Cook Out
1.1k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

36+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Kaori and the rest of the girls all let out a long sigh of relief. “That is great. Tomo, thank you. Even if he can not be saved, just knowing you are willing to try for our sake means a lot.” 
 
“Kaori, you are now my wife, along with every girl in this room.” Tomoya noticed the blushes on Shizuku and Remia’s faces. “I will do my best to keep all my promises. You have no idea how worried I was when I saw the notification. But luckily, it all worked out.” 
 
[Ding]
[Shizuku’s Affection: +10]
[Current: 90]
[Affection Status Changed: Blooming Love]]
 
 
[Ding]
[Remia’s Affection: +10 ]
[Current: 56]
[Affection Status Changed: Willing]
 
 
“Mmm… I’m glad.” Kaori smiled brightly. She was very happy that Tomoya was always thinking about their happiness. With so many wives, one would think she would have a hard time keeping them all happy, but so far, she was doing a good job. 
 
“Tomo, a second.” Yue walked over and pulled Tomoya to the side. She then pulled Tomo’s head down closer to her and whispered softly. “Since you do not need to worry about jumping worlds now, you should give Shizuku a push. She is the type you can not just wait for. She needs a good push for her to come to terms with her feelings. Kaori and I set up the room on the east wing for you to sit and have a chat with her. The bed is also nice and soft, so make sure you finally bring her on board.”
 
“I already planned it. I owe you and Kaori for your hard work. How about a threesome tomorrow?” Tomoya grinned while Yue nodded. 
 
“Don’t forget. Kaori and I will put on a show for you.” Yue licked her lips. She had been wanting to play with Kaori like this for a while. Now that she was going to be given a chance, she would jump on the offer. Just the thought of bouncing on Tomoya’s click while munching on Koari’s pussy made her horny.
 
“Sounds good.” Tomoya grinned and gave Yue a peck on the lips before turning to the other girls. “Let’s have a cookout.” 
 
“Yay!” All the girls cheered. 
 
Everyone gathered ingredients and headed outside. Tomoya had created a large grill that sat near the fire pit. She put some wood in the grill and lit it up. She then moved to the prep table and began cutting up some of the vegetables. 
 
“Tomo, we can help you know. You do not need to do everyone on your own.” Suzu, who was in a much better move, had already rolled up her sleeves, ready to help out.
 
“It’s fine. Let me do something for you all for once. I have been busy and haven’t spent much time with you all, so let me pamper you all.” Tomoya politely turned her down. She really did wish to cook for everyone. 
 
After chopping up the veggies and putting them to roast over the fire she diced up some meat and seasoned it before also putting it on the grill. Tomoya was no chef, but she did at least know how to grill food. If you asked her to cook in a kitchen, though, unless it was something simple, you could forget about it. 
 
The girls ate and chatted among themselves. They each took turns sitting next to Tomoya as if it were some kind of game of musical chairs. But there was no jealousy to be seen. Although the winner of the outing, who got to sit on Tomoya’s lap the entire time, Myu held her head high in triumph. Of course, no one was going to fight with a little girl over sitting in Tomoya’s lap. Well, all except for Yue, who did try to get her to move once but failed.
 
“Tomo. Thank you for allowing all of the students to enter Eden.” Aiko’s turn to sit next to Tomo was her best chance to say thanks.
 
“Aiko, you are my wife and my teacher. I know you would not want to leave your students behind. And I wouldn’t force you to do so either. It would not be fair to you. Plus, it's only right to allow them to live like they used to without worrying about whether or not they are going to die. Once they grow older and begin making babies, they will spawn a new population within Eden. I will need to work hard to make the space bigger.” Tomoya knew that eventually, with the board, these students would begin exploring the steps of adulthood. There were no condoms here, so some would eventually end up pregnant. When that happens, new babies are born. As they grew, they would fall in love and make more babies. After a few hundred years, thousands of offspring would be born from the original class that was summoned to another world.
 
“I do wonder if we will ever return to Earth….” Aiko mumbled. 
 
“Well… I am not sure if it will be Earth or not, but maybe a world similar to it. A parallel world, maybe? We can only wait and see. When that time comes, if they wish to leave and can exit Eden, then I do not mind dropping them off to start anew.” Tomoya still did not know if the girls could leave Eden or not when she reached a new world. She hoped they could since it would get boring otherwise. She wanted to show them all kinds of words. But at the same time she did not wish to endanger them on some worlds. But Tomoya still had another worry that was weighing on her mind. She hoped Eden would not be stripped from her body when jumping to a new world.
57