Vol. 2 Chapter 104: Assassin Doll
398 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The completely surprised killer fails to move in time.
His fully erect cock is sliced clean off.

The penis flies off a few meters away from him.

The monster experiences the real pain that he has never felt in his life.

"UAAARARARRARGGHHH!"

Blood flows copiously from his sharply severed urinary duct as he watches in horror as his penis lies on the ground.

****

The words he spoke to her echo in her mind.

"I will take on this burden."

"You are mine now. I will protect you and make you stronger."

She is the instrument of Strauss Wagner.
The command he has given her, so clear and definitive, reconstructs her shattered soul and gives her existence meaning.
Despite the trauma she has experienced, this makes her happy.

She wants to be his puppet.
The realization that she is merely a doll in Strauss's hands doesn't disturb her; on the contrary, it instills a perverse joy within her.

Her eyes are lost in the void, but a mad smile is painted on her face.
Now, she wears a mask.
A mask that hides the torment, a perfect mask for an assassin doll, the mask that her master's absolute order has created.

"Hihihihi!" she can't help but laugh hysterically.
As commanded by her master telepathically, she immediately takes the doping potion and drinks it.
Her Master's alchemical energy pervades her body.

In a flash, she draws sharp Silverdark blades from her pockets. Kunai, always her favorite blades. She launches the kunai in a rain, one after another, in rapid succession.

Only the enemy's coat, thrown into the air in a desperate attempt at distraction, is pierced by the sharp blades.
The coat abandoned by Jakobus hangs in the air for a long moment.
Dozens of holes let light filter through the fabric.

In an unscrupulous display of skill, Jakobus throws himself to the ground, retrieving his member severed by the woman's dagger.
With an agile somersault, he is back on his feet.

Without wasting a moment, he positions the severed piece back in its correct place.

[HEAL]

He casts the healing magic, and his penis is reattached.
But there's no time for relief: Bicrista is relentless, already upon him with her blade ready to stab.

*SDLING*

The killer moves the metal wires, creating a barrier in front of him.
A protective net he considers absolute.

Bicrista laughs and begins to spin, moving forward.
Like a spinning top, she pirouettes on herself, and with her sharp daggers, she slices through the silver wires set before her.

Jakobus would like to retreat but...

"Paralysis?" Jakobus stutters as he feels his body becoming numb.
He has realized that the blade that cut off his member is coated with a paralyzing substance.
Not only that, he also begins to feel the effects of a poison as he watches his health points drop.

"Who the hell are you! You're not my Bicrista!"

The blade of the assassin's dagger glints, ready to kill.
With a surprising effort of will, Jakobus, despite the paralysis, blocks the blade by putting his left hand in front of him.

"Aaurgh!"

The blade penetrates the palm of his hand, causing him to scream in pain.

[PANACEA]

The man casts a spell that cures negative statuses on himself, showcasing his cleric abilities.

He quickly pulls out his claws from his right hand and attempts to thrust.
Bicristra parries, laughing, her face alight with mad joy.

Still with his right claws crossed with her dagger and his left hand impaled by the assassin's left dagger, the Azherie Servant jumps and delivers a low dropkick to the woman's lower abdomen.

The forceful impact pushes her away, and in doing so, the blade of her right dagger is painfully and forcefully extracted from the palm of the enemy's hand.

Wounded but having created some distance, he takes advantage of this to retreat, moving swiftly through the temple.

But Bicrista does not let him escape.
She is relentless.

Using her [SHADOW STEP] ability, Bicrista continues to teleport from one point to another on the battlefield, forcing Jakobus to keep evolving his movements to parry her assaults.

Jakobus positions himself at the center of the temple, on a column broken in half.
Once again, around him, there is a web of Silverdark wires.
"You are a lie! You are ruining my work! My art has been tainted! You are no longer my witness!" he yells, frustrated.

"Hihihihi!~" her response is only a maniacal laugh.

The human doll throws herself into the chase.
She dives under a series of wires, dodging the patterns that close and open in front of her.
She avoids the metal wires with fluid and assured movements, her acrobatics making her appear like a ballerina.
Her supple body, despite numerous wounds, bends and twists, avoiding the deadly labyrinth tightening around her.

