Vol. 2 Chapter 75: Weight of the Contracts
893 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the cavern is still imbued with the warmth and energy of the just-completed ritual, my gaze shifts to each of the women present, each with her own burning desire in her eyes. I satisfy them in turn with a firmness that underscores my dominant role in this seductive game of power.

Lastly, I turn to Luysia Camclair.
Despite her evident arousal, I decide not to grant her the pleasure of full intimacy. Instead, I assign her the task of cleaning up the remnants of the previous acts with her mouth, thereby allowing her a taste, a small dose of the desire burning within her.

In the anxious eyes of Luysia, I see her frustration. This is exactly what I want. Knowing her masochistic character, I understand the importance of keeping her in a state of continuous tension, pushing her towards the apex of suffering. Only in this way can I explore the boundaries of pleasure I can offer her and intensify our Master-Servant contract, thereby elevating it to the next level.

But suddenly, a sharp pain pierces my head like a sword strike. Bringing my hands to my temples, I close my eyes, trying to suppress the migraine assaulting me. Flashes of images flood my mind, thoughts and emotions of my women pouring into me like an overflowing river. The confusion is so intense that I struggle to stay focused, my vision blurred by the pain.

I probably overdid it by wanting to form all these contracts in a short time, without giving my body time to adjust. Moreover, performing a double ritual must have physically and mentally taxed me. Unfortunately, I had no alternatives. The situation we are in required this effort.

"Strauss!" Rero shouts, frightened by my sudden reaction. She runs to me, then supports me, her face filled with concern.
“What’s happening to you?” Kanna asks, also rushing to my aid.

"It's the weight of five contracts," Raqahela explains, her tone serious. "I think you're the first human to have so many contracts active. The Master-Servant contract was created by demons and is intended to be performed by demons. Your human base is weak, her dear Strauss."

I try to show strength, despite the suffering that grips me.
"I-I’ll get used to it. It's just a matter… of training."
The words come out of my mouth with difficulty, my voice a whisper between clenched teeth.
I haven’t fully recovered yet, but I must be strong, I must be the anchor for these women who rely on me.

I feel the power flowing through me, the overwhelming weight of the five contracts binding me to these women, a power that boosts my stats to unimaginable levels for someone who was merely a grade F.

As I struggle to regain control, Rero and Kanna continue to take care of me, their affection warming my heart. But it's Bicrista who takes the initiative, placing her hands on my temples, perhaps sensing that her energy is needed. Her touch, gentle yet firm, slowly eases the pain in my head.

"Hold on, Strauss," she whispers, her voice soothing. "You're not alone. We're here for you."

I think back to what the silver-haired girl has suffered in her past, and how now that pain is a part of me.

In that moment, I realize the true meaning of the Master-Servant contract. It's not just about domination and control, but also about trust and support. These women, each with their own unique desires and needs, are bound to me not out of fear or obligation, but out of love and loyalty. It's not a parasitic relationship, but a symbiotic one.

Luysia, still on her knees, continues to clean up the remnants of my semen with her tongue, her eyes locked on mine. Her frustration, her desire for me, it all intensifies with each lick, each swallow. In that moment, I understand that she too is devoted to me, willing to do anything to serve me.

And in that realization, the pain in my head diminishes. The migraine fades away, and I feel a surge of energy coursing through me, invigorating me and strengthening my bonds with my women. This is the true power of the Master-Servant contract - the sense of belonging and unity it creates among those who share it.

As I recover, supported by the women who love me, I feel their strength and devotion pulsating within me, solidifying our unbreakable bond. Together, we will face any challenge that comes our way, and together, we will explore the realms of pleasure and desire that await us.

Raqahela watches me with admiration.
“Raqahela knows you are special, her beloved Bishop. It requires a superhuman will to bear that weight.”

“It's not about strength or will. I am the one who chose this path, and I must be ready to bear the weight of my choices,” I reply to the demon, looking at Luysia.

There is understanding in our gaze.
I help her to her feet, taking her hand. Her blue eyes are filled with concern.
I hold her tightly to me. Then we exchange a kiss.
Despite her usually cold demeanor, I can feel her warmth flowing through me.
I stroke her blonde hair.
Rero and Kanna smile.

"We're surrounded!" Deedee's voice breaks the silence that had formed around me.
Her tone is loaded with alertness, ready to react.
She was on guard while I was in crisis. After all, we are still in a dungeon.

"Spiders?" asks Bicrista, her voice trembling but ready.

"Fucking worse. Dark elves." Deedee's revelation sends a shiver down my spine.
Dark elves are known for their cruelty and combat skills. But the worst part is that they are sentient creatures, not monsters.

"Are you sure?" I ask for confirmation.
"My sixth sense never fails," she responds irritably. “I’d always recognize those damn silhouettes.” she says, barely holding back her hatred. “We’ve had dealings with them in the past,” informs Kanna.

The situation suddenly becomes tense, every muscle in my body contracts in anticipation of the imminent conflict.

I mentally prepare myself, still trembling but determined.
I look at each of my women, their gaze now a mix of anxiety and determination.
"Get ready," I say firmly. "It won’t be easy, but together we can face any challenge."

Luysia, still with the bitter taste of frustration on her lips, now grips her weapons with a new purpose.
Kanna, Rero, Bicrista, and Deedee position themselves, ready to fight by my side.
Each of them, despite their fear and uncertainty, shows a courage I can't help but admire.

28