How Capture An Apostle Part 1
1.1k 8 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

34+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“Woah, now! Careful where you point those things.” Tomoya grinned as she put up a barrier around Noint’s wings. “You know, your wings are beautiful but very deadly.”

“You! Mmhmump!” Noint had no idea what to do. She had never been trapped like this before. Her wings were stuck in some kind of barrier, and she could not move. So all she could do was try to force down the emotions that were welling up inside her as the damned irregular invaded her mouth with her tongue.

Tomoya was not one to normally force herself on a girl, but Noint was different. She was an apostle to that fake god. Basically a doll with no emotions. Or she should have no emotions. There were actually apostles who had emotions, and it showed at the end of the battle with Ehit.

While normally they should only react to people badmouthing Ehit, no one had ever dared to try to fondle one of them. Of course, this is mainly because they would kill you, but when power overrides the killing part, you get an apostle who was trying to wiggle her way out of Tomoya’s grasp as Tomoya played with one of her breasts while forcing a kiss upon her.

“This armor is in the way.” Tomoya licked her lips as she pulled back. She looked at the expressionless face, which now had a tint of pink in the cheeks, and chuckled as she reached up and pulled hard on Noint’s armor.

“What are you…” Noint could only watch as her armor was torn off like paper. She was now fully exposed for Tomoya to see.

“Hmm? So you apostles do have a pussy. I have always wondered about this. Now then, do you get wet?” Tomoya asked as she slid her hand down between Noint’s legs. Noint tried to cross her legs to stop any further advancement, but she found she could not. In fact, her legs were spreading more and more by some kind of invisible barrier!

Tomoya was actually doing just that, making it look like Noint was spreading her legs on her own using a barrier that was invisible and expanding it slowly. When Tomoya reached the bald heaven, she found it to be very smooth. The pink lips parted nicely and even had a light taste of dampness. Tomoya raised an eyebrow and looked at Noint, who was staring at her with a glare of death. “Now, now, what do you have here? You are already wet. Were you actually hoping I would touch you here?”

“Just get it over with, Irregular! Then kill me!” Noint now understood what shame was. Her cheeks were burning hot. She had never thought someone would touch her down there. She had always just washed it and let it be. But now….

“Hehe…. We need to make sure you can feel good, too.” Tomoya, by no means, planned to let this girl off any time soon. She began stroking the slit, inserting her finger ever so slightly but not too much since she did not wish to break the cherry with her finger, but enough to allow Noint to start to feel a hotness in the pit of her stomach.

“Hmmm? Your clit is quite hard, huh? Do you like this kind of play? Being tied up while I finger you? Your pussy is getting wetter and wetter.” Tomoya’s taunt was met with a glare and silence. But this did not stop Tomoya as she continued working Noint’s pussy.

Since she had gained so many wives, she was already well-versed in the art of pussy fingering. It did not take long before she heard a low gasp from Noint’s mouth. It was only loud enough for the two of them to hear it, but it was enough for Noint to widen her eyes since she was shocked by her own actions. But no matter how much she tried to push the sound of her voice down, the soft moans were becoming more and more steady.

“What…. Ah~ Are you doing to me!? What is this!? Ah~ Ah~” Noint’s voice was getting louder and louder. Tomoya was really working the girl's clit, making it hard for her not to react at all. If Ehit had no intentions of fucking his apostles, he would never have given them pussies.

Noint’s breathing was growing heavier and heavier. Her mind was starting to cloud over due to the sensation of pleasure that was taking over her mind. Her every thought at this time was the feeling in her crotch area. She knew something was coming, but she did not know what it was. She also could not stop it. She could only allow Tomoya to do as she pleased. “Ah~~~~!”

That was when the biggest rush of pleasure washed over Noint, making her cry out in ecstasy. A rush of fluids flowed out of Noint’s pussy, drenching Tomoya’s hand in it. She brought it to her mouth and sniffed it before tasting it. With a nod of approval, she had to admit that Noint tasted very good. “Now then. Since you got off shouldn’t you help me get off as well?”

Noint, who was still basking in the pleasure of her first orgasm, suddenly felt her pussy lips expand as a thick click was suddenly shoved into her. “AH~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!”

66