Meeting New Waifus Part 2
2.4k 10 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

19+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

 

“Don’t smile at me like that! Tell me what is going on! Are you to…. Two-timing!?” Aiko Hatayama, also known as Loli Sensei, Ai-chan, and Ai-chan Sensei, was originally Hajime’s teacher, but now she has become Tomoya’s teacher. Tomoya did not know why this was, but it seemed the system had something to do with this since she killed the MC. This was something good. This meant that she could run around all she wanted without worries if she killed the MC since she would take the MC’s place.
 
But one thing about the way Loli Sensei was talking to her made Tomoya question Aiko’s true intentions. “Sensei, are you…. By chance, jealous?”
 
“Wha!?” Aiko’s face turned bright red. She quickly shook her head and shook her hands back and forth in front of her. “Of-Of course not! As a teacher, it is my job to put you on the right track and two time….”
 
“Tomo treats us very well.” Yue suddenly interrupted. “Even if a hundred more girls came, Tomo would never treat us differently. It can not be two timing when we are all mutually willing to be in the relationship.”
 
“This….” Aiko never thought of it like this. She had to admit it was only two timing when the two did not know. But if they knew and agreed with it, then it was just a three way relationship. “But….”
 
“Sensei.” Tomoya smiled, reached out her hand, and began patting the top of Aiko’s head. Aiko wanted to protest at first, but for some reason, the sensation of having her head patted really made her calm down and feel like she was floating on a bed of clouds. 
 
“Ai-chan is lost.” Yuka suddenly spoke up as she walked over to where Tomoya was sitting. She smiled and said: “Long time no see, Sakagami-san.”
 
“Sonobe, you are looking as cute as ever.” Tomoya beamed a smile at Yuka, who blushed from ear to ear. She did not know why, but looking at Tomoya made her slightly nervous. Her heart was also beating quite rapidly. This was due to Tomoya’s charm stat being so high. Yuka was unable to resist.
 
“I… I am not cute.” Yuka lowered her head and fiddled with her fingers. She had come over here to thank Tomoya, but now she felt shy and bashful. “I… It’s good that you are alive.” After saying this, Yuka could no longer take it and ran back to her seat. Her classmates all looked at her strangely, not understanding why Yuka was not acting herself.
 
Even Yuka could not describe how she was feeling right now. It was the first time she ever felt such a strange feeling, and towards another girl at that. But then she thought about the fact that Tomoya was with two other girls she couldn’t help but sigh inwardly. “I still didn’t thank her….” Yuka finally mumbled under her breath.
 
“Sensei?” Tomoya looked at the Loli Sensei, who was still immersed in Tomoya’s head pat and had lost all sense of time.
 
“Hmm? Ah! Sorry… And Tomoya, you should not just go and pat people’s heads!” Aiko blushed from ear to ear. She had really indulged in a head pat!
 
“Yes, Yes, I know.” Tomoya grinned at Aiko. She really wanted to see this woman under her gripping the sheets while she plowed her pussy. Such a cute teacher needed to be taught naughty things.
 
“One yes will do!” Aiko yelled, feeling a bit exasperated. She then proceeded to push her way into the seat next to Tomoya. “Now tell me everything that has happened.”
 
“Sensei, can I eat first? I haven’t had curry and rice and a long time and just want to enjoy my meal.” Tomoya slipped her hand around Aiko’s waist and turned to her with a smile. “Of course, we can talk much later, all you want.”
 
“You! Don’t tease your teacher!” Aiko jumped up from the seat, feeling very flustered. She did not know what happened to the sweet girl Tomoya once was. She had no idea what Tomoya had been through to become like this. But she was determined to know no matter what!
 
Tomoya pursed her lips. She wasn’t teasing! She planned to talk half the night with Loli Sensei and then the other half with Yuka! If she did not bed both of these girls tonight, then her name was no longer Sakagami Tomoya!
 
“Tomo, you look like you are having fun,” Yue whispered softly.
 
Tomoya grinned and nodded her head. “Of course! You saw how cute they both are.” 
 
“Mmm… I can’t wait until they become our new sisters.” Yue licked her lips. “You do not need to worry about Shea and me tonight. Just make sure you make our family bigger.”
 
“I will do my best!” Tomoya was filled with energy. Shea looked at Tomoya with a bright smile. She wondered how it would feel to have Tomoya deep inside her while her two new sisters and Yue played with her body. In the end, Shea was just as horny as the rest.
 
Later that night, Aiko was sitting in her room, looking out the window, wondering why things turned out the way they did. “Why is Tomoya so different.”
 
“Because I went through many different things. I was almost killed so many times I lost count. I have killed just as many. Sensei, you should be more aware of your surroundings.” Hearing the voice behind her, Aiko turned to see Tomoya sitting on her bed in a long nightgown.
 
“Tomoya!? How did you get into my room!? I locked the door.” Aiko was not angry but more shocked that Tomoya got in so easily.
 
“A lock is nothing to me. More importantly. Sensei, come sit.” Tomoya patted the spot on the bed next to her.
 
Aiko wrinkled her brow, feeling that Tomoya was up to something, but still did as she was told. “Are you going to finally tell me what happened to you?”
 
“Mmm… I will tell you everything.” Tomoya replied while slipping her arm around Aiko’s waist and pulling her close. “I will tell you and teach you everything.”
 
“Huh? Tomoya, what are yo…. Muph!”
125