Chapter – 3: Bermuda
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes open and suddenly I feel a sudden pounding in my head, “The least that goddess could do was NOT give me a damn migraine!” I moan as I look at the unfamiliar ceiling above me as my head screams in agony.

Wait, This dosn’t feel like my body…. 

I Pulled the blanket that was covering me up to see my ripped body and tanned skin with black baggy pants covering my lower half. I sit up and observe my surroundings, noticing that there is another bed next to mine but with no one in it.

As I look around the room it looks like a one on one replica of the hyperbolic time chamber in dragonball. I stand up out of bed, my body feeling 10 times heavier than normal, well maybe the reason is probably because of this different body? freaky… 

I walk over to the opening that leads outside, “holy sh*t!” I yell as I look outside, there is a small landing that leads outside and at the end of the landing, begins a pure white floor that extends as far as I can see, while the sky is covered in an aurora borealis with the floor slightly reflecting it.

 

“So im in the hyperbolic time chamber?”

 

“Not ‘the’ but A hyperbolic time chamber.” says a feminine voice from behind me. I turn around to a woman with slightly pinkish skin and pointed ears while wearing an odd outfit, her purple hair matches her eyes and outfit as it barely goes past her shoulders.

“You must be a kai? Am I correct to assume that?” I ask as she takes a couple steps towards me, eyeing my suspiciously. “Yes, I am indeed a Kaioshin, and as a Kai I have been asked to train you by one of my close allies.” she says as she walks around me in a circle, closely eyeing my body like a coroner examining a corpse. “You mean the goddess, Cirilla?” 

“Yes that is who i'm referring to, now could hold your arms out and look forward for me?” the Kai asks of me, to which I nod and hold my arms out to my sides and look forward.

As I stand there I can faintly hear her foot steps around me in a circular motion. I stood there for a good minute, yet it felt as if her gaze never left my body, like a doctor examining a patient.

 

“Okay, you’re good, you may put your arms back down” the Kai says from behind me. 

“Sooooooo, where am I? I mean this can’t really be a hyperbolic time chamber from dragon ball is it? And you’re not a kai? I swear to god im losing my mind.” I speak as I turn around to face the kaioshen once again.

“It’s all perfectly normal, no ordinary human would be able to cope with such an event as this, but I belive that Cirilla had a good reason to pick you. Now if you could follow me that would be great.” The kaioshen states before walking into the house part of this odd place.

“What is your connection with Cirilla? I thought Gods of destruction and the kai’s where the only gods in dragonball?” I asks while the kaioshen infront of me opens a closet and starts searching through it.

“Did Cirilla not tell you anything about what’s going on? Well it all happened in age 775 of our universe, the one that you mortals in your universe call ours fiction, rips in time and space started to appear, merging our multiverse with other ones creating a Xenoverse of sorts, spitting our timelines in half while creating new ones.

Supreme Kai of Time, chronos, was in charge of keeping this anomaly from happening but she failed spectacularly at it which ended up colliding time and space into one reality where all universes are conjoined, letting us kaioshen meet the other gods of their respective worlds, creating the Multixenoversal alliance, but every now and then there are more rips in time that lead to alternate or entirely different realities.” with that said, she pulls out a grey dogi with long-sleeved black undershirt with a turtleneck, a red sash and black pants with pointy white boots.

 

“Put this on, you’ll start your training in an hour” She says as she hands me the outfit she had picked out.

“Hold on a second! I don’t even know your name!” I yell as I follow her into a kitchen of sorts towards the back of the Timechamber.

 

“It’s Bermuda! Now go change into your out fit! You have alot of training on your hands!”

1