectable and competent, is now completely at my mercy eager to be fucked by me.
The scene galvanizes my ego, gratifying my predatory pride.
"Yes~ 🖤"

As if she could hear my inner monologue, Kanna sits up observing with sensual eyes of defiance.
With her left hand she grasps my cock still captive in my boxers.
Expertly moving her palm and fingers, she stimulates my glans almost squeezing it gently as she rotates her hand.
The rubbing sensation makes me startle.
"Uh..." I can't hold back a moan.

She smiles smugly.
Kanna is not to be underestimated, she is a woman, not a girl like the ones I have had sex with so far.
She knows how to satisfy a man.
Her assault continues, and she slips her hand inside my underwear.
Her warm hand grips my hard cock as if it belongs to her.
As I continue to work her pussy, she looks me straight in the eye and begins to move her hand up and down, with a mastery that I could almost be the one giving this hand job.
How pleasant this friction feels. If I didn't have pride, I might even cum.

Kanna is amused, seeing my fatigued expression.
As she moans from the pleasure I am giving her, she licks her lips mischievously.
Perhaps I have awakened a hungry cougar.
I won't back down; in fact, it turns me on even more.
As I think about how to subdue her, she assaults me with a kiss that catches me unprepared.

Her lewd tongue violently penetrates my mouth.
I accept the challenge by answering fire with fire.
Our tongues meet and chase, in a salivating kiss.
It is not easy to resist this assault.
As we are intent on kissing passionately, she pushes me onto the bed, laying me down.
Should I resist? No, I don't mind.
I don't mind enterprising women.
With her hand she releases from its prison my manhood that now stands erect like a tower.

After that, Kanna mounts me with an aggressiveness I would not have expected.
She uses her own slutty hand that she had used to massage my penis, to slide me inside her.
"S-strauss... you are so big~ 🖤"
My cock is at the entrance of her vagina, kissed by the warm, wet lips of her pussy.
Slowly but firmly, the dick advances into the woman's cavern.
Kanna squirms as she tries to get it in.
It is not a dry penetration, so the lubrication of her pussy helps the entry as I feel my penis getting wetter and wetter with her warm fluid.

"AH! Yes~ 🖤 It's in!" she announces contentedly.

What the hell is this pussy? So hot, and at the same time freezing cold.
My cock is completely prisoner to it, as if it were a cell made especially for him.
Kanna looks at me with eyes full of lust.
"I love you!" she exclaims as if she can finally admit the truth.
I feel as if sucked in.

Now that I am inside her, she begins a slow rotation of her hips.
Squeezed by this vaginal embrace, my cock grows bigger and harder.
Kanna skillfully rides me making me feel new sensations.
Then she begins to lift her hips in a rhythmic motion.
My cock disappears and reappears as the room fills with watery noises.
The professor's expression is that of a slave to libidinousness.
Her languid eyes watch me as she grinds my dick with her vagina.
Her pussy is so deep, it accommodates my entire length.

I have no intention, however, of merely submitting.
As she goes down, I push up with masculinity.
The contact of the tip of my cock with the end of her vagina makes her gasp.
"Ah!~ 🖤 Uh~ 🖤Oh~ 🖤" she moans loudly when I decide not to be a passive spectator and take control of the game.
In response to my thrusts, her pussy becomes even wetter, making the movement of my cock even more pleasurable.
"Yes!~ 🖤 Fuck me~ 🖤Harder~ 🖤"

She almost wants to run away but with my arms I hold her tightly to me. There is no escape.
I start pumping my penis harder into that wonderful pussy while she is on top of me.
She tries to resist by hinting at a movement of her hips, but after the umpteenth thrust she collapses enslaved by the pleasure I am giving her.
I thrust relentlessly, determined.
"Strauss~ 🖤 So hard~ 🖤Oh~ 🖤"
I hug her tightly to me, almost squeezing her.

In the process I thrust my hips even harder like a demolition hammer.
My hands move to her toned buttocks. Kanna is definitely keeping in shape.
Grasping her ass cheeks is a pleasure to the touch.
I increase the pressure of the grip.
"Ah~ 🖤" the woman moans.
I force the movement of her butt up and down, as if she were a sex toy.
Simultaneously my cock continues the pounding.
Attacked on two fronts, the woman is completely overcome with pleasure and begins to tremble.

"This way you break me~ 🖤"
I show no mercy.
My attack continues, even though I am almost at the point of cumming.
Precum leaks from my cock, mingling with the hot fluids of her slutty vagina.
This contributes to the formation of a soundtrack of indecent flushing sounds.
Kanna convulsing, tries to resist.
Her body feels as if it is climaxing, but her mind refuses the idea of letting go into the immense white.
Her enjoying vagina becomes more enveloping and thirsty.
With each thrust it is as if she is begging me to cum.

There is no comparison with the pussies of the other girls I have fucked.
This is a pussy made, or rather trained, to make a man cum.
A piece of meat dedicated to giving me maximum pleasure.
Kanna lifts her head and looks at me with lustful eyes.
Then she kisses me violently.
Her tongue penetrates my mouth and sucks up my saliva. Unable to counter my attacks from below, she decides to attack me from above.
She pulls away and whispers softly in my ear.
"Please~ 🖤 Let's cum together~ 🖤 Please~ 🖤"

Hearing these sweet words, I have a quiver of pleasure.
I don't think I can hold out much longer.
The woman senses my momentary weakness, and takes advantage of it to take control.
She increases the speed of her hips, with a violent counterattack that catches me unprepared.
"Ugh..." I moan in pleasure.
A mischievous smile is painted in her lascivious expression.

She holds tightly to me and kisses me again, determined to give me no respite.
Has she defeated me? I think amused as I am about to explode.
No, it's more of a draw judging by her cumming vagina.
Should I cum in her despite not being a Servant?
I don't think I have a choice; I am a prisoner with no way out.
As our tongues are wrapped in a lustful kiss, the sensation of orgasm envelops me completely.

Trembling, I explode.
I squirt my very hot liquid.
All of it inside.
A liberating sensation.
Kanna is overwhelmed by convulsions.
"I'm cumming!~ 🖤" she cries flooded with my sperm.

I made her drink a lot of it unknowingly, but this is the first time she takes it directly.
The curses I implanted in her are activated, making her feel pleasure she has never felt in her life.
I, too, as my cock continues to spray hot semen, feel like I have never felt in my two lifetimes.
This woman is spectacular.
If I were weaker, I could become her slave.

She collapses on top of me, exhausted.
I can hear her heartbeat pounding as she listens to mine.
For a while we stand there like that, in religious silence.
I am happy.

[[ You have begun corrupting the soul of Kanna Merfal: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]

Suddenly a system notification alerts me.
How is this possible? I have not performed the ritual of the Master-Servant contract.

"Strauss, Strauss, her beloved Strauss! As Raqahela had told you in the past, you can corrupt the soul by spreading your demonic seed. With the Master-Servant contract this process is easier, but that does not mean it is the only manner. Evidently, you have completely ruined this splendid woman with your manipulations and machinations. If she had not met you who knows what she might have achieved, who knows what she might have become, and instead she is now destined to become a slave to an evil being such as you are. How do you feel about this, her dear Strauss?"

Raqahela speaks inside my head.
She has no contradiction so she can spew her monologue without being interrupted.
This annoys me a little.

Should I feel guilty? Maybe.
But as I move Professor Kanna Merfal's body and see my cum dripping from her pussy, my cock hardens again.

The night is still young.

42