Vol. 2 Chapter 73: Easing Bicrista [❤️❤️❤️]🔞
1.1k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are mine now. I will protect you and make you stronger."

Bicrista shakes her head, thinking she has no way out.
That’s why she continued to hide behind masks, hoping to conceal herself behind them.
Her tears now flow freely.

She is in a state of helplessness; I take her hand and, followed by Kanna, lead her to the center of the octogram.
Raqahela gives me a knowing glance, blessing the start of the ritual.

The magic circle with the eight-pointed star, the octogram, drawn with my blood, shines with magical light.
I am reciting the chant for the Master-Servant contract ritual.
At the center of the circle are the two naked women embraced, trembling as I recite the words.

This is the first time I'm performing a double ritual simultaneously.
It's possible to do so, even according to the writings I've studied, but it requires considerable concentration and energy.
Raqahela telepathically informs me that she is ready to assist in case I can't control the magic and tells me not to worry.
Honestly, I'd prefer not to be indebted to her.

Kanna, as a scholar, despite the sensations the magic provokes, doesn’t miss a word I utter and observes every detail of the ritual attentively. Bicrista, on the other hand, has her eyes closed, as if afraid, and is clearly still shaken by what she revealed earlier.

The magical tattoo appears on the necks of both women.
This means the ritual has begun, and it's my task to complete it.

I approach them again.
Although different, both their bodies are stunning.
Bicrista is very slender, a lean and perfect physique.
The girl is flat-chested, fitting the standards one might expect from a high-fashion model.
Kanna is more endowed in the breasts, round and firm, but they are not comparable to those of Deedee or Rero, nor even Luysia.
However, both women have perfectly rounded buttocks.

“Kanna, I need your help,” I say to the professor.
“Sure… what do you want me to do?” she asks, a bit surprised.
“Help me put Bicrista at ease.”
“Eh? How should I do that?”
“Caress her. Through the ritual, sensations are amplified. Pleasant touches will make her feel better.”
“It’s embarrassing! I don’t know if I can…”
“Please.”
It’s not really necessary, but I want my women to strengthen their bond with each other.

“I’ll try…” the professor responds hesitantly.
Kanna moves behind the slender figure of the silver-haired girl.

She places her hands on her back and begins to massage her, a little embarrassed.
“Ah~ 🤍” Startled by the sudden pleasant gesture, the girl can't help but emit a moan.

I decide to engage from the front.
My tongue makes its way to her small breasts, immediately intercepting her nipples.
I suck them with pleasure.
Bicrista jolts from the experience I provide.

But evidently, she doesn’t want to be just a receiver this time.
Her slender fingers reach for my cock.

She grabs it firmly and begins to gently rub it.
I enjoy it very much.
Bicrista opens her eyes that had been closed until then, and for the first time, gives me a sincere smile.
I place my hand between her thighs and realize she's already quite wet.
Typical of Bicrista, I think, pleased.

“Strauss~ 🤍” Her lust-intoxicated, heart-shaped eyes invite me further.
She gets on her tiptoes and rises to reach my mouth, strongly attracted to it.

As soon as our lips meet, we immediately start wrapping our tongues around each other as we kiss.
Meanwhile, Kanna continues to work with her hands, becoming increasingly uninhibited.
Slowly her hands reach the forbidden spot.
My hand meets Kanna’s and they intertwine.

Together they gently rub on Bicrista's vulva, which oozes female juices in waves.
Under this dual assault, Bicrista feels the pleasure of my tongue writhing in her mouth.
The sweet climax of the two intertwined tongues makes the girl's entire body tremble, leading her to a mild orgasm.

I break the kiss and trail my lips along Bicrista's neck, leaving a path of soft kisses.
My tongue flickers to taste her delicate skin, causing her to shiver.
Kanna’s fingers continue their dance, skillfully navigating the folds of Bicrista, teasing her sensitive bud with precise strokes.

Bicrista's moans fill the room, growing louder and more desperate with each passing second.
Her body arches against our touch, seeking more pleasure.
I feel her surrendering to the sensations, her walls tightening around our fingers.
She's on the edge, teetering on the brink of release.

With a mischievous smile, Kanna shifts her focus from Bicrista's clitoris to her entrance.
Her fingers glide through the wetness, then slowly push inside, opening Bicrista up.
The silver-haired girl jolts at the intrusion, but it only fuels her desire.

I seize the opportunity to kneel down in front of Bicrista.
My hands grasp her thighs as I bury my face between them, my warm breath spreading over her dripping sex.
I extend my tongue and trace along her folds, tasting her sweet essence.

Bicrista bucks against me, unable to control herself any longer.
Her moans reach a crescendo as waves of pleasure crash over her.
I devour her eagerly, my mouth working in sync with Kanna's expert fingers.

