Vol. 2 Chapter 88: Orgy (Part 2) [❤️❤️❤️]🔞
846 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck me, Master!~💚" moans Deedee, in a pleading voice. "I need you inside me, I need your sperm inside me~💚"

The woman with green hair, once my mortal enemy, now lies beside me, transformed into a creature of pure desire.
Her form, once an emblem of strength and hostility, has softened into sweet submission.
Her aquamarine eyes, which once challenged me, now shine with uncontainable lust.

I lift the policewoman, who until recently was a deadly foe and now ardently desires me.
Eagerly waiting her turn, I position her above me. I feel the impatience of her essence rubbing against me.
She lowers herself onto me, hissing as she feels me slide inside her. She begins to ride me.
Her tits, generous and provocative, bounce with each thrust. I grasp her enormous breasts, feeling her soft skin under my fingers.
I caress them, pulling at her nipples with my fingers. Her nipples, turgid and responsive, become my plaything as she moans under my touch.

Meanwhile, Kanna is working her magic on the exhausted Rero, her hands wandering over Rero's weary body, caressing every curve and sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. The sensual lips of Kanna find Rero's nipples, sucking them gently, making Rero's moans of pleasure fill the air, a sound that is music to my ears.

Deedee, the now-tamed policewoman, continues to ride me with dedication.
As Deedee rides me, she moans indecently, and her pussy tightens on my cock, milking me for more.
Her eyes meet mine, filled with desire and submission. She knows she is now mine, that I possess her body and her soul.

With each thrust, I feel myself getting closer to nirvana. I grasp her hips, guiding Deedee's movements to the rhythm of mine.
She moans louder with each push, matching my pace.
Her hands grab my shoulders, her nails digging into me as she reaches the peak of pleasure.

Every passing second, her pussy becomes tighter and more aroused, seeking to trap my cock deep within. She moans in pleasure, her voice a mix of dominating dominance and submissive desire. Nothing makes sense anymore, in this contradiction, in this maelstrom of pleasure and unexpressed feelings.

Deedee leans forward, her boobs pressed against my chest, sending me to paradise.
Looking into my eyes, she whispers: "You're a bastard~💚 Look what you've done to me~💚"
Her words send a shiver through my body, and I know that with each passing day she will become more devoted and submissive.

I take her face in my hands, bringing her close so that our lips meet in a passionate kiss.
As our tongues dance together, I feel the heat and passion growing between us.
Her taste, the taste of her submission, fills my senses and drives me wild with desire.

Kanna Merfal, once a respectable professor and devoted cleric of Chand, has now fully embraced her role as the "Maitresse" of my harem.
She is now engaged in satisfying Rero, sucking her sweet nipples and licking the sensitive skin around them.
Rero moans in pleasure, her body trembling with every touch.

Meanwhile, Deedee's pussy tightens around my cock, her muscles contracting around me as she reaches the climax.
I feel her orgasm ripple through her body, her pussy pulsating around my cock as she cries out in pleasure.
It's a marvelous spectacle to witness: three women, all at the mercy of my cock and my enjoyment.

As I experience Deedee's orgasmic spasms through vaginal contact, I feel my own body start to react.
I know I will soon reach the pinnacle of pleasure and release my warm semen inside her.

I let myself be carried away by the sensations, feeling my control and power grow with each moan, with each caress.
It's a moment of pure potency, where my desire and power merge into a perfect symphony of domination and pleasure.
The room is filled with the sounds of flesh against flesh, labored breaths, and moans of ecstasy.

I feel the climax approaching, a wave of pleasure threatening to overwhelm me.
I see my penis sliding in and out of Deedee, each thrust a step toward the apex.
Kanna and Rero, immersed in their own pleasures, are witnesses to this passion as they watch us with languid eyes amidst labored breaths.

At the peak of this whirlwind of sensations, I feel my body respond, ready to release my essence.
With one final effort, I let go, feeling my semen flow freely.
With one last thrust, I ejaculate, filling Deedee's pussy with my warm sperm.
The green-haired woman lets out a cry of ecstasy, a sound that is both a triumph and a submission.
"CUMMING!~💚”

Deedee Lang, the once fierce and unscrupulous detective ready to kill me, no longer exists.
Now, she is my faithful Servant, ready to give her life for me and to realize my ascent to power.
As intense emotions and pleasure overwhelm me, I realize that this is my true power: the ability to push these women to the limit and make them crave me, desire me with all their being, and completely submit to me.
They are my creations, my prizes, and I will claim them as mine.

I rise, freeing myself from the voluptuous embrace of Deedee's breasts and exiting the grip of the wild pussy that had trapped my dick.
The green-haired woman is exhausted and collapses to the ground, with my cum slowly leaking from her hole.

Kanna is in front of the bed, with Rero sitting on the edge.
They are touching each other. Seeing the toned buttocks of the professor, my tireless cock stiffens again.
I am a sex machine.

I approach her from behind, making her feel my presence. She startles when she feels my cock pressed between her ass cheeks.
As I did earlier with Luysia, who lies not far away, I make her bend over at a ninety-degree angle, leaning on Rero who consequently gets laid down on the bed.

I slightly spread her legs, placing them in an A position while she's bent forward.
Now before me are the two exposed pussies, and I can switch from one to the other at any moment.

With a mischievous smile, I slide my cock between Kanna's buttocks, rubbing against the lips of her pussy.
Her eyes widen in surprise and anticipation, her pussy already wet from the events of the obscene orgy we are participating in.
Rero, sensing what is about to happen, moans softly, her own excitement increasing at the sight.

I reach out and grasp Kanna's hips, now pressed tits to tits against Rero, her ass in the air.
The position exposes both women's pussies to me, and I can feel the heat radiating from their aroused bodies.
I decide to start with Kanna, the scent of a woman in heat tickling my nose as I slide into her tight, wet pussy.

