Letting Her Choose Part 1
1.7k 6 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
24+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“So why is he in this state?” Aiko glared at both Shea and Tomoya. 
 
“He said he wanted to kill you. He was planning to massacre a whole town just to take you out. Luckily, I  spotted him and finished everything before he could even make a move.” Tomoya explained lightly. 
 
Aiko’s face paled as she looked at Shimizu, who did not even dare lift his head. He was afraid of being beaten up again. “Shimizu, is this true!?” 
 
“Tch…. I was supposed to be the hero! I should have been the… Ow!” Shimizu, who had finally spoken, was once more punched in the face.
 
“Tomo!” Aiko cried out as she saw blood splatter from Shimizu. 
 
“Aiko. I am sorry, but any fucker who dares to try to harm my women are not allowed to speak. Since he already told me the truth, I will leave it at that. For now, I plan to turn him over to the guild. I will not allow him to enter Eden, and he will need to sit in a jail cell until his trial. Fellow classmates or not, I could care less. My main concern is my family. I can only provide safety to those who wish to get along with the others. But once they cross the line and do something they should not, I will end up tossing them out into some random place without a second thought.” Tomoya was firm as she said this. She was not going to put up with anything. She did not make Eden to have people causing problems within it.
 
“I… I understand.” Aiko could not fault Tomoya for saying this. She had heard about Eden from the girls, and it seemed to be the only safe haven for everyone from Japan. While they might not get to go home, at least they will be able to live peacefully without worrying about dying.
 
“Aiko, you are very kind, but this can be an issue when it comes to a new world. Kindness can get you killed as well. If I was not here, if you did not meet me, what would you have done? You probably would have died at this bastard’s hands. Not just you, But Yuka, Miyzaki and Sugawara. As well as male student A and B.” Tomoya never paid attention to any of the male classmates’ names.
 
“Oi! We have names Sakagami!” Male Student A yelled out.
 
“What!? Since when!?”  Tomoya cried in shock. 
 
“Hehe.” Yue chuckled, which started a chain reaction.
 
A few minutes later, the tense mood was gone. Shimizu was tied up, and everyone else was chatting away happily as the flying bus flew towards Fuhren. The only one who was in a confused state was Tio. She had been dragged along and was currently sitting next to Shea, who was leaning Against Tomoya. She looked at the fox girl who was concentrating on flying and wondered if it was okay for her to be here. 
 
As if sensing Tio’s doubt about her current situation, Shea reached out and patted Tio’s thigh. She then smiled and whispered: “Just wait until we reach our destination.”
 
Tio nodded in response. Her eyes fell back onto Tomoya. All these new feelings welling up inside her were something she was not used to, nor had she felt before. But she knew one thing for sure. She did not dislike the feeling Tomoya gave her, nor did she dislike Tomoya’s touch and closeness. Tio wondered just where she was going to go from this moment on. Would she continue her journey, or would she settle down with Tomoya? This thought alone made her blush as she looked at Tomoya with a bit of longing in her eyes. The feeling she felt she wanted to feel it again. But she only wished to feel it from Tomoya and no one else.
 
After returning to Fuhren and completing her mission, Tomoya also turned Shimizu into the city guard with Iruwa Changu’s help. She noticed the city was surrounded by the city guard due to the constant monster attacks from space. But from what she could see, they were taking them down quite quickly. “Did they figure out how to kill these monsters?”
 
“It seems they might have found their weakness. It’s not surprising. With magic, it was only a matter of time.” Yue explained.
 
“I see… So we were doing it the hard way then….” Tomoya pursed her lips. She did not think too much about it since she could just kill them without needing to know their weakness.
 
“Well, it is better for them to be able to handle this matter on their own. Because if they did not, we would not be able to move around as easily.” Yue added. 
 
“That is true. Let’s hope we do not need to deal with too many hiccups on our way. Now we can relax for a few days.” Tomoya just needed to wait for Myu to show up so she could make the cute little thing her daughter. 
 
“Ummm…” Tio suddenly spoke up as she looked at Tomoya with a bit of hesitation.
 
“Tio? Oh, right.” Tomoya had forgotten since she was busy dealing with things. She had not made things clear with Tio yet. “You girls go rest. I will get another room to speak with Tio a bit.” 
 
Yue looked at Tio and gave a knowing smile before ushering everyone else to get rooms. Of course. She would get a single room for her, Aiko, Yuka, and Shea, but the others had to get their own room. She knew Tomoya planned to send them to Eden soon. But dealing with Tio was more important.
 
“Tio, come with me.” Tomoya took Tio’s hand. The dragon girl’s cheeks blushed, but she did not pull back as she let Tomoya lead her upstairs.
 
 
 
 
98