The sound of wetness fills the cavern as Bicrista's climax washes over her like a tidal wave.
Her body writhes in blissful release as the orgasm courses through her, her legs trembling and her voice echoing with ecstasy.
I continue to feast on her, absorbing every drop of her essence, determined to push her pleasure to the limit.

Kanna withdraws her fingers from Bicrista's quivering core, brings them to her mouth, and sucks them clean.
The sight of Kanna indulging in the taste of Bicrista's arousal sends another wave of desire through me.
I stand up, and my hungry gaze meets Kanna's.

Without a word, we kiss passionately, sharing the flavor of Bicrista.
Our tongues intertwine, dancing a sensual tango as our bodies come together with a desperate need to know more.
I feel the heat growing inside me, ready to burst.

Bicrista, amazed, watches us with desire, her eyes shining with post-orgasmic bliss.
She reaches out a hand towards me, her fingers trembling in an attempt to communicate her desire to have me close.

Reluctantly breaking away from my wet kiss with Kanna, I turn my attention back to Bicrista, taking her hand in mine.
Her touch is like fire on my skin, igniting a primal hunger within me. Our bodies move as one.

We lie down together, limbs entwined in a passionate embrace.
Bicrista's skin is flushed with arousal, the aftermath of her orgasm still evident on her trembling body.
I tenderly stroke her cheek before trailing kisses down her neck and collarbone, savoring the sweet taste of her sweat.

My dick is rock hard and ready to penetrate her mercilessly.

I position myself gently between Bicrista's legs, feeling the wetness of her arousal as I align my throbbing cock with her inviting entrance. Bicrista looks at me with wide eyes, silently giving me permission to take her.

With a slow and deliberate thrust, I enter her depths, feeling her warm, velvety walls envelop me.
A moan escapes her lips as we join together, becoming one in this intimate act.
The sensation is overwhelming, pleasurable: a connection that transcends words.

“TOO BIG!~ 🤍” she exclaims in desperation due to the size of my penis.

But she is determined to take as much of it as she can.
As I start moving inside her, our bodies synchronize in a rhythmic dance of passion.
Every thrust elicits a jolt or a moan from Bicrista's lips, urging me to go deeper and faster.
Her nails dig into my back, leaving marks that will serve as a reminder of this shared moment.

Kanna watches us with hungry eyes, her desire evident in every movement and expression.
She reaches out and caresses Bicrista's nipples, teasing and pinching them precisely.
Bicrista arches her back to the touch, enhancing the pleasure coursing through her veins.

The symphony of skin slapping against skin, the moans escaping our lips, and the intoxicating scent of our desire...
Time seems to blur as we lose ourselves in this carnal union. All of this contributes to making the sexual encounter between us heavenly.

Bicrista’s vagina is small, and my cock can't fully enter.
With each thrust of my hips, I hit her deepest depths, making her jolt.
Every two thrusts, I bring her to orgasm, driving her crazy with pleasure.

I continue my relentless rhythm, the need for release driving me forward.
Bicrista's body trembles beneath me, her moans intensifying with each thrust.
Her pleasure fuels mine, pushing me ever closer to the edge.

Kanna watches with desire, her hands exploring her own body as she enjoys the erotic scene before her.
Her fingers glide over her sensitive flesh, mirroring the rhythm of our lovemaking.

Bicrista’s tightness grips me like a vise, intensifying the pleasure coursing through my veins.
I feel the spiral of ecstasy tightening within me. The place is filled with raw passion, an electric energy crackling in the air.

Sensing I am on the brink of release, Kanna moves closer to us, bringing her lips to Bicrista's ear.
She whispers words of encouragement, her voice a velvety melody igniting a fire in Bicrista's heart.
Then she licks her ear. Bicrista moans.
Kanna doesn’t relent, continuing the assault by gently biting her ear.

As my thrusts become more desperate, fueled by the frenzy of our desires, a wave of pleasure courses through my body.
The sensations crash over me like waves breaking on the shore, threatening to consume me completely.

Her body tenses beneath me as she reaches orgasm again, her walls pulsating around my throbbing shaft.
The sight and sensations bring me to the brink of oblivion.

I thrust one last time and, unable to hold back any longer, I explode.

*Spuurt! SPUUURT! Spuuuurt!*

My hot cum is shot at high pressure directly into Bicrista’s womb, filling it completely.

“CREAMPIE!~ 🤍” Bicrista shouts before collapsing from the extreme pleasure of my semen.

But this is just the first burst.
My cock continues to release semen into this small vagina that can't contain it all.
Consequently, it starts to overflow, squirting cum everywhere.

[[ You have begun corrupting the soul of Bicrista Schrecken: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ New Master-Servant Contract of LV 1 Formed with Bicrista Schrecken: Obtained 1500 Exp ]]

29