She continues to exploit her instant transportation ability, easily evading the entanglements set by the serial killer who had carefully prepared his trap. Normally, she would not have all these MP available.
But her Master continues to transfer mana points to her through the abilities of the contract.

Bicrista is now just a few steps away from Jakobus.
Her foot lands on a tile, and it moves, triggering a mechanism.

*CLANK*

A metallic sound echoes in the temple, followed by the sudden opening of a trapdoor from which sharp blades emerge, swinging back and forth. The blades from opposite directions reach Bicrista.

Defying the laws of physics, her body contorts in an unnatural pose as she bends to dodge the crossing blades.
Utilizing the inertia, the woman lunges towards her enemy.
But he was waiting for her.

Jakobus tilts his wrists: from under the sleeves of his shirt, two small crossbows emerge, one per wrist.

*SWISH*
*SWISH*

With a hiss, the darts shoot from the crossbows, embedding directly into Bicrista's flesh.

"I've got you!" the killer exclaims with a satisfied grin.

Bicrista's body halts its assault for a moment, stunned by the impact of the darts.
A tranquilizing substance penetrates through them into the woman's circulatory system.
Her head droops as if it's too heavy for her neck to support.

"Now, let's pick up where we left off..." the man rubs his hands together, relishing the thought of being able to do whatever he wants with Bicrista now.

Jakobus approaches.

Bicrista lifts her head.
A mad grin spreads across her face.
"Hihihihi!~"

"It can't be!"

Jakobus, seized by panic, stabs his claws into the woman's stomach.
First the right claws, then the left ones.
He continues to pierce the woman, overtaken by a homicidal frenzy.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" he repeats like a broken record, as he stabs with his claws.

Blood spurting from the woman's body stains the furious assailant's face and both of their clothes.

Bicrista laughs maniacally.
She feels nothing. No pain.
Only a murderous instinct, hatred, and the command of her Master.
All converge into a single 'KILL JAKOBUS AUFREIBER.'

"Hihihihi!~ You're mine now~" her gaze filled with pure hatred.

With blood streaming from her eyes, mouth, and the wounds she has suffered, Bicrista advances, keeping the killer's claws trapped in her stomach.

What keeps the silver-haired woman alive are solely [ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE] and the continuous [TRANSFER HP] from her Master.

Jakobus experiences fear towards her, who no longer knows fear.
Pure terror in his eyes.

The realization that this time, he is the one trapped.

"No, no! Let me go! Please!" the shrill and pathetic voice of the killer begs.
Bicrista advances relentlessly, with not a hint of mercy.

How many times had she pleaded with him to stop, only to be ignored?
In her past and in her nightmares.

"N-no! Noo! I beg you!" the man writhes in desperation.

She crosses her daggers.

"M-my legacy! Please... S-spare me!"

"DIE, MONSTER!" Bicrista's liberating shout.

*SLASH*

The blades move in opposite directions, and like scissors, they cleanly decapitate Jakobus's neck.

Still with an incredulous expression plastered on his face and despair in his eyes, his head flies off, falling shortly to the ground and rolling a few more meters.

*Thump*

[[ Azherie Loree'Nahil Team Player, JAKOBUS AUFREIBER was eliminated from the Demonic Game of Death! ]]


Bicrista smiles.

A liberating joy.

Tears mix with blood.

A nightmare that lasted almost ten years is over.

The organs, no longer held by the exterior envelope pierced too many times, begin to spill out of her stomach.

{ Bicrista, take the gems! } the absolute order from Strauss enters her mind telepathically.
But by now, there's no life left in Bicrista.

Her life force, sustained only by absolute obedience and the energy transfer from her Master, runs out
With his opponent's claws still embedded in her flesh, Bicrista collapses, atop the headless corpse of Jakobus.
The two bodies fall badly to the ground with a dull thud.

She is dead.

[[ Strauss Wagner Team Player, BICRISTA SCHRECKEN was eliminated from the Demonic Game of Death! ]]

 

 

 

How do you evaluate the fight between Bicrista and Jakobus overall?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
12