Entering Eden
2.3k 7 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

50+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“Welcome to our humble…. In the works village.” Remmi did not sound so sure about calling it a village yet. It was still only a few houses. Most of the goblins slept outside at this time. The only proper structure was set aside for Remmi and Tomoya.
 
“Don’t worry. We will get things going in no time at all. What we need for now is a few more quick houses built. Remmi-chan, do you mind if I get some of the goblins to help me?” Kaijin was in full gear. His eyes shined at the prospects of what he could get done here.
 
Remmi looked up at Tomoya who nodded before saying: “That’s fine.”
 
“You four make yourselves at home. I will take Remmi and unwind after such a long journey.” Tomoya wanted to just take her Loli elf back to her room.
 
“Alright, you leave these minor things to us. In a month, I swear we will have a proper village.” Kaijin patted his chest, as did Drod and the others. They then quickly went to work, pulling a bunch of goblins along with them.
 
Tomoya carried Remmi and led Gina to their tent. She then cast clean magic on the tent to make sure it did not stink. She walked over to the bed and fell backward on it. “It’s good to be back.”
 
“So, what do you plan to do with Gina?” Remmi asked. She had an idea of what was going to happen but she did not know if she should be here for it or not.
 
“Hmm? Gina will stay here with us. I will have some fresh clothes brought over later. She can help me wash my back. Remmi, I can also wash you as well.” Tomoya grinned as she gently patted the top of Remmi’s body. 
 
“I guess… that is okay….” Remmi was glad she did not have cheeks at this time because she felt like she was going to be seeing some really embarrassing things later. “Speaking of girls, where is Haruna?”
 
“She will be here lat… You know what I will just show you.” Tomoya waved her hand and created a portal to Eden. “I planned to wait to show you this but since you are fated to be with me, I guess now is it best to show you.” 
 
Tomoya picked up Remmi, held Gina’s hand, and walked through the portal. “Stop! Please stop!”
 
“Ummm…. What is that?” Remmi asked. She could hear Fatinia’s screams from across Eden. This just meant the torture was working properly.
 
“That is something you can ignore. As long as you do not go over you won’t suffer. Anyway, welcome to Eden.” Tomoya announced with a bright smile. 
 
“Tomo! You are back!” Yue appeared out of nowhere and jumped on Tomoya. “You haven’t visited in a few days!”
 
“Sorry, it took a bit to get to where we needed to go then I got arrested,” Tomoya replied with a cheeky smile.
 
“You, got arrested? And how did they capture you?” Yue raised an eyebrow. She could not see it happening.
 
“It’s a long story I will tell you later,” Tomoya replied. “How is Haruna?”
 
“That girl is amazing. She learns things so quickly! Tio taught her how to make clothing and how to cast magic. Shizu taught her the proper way to use a sword. I dear say she is ready to do a few labyrinths.” Yue was truly impressed by Haruna’s learning ability.
 
“Well, none of that for any of you. You are all pregnant as it is.” Tomoya replied sternly.
 
“Preg… Pregnant!?” Remmi cried out.
 
“Oh, right. Remmi, this is one of my wives. This is Yue.” Tomoya began the introductions. “Yue, this is Remmi and Gina. They are future wives.” 
 
“Welcome!” Yue smiled brightly as she rubbed Remmi’s head and gave Gina a hug. “It’s good to know that Tomo is bringing home so many amazingly cute girls.” 
 
Remmi was in Tomoya’s arms in a daze. She did not know what to make of this. But it seemed Tomoya was one of those harem protagonists! But while she was confused, not a single part of her hated this idea at all, which made her feel a little strange.
 
“It’s nice to meet you….” Remmi could only choke this out since she did not know how to react to this situation.
 
“It’s a pleasure.” Gina was much calmer since she already knew.
 
“Oh! Right, Tomo, you need to stop being mean to Liliana. She has been waiting all this time and is starting to think you do not wish to marry her. She left everything behind for you.” Yue was being unusually stern, but this was because she could understand what it meant to love someone but not know if they truly loved you back.
 
Tomoya sighed. She had wanted to wait a little longer, but she did not wish for Liliana to feel like she was unwanted, either. She did not wish to hurt the girl. “I will talk to her later then. I thought she would understand, but if she is feeling as if I dislike her, then that is no good either. As long as she understands everything, then I will make her wish come true.”
 
“We all had long talks with her, and she knows much more than most of us….” Yue blushed. 
 
“Then tell her I will see her in a bit. Let me get these two girls settled in first.” Tomoya gave Yue a kiss before turning her attention to Remmi and Gina. “You girls might have to take a bath with the other girls tonight. I promise they are all good girls, so you do not need to worry. Gina, tomorrow will be your night, if that is okay?”
 
“That’s fine. I am in no rush. But I must say this entire place feels…. Peaceful.” Gina really liked the environment of Eden. It had a calming effect on her.
 
“I am glad you like it!” Tomoya looked at Remmi and asked: “Are you okay?”
 
“Yeah. I am just trying to get used to the way things will be from now on. But from the looks of things, I do not need to worry too much about anything.” Remmi understood one thing from Yue’s and Tomoya’s exchange just now. Tomoya was very caring towards her wives. If they did end up together, Remmi had a feeling she would not need to worry about being neglected.
36