Vol. 2 Chapter 69: Sixty-Nine [❤️❤️❤️]🔞
1.2k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man greets them with his charmingly roguish smile.

"Welcome, ladies, would you like some spider? Deedee cooked it," he says, pointing to the uninviting-looking meat cooking on an improvised spit.

Rero and Kanna exchange a glance, uncertain about what to make of this scene.
They didn't expect to find Strauss lounging next to a bonfire with the person who had been hunting him.
But something doesn't add up.

"Spider? Are you serious?" asks Rero, frowning in disgust.

Strauss chuckles and gestures for them to sit down.
"Don't knock it till you try it," he says, picking up a piece of cooked spider leg and taking a bite.

"Deedee, what's going on?" Kanna asks, still amazed at the presence of her half-naked friend busily roasting spider meat.

"Buddy, you were right. This bastard has giant cock!" she says with a satisfied and mischievous expression.

"You slept with him?!" Kanna can't believe what she's hearing.

"If you can't beat them, join them. Now I'm his Servant," says the green-haired woman, placing her hand on the man's sturdy shoulder.

Kanna is speechless.

Seeing them still on guard, Strauss smilingly insists and gestures for the two women to come closer to the fire.

Kanna hesitates for a moment before sitting down next to Strauss. She looks at Rero, silently urging her to do the same.
Reluctantly, Rero joins them, keeping an eye on the green-haired woman.

Rero's heart skips a beat as she approaches the man and observes Strauss, shirtless and confident, with muscles flexing with each movement. The fire casts a warm light on his skin, accentuating his chiseled features. Her eyes involuntarily wander over his toned physique, feeling a wave of desire coursing through her body. It has been so long since they were last together, and the anticipation has been growing in her.
Despite the desire being held at bay by the [LIBIDO CONTROL] ability of the Master-Servant contract, she still feels a growing arousal within her.

"D-did you really cook spider?" Rero manages to stammer, trying to distract herself from the overwhelming attraction she feels for Strauss. "Um... I think I'll pass."

Deedee chuckles beside her and playfully elbows Rero. "Come on, don't be shy. This is a recipe from Guli, Kanna can confirm it's good!"

Kanna nods, still remaining tense.

Strauss smiles. "Well, if you insist on missing out on Deedee's culinary masterpiece," he says with a teasing wink, "then I guess there's more for me."

Rero watches Strauss bite into the uniquely looking meat, and his lips close around it in a sensual manner that sends shivers down her spine. She bites her lower lip, feeling a wave of heat building up between her thighs. The desire to taste Strauss's lips becomes almost unbearable.

Unable to resist any longer, Rero steps forward towards him and reaches out a hand to touch his bare chest.
She feels his warmth radiating against her fingertips and imagines the electric connection that would spark between them if their bodies were pressed together. Her breathing becomes labored as her gaze locks onto Strauss's black, intense eyes.

He turns towards her. “Rero, I've set your libido to the highest level. I will soon satisfy you as you deserve. You did well bringing Kanna to me.”

Now Rero understands this sudden sensation of warmth and her intimate parts starting to throb.
She also loves being praised by him.
He tenderly strokes her hair. At the man's touch, Rero feels as if she's melting.
Strauss then leans in close to her ear and whispers, “Hold on for a bit, I’ll reward you.”

But how can she hold back now that she's all aflame? She must do it for her master.
“Y-yes~ ❤️”

“And you, Luysia, will be satisfied last. You too have been good, but I know you prefer to be punished.”

“As my Master wishes,” Luysia says, unable to suppress a shiver.

“And me, Strauss? You promised me a creampie!” protests Bicrista.

“We'll talk about that now,” smiles Strauss.
He continues to eat.

Rero exchanges a questioning look with Luysia, who appears as cold as ice despite being near the fire.
Next to her sits the silver-haired girl, Bicrista. Both are eating the meat.
"W-what happened, Luysia?" asks Rero, trying to appear nonchalant despite her arousal.

Luysia, the blonde, responds emotionlessly. "We ran into each other in this dungeon. She too needed our Master's salvation."
She obviously refers to Bicrista.
Women continue to be drawn into Strauss Wagner's orbit at a rapid pace.
Rero can't complain, because Luysia is doing what she asked her to, but she didn't expect everything to evolve so quickly.

