Vol. 2 Chapter 74: Taming the Cougar [❤️❤️❤️]🔞
1.1k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“CREAMPIE!~ 🤍” Bicrista shouts before collapsing from the extreme pleasure of my semen.

But this is just the first burst.
My cock continues to release semen into this small vagina that can't contain it all.
Consequently, it starts to overflow, squirting cum everywhere.

I reluctantly pull away from Bicrista's pussy, which continues to squeeze me, eager to squeeze my cock to the last drop.

But I don't get a moment's respite. I am assailed by Kanna jumping on top of me.
She stands over me, I can feel her firm tits clench against my chest.
The professor thrusts her tongue into my mouth violently.
A kiss that conveys desire to me, but also extreme jealousy.

The fact that she witnessed my relationship with Bicrista drives her crazy.
I can feel her pussy pissing love juice.
She is excited and angry at the same time. This makes her tremendously passionate.

She slides backward rubbing her soft body on mine, reaching with her head for my still-hard cock.
In one mouthful she takes it all in her mouth making it disappear as if by magic.

She wants to clean him up, and she does it carefully and lavishly.
Her face is full of my penis, her cheeks swelling and then deflating as she moves her head.

"Ugh!"

I can't help but moan at the sensation of Kanna's warm mouth engulfing my cock. 

"Iswu *GLU* itwghu *CHU* pleuweaswuant?~ 🖤"
She asks me without stopping, but the sentence is hardly understandable because her mouth is full of my cock.

Her tongue dances along the length, teasing and pleasuring me in ways I never thought possible.
Bicrista, still panting and recovering from her own intense orgasm, watches us with arousal.

As Kanna bobs her head up and down, I can feel myself growing harder by the second.
I reach out and tangle my fingers in Kanna's luscious hair, guiding her movements as she continues to pleasure me with her mouth.

"Who *Glu* is *Gulp* better? Slurp~ 🖤" She asks me which of the women is best.

It is not an easy question to answer, each of them has their own pros and cons.
I smile like a bastard, without answering her.

Indisposed by my silence, she increases the movement of her face causing me to stiffen from extreme pleasure.
Having already cum a lot my sensitivity is at its peak.

Kanna's mouth moves with expertise, her lips tight around my shaft as she continues to pleasure me.
I can feel myself reaching the precipice of ecstasy once again.
The tension builds within me, each flick of Kanna's tongue pushing me closer to the edge.

"Shit!" I swear not being able to hold back my orgasm.

*SPUUURRRT*

My cock cumming again, filling Kanna's throat; she almost chokes from the excessive amount of white cum.

I gasp for breath as my body shakes with the force of my orgasm. Kanna swallows down every drop, looking up at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She releases me from her mouth, licking her lips with a satisfied smirk.

When horny, Kanna becomes very different from her normal appearance.
When she is horny she is like a ferocious cougar.
She and her friend Deedee are practically polar opposites in this respect.
For this reason, Kanna watches me ravenously and does not hint at stopping the onslaught.

She straddles me, positioning herself just above my throbbing cock.
Bicrista watches with rapt attention as Kanna slowly lowers herself onto me, taking me inch by inch into her wet warm pussy.

"Biiiiiiggg~ 🖤"

A moan escapes Kanna's lips as she sinks down onto me completely, our bodies joining in a passionate embrace.
The feeling of being engulfed by her tightness sends shivers down my spine.

Kanna begins to rotate her hips rhythmically.
In doing so she raises and lowers her ass, jerking her butt cheeks as her tight pussy minces my cock.
The indecent noise this movement generates contributes to making my cock even harder, and this makes Kanna pant frantically.

I could lose my mind.
The slutty movement of that nasty ass, causing my cock to be continuously absorbed and expelled, making me feel extreme pleasure, is something I try to describe but it is difficult to do so.
My glans trembles from the continuous stimulation enacted with all parts of the professor's warm vagina.

I know what Kanna is capable of in bed, and I could be overwhelmed.
But the ritual doesn't work that way.
I must submit the cougar to me, I who am the Master.

"YES~ Please cum in me, Strauss!~ 🖤"

Perhaps sensing my weakness, I see her smiling with a lustful face as she moans.
She thinks she has won.
What a fool.

