Vol. 2 Chapter 60: Pa*zuri [☠️☠️❤️]🔞
1.5k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You keep calling me a motherfucker, but my mother has been dead for Gods know how long, and the one I'll be fucking, I think, will be you, my vulgar policewoman," I say, sneering.

The woman, despite being in miserable conditions, becomes furious at the prospect of what I am about to do, finding new energy.
With her left arm, she randomly grabs some rocks, feeling the ground, and starts throwing them at me.
It's not pleasant. I shield myself with my arms as I advance relentlessly toward my prey.
I sidestep to the right, and once I reach the woman, I forcefully step on her left arm with my right foot.

"Arrrghh!" The woman suffers from the violent pressure of my foot.
"Stay still," I order mercilessly.
"You're hurting me, bastard! Let me go!" she yells at me.
"No, I won't." I don't care about her suffering. Not long ago, she was hunting me down to kill me.

I take off what remains of my jacket.
I roll it up to form a sort of rope.
I tie one of the sleeves to Deedee's left wrist and tighten the knot securely.
I tie the other sleeve to a nearby stalagmite slightly to the left.

Deedee kicks her legs, trying to hit me with them.
What an annoying woman, I think, irritated.
I also take off my shirt, remaining shirtless.
I notice from the corner of my eye that the woman's gaze rests on my abs, drawn to my sculpted physique. I smile.

I use the shirt to tie her legs.
The woman opposes with all her might, but struggling, I impose my strength and manage to restrain her legs.

“Bastard! Son of a bitch! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" the policewoman swears, cursing at me.
"No, you won't. You've already failed, don't you remember? And why would you want to kill me?"
"Because you're a monster! You're a demon, an evil being!"
"No, you want to kill me for the pleasure of it. Be honest with yourself for once..."
"N-no, it's not true..."
"You couldn't wait to unleash yourself, supported by divine will," I reproach.
"No, you're a danger to everyone!" she looks at me with contempt.
"Am I? What are my crimes? Killing useless scum? Selling drugs to human waste, who would have bought it from someone else anyway?" "These are crimes, you son of a bitch!" she insults me with her flawed rhetoric.
"So killing a criminal is right? How exactly would you be different from me?"
"I'm not like you, bastard!" Deedee denies.

"Face the truth. You're a lousy cop. You're a hunting hound, a huntress who enjoys chasing prey and then killing it."
Deedee hesitates. She doesn't argue because she knows that, deep down, my words are true.
"The fact that, despite not being devout, you've completely surrendered to the divine order to kill me made me realize that what you really desire is a master to tell you who to target."
The woman doesn't look me in the eye.
Being relieved of responsibilities and doing what she wants would indeed be a liberation for her.
"N-no... You're a bastard..." she tries to deny again.

"Do you know what the first thing I thought when I met you was?" I ask the woman who avoids my gaze while gasping on the ground in pain.

"I don't give a fuck, bastard," she insults me.

"That I would have liked to fuck those big tits you have," I say, smirking maliciously.

"Son of a bitch, don't you dare touch me!" she tries to struggle, but she's completely immobilized.

"I see you as a dog. Don't take it as an insult. I love dogs," I say with a perverse smile.
Her expression, however, turns into one of terror.

I crumple the bandana I had previously made to use as a mask and shove it into her mouth.

"BAS--staphmgh!" I perceive insults through the muffled grunts.
I don't want her to scream or attract the attention of other monsters while I fuck her.

"Dogs are loyal to their owners; they love their owner unconditionally, no matter how badly they are treated. And, especially with the right training, they blindly obey every command. You just lack the training, but we can fix that. My dear stray dog..."

"MUGHmUGGh" The woman grumbles in despair.
Tears begin to accumulate at the sides of her eyes.

I release the breastplate of her armor she's still wearing from our fight.
I unzip the hoodie she has on; her gigantic breasts burst forth, still confined by a green sports bra that matches the color of the woman's hair. Given the situation she's in, removing it would be difficult, considering she has one arm trapped under the rocks and the other tied to a stalagmite.

This type of bra isn't hooked at the back but is worn like a tank top. I decide to use the most practical method for me.
I take out my knife. I lift the bra a few centimeters; it's elastic.

"NUwOOmGH!" Deedee looks at me, terrified.
She's now aware that she is my prey. She always has been, ever since she started hunting me.

I cut cleanly through the center with the blade, tearing the bra in half.
The enormous breasts are finally free, bouncing indecently due to the tension of the elastic fabric.
My hands move on their own and grab the tits as if I were squeezing mozzarella.
The sensation of softness but at the same time firmness sends my brain into ecstasy.
None of my women can boast boobs like these.
I squeeze them, hold them, and knead them.