Bicrista, the petite silver-haired girl, stands up and clenches her fists.
Then she points her finger at each woman, turning clockwise.
"YOU ALL WANT TO STEAL STRAUSS FROM ME!"

Rero narrows her eyes at Bicrista but holds back from saying anything.
Luysia ignores the scene, continuing to watch the fire.
Kanna flinches, while Deedee shows a hint of a mocking expression.
"Listen to this crazy little bitch!" says the green-haired woman as she continues to cook.

Strauss sips from a vial and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Sit down, Bicrista. I belong to no one, so no one can steal me. If anything, it's you who belong to me," orders the man.

The silver-haired girl sits down, obeying the order without protest.

Then Strauss speaks.

*****
*** STRAUSS POV ***

"There would be a lot to say, but I will try to be as concise as possible. So listen carefully."

There's tension among the various women, but that's normal in a harem.
It won't be easy to get them all to accept this, but I knew that from the start.
It's the path I have chosen and sought out, and I will continue to pursue it.

"When I found myself in this dungeon, I was really worried about all of you. I wanted to reach you as soon as possible," I start as I watch the fire with my hands clasped together.

I can see a twinkle in Rero's eyes, a faint reaction on Luysia's face.
Kanna seems shocked by the situation she finds herself in.
Bicrista is Bicrista; honestly, I have no idea what goes through her mind.

"Thanks to the [KNOW POSITION] ability, I was able to know where you were, and I noticed that you started moving towards me. I realized it would be stupid to move and make the reunion difficult, considering you two were in opposite directions," I explain, then looking at Rero and Luysia, the two women who are my Servants.

"This made me realize something important. The women I love must absolutely form a contract with me. I can no longer live in a situation where I don't know where they are. I was very worried." This is an absolute priority. I can no longer afford to waste time.

Kanna looks at me with a furrowed expression, probably wanting to say something, but not really knowing how to express it.

"I decided to stop at one point and recover energy for what lies ahead," I pause and see that they are all interested in what I'm about to say.

"I will perform a double Master-Servant ritual, with Kanna and Bicrista."
There's no more time to waste. I would have liked to take things slowly, but the situation requires accelerating the pace.
Bicrista's face lights up. What she has been eagerly waiting for is about to come true.

Kanna startles. "B-but... I---"
"You chose to stand by my side, didn't you? There's no turning back now."
My tone is final. I won't allow her to escape.

Then I look her straight in the eyes.
"I know you hate lies, Kanna. I deceived you, I lied to you. But from now on, I will be completely honest with you."

Her eyes are glossy and wet.
It's evident that she's suffering, but I can't afford to be swayed by pity.
I must enslave her as soon as possible, and she will have to accept me for who I am, whether she likes it or not.

"Look at me closely. This is what I am." Then turning to the brunette, I say, "Rero, come with me."

I stand up and take Rero by the hand. She's burning hot because of the [LIBIDO CONTROL] set to the maximum.

She looks at me with thirsty eyes, panting in heat.

We move a little further away.
"Rero," I whisper, and I sense that my voice sends a delicious shiver down her spine. "I missed you."

Without a word, Rero closes the remaining distance between us, her body pressed against my solid chest.
My hands sensually slide down her back, leaving a trail of tingles.
The world around us seems to fade as our lips meet in a passionate and desperate kiss. Rero's senses are overwhelmed by my taste, leaving her dazed.

Our tongues dance and explore each other's mouths, teasing and testing the boundaries of pleasure.

With urgency, I slowly undress Rero.
The anticipation builds with each piece of clothing that falls to the ground.
Rero's body is a canvas waiting to be explored, every inch of her skin tingling with an electric charge.

My lips trace a path of fire along Rero's body, leaving a trail of goosebumps.
My touch is tender yet insistent, my hands caressing her curves possessively.
My mouth finds her breasts, teasing and sucking each hardened nipple, sending a surge of pleasure through Rero's veins.
A soft moan escapes Rero's lips as I continue my exploration, my hands expertly navigating the landscape of her body.
I kiss her belly, my tongue drawing wild circles around her navel before finally reaching the apex of her desire.

