Chapter 92
296 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vali made what he disliked and wasn't happy about clear enough as he slammed his fist down after interrupting. "You are a fucking disappointment Jake Barriss!" Vali Lucifer said strongly and I did note how he didn't use my Lucifer title but seeing as he did somewhat have their bloodline I ignored the disrespect even as Grayfia bristled with much less patience than I had.

"I spent years training myself to the bone. Mastering a Longinus to the point I could use its Juggernaut Mode without tanking my lifespan, I fought gods and killed people multiple millennia older than ourselves! But my destined rival... Someone who was truly on my level is just a fucking pansy who just wants to stay home between the legs of some women!"

But either way, I looked at Vali and said bluntly. "Vali Lucifer. You are not a danger to me, you and your reliance on the Divine Dividing makes you weak and I refuse to even see you as a rival... As the majority of your power and talent comes simply from you winning the divine Gatcha in getting a Longinus and the bloodline of Lucifer."

The room went completely silent at my declaration. 

Vali Lucifer looked at me silently as I did the battle maniac equivalent of shattering his warrior pride like a woman could shatter a man's complete self-esteem and confidence by asking the dreaded question during sex. The dreaded question is. 'Is it in yet?'

The young battle maniac looked me in the eyes... His golden eyes met my green eyes and then a loud rumble rang out as the hotel shook but our eyes didn't lose contact.

As I already expected some kind of interference with this so-called Peace Conference. "So Vali Lucifer, are you going to show your colors now, or later?" I asked bluntly as explosions hit the hotel we were staying at with the room shaking with paintings and wall ornaments falling to the ground Rossweisse went to the room's sole large window and threw open its curtain to show that we had already been transported into an alternate dimension from Earth.

As the sky above had been replaced with the rippling purple light.

Finally, though Vali broke the silence between us as he actually sighed. "Yeah... Better to start now so I can actually fight you rather than have to deal with any drama." And with that, his form glowed with silver light and as Azazel went to grab his adopted son by the back of his neck to stop his foolishness Vali struck with an elbow hitting Azazel in the side with a loud "Divide" ringing out as Vali absorbed half of Azazel's power.

Wordlessly I stood up with naught but a sigh and then I held out my hand with my blond hair lightning to a silver as my hand glowed with a dull, dead silver energy and I snapped my fingers.

With my finger snap, I called out as a wave of energy escaped my form and Odin actually hissed in pain as the energy passed over him as my words rang out. "Denial of the Divine!"

And in a fucking instant, I got to see Vali Lucifer's shocked face as his Balance Breaker armor fell apart around him as my 'True' Lucifer bloodline that was the denial of the divine shut down his Sacred Gear.

With his Sacred Gear out of the way, I did the most petty thing I could do to him now. I turned away and looked to Odin as I said respectfully. "I apologize for the discomfort Lord Odin, but I am afraid... That you have a date as do my compatriots." I said with a frown as I saw the Norse God Loki who I recognized from the portraits that the Gremory family kept for people of note flying outside.

And it wasn't just Loki... It was clear that this meeting was all but a trap for various forces to slam down on the Abrahamic faith as I could sense hundreds of weaker magicians and a good few dozen stronger people. And people I recognized as well.

"So the Old Satan Faction and some Fallen are here as well... Well, that lets us clean up before true peace," I said as I waved my hand and sent a wave of magic to blow out the window as Azazel took the opportunity to seal up and kick Vali in the face a couple of times to knock him unconscious.

Even as I flew outside I spoke softly into my wooden bracelet that was connected to my dryad/'forest goddess at this point' creation Kii. "Lock down the Gremory mansion. Don't let anyone in." 

As I flew outside, my creations likewise flew out with Medusa taking out her massive wings to hold her aloft, Ei was flying with devil wings that sparked with her divine lightning. And already I could feel a weight in my shadow as Arcueid became a vicious predator ready to snap onto whoever came close to my body.

Finally, I heard Azazel speak out with clear annoyance in his voice. "Jake, Micheal, and I will be keeping the hotel safe in a barrier so the humans in here don't get caught up in this mess, and I need to keep Vali sealed away so he doesn't cause any more issues."

I nodded silently in understanding as Odin followed Rosswiesse flew out to fly in front of Loki, and likewise Gabriel and Grayfia came out last as a strong golden barrier made out of Holy Light surrounded the hotel.

And the invaders finally made their reasons known as from the assembled group of people came someone I didn't expect in the open. Cao Cao wielded the strongest Longinus, the True Longinus that pierced the side of Jesus. Following him on the ground below our flying forms were dozens of 'hero' reincarnations and sacred gear wielders I honestly be bothered to recognize as they were too weak to matter besides Cao Cao and probably Georg who had moved all these people into this different dimension using his own Longinus Dimension Lost. 

"So many valuable members of the supernatural world in one place... It would be just amazing if you all just keeled over and died, it would honestly make our dream of all you inhuman wastes dying out so much easier honestly." Cao Cao spoke arrogantly.

But just like Vali previously I didn't pay him any mind... As his divine poking stick was just as scary as a fucking pool noodle to me with how I could cancel it out. Honestly, a mortal butter knife was more dangerous than a Longinus at this point.

I was more focused on the two Old Satan leaders in front of me and I finally spoke out against all these people that came to attempt to kill us obviously. "Thank you all for making our lives so much easier... I am going to kill every single one of you, so I can go back home and get back to impregnating my wives!"

My power slammed onto their shoulders and I saw more than one mage vomit and collapse onto their faces as I growled out. "Serpent Dragon of the End!"

And from my glowing form I in but moments took on my most powerful form. A terrible beast, the combined result of the Juggernaut drive of the Boosted Gear, the Serpent of the End in the acid/venom rain and storm controlling serpent of the Leviathan Bloodline. My Unicorn horn was twisted into mixing with my second far more dangerous bloodline of the crown of the Divine General Mahoraga, and finally without any hesitation in my massive form that towered over the entire multi-story hotel, I breathed out my my fire of draconic wrath upon them...

Fire that was just Power of Destruction that washed over the mages and Sacred Gear wielders leaving a massive pit with zero signs of any resistance from where the flames had washed over. Where the 'flames' washed over as even the ground silently was annihilated by the conceptual destruction.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

21