Chapter 91
295 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'It was finally time.' I thought as my entourage and I entered the large meeting room in which the Peace Conference was to be held. I had zero idea why Micheal had a minor emergency to take care of and needed to push back the meeting for almost an hour, but the time was upon us now.

Already sitting together at the large round table were the other members of the Abrahamic Faith as Micheal was sitting at the table with Gabriel behind him and what looked like Dulio, Griselda, and the massive man that was Vasco Strade who was the original wielder of the holy sword Durandal.

Across from Micheal was Azazel who looked like an admittedly handsome middle-aged man with black hair and sharp blond bangs interspaced in his hair. While arrayed around Azazel were several figures, one being Vali Lucifer who I recognized by his silver hair and the way his eyes hungrily snapped to mine with clear intent to battle with how he was my supposed destined rival as the White Dragon Emperor.

Then I also noticed Baraqiel, Akeno's father, as well as another Fallen Angel woman I didn't recognize, was sitting to the side of Vali.

And lastly at the top portion of the circular table was Odin, who was a wizened older-looking man with one of his eyes covered up in an eyepatch, and standing behind him was a silver-haired curvaceous beauty in a suit that I recognized as Rossweisse.

"Ahh, you were the last to join us young Lucifer. Were you busy with your beauties I wonder?" Azazel teased giving my entourage gauging looks before winking at me as though to say he was proud of my taste in women.

I however rolled my eyes as Grayfia elegantly pulled out my chair for me to sit within, while my other creations stood behind me in support. "No. The elevator was just slow I suppose." I excused myself as I looked past Azazel and gave Vali a gauging look before looking away with 'disinterest.' 

And I could all but feel him bristling at my dismissal which made D'draig chuckle within my mind as he knew with my true Lucifer bloodline I could turn Vali's Sacred Gear off and then just beat him like an unwanted stepchild.

Micheal then broke the tension as the other leaders knew that bringing the Red Dragon Emperor and the White into the same room was just asking for trouble. "I am glad that we could all meet with cool heads on this day. But inevitably we must begin the proceedings." 

Azazel nodded but waved his hand lazily as he rested his face on his fist as he spoke frankly. "Look, Kokabiel was a major... Incident but I will be clear on the Fallen's stance in being peaceful. I don't want war and neither can either the Fallen nor Angels field themselves for true war with each other now."

But then Azazel looked over at me and said with a weak smile. "Can't say that about Devils though. I mean Ares and Apollo are dead and their immortal souls aren't reforming even out of the stored faith energy the Greeks have stored up... And that demented forest you cooked up killed ninety-eight out of every hundred Greek warriors and mages that went into that hell hole." 

And he continued as he shook his head with amazement. "It's not just the sheer deadliness power of your biological abilities that surprises me as there are entities like Sameal that can poison and kill gods down to their very souls. But your creations are truly alive and can grow independently of your control! Truly bravo young man! But I have just a single question?" He finished with his bombastic attitude coming to a brutal end as he looked at me with the weight of millennia in his eyes.

"Do you actually want peace Jake Lucifer the Red Dragon Emperor?" He asked and the room went silent with a heavy tension as they awaited my answer.

I took a breath and looking at the Scapegoat in the eyes I answered firmly. "I have zero interest in war... I am a vicious monster who will humiliate my enemies in the worst possibly way but I find literally zero joy in the battle itself." I spoke and I could see Vali look at me with utter disgust while even D'draig grumbled in my soul but I continued.

"There will be no war from the Devils in the long term after I consolidate my control over the... Older and more stubborn devils, I after all have more important things to do in life than just killing other people." I finished with Odin nodding at my words.

The old Norse god even added on with some respect. "Hmm. A man whose life goal is impregnating his wives and the woman of his harem rather than leading great wars of conquest... In my younger days, I would call you a pussy, but these days... I applaud your great taste young man Kekeke!" Odin cackled at the end.

"Lord Odin you are being embarrassing!" Rosseweisse cried out blushing as everyone except for Azazel gave Odin looks of various levels of disgust.

And Odin mercilessly cut down the now crying Valkeriey verbally. "Bah, this complaining is why you are still the Virgin Valkyrie even with a body like that!"

Micheal and I shared a look of despair as Azazel began pervertedly chuckling as Odin listed out Rossweisse's amazing 'features' and then countered each 'compliment' with her various complaints about Odin's antics that made her completely undesirable in a woman and thus unable to find a man.

"Lord Odin, I believe you are going to make Miss Rossweisse run away so there is no need to further bully the angel of the Norse." And as I said that Rossweisse flushed and Odin's eye almost glared at me making me wonder if my minor compliment was too much before he just chuckled loudly. 

"Heh, I was helping her grow a spine young man... Unless you want to play the hero and abduct her to be your wife Haha?" He laughed while asking making and the room chilled as Grayfia cut in from behind me with her voice as cold and cutting as the winter winds.

"Lord Odin... Perhaps we should move back to the topic at hand?" Grayfia asked rhetorically and Odin almost pouted before going silent as Azazel coughed and was about to continue but instead, Vali cut him off.

"I don't like it!" He announced making me look at him with a mental groan even as Ei beside me looked at the trueborn Lucifer with an assessing eye as she remembered how I said that Vali was going to be an issue with how he was a battle fanatic and would fight me just because I was the Red Dragon Emperor.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

20