With a mix of astonishment and embarrassment, the women in front of the fire watch the scene.
Especially Kanna, with clenched fists, can't take her eyes off.
Good.

I unbuckle my pants, and after completely undressing, I lie down on the ground.
My cock is harder than ever.

"Rero, sit on my face," I command.
I want to do a sixty-nine with her.

She blushes at the thought but doesn't hesitate.
Her dripping pussy, practically a lake, is above my face.

I open my mouth and eagerly taste the sweet nectar flowing from Rero's core.
Her essence is intoxicating, and I devour it with a hunger that cannot be satiated.
As I feast on her, I feel her soft lips wrap around my erection and her tongue explore every inch of my cock.
The dual pleasure overwhelms my senses, sending vibrations of ecstasy through her body.

The fire crackles in the background, casting flickering shadows on our entwined bodies.
The heat of the flames mirrors the burning passion consuming us both, igniting a hellfire of desire between us.
Every lick, every suck, every thrust of our hips is a symphony of pleasure, building to a crescendo.

Around us, the other women watch with a combination of shock and fascination.
Deedee almost drools, probably reminiscing about our previous experience.
Luysia's cheeks flush as she witnesses the intimate act unfolding before her eyes.
Bicrista's eyes widen with a mix of envy and excitement, her fingers trembling as she clutches at her own desires.

I can sense Kanna's inner struggle as she watches, torn between repulsion and an undeniable attraction.
Her fists clench tighter as her breathing quickens, betraying the arousal coursing through her veins.
She wants to resist, but she can't take her eyes off the erotic tableau playing out before her.

"Dwo *slurp* ywou lyikew *Glu* Mwastwer?~ ❤️
She asks as she eagerly sucks my penis.
She slowly moves her mouth upward, while her soft tongue plays with the tip of my dick.
Then she sucks her cheeks in and moves her head slowly up and down.

I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy it, and I struggle to hold back my moans.
Meanwhile, her sweet and bitter love juice floods my mouth.
I sway my head, giving no respite with my tongue and even prodding with my nose.
She trembles with pleasure, but with my hands, I grab her indecent ass to prevent her from escaping my stimulation.

"Ah~ ❤️" Rero moans.
In response to my grip, she increases the rhythm of her sucking, showing a remarkable improvement in her skill.
At this moment, my cock twitches with pleasure.
I can barely hold back my sperm.

Her technique makes me feel incredible.
When Rero sucks with her cheek, only the soft part of her cheek rubs against my cock, making it feel incredibly sensitive.

But I can't let myself be defeated.
With my tongue, I try to escape the pleasure she gives me with hers, delving deep into her naughty hole.
The tip of my tongue first enters and then drags, rubbing out, shocking even the clit, which is hard and hypersensitive.

When this happens, the brunette is overtaken by uncontrollable spasms of pleasure.
The lubricating fluid flows copiously, washing over my face.
I don’t even hint at stopping.

Rero, as if in competition with me, becomes even faster in her mouth movements.
My cock is in a warm paradise, trembling and releasing droplets of precum.
Rero’s tongue immediately cleans and swallows everything that comes out.

To not capitulate, with my lips I kiss her clitoris causing a thermonuclear reaction.
Rero is shaken by an earthquake of pleasure that makes her orgasm.
Like a waterfall, I am flooded by her pussy which squirts shamelessly onto my face.
The sensation is almost like drowning in a warm broth.
"CUMMING~ ❤️"

The brunette resists the urge to collapse and instead becomes ultra-fast in sucking me off.
"Shit!" I can't resist any longer.

I emit a low growl of pleasure as Rero's expert mouth continues to bring me pleasure.
The sensations are intense, and I feel my release growing every passing second.
“Plweaswe CWUM mwastwer!~ ❤️”

Then my mind flashes.
The thrill of extreme pleasure from the glans reaches my brain, blinding me for a moment.

*SPUUUUURRRT*

The warm white liquid explodes into Rero's mouth.

*Gurgle!*
*Gurgle!*
*Gurgle!*

I release a large amount of sperm into Rero's mouth, and she drinks it all without any hesitation.

35