Taste Of Haruna Part 1
1k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
41+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

 

“AWOOOO!” The dire wolves’ howls could be heard off in the distance. The goblins were working hard on setting up defensives around the village.

Tomoya walked with Remmi in her arms so that Remmi could get a good look at how things were going. She did not mind acting as Remmi’s assistant as her job was not to do much of anything at this time. She planned to slowly progress through this world and take as many waifus as she could. There were just too many girls in this world she wanted to bed.

While she was forcing Victoria and Reemi to become girls, she was doing it for their powers as well. It might be selfish, but she did wish to protect her loved ones, and the more power she had, the better. She did not know which world she would end up on next.

“Remmi-sama, the barricades have been set up, and everyone is ready.” The old goblin walked over, shaking like a leaf.

“Then, everyone, prepare to defend!” Remmi yelled out. The howls in the distance were getting louder and louder. “Tomo, I will be joining the fight.”

“Alright. If things get out of hand, fall back. I will make sure to protect everyone.” Tomoya gently patted Remmi on the head.

“Thanks.” Remmi jumped out of Tomoya’s hand and hopped over to the main gate area and waited for the dire wolves to show themselves. Tomoya watched from the side from on top of a chair made of rock she created using earth magic. She wondered if the dire wolves would be just as easy to defeat as they were in the novel and anime. She hoped things would not get too out of hand just yet.

The dire wolves all gathered on top of a hill. Seeing the goblins below all prepared for battle, the leader of the pack howled menacingly, signaling the start of the battle. They raced down the hill and ran straight into the wooden spikes lined up around the border of the village. The goblins would then jab them with their wooden spears, killing them. Those who almost broke through, Tomoya would flick her finger and kill it instantly. This minor help would not affect the situation at all.

“Oh? Looks like the leader is going to take actions just like in the novel.” Tomoya let out a small sigh of relief that things were going well. Tomoay watched as the pack leader’s head was cut off just like it should be. “Remmi is really keeping to the script. Now then….”

Tomoya yawned and made sure things played out like they should before heading to the tent that was designated for them. She knew Remmi could handle everything else perfectly fine. Tomoya created a double of her made out of earth and jumped into Eden. “Tio! Suzu! Your wonderful wife has come to impregnate you!”

“Please go easy on me! Last time, I couldn’t even walk!” Suzu, who was dragged off to the private sector of the mansion with Tio following behind, cried out. Of course, her plea was not heard, and she was quickly stripped and tossed on the bed.

Suzu was about the same height as Yue, so she was more like a sex toy when it came to sex. As soon as Tomoya slipped her on her click, the poor girl never stood a chance. Especially when Tio was kissing and teasing her during the process. Tomoya made sure that she hugged Suzu from behind so that Tio could nibble on the poor girl's clit while she was getting plowed. “Ah~! Ah~!” It was the only sound that came out of her mouth for almost an hour before Tomoya finally pumped her belly full of her yuri milk.

[Notice…]
Waifu, Taniguchi Suzu, is now pregnant.

“Oh? Seems Suzu was ovulating this time.” Tomoya smiled smugly. She was proud of her yuri milk!

“Tomo, I do not think I can get pregnant easily. My race does not reproduce all that often due to our long lives.” Tio blushed. She knew it would not be easy to get pregnant, but she did hope she could give Tomoya a baby at some point.

“Don’t worry. Even if you do not get pregnant for a hundred years, I will never stop loving you.” Tomoya gently patted the top of Tio’s head, making good use of her head pats skill.

“Mmm… I am glad I fell in love with you.” Tio kissed TOmoya on the lips before slipping her click into her pussy on her own. The two were standing upright over Suzu, so all their love juices were spilling onto Suzu’s face. The sleeping girl had no idea she was beign dyed a whole new color.

The next morning, Tomoya yawned as she got up to Remmi, calling for her. “What’s wrong?”

“I plan to give names to the goblins. Can you help me?” Remmi asked.

“Mmm… I can help you give a name to one goblin, but the rest are up to you. I am not good at names.” Tomoya had her eyes on a single goblin. Haruna! Tomoya wanted to know what a goblina would taste like, but Haruna’s current self was not good. She had to evolve first.

“Just one…” Remmi pouted she did not want to give names to so many goblins, but currently, this was the only way to deal with knowing who was who.

50