Her moans massage my ears, mixing with Rero's subdued sighs as I alternate my thrusts between the two.
My cock slides in and out of Kanna's pussy, her moans intensifying with each thrust.

Then, I pull out and enter Rero. I slowly push my cock into Rero's wet pussy, feeling her tightness wrap around me as I slide in.
Kanna moans softly at the sight and touch.
I push deeply into Rero, feeling her muscles grip my cock with a warmth that makes me shiver.

As I continue to thrust into Rero's pussy, Kanna reaches out a hand and begins to play with her clitoris.
Her dark eyes are fixed on the green ones of the brunette beneath her, desiring to experience the same pleasure that Deedee and I shared.

Kanna lowers her head, meeting Rero's, lost in the ecstasy of the moment.
The two slutty women begin to kiss deeply, fighting with their tongues, with wet and dripping sounds, sharing the pleasure of this perverse trio.

The mix of obscene fluids makes them indistinguishable from each other. Sweat, saliva, semen, pre-cum, and love juices all blend together, dripping onto our genitals and creating a symphony that fills the surrounding atmosphere, heightening the intensity of the lustful environment. Reality begins to stretch, my vision blurs, becoming almost dreamlike with purple hues as if someone had applied a photographic filter.
I feel fatigue now, but I cannot stop yet. I must endure.

I can no longer resist the temptation of the professor's dripping hole, so exposed and inviting.
I pull out of Rero's pussy and, without missing a beat, slide into Kanna's. She gasps at the sudden intrusion.
Her body trembles as if struck by an electric shock.

I begin to thrust into Kanna, feeling the tightness of her pussy against me. I can tell she is enjoying it.
Her vagina communicates with me through the pressures squeezing my penis.

But I can't resist the urge to be rough.
I start to thrust harder and faster, feeling her pussy tighten around my cock.
Now she moans loudly, her voice a mix of pain and pleasure.

Feeling the tension building in Kanna's body, I decide to change things up again.
I pull out of her pussy, leaving her wet and panting, and slide into Rero's.
Her pussy clings to me, eager to feel my cock again.

Kanna reaches out and grabs Rero's breasts, twisting and pulling her sensitive nipples.
Rero's eyes widen in surprise, but her moans grow even louder, her body writhing under Kanna's touch.

As Rero's orgasm begins to build, I feel my cock pulsating.
I push deeper into her, reaching up to her womb. In doing so, my hips slam against Kanna's firm ass and her flooded pussy.
Bouncing against that wet softness fuels my enjoyment, making me gasp.
I am close to succumbing.

But it is Rero who yields first.
"Strauss! I love you! I’m cumming!~❤️" she cries out in her umpteenth orgasm, before fainting from too much pleasure.

Feeling close to exploding, I shift my cock into Kanna's pussy, which awaits me imploringly.
She arches her back, almost rising, as my cock penetrates her.
Sweat pours down our naked bodies, mixing with the juices of our carnal acts, creating a wet and sticky mess.

Kanna's lower vaginal lips are now bruised from my rough treatment, but she responds with equal passion.
Her boobs rise with each breath, her nipples harden as if begging for more.

Kanna's orgasm is approaching, her breaths shorten, her moans grow louder.
I feel her body tense around my cock, her vaginal walls pulsating. I know she's about to explode.
Just a few more thrusts. I am exhausted, but it's my duty.

"Cumming!~🖤" she cries out, her voice hoarse.

Her juices flood my cock, her orgasm washing over me like a wave, sending shivers through me.

I release the last drops of my remaining semen deep inside her, completely draining myself.
I completely fill the professor's pussy, erasing her mind that goes completely blank.
Overwhelmed by pleasure, she collapses onto the unconscious body of Rero.

I am completely spent.

My cock has finally reached its limit.

The odor in the room is acrid and pungent.
Wherever I look, there's a woman with my semen dripping from her vagina.
I am satisfied but exhausted.

I let myself fall onto the bed, drained of energy.

Luysia approaches me. "Thank you, Master. We'll take care of you now," she smiles angelically.
Perhaps this is the first time she has shown me such a warm expression.
Bicrista also comes to my side with an innocent look.

I close my eyes, as they begin to lick me.

[[ CONGRATULATIONS! Master-Servant Contract with Luysia Camclair  LEVEL UP -> Level 3 ]]
[[ M/S CONTRACT Luysia Camclair New skill obtained: [LIBIDO CONTROL] ]]
[[ CONGRATULATIONS! Master-Servant Contract with Bicrista Schrecken  LEVEL UP -> Level 2 ]]
[[ CONGRATULATIONS! Master-Servant Contract with Deedee Lang  LEVEL UP -> Level 2 ]]
[[ CONGRATULATIONS! Master-Servant Contract with Kanna Merfal  LEVEL UP -> Level 4 ]]
[[ CONGRATULATIONS! Master-Servant Contract with Rero Sansanti  LEVEL UP -> Level 4 ]]
[[ Corrupting the soul of Luysia Camclair: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ Corrupting the soul of Bicrista Schrecken: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ Corrupting the soul of Deedee Lang: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ Corrupting the soul of Kanna Merfal: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]
[[ Corrupting the soul of Rero Sansanti: Obtained 1 [CORRUPTION POINT] ]]

****

The slightly ajar double door revealed to the incredulous woman a scene she could never have imagined witnessing.
Welze Juble wanted to talk to Strauss Wagner, but after what she saw, she's too aroused.
The state of her intimate parts at this moment forces her to quickly return to her room to seek satisfaction.

How would you rate this sexual orgy scene overall (all two chapters) from 1 to 5?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
20