Vol. 2 Chapter 70: Bicrista and Kanna
904 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I lie there, panting heavily, my body still tingling from the intense pleasure.
Perhaps due to our ever-deepening bond at the third level of the contract, our encounters are increasingly satisfying.
Rero crawls next to me, her lips glistening with the remnants of our passion.
She smiles at me and then opens her mouth, showing me my cum. Then she swallows it contentedly.
Her green eyes sparkle with mischief. We look at each other, eyes still full of desire.
The crackling of the fire is the only sound in the air, its warmth reflecting the fire burning between us.
 

As we catch our breath, we become aware of the eyes watching us from around.
The women are sitting in a circle, their expressions varying from shock to excitement.
Deedee's eyes shine with unsatisfied desire, Luysia's cheeks are flushed with a mix of embarrassment and curiosity.
Bicrista's fingers tremble in anticipation, while Kanna's clenched fists betray her inner struggle.

Rero would want more, and I would like to satisfy her, but first I must take care of Kanna and Bicrista.

I stand up. I am naked, but I'm not cold.
My cock is still erect, ready for the tour de force awaiting me.
I did well to recuperate energy and nourish myself in preparation for this moment.

"Did you watch closely, Kanna?" I say, looking straight into her conflicted eyes.

"Are you an Incubus?" she asks me worriedly.
"It's not him, the demon, buddy. There's a fucking Succubus behind all this," Deedee replies, revealing the existence of Raqahela.

No, I'm not a demon, physically speaking. Not yet.
It no longer makes sense to hide things from her, considering that I've promised to be honest with her from now on.

"S-succubus?" The professor flinches.
It's not an easy thing to believe or to digest.

"I don't want you to misunderstand. I'm not doing what I've done because a demon ordered me to," I state, trying to be clear in my intentions.
This class was offered to me, but I chose it.

"What's your purpose then, Strauss?" Kanna asks me.
I laugh at her question.

"Power? Satisfaction? Knowledge? Money? Love? All of this and much more," I reply honestly, showing my insatiable hunger.

I approach her, like a wolf to its cornered prey.
"What about the things you desire, Kanna?"

"I-I…"

"Do you want to expand your knowledge? Do you want more power? Do you want to be loved?"

I'm very close to her, she struggles to hold my gaze.

"Now you see my curses. You could free yourself from them," I tell her, my gaze fixed on her.
"Why haven't you done it yet?"

I embrace her, letting her feel my warmth.
Kanna does not resist. She trembles while in my arms.

"It's all okay, Kanna," I kiss her on the forehead.
"You can let go. The moment I met you, I made sure your fate would be to become mine."

"It's difficult for me..." she whispers to me.
"I know," I stroke her hair. "But together we can overcome the difficulties and take the world," I assure her, my voice full of sincerity.
"You just have to accept me for who I am, and embrace your deepest desires."
Kanna's eyes shine, showing vulnerability. In them, I also see a glimmer of hope.
She takes a deep breath and finds the courage to speak her truth.

"I... want to be free from the chains that bind me," she confesses, her voice barely above a whisper.
"I want to explore my desires, pursue knowledge without any restrictions. I desire power and understanding, but most of all, I want to love you and be loved by you."

Her words resonate in my ears, echoing the deepest parts of my being.
I hold her tighter, feeling her heart beat against my chest.
"Then let me guide you," I whisper softly.
"Let me show you a world where your desires are celebrated and welcomed."

Kanna's eyes meet mine, and I see a flicker of determination in them.
She nods, scared but now her trust in me is evident.
"I'll show you the power of the Master-Servant contract, which I learned thanks to you."
I can feel her hands clinging to me. But our embrace is interrupted by a more urgent matter.

"Master," Luysia asks to speak.

I turn towards the blonde and gesture for her to continue.

"I know about Bicrista's past. This girl is as broken as I am. She needs to be saved," the former paladin informs me.
Rero's eyes sparkle at the words of the blue-eyed blonde.
"What are you talking about?!" Bicrista protests with a start after being called out.

Bicrista's past.
Is there something I don't know about this crazy girl?
In fact, I don't know much about her. What is she hiding?
I am very interested in what Luysia has to tell me.

"Very interesting, Luysia. Tell me more," I invite her to continue.

"Don’t say anything!" Bicrista explodes, trying to silence Luysia.
Luysia nonchalantly blocks the hand that was trying to shush her.

"She was that little girl who was kidnapped by Jakobus Aufreiber."

"The monster of the Church? I remember that case!" exclaims Deedee. "This crazy bitch was that little girl?"

"It’s not true, she is confusing me with someone else!" Bicrista vehemently denies.

It was Bicrista herself who had mentioned the monster of the Church to me.
The serial killer who terrorized Neuesdorf for an entire five years.
I had looked into the matter myself but hadn't made the connection.
Luysia, being in the church, probably had access to news that was buried by the wealthy Schrecken family.

Apparently, the desecrated church that I bought was where he committed his crimes.
The number of victims attributed is still uncertain, but it's no less than ten.
The terrible thing is that he kidnapped a little girl and, in a perverse game, forced her to watch while he killed.
According to Luysia, Bicrista was that little girl.
The story of the father who obtained the church as compensation for an unpaid debt is beginning to seem like a lie to me.
The Schrecken twins lied to me. Even their father.

"I am convinced that she has suffered an irreparable psychological trauma," Luysia states, looking at me with her blue eyes, aware that I can understand what she is telling me.

"She has never actually killed anyone. I think she wears a mask that replicates Aufreiber's behavior."

"This stuff is fucking crazy shit," comments Deedee.
But she doesn't deny it, because there's probably a chance that it's the truth.

For the first time, I can see Bicrista's expression transform into one of pure terror.
It’s clear she doesn’t want to face this subject.
She looks around, searching for a way to escape.

I summon my cursed mace, anticipating that I will need to immobilize her.

[CREATE ELDRITCH TENTACLE]

Bicrista tries to escape, but I immediately block her with the tentacle.

"Let me go! Let me!" she screams in desperation.

"Never. You are mine now," I smile devilishly as I approach her. "Haven't you realized it yet?"

"I-I helped you!" protests Bicrista, trapped and entwined in my tentacle.

"This is not a punishment. I want to reward you."
I wipe the tears beginning to run down her face with my fingers.
Then I tenderly stroke her cheek.

"I will take on your darkness," I promise her.
"You can't, liar!"

I silence her with a kiss. Despite the terror, she does not reject the kiss.
After all, she is ready.
I pull away from her, her wet eyes still calling to me.

I have already drawn the magical circle with the octogram earlier.
No further preparations are needed.

"Kanna, watch carefully," I call the professor's attention.
The woman is attentive.

The professor has studied demons and demonic magic for most of her life but has never encountered one.
And now I show her the world she could have never seen without me.

"Raqahela, I invoke you. Show yourself."

32