*SLAP*

I slap her butt as she continues to grind my penis.
I fully grasp that shameless ass with overbearance.

"NYANN!~ 🖤" she groans from the sudden sensation that came almost violently.

Her eyes are moist, and her mouth is open as she tries to breathe.

At that moment, with my strength, I tip her over, bringing her under me and carrying me on top.

Now it gets serious.

"WHAT?!~ 🖤" she barely realizes what has happened and finds herself at my mercy.

I begin to thrust angrily.
Each stroke is harder and harder. Deeper and deeper.
Now I am in charge.

"N-no~ 🖤 Strauss~ 🖤 I can't~ 🖤"

Her pussy is cumming from the violent domination to which she is subjected.
Kanna shakes from the convulsions given by the orgasm, and her hot vagina shrinks.
I continue to pound into Kanna, my thrusts growing rougher and more forceful.
The sound of our bodies colliding fills our ears, mixing with Kanna's cries of pleasure.

The power dynamic has shifted, and I intend to make her submit completely.
I can feel the power coursing through me, the dominance I hold over Kanna at this moment. Her body quivers under my touch, her pussy tightening around my cock with each deep thrust. I take hold of her wrists and pin them above her head, asserting my control over her completely.

"Please~ 🖤" she gasps between moans, her surrendering eyes filled with need. "More~ 🖤"

Her pleas only fuel my desire further.
I increase the pace of my thrusts, my hips slamming into hers with an almost punishing force.
The pleasure is intense and overwhelming; it consumes us both in its fiery grip.

Kanna's body arches off as another powerful orgasm washes over her.
Her walls clench around me, milking every drop of pleasure from my cock.

Kanna cries out, her pussy clenching around my cock even tighter. I can see tears streaming down her face, but there's also an undeniable glimmer of satisfaction in her eyes.

As I continue to pound into Kanna, Bicrista watches us with wide eyes. I can tell that the sight of Kanna being dominated is turning her on once again. Her hand moves between her legs, fingers rubbing circles on her clit as she watches us.

"Fuck me!~ 🖤 Harder!~ 🖤 Yes!~ 🖤" Kanna screams, arching her back as another orgasm crashes over her.
Her body trembles uncontrollably as waves of pleasure course through her body.
I don't let up though; I keep thrusting into her relentlessly, determined to push her to the edge again and again.

I think it's beautiful. I think it's wonderful. 
I love all my women, but I especially love my professor.

So far I have cum several times, but I wish this feeling would never end.
My penis has held back its orgasm to the extreme limit, even though right now it has such sensitivity that a slight touch, would make it explode. I called on all my willpower to resist to this point and tame the cougar.

The proof is the fact that Kanna's expression is decidedly ahegao as her pussy continues to orgasm.

Bicrista also can't take it anymore.
She crawls towards us with a hunger in her eyes that matches mine.
Without hesitating, she presses her lips against Kanna's, invading her mouth.

The professor is completely lost in lust and pleasure, and accepts the silver-haired girl's foreign tongue without hesitation.
Their kiss is soaking wet, with saliva spurting everywhere as they suck each other's lips as if to devour each other.

This libidinous sight generates an electric shock of enjoyment in my nervous system and is the nail in the coffin.
I can no longer restrain myself.

"Cumming!" I announce on the verge of erupting.

Hearing my warning, Kanna's pussy tightens to unbearable levels, and the woman instinctively wraps her legs around my back.

I cum.
I cum so much that I almost cum my soul, too.

*Spuuuurrrrt! Spuuuurt! Spuuurtt!"

Kanna hit by the wave of my hot cum, breaks the kiss with Bicrista and screams from yet another orgasm.

"STRAUSS!~ 🖤I'M CUMMING!~ 🖤"

[[ Corrupting the soul of Kanna Merfal: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ You have destroyed a heroic seed: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ New Master-Servant Contract of LV 1 Formed with Kanna Merfal: Obtained 1500 Exp ]]
[[ CONGRATULATIONS! Master-Servant Contract with Kanna Merfal  LEVEL UP -> Level 2 ]]
[[ CONGRATULATIONS! Master-Servant Contract with Kanna Merfal  LEVEL UP -> Level 3 ]]
[[ M/S CONTRACT Kanna Merfal New skill obtained: [LIBIDO CONTROL] ]]

31