Never mind stress balls. There's no better stress reliever in the world than this obscene bosom.
It's not just the wonderful roundness, it's not just the abundance, it's not just the softness it provokes to the touch, but it's also the areolas that are proportionate to the gigantic breasts. 
The nipples are just as proportionate to the size of the breasts and are perfect for sucking.
They would awaken oedipus complexes in any man and the desire to suck the mother's milk that these boobs can produce.
While I have these perverse thoughts, my thumbs and index fingers begin to assault the woman's nipples. In a circular motion I massage them, quickly making them turgid.

I wrap my lips around the left nipple once it's nice and hard, and I start nibbling on it gently.
I part my lips and let it slide in, licking it with my tongue as I begin to suck on it.
"MwuwWUWUwu~" She moans.
As I suck, I make indecent sounds, wetting her tits with my saliva.
I try to be fair and suck on both nipples, swapping every few seconds.
Too bad she's not pregnant; I'd love to make her spray milk from those turgid nipples.
I could remedy that eventually, I think amused.
"MwuWuuWu~" Her muffled complaints become increasingly breathless, more like moans of pleasure.
Just as I thought, this bitch wants an alpha to dominate her.

"The first time you met me you referred to my big cock. Kanna told you about my cock and you couldn't get that out of your mind? You're such a slut," I whisper in her ear.
My animalistic instincts awaken and my dick grows bigger and bigger, I get so hard.
I undo my pants, releasing the beast.

"BwWwIGW!" the woman gasps at the sight of my huge cock.
"Aren't you curious to taste the dick that corrupted your friend Kanna?" I ask her, as I watch in amusement at her astonished reaction.

When my cock is hard enough, I straddle her and slide my penis between her breasts.
Then, with my hands, I squeeze her breasts together, creating a sandwich for my cock.
When it's perfectly enveloped in this divine embrace, I start moving my hips back and forth.
"Oh, yes. This is fucking good!" I mock the policewoman, speaking obscenely like her.
"Your slutty tits are made for this!" I comment with satisfaction.
I press hard against her breasts, trapping my cock, which slides back and forth.
"MuWuwuwWugghw~" The woman pants and mumbles as tears stream down her face.
I've completely defeated her, and now I make her experience the final humiliation.
This is part of my special training.

My penis, cradled by the softness and plushness of her boobs, has found a refuge it can call home.
The cavern between the two mountains is warm, comfortable, and welcoming.
I'm not joking when I say it could be almost considered a vaginal penetration. In a certain sense, it's even better.
It's like I'm massaging my dick with her tits.
A massive cock for massive breasts. If this isn't destiny, then what is?

"Shit!" The pleasure is so intense that I can't hold back a moan.
What devilish tits Deedee Lang has.
The sight of my cock disappearing between her curves, and then peeking out again like a mole's head in the whack-a-mole game, sends electric shocks of bliss through me.
As I hold the orbs in my hands, squeezing them against my penis, I also enjoy the sensation of touch.

Due to the friction and the heat of arousal, I begin to sense her sweat mingling with mine, filling the air with a musky scent.
"UwWugghw~" Deedee gasps, her skin reddening with arousal.
I don't think she's ever found a man who treats her the way she truly desires to be treated.
The sight of this dangerous and violent woman, submissive to me in this situation, brings me even more pleasure.
As I move my hips up and down, I start to feel the tip of my glans stiffening more and more, and the tension building up in my testicles.

"Oh, Deedee... I'm about to... cum!" I warn of the impending explosion.
"NuWooNOWUO!" she tries to wriggle, realizing what's about to happen.
But with my weight, I hold her firmly pinned to the ground, and I continue to rub my cock between her indecent tits.
I love these slut tits.
Shivers of pleasure start from the tip of the glans to reach my back. I'm at my limit.
These boobs are about to defeat me... But it's just one battle, and the war has just begun.
I can't hold back the explosion any longer.

"Deedee! I'm cumming!"
*Spuuurt*
A high-pressure jet of warm liquid is projected, ending up on the policewoman's face.
"NuOWwo!"
*Spuspurt! Spruut!*
Then another spurt hits her, completely dirtying her face.
The last spray hits her eye and hair.
I look at her face, which is now a mask of cum, feeling very satisfied, and I spurt again, this time on her tits.

Finally, a proper paizuri.

"You're fantastic, Deedee. I want you to be mine," I say, standing up with my cock